I Promise. Niall Horan Fanfic.

By showerofcuntsx3

What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing sc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Letter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N: Information regarding Sequel.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 10

460 14 8
By showerofcuntsx3

Two months later... 

I looked down at my plane ticket home.

Boarding time: 3:15

I glance at the time on my phone. 3:10

I was so glad to be going home. Boston was great, but I missed home. I wanted to see my mom, my friends. My bed. I'm tired of hotel rooms & room service.

Final boarding call for flight 547 to Miami International Airport.

I walked over to Gate D.

I was probably the last to board. I handed my passport and ticket to the woman at the door. She quickly scanned my documents, handing them back to my moments later.

She smiled and wished me a safe flight.

I found my seat fairly easy. I was sitting in first class. Completely unnecessary but my mother insisted.

It was going to be a long flight.

Three hours was a long time to be sitting around. They were playing a movie of course, but it didn't quite grab my attention. I decided to just sleep through the flight. I could really use some sleep after the week I've had, hell after the months I've had.

Things have been insane, so many things are going on that I don't quite understand all too well. I guess I'm still in shock, it's not everyday that something like this happens. My moms been keeping her cool throughout all this and I'm proud of her. I wish I was as calm as her.

I still haven't told anyone. I didn't want any special treatment, not from my friends, especially the boys. How would I tell Niall? Would I just come out and say it? How could I, I still haven't even addmited it to myself. I haven't even said the words aloud. Whenever anyone would talk about it, I would just ignore them.

This isn't going to be easy, but I don't need easy. I just need possible.

I can't put this off any longer. I've been ignoring to poor kid for almost three months. I'm going to have to talk to him eventually. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after that, maybe next week. The time away did me good. I had time to breathe, to relax and collect all my thoughts.

I glanced down at my watch. 3:40

I still have a while to go. I grabbed the blanket out of my bag and cuddled up to it. Thankfully I quickly drifted off to sleep.

~

Two weeks later... 

I stepped out of the shower with a towel on my head and another one wrapped around my body. I walked over to the closet examining the clothes I set on the rack earlier. A pair of denim jeans and a nude long sleeve chiffon blouse. I pulled off the towels exposing my naked body. I couldn't help but stare at myself, I'd lost a lot of weight in the past few months I could see my ribs a little. My face was pale, my eyes popped out a little, the bags evident. I looked terrible, but I had to go talk to Niall, it's the least I could do.

I grabbed a pair of black panties and a matching black bra. I easily slipped into my clothes. I checked myself in the mirror before walking off to the shoes. I looked half decent, I just needed some make up. I scanned the racks playing extra attentions to the sandals, heels and flip flops. I decided on a pair of black open toe heels. I rapidly walked over to the my makeup table, attempting to work wonders on my face.

After taking one final look in the mirror I was finally satisfied with my appearance. I grabbed the keys from my dresser and walked downstairs.

I found Ralf waiting for me at the door.

"Where are you going?"

I rolled my eyes. "To go see Niall. I have to eventually apologize you know."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you cleared to drive?"

I nodded. "I've been clear since I got back. I'm fine, I'm not going to kill myself."

He wasn't going to give up that easy and I knew that. He care too much.

"You know I worry about you kid."

I smiled. "I know you do, and I'm thankful for that."

He stared me down a little longer before smiling. "Alright. But call me or text me or something. Let me know you get there safe. Please."

I nodded. "Thanks Ralf. I'll be good."

~

Niall's POV

I glanced down at my phone, I had a new message from Andrea.

Andrea :3 - I'm outside.

Give me a minute.

I pulled on a shirt before walking downstairs to let her in.

She looked different. Her chocolate curls weren't chocolate anymore, they were blonde with dark blue tips. She lost a lot of weight, noticeable weight. Her face was thin, her collar bone more prominent, she was pale, her veins stood out on her arms. I was now staring. She's changed so much in so little time.

I smiled down at her, even with heels she was still shorter than me.

"Hi." she whispered.

"Hello, do come in." I said gesturing towards the living room.

"Can we go upstairs?"

I nodded grabbing her hand, gently guiding her.

We walked upstairs hand in hand. I closed the door behind us before speaking.

"How are you?" I asked rather worried.

She stood in front of the window. "Honestly I've been better."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"I actually wanted to apologize for shutting you out for so long. I didn't know how to deal with things. I should have talked to you. I know I can't go back and change things now but I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You just needed time."

She turned to face me. "And for that I'm sorry. I'm still confused, I still haven't fully come to term with things. It 's actually really hard."

I walked up behind her placing my hands on her shoulders. "Everything's going to be okay."

She leaned back against my chest, placing a hand on mine. Her touch was ice cold, but I didn't move away. I was just glad to be holding her again. Who knew how long this would last.

I leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Do you wanna do something?"

"Like what?"

I shrugged. "Anything."

She was quiet for a minute. "I actually have to go home and pack."

What? Go home and pack? You just got back, don't tell me you're leaving me again. Dammit Andrea don't do this to me.

"Hello? Niall."

Shit.

"Yea?"

She laughed. "Do you wanna help?"

I gently nodded into her neck. "Sure. Where are you going?"

"Kelly and I have our annual trip to Disney World in a few days."

"Are you sure you're up for that?"

She shook her head. "No, but we've been doing it for years, I'm not going to bail on her. Besides this will be good for me. Remind me of the old me."

I nodded. "Be careful."

She smiled. "I always am."

I could hear footsteps approaching from down the hall, and then a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Niall mate are you re- oh I didn't realizde you had a visitor."

