Lockdown Ki Love Story ✔

By Dharani17

• RagSan Few Shots. • The story is completely my imagination. • The concept of the story is mine. It is not t... More

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]

[ Last ]

627 51 13
By Dharani17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 09.03.2021

****

Sanskar: Modi ji is also helping us. Now he gave permission for marriage function with few people. So Mrs. Sanskar get ready to bear me for whole life.

Ragini: (smiles) I was ready from so long. It was you who is making it late.

Sanskar smiles listening her.

Ragini: Atleast now tell me what were you planning?

Sanskar: You will get to know!

Ragini twists her lips as even now he didn’t tell her what he was planning.

Sanskar: I will call you again. I am getting another call.

Ragini: Okay!

They end the call.

Sanskar: Hello Chote. Why are you calling me from the next room?

He asks angrily.

Arjun: Hello sir. I am not in next room. Remember you sent me out to your friend’s house.

Sanskar bites his tongue.

Sanskar: Haha… okay sorry. What’s that?

Arjun: Who will tell the size of bhabhi’s ring?

Sanskar: (smiles) Janu ma will tell. You just get the catalogue. I will look after the other things.

Arjun: Fine!

*****

Sujatha: Sanskar you sure everything is ready?

Sanskar: Mom everything which you have listed are ready. You can cross check them once we reach there. If anything is missing we can get them tomorrow. So now relax.

Sujatha smiles and nods.

Arjun: I am ready bhai.

Sanskar: Where is Dad?

Sujatha and Arjun look around.

Ram: I am here!

He says as he comes inside the house.

Sanskar: Where is your mask dad?

Ram takes it out of his pocket.

Sanskar: Mask is meant to cover your nose and mouth not to store it in your pocket safely.

He says strictly. Ram makes faces and wears it. They get settled in the car and Sanskar drives off.

Janaki: Ragini they will be here anytime and you are still having breakfast. How careless you are!

She scolds her. Ragini ignores her and continues with her breakfast. Janaki hits her own head.

Shekhar: Janu why are you taking tension? Let her have her breakfast peacefully. Relax.

Janaki looks at him in disbelief. The door bell rings.

Janaki: I told you!

Saying she goes to open the door. She smiles at Sujatha and Ram. She invites them inside. Arjun and Sanskar also come inside holding some bags.

Shekhar: Let me help you beta.

Sanskar: No papa. You guys go we will get things inside.

Shekhar smiles and nods. Ragini looks at Sujatha and moves towards her in the middle of her breakfast. She hugs him.

Sujatha: You still didn’t have your breakfast beta?

Ragini: Woke up late mom.

Sujatha: Aww… it’s okay. Go first finish your breakfast.

Janaki glares Ragini while she ignores her again. Shekhar controls his chuckle. Sanskar and Arjun move inside once they get all the luggage. Sanskar looks at Ragini who just came out after completing her breakfast. She moves towards him while he side hugs her smiling.

Janaki: It’s all because of Arjun and Sanskar things got settled. Otherwise we weren’t sure about it Sujatha ji.

Sujatha smiles.

Sanskar: Ma rings will be coming by evening. Outfits will be coming in an hour so that we can check the fittings. Every other thing is done. That’s it right?

Janaki: You made everything perfect. Nothing left beta.

Sujatha: Let’s get the room decorated by tomorrow morning Janaki ji.

Janaki nods. Everything is done at Ragini’s house. Even the marriage is going to be performed in their house. Sanskar doesn’t want any kind of risk so everything is done by himself and also only in between the two families. They had decided to do the marriage only between two families. Photographer is none other than Arjun. It was his hobby. Even pandit ji will be online. He will be instructing while Janaki and Sujatha will look after how to perform the rituals.

It’s night. Ragini is standing in the balcony and smiling thinking of the next day. It’s her mehendi next day. In the evening it’s engagement and Sangeeth. Day after it’s haldi and marriage. She is going to become Mrs. Ragini Sanskar Maheshwari. Their colleagues still don’t know about them being the partners. They know that both of them have their marriages that’s all. But they don’t know that they both are getting married to each other.

Ragini: (receives the call she got) Hello!

Sanskar: What are you doing?

Ragini: Star gazing!

She says as she looks at the sky once again. Sanskar also is doing the same in his room.

Ragini: You?

Sanskar: Same. Missing my coffee.

Ragini doesn’t speak anything.

Sanskar: Go to sleep. You should wake up early.

Ragini hmms and cuts the call. Sanskar keeps staring the stars when he heard a knock on his door. He opened the door to see Ragini with coffee mug in her hand. He smiles and moves aside letting her inside his room. They move towards the balcony and Ragini forwards the mug to him. He takes and sips his coffee. He looks at her who is looking at the sky with the beautiful smile. He forwards her the cup and she giggles. He shakes his head in disbelief. She sips once and gives back to him.

Ragini: (moves close him and hugs him) I am very happy!

