Jasper's Love

By EdensWriter

What if Jasper knew Bella was his from the start? With the Cullen's help, can he get her? There may be some F... More

Meeting Bella
Seeing Him
Rest Of The Day
Hanging with Jasper
Meeting Jasper's Parents
Spending The Day With The Cullens
Study Date
Telling My Mate
The Cullen's Stories
Baseball Game
Staying With Bella
Meeting Peter and Charlotte
First Encounter
Bella's Birthday
Double Date with Bella
The Major's Story
A look Into The Enemy
Bella's kidnapping
Jasper's weakness
Maria's Compound
Reunited with Jasper

Returning To Maria

608 14 5
By EdensWriter

(A/N): Note this POV of Jasper, is being told from inside of his head as Ares is front and center, so in case you get confused...Now ya know. ~EW

Jasper's POV

After a four hour drive to Victoria, Canada to meet up with Maria at her hide out, Peter and I go over the plan with Charlotte along with Garrett as they sat in the backseat of the black SUV. They nodded along, and ever so often would give some thoughts or ways to make it easier for everyone. Which some of them were to meet 1000 meters outside of her headquarters and share information and the status of my mate, even though Ares wanted to be let out as we got closer towards where our mate was being held.

 He was calm for a good while as we traveled, until we came face to face with the Textiles Factory that held my mate. He rolled down the window While having my eye covered with shades, and take a smell sure enough, I could smell my mate was somewhere in the building. Though Ares did warn all of us including my first persona and I who were deep in my mind, in a hushed tone so only we could hear it.

"Be watchful when we enter here, I can smell Bella's scent but this could be a ruse and Maria could have taken her somewhere else. But it's time to go in deal with the Bruja, now everyone remembers the plan right...Cause once we step foot out of this SUV, it starts and doesn't end til we get Bella out of there...Are we clear?"

Looking around the car, he would see nods all around and a reassurance from both the major and I. With that he would tell us to get a move on, one by one we would all pile out of the car and come face to face with two bulky vampires standing at the entrance into the factory. The one that looked to be about Emmett's build, walked over to us and says in a slightly snarky tone.

" This area is off limits for private construction, can I ask what you lot are doing here?"

I can see his friend smile, thinking we were about to get our asses handed to us. I could tell they knew we were vampires, but just waiting for one of us to try something. Ares would step forward, and take down my shades as his red eyes would meet theirs and say to both of these gentlemen in a sadistic southern but calm tone.

"Now gentlemen, we aren't here to cause trouble...Unless you do, but I believe we are special guest of your mistress. Just tell her El Mayor is here to see her."

I watched as the two men go from looking cocky to shaking in their boots in seconds, which brought a smile to my face. The bulkier of the two with black hair, and wearing basically normal Hiking attire. He would tell us to wait here, while the other who was dressed from head to toe in forest camo with black combat boots and long fiery red hair. Stood in front of the door, and tried to look like a hard ass, but his emotions tasted of fear. 

Which caused Ares to spread a smile on my face, the other gentlemen would come back with a change of attitude and say to my group.

"Right this way Major, Maria will see you now. Follow me."

Ares would nod and motion for the others to follow him, we would walk through the slight dilapidated building with cracks in the concreate walls and floors. Though it looked as though some work have been done to keep the building alive, but the rest of the area was covered with light blue tarps, and yellow do not cross tape. We were then lead down a flight of stairs, where we pass a number of vamps living in terrible conditions like back in Texas, but at least they had something warm and dry to stay in...Unlike then tents and barns we had to sleep in while in the southern wars.

We make it to a singular metal door at the end of the hallway, the red haired gentlemen pounded on it, and at the top of the door was a little slit that opened up and I heard hushed toned being exchanged as followed.

"What do you two want, she is busy...This had better be good or so help me."

The black haired gentlemen says to the man behind the door, in a slightly scared tone which made Ares and I both smirk.

"Uhhh...Ares is here to see Maria, so could you please tell her it's urgent."

I could feel a pair of eyes on me, and my crew but with a soft ok from the man behind the door. I heard the door to the slit be shut, and locks begin to be unlocked. Sounded like at least five or six different ones on it. When the door opened, there stood a giant arena with at least 100 or more vampires in what I would call the stands, as two fighters that were in a dirt circle were going at it. One I could tell was a vampire, but the other shocked me as Ares Scented the air to discover that the other fighter appears to be human, or at least half?...He smells like a vampire should but with human scent to him. Which is why I found it odd, it was like he had vampire venom in his veins or something. 

The opponent of the unusual vampire, had spiked up blond hair and was shirtless but had on black jeans with combat boots. He looked like he took one hell of a beating, he was missing his right arm. But what puzzled both Ares and I to no end was, that vampire don't bruise or bleed blood Or venom depending on you diet. But this young man had cuts all over his chest and left arm, along with a huge gash going across his face that was oozing blood. I felt fear and disheartened emotions coming from the blonde vampire, As I could tell the long black haired human kept inflicting damage with what I can only assume was knives, and but they had a weird shine to them when the light hit them and from what I could tell the metal looked to be made of some kind of material that I couldn't place.