I could hear Andrea laughing.

I looked over at Liam who was staring dagers into my head.

He quietly and quite angrily mouthed. "What happened? I thought you were crazy about Andrea?"

I laughed before whispering into her ear. "Liam thinks you're someone else. Turn around before he has a heart attack."

"Hi Liam."

"Oh god. Don't do that to me, you nearly scared me half to death. I though Niall here was going crazy."

We all laughed. "Sorry for the scare Liam."

"Don't even worry about it. Its good to see you."

She smiled. "It's good to see you too."

"Sorry for interupting, I came up to tell you that we have to go. Interview starts in half an hour."

Shit

"That's right. I almost forgot. Sorry Andrea."

She shrugged. "Hey no big deal. Go do you."

And with that she hugged us both before walking downstairs and out the front door.

Liam made sure she was far away before speaking. "You weren't kidding when you said something was wrong with her."

I nodded. "I know. She still hasn't told me what's wrong."

"Give her time mate."

"Guess so."

Liam patted my back. "We have to go."

~

Andrea's POV

"You need some sun."

I laughed. "And food, lots and lots of food."

We both laughed our heads off. We could always pick fun at serious matters.

"So how are you and Harry. What have I missed?"

Kelly began blushing furosiously.

I playfully slapped her shoulder. "You sly dog."

"We've been spending a lot of time together actually. I really like him."

"I'm happy for you."

She smiled down at her feet. "What about you and Niall?"

"We haven't talked in a while. I went to go see him today, to apologize."

"Call me crazy, but maybe you should invite him to go along?"

I thought for a moment. Maybe it's not as crazy as it sounds. "Sure."

Ignoring Kelly I dug through my bag looking for my phone.

"Hey love." he answered

" Hi. Listen I was wondering, if maybe you and Harry would like to come along with us?

"Hold on." There was some shuffling around and shouting. "We'd love to. When do we leave?"

"Sunday night."

"Sounds perfect. What time do we go over?"

"Around like maybe 6."

"Alright see you then."

"Bye."

Four days later...

Kelly and I were watching TV in the den when Ralf came in.

"Harry and Niall are here."

"Thanks Ralfy."

He nodded before exiting.

We quickly gathered our things and headed out to the living room were the boys were waiting with Jack.

"Hello boys." greeted Kelly."

"You guys ready to head out?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Wait, important question. Whose driving?" asked Harry.

I shrugged. "Me I guess?"

He laughed. "As long as Niall doesn't drive."

"Oh he can't be that bad." stated Kelly.

"What? Hes terrible." exclaimed Harry.

"I'm not as bad as Andrea. She drives faster than you Harry." defended Niall.

"Okay, stop bashing on my driving skills. What car are we taking?"

"Mustang."

"Mustang."

"Oh god yes. Mustang."

"Calm down guys. Get your shit. I'll go grab the car." I walked out to the garage grabbing the car. Everyone was already waiting out in the driveway. The boys grabbed our bags, placing them in the trunk.

"What's that?" asked Harry pointing to a round reflective object in the front passenger seat.

"A CD, I thought you guys might like to listen to something when the radio goes to crap half way out in the road."

"Alright but I'm driving." shouted Niall. After arguing about it for 20 minutes we all gave up and let him drive.

After about two hours of driving Harry and Kelly fell asleep in each other's arms. That just Niall and I although it didn't look like I would last much longer. I managed to stay up a little longer talking to Niall. I didn't want to leave him alone.

"Hey I have to pee." I spoke suddenly breaking the silence.

"There's a gas station coming up, I'll stop."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

"Kelly.. Harry... Wake the fuck up!" shouted Niall as he turned off the engine.

"What.. what is it?"

"Gas station you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Yea I'm starving." replied Harry.

"I have to pee." shouted Kelly as she closed the car door.

We all walked up to the gas station Harry and Kelly trailing behind, they were still half asleep.

I looked over at Niall. "Hey do you like bandannas?"

"Yea, why?" he looked confused

"All right, come with me then."

We walked over to the counter, hundreds of colorful bandannas hung above us.

I grabbed two yellow bandanas then looked at Niall.

"What color?"

"Green."

I grabbed two green bandannas, as we walked to Harry and Kelly, Niall kept looking at me weird.

"Kel, I got ours." I said holding up the yellow bandannas.

"I also got a pair for me and Niall, you guys should get a pair."

The boys were confused but didn't say anything. I quickly noticed and explained. "Every time we come we get a pair of matching bandannas. It's a tradition sort of."

"Ohhhhh" they nodded indicating they understood. We finished up and headed for the car.

"I'm driving!" shouted Harry across the lot. Niall didn't seem to protest, he needed some sleep.

I cuddled up to Niall and we both fell asleep rather quickly.

Two hours later...

"Wake up kids!" shouted Kelly as she headed over to the trunk.

"That was pretty fast. I need to see your driving skills in action." I teased.

The minute we entered the room I realized we had forgotten about the beds.

"Well I hope you guys don't mind cuddling." said Kelly winking at the boys.

The boys didn't even think to argue, it was late and we were all tired. We all changed and headed for bed. Everyone said their good nights and before long had fallen asleep.

~

A/N: Updating twice because I feel bad about leaving you guys. Please enjoy happy Harry on the side.

Link to outfits in comments.

- Showerofcuntsx3 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 11 7
This is the story of a girl called Hannah (me) who is 19 and gets a late birthday present from her parents...One Direction for a day. But they become...
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
58.1K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...