Sanskar smiles hugging her back and caressing her hair. He holds her hand and kisses back of her palm. She smiles. She pulls his cheeks.

Sanskar: Why don’t you eat them all once?

Ragini giggles. She stands on her toes and bites his cheek. Sanskar looks at her in disbelief.

Ragini: It’s yummy!

She says showing her three fingers joining her thumb and index finger. He hits her head lightly chuckling.

Sanskar: Pagal!

Ragini: Only Yours!

Sanskar looks at her lovingly. He kisses her forehead lovingly. Ragini smiles and puts her head on his shoulder. They stay like that for few minutes. Sanskar observes Ragini yawning.

Sanskar: My Panda go to sleep. You are sleepy and also should wake up early.

Ragini nods as she was really sleep. She kisses his cheek making him shocked once again. She smiles.

Sanskar: You will give heart attack to me one day with these shocking actions of yours.

Ragini chuckles.

Ragini: Now get used to them Mr. Husband!

Sanskar smiles.

Ragini: Good Night!

Sanskar: Good Night!

He replies her back and she leaves from there. He also gets to the bed closing the door and slowly sleep occupies him.

*****

Janaki is applying mehendi to Ragini for one hand while Sujatha is applying for other hand. Arjun is on his duty of photography asking Ragini to pose every now and then which she obediently followed.

Janaki: So Mrs. Sanskar should I write whole name or just a letter?

Janaki asks teasingly. Ragini pouts making both Sujatha and Janaki laugh. Sanskar who is standing a bit far smiles seeing her cute face. Arjun moves towards Sanskar. He hits Sanskar’s shoulder with his shoulder. Sanskar looks at him only to find him giving teasing looks. Sanskar hits his head making him scream a bit. All the three ladies look in that direction.

Sujatha: Will you both stop fighting atleast here?

Sujatha asks angrily.

Sanskar: But mom it was him who started.

Sanskar complaints like a kid.

Arjun: No mom it was him who started.

Sanskar: Don’t lie idiot.

Arjun: If I am idiot you are stupid.

Sanskar was about to reply but Sujatha speaks.

Sujatha: Another word from either of you, you will be out of the house in the next second.

Both of them shut their mouths but still glaring each other. Ragini couldn’t control her giggle and she giggles to get hit from Janaki. Before Ragini could even hiss in pain Sanskar reacts.

Sanskar: Maa it will pain her.

He says concerned and rushed towards her. He rubs her head wear Janaki hit her as if soothing the pain. Ragini is already staring him lovingly while Janaki gets teary eyed seeing the love he has for his daughter. Sujatha and Arjun smile at them.

Sanskar: (concerned) You fine?

Ragini nods smiling. He nods okay and looks at Janaki to see her teary eyed. He gets worried.

Sanskar: (worried) Ma what happened? Did… did my words hurt you? I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have…

He stops as Janaki shakes her head as no.

Janaki: These are tears of happiness beta. I am very happy for Ragini. She got you such a loving husband.

Sanskar smiles.

Sujatha: Now get lost from here Mr. Sanskar. Your Mrs. Sanskar’s Mehendi is not done yet.

Sanskar nods and goes from there giving a look to Ragini. Janaki kisses Ragini’s forehead lovingly. Ragini smiles. They continue with the mehendi ritual while Arjun continues his photography job.

Sanskar is doing some office work sitting in his room. Ragini enters with mehendi filled in her hands. She sits beside him and puts her head on his shoulder.

Ragini: Not over yet?

Sanskar: Half an hour more.

Ragini: You could have told na you are on leave and It’s not possible. Always have to take all the work on your head. What is that Ashish doing? Huh!

She says irritated of how he has to work other people’s work as well due to their carelessness. Sanskar just smiles and continues with his work.

Ragini: Do one thing marry that work only. I am leaving.

She says angrily and leaves. He just smiles as he knows he can pacify her later but for now this should be over so that he can enjoy his wedding rituals properly.

Ragini is sitting in her room irritated. Arjun enters knocking the door.

Arjun: Hey bhabhi. What’s up?

Ragini: Sky Arjun!

Arjun looks at her bored.

Ragini: Understood how am I feeling. Your brother is enjoying with his work while I am bored and irritated.

Arjun: Let’s talk something then. Let me tell you some secrets of bhai.

He winks. Ragini nods smiling. They both talk for sometime. He makes her laugh telling about all the mischiefs Sanskar and he had done when they were kids.

It’s evening. Ragini has slept before Sanskar could complete his work. So he didn’t get time to pacify her. Now it’s time for engagement. He got ready in a green sherwani. He came to the hall as it’s almost time for the engagement.

Sujatha: Finally sir got time for his engagement. But there is no engagement now.

Sanskar looks confused.

Arjun: Bhabhi is angry and she said she doesn’t want to marry you.

Sanskar rolls his eyes. He looks at Janaki and Shekhar who shrug their shoulders. They all are part of the plan to see some cute moments between the cute couple. He gives all of them a look and moves towards kitchen.  He takes a chocolate from the refrigerator. Janaki controls her giggle as she knows a chocolate can easily melt Ragini and Sanskar will do that in two minutes.

