Help

Da PlusUltraTea

I take for every to upload and I'm sorry Todoroki has been abused by the one person who should be there for h... Altro

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
THANK YOU!!!
Part 6
Part 7
A/N please read
Part 8
A/N PLEASE READ
part 9
A/N
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
Part 13
A/n ill be back soon
Sorry

Another A/N!!

1K 27 14
Da PlusUltraTea

Hello my probably depressed beans! I'm starting to really enjoy this story and I want some of your guy's input!
I already have one ship planned like Shinsou and Denki, but I want to know who you want to see shipped in this story! I'm sorry if I don't chose the ship you wanted. I have already shipped BakuTodo before, so if that's a ship you guys would like to see them I can work on it, but let me know what you think, I wanna have you guys help with this story!
I love yah guys!
Stay safe and keep being weird little beans!
BYE BYE!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

228K 6.7K 23
A story about Izuku's problems with his mother's death and his abusive father. Deku slowly opens up after hiding his emotion from his classmates and...
272K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
28.1K 646 15
Izuku has severe depression. With Bakugou beating on him daily, it only worsens. The voices in his head get louder with each passing day. He's had a...
116K 3.4K 34
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Mentions of: -abuse -cutting -suicidal toughs and acts -rape -cursing -mental illnesses -mineta -illegale activities ----- When De...