But after watching these two go at it, it was the human that came out on top as he would decapitate the vampire and then set him on fire. I watched as the crowd cheered for him and as I was about to speak, I would hear the voice I haven't heard in ages speak and silence the crowd.

"Once again my subjects, my champion Azrael has shown his worth and proof that he is worthy of protecting myself and our army. If anyone wants to step up and challenge him do so..." I listened as her words trail off, I see her red eyes look in my direction. A sadistic smirk was plastered across her face, she would then say loud and proud to her "Subjects".

"Well look who it is, my former champion. Come crawling back into my clutches, have you? Well you know how to win my love, me amore. Ares meet Azrael my hunter and new champion, and if you want your little pet back. Then you know how to settle it."

She'd snap her fingers, and a light skinned Hispanic woman with short black hair. She was dressed in a dark blue denim outfit, I had to hold myself back from slaughtering the one that was holding our mate. I noticed that the vampire wasn't holding Bella roughly or anything, it was like they had some kind of agreement or something. But there stood my goddess in all her glory, she looked like she had been slightly well looked after. I mean minus some dirt on her cheeks and such, but as she saw me Bella's eyes would light up and she'd mouth to me. "I knew you'd come for me." 

All I would do is nod, because with Ares being out, it was best for him to keep his mouth shut. But when he did speak, he'd turn his focus toward Maria and say to her in his own sadistic southern tone, 

"I plan on it Maria, You have taken something that is mine....You know how that goes with me...Especially if you know who is out..." 

My words trail off as I take down my shades and show off my red almost orange eyes, you see when Ares is out his eyes are almost like fire. From the years of him holding on to human blood in his system, when I saw the smile on her face go from cocky to scared. I let a soft chuckle leave my lips, as I told the others to head up to the stands while I take care of this. I could see Peter give me a look of concern, but I had no time to ask him what he saw. As they began to make their way towards the stands, I watched as Ares would walk towards the center of the circle and prepare for battle.

The vampire hunter was sharpening his blades, while sitting in his corner of the arena I could see he had a cocky grin on his face but trying to conceal it with just bravery. Though when I tasted his emotions...Oh how they reeked of fear.....This is what made Ares have a sadistic smile cross my face, I would still stand there as I wait for my combatant to take his place in the circle. I looked over at Bella for a split second and mouthed "I love you, and I will get you out of here.", I watch my beauty smile and mouth back, "I know you will, and I love you too." 

I'd then hear Azrael approach the circle, which made my head snap in his direction. I see him jump back a bit at this action, which caused me to smile on the inside...'Good that fear is in him.' I'd hear the Major ring in my head with a southern twang. Ares would just stand there watching the boy wondering, just what his first move would be.

Azrael P.O.V

As I sat there sharpening my blades made from the vampires that I have killed and iron, I'd stare at the one my mistress called The Major. Oh how I tried to hold my laughter in when I looked at the vampire in question...I tried not to be a joyous in killing the very thing that took everything away from me. But though there was a fear that I might die here, I mean I have heard stories of the famous Major from Maria. The way she spoke about him, was as if he was victor of the southern wars. But that does not matter, what matters is...That The Major will die today, and it will be by my hand.

Then I will be her sought after champion...I will be her victor....I will be who she loves.

As I get up from my area in the arena, to walk towards The Major I tried to study him and analyze him. But as luck would have it, he was doing the exact same but in a different way. I stopped just short of where we are supposed to meet face to face, and take off my shirt and as a small section of sunlight would shine down. A small glow would gleam from my skin, as my half vampire side would show through. I would take a look at the girl that Maria calls The Major's Pet, I mean she is pretty for a human...I guess I just couldn't understand how she could love these monsters. They may look beautiful and charming, but that is just the an illusion to lure unsuspecting humans in a feeding trap.

But if she is just as stupid as the rest of the human race, that fell for their trap...Then oh well...Guess I'll shatter her world, when my blade tastes vampire flesh. A sadistic smirk would cross my face, as the thought of killing this vampire in front of me. Once I am in front of my prey, I heard a vampire say out loud,

"Alright everyone place your bets, this fight is for the title of Maria's champion....Will our Azrael keep it...Or will The Major take it back......Let the fight commence!!!!"

I would start by running at the vampire, blades drawn and ready to strike. But it would seem he anticipated my movements, as I received a strong kick to my right shin flipping me on to the dirt. I would then see him crouched and growling like the disgusting dog he is. I then would try to use my speed to get behind him, for a sneak attack but as I got ready to strike him down with the knife in my left hand. All I felt was a breeze blast by me and next thing, I know my left hand is behind my back and my knife is at my throat.

I could hear the bastard chuckling darkly in my ear, he would then say in a deep southern tone while pressing it to my throat.

"Oh boy...You really think she loves you don't you....tsk tsk tsk.....No son, that woman there." 

He'd then gesture his head towards Maria, while he would squeeze my arm even tighter as I felt a slight pain emotions running through, my left side while I watch her facial expressions. I could tell she look excited, but I could tell if it was excited that I was gonna kick his ass...Or...If she was excited that he was gonna kill me. I would then hear him continue to say to me in a more deep southern tone that was almost a growl.

"You see boy I can read emotions...And her emotions are hopeful, lustful, and excited...But I think you already know who she might be excited for...." 

His words would trail off, as he would push me away from his chest that my back was against. I landed on the ground hard, my knife sticking out of the ground in front of me . I'd hear him tell me to pick it up, while checking my arm to make sure it was intact. I pick up my knife and at this point I was kind of fearful because, I knew deep down that there was no way that I was gonna beat him.

I mean sure I had the strength, and weapons to do it. But this southern bastard had me in my mind....I wasn't safe with my emotions, so I had to try and keep my emotions in tact. I then take a soft breath clearing my head as much as I could and as my eyes would give him a determined stare and lunge at him once again this time with some Jujuist moves. I did land a kick into his abdomen, to which he skidded across the dirt arena. Though I will say I shit my pants so to speak, when he gave me a look that told me I was dead for doing that. I watched as a blur would breeze by me, and I then felt a hand on the throat as a near ear shattering roar would leave his lips.

I would then hear Maria clap her hands and say in a serious tone while the two of us would stare at her in confusion,

"Enough you two, at this rate you will be at this for hours. As much as I wanted to end in death, but I just had to see if my El Mayor was up to the task and so far he has proved that he can still do his job. Welcome back Major, and my assistant Laurent will show you where you will be staying for the time being."

She would then turn to Yanica and nod as I guess to say to let the human go, to which the browned hair girl would shake from her grip and run down from the stands to meet "The Major". I would then turn my head towards Maria and give her a confused look, as she would raise her eyebrow. I knew what she wanted me to do, as I watched the girl hug the monster. I would flit over towards her and hold my knife to her throat. She would struggle against my hold on her right arm, I would then back up towards my side of the arena while a chuckle leaves my lips and I would say to him in a cocky tone.

"You really think Maria would just let this be over, Ohhh you poor dumb fool. You see after I slit the throat of your pet, and watch you break. I will take such joy in killing you..." 

My words would trail off as, I heard him roar with anger as once again a blur would breeze past me. I was the pressed hard against the arena walls, the human gone from my hold and there would stand The Major. The fear that I was masking throughout the whole match, would rear it ugly head. I would then hear three tones speak at once from him, all of the with seething anger while flaming red eyes would stare at me.

"You have picked the wrong vampire to fuck with....You really think you arrogantly charged words have any power over me....Boy, you have no fucking idea who you are dealing with......I am Ares, god of the southern vampire wars. I will rip you apart and shit down your throat, but since you think your so big and bad....How 'bout we take something precious of yours and see if you can lie with out it."

The next moment was kind of a blur, as I felt very sharp teeth bite into my neck. My skin would crack and bleed, as he would rip my head off my body. The pain I felt was amplified by him, as he turned my head to see my body scrambling like a chicken with it's head cut off. He'd then hold my head up to where I was eye level with him and say once again in a serious tone.

"Now do you see what it's like to lose something, so crucial that you whole body can't function. Maybe think about that before threating my mate...Also if you ever come around her again....I will see to it personally that you will be ash...Got it pretty boy?"

He smirked at the end of his statement, I'm guessing to be cocky. But before I could answer, he'd toss my head to Maria who had a very upset reaction to what Ares did. She would catch my head in her arms, and hold it close saying to me in Spanish that it was alright and that I would get my revenge. She'd then instruct her personal bodyguards, to grab my body and take it to her room so I could heal. While I was being carried towards her private courters, I can't help but have this bubbling rage deep inside. Because he made me look like a fool, in front of my queen. 

He better hope I do heal fast, cause when I do...I'm gonna kill him, and keep his pet as my personal play thing... Because no one defeats Azrael and lives to tell about it, and I mean no one.

A/N: Hey there long time no see, sorry about taking too long with this book...But besides all my personal things, I just wanted every detail of this book to make sense. But I do hope you enjoy this chapter, and in the next one I will be switch back to Bella, and Jasper's POV's. Also I wanna say Thank you again to all of you who have stuck by this book (By reading, commenting, and voting). You have all made me want to keep writing when writer block kept kicking me down <3 -EW 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.9K 53
▏𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨▕ ▏𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 - 𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞▕ Hazel finally was able to calm down from the incident that occurred the previous year. She, a...
323K 6.2K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
237K 3.9K 37
What would happen if Bella had a twin sister? And what would happen when she moves to forks with her sister? How will she find her sisters boyfrien...
444K 13.6K 22
Carlisle has been searching for a mate his whole life, but thus far has not succeeded. With his family all mated and settling, he struggles to be aro...