Sanskar enters her room to see her sitting pouting. He smiles and moves towards her.

Sanskar: Mrs. Sanskar it’s time for engagement. Let’s go.

Ragini glares him.

Sanskar: Oh so it’s true that you don’t to get married now.

Ragini nods.

Sanskar: (Happily) Finally got the freedom. Time for celebration.

Chirping happily he opens the chocolate. Ragini looks at him with open mouth while he feeds her instead of having himself.

Sanskar: If I don’t do work today it will get delay and we will have to miss our moments during our wedding. That is why I did work today.

Ragini pouts. He smiles and feeds her another peace of chocolate.

Sanskar: Atleast now accept na.

Ragini hugs him pouting.

Ragini: You know me so well. I hate it that I melt so easily.

Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar: And I love it.

Ragini smiles breaking the hug. He forwards his hand to her and she holds his hand smiling. With the other hand she snatches the chocolate from his hand.

Ragini: This is mine!

Sanskar laughs and nods. They move outside the room towards the hall. Sanskar gives attitude look to Sujatha as she glares him.

Ragini: Arjun keep this choco safely. Don’t give this to your brother.

She says giving it to Arjun. Arjun chuckles and nods. They both stand opposite to each other. Both Maheshwari and Gadodia close relatives are on video call and watching their engagement. Sujatha forwards the ring to Sanskar and he adores Ragini’s finger with that ring. Janaki forwards the ring to Ragini and she adores Sanskar’s finger with that ring. Once done he takes her into his embrace kissing her head lovingly making her smile whole heartedly.

Ragini: I Love You!

She confesses looking at him.

Sanskar: I Love You too!

He whispers back to her.

Arjun: It’s Sangeeth time.

He says happily and immediately starts the music. They have a good quality time enjoying and dancing.

****

Next day Haldi. Sanskar’s haldi gets over and he goes to his room to change. Ragini’s haldi also gets over. There is a knock on Sanskar’s room door. He opens the door only to get pushed by Ragini. She enters and closes the door in hurry.

Sanskar looks at her with raised eyebrow.

Ragini: (putting her hands around his neck) Such an unromantic fellow you are. When you have the chance to apply haldi to your wife you didn’t even give it a try.

Sanskar smiles and puts his hands around her waist.

Sanskar: (rubs his nose with hers) You are there to do such things right. Why should I make an effort?

Ragini gives him a sarcastic look. He chuckles.

Sanskar: Now that you have sneaked into my room complete the work you have come for. Otherwise what’s the use of getting successful in sneaking?

Ragini smiles. She rubs her cheek which has haldi to his cheek. Sanskar smiles feeling her.

Ragini: Happy Haldi Mr. Husband!

Sanskar: (pulls her nose) Happy Haldi my Panda.

Ragini grins.

Sanskar: Now go before someone sees you.

Ragini pouts and nods. She looks around and escapes from his room. Sanskar looks himself in the mirror and shakes his head smiling.

Sanskar and Ragini are settled as instructed by Pandit ji in video call. Sujatha and Janaki are looking after the things as instructed by panditji. RagSan are doing puja while pandit ji is reciting mantras. Soon they are asked to stand for pheres. Once pheres are done Sanskar fills Ragini’s foreline with sindhoor and adores her neck with mangalsoothr.

Panditji declares them as husband and wife. They take blessings from elders. Soon Ragini’s bidaayi takes place and they leave to Sanskar’s house. Sanskar consoles Ragini who is upset and teary all the while they are in car. Ragini’s gruhapravesh happens. Everything is done and Ragini is sent to Sanskar’s room which is decorated beautifully. It was done by Arjun and Sujatha after haldi.

Sujatha: Sanskar you can go to your room now.

Sanskar looks at her and nods. He reaches near his room to see it open. He heard laughing sounds and frowns. He enters to see Arjun giving hi-fi to Ragini laughing for something. Sanskar sprints to him and hits his head.

Arjun: Ahhh! Bhai I hate you!

Sanskar: Nobody is fond off you here.

He says rolling his eyes. Arjun glares him.

Sanskar: Get Out!

Ragini: No he won’t!

Ragini says with attitude making Arjun smirk. Sanskar looks at her with frown.

Sanskar: This is my room!

Ragini: This is my room too now!

Sanskar: (irritated) Argh! I hate it when you support him. 

He throws his hands in the air. Ragini and Arjun giggle. Arjun shows his tongue to Sanskar and leaves from there. Sanskar huffs and closes the door. He ignores Ragini and goes to change while she chuckles. He comes out after changing still with annoyed face. Ragini giggles seeing his annoyed face. He glares her. She moves towards him and keeps her hands around his neck. He shakes his head in disbelief.

Ragini: You look more cute when you are annoyed Mr. Husband!

Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar: Enough of applying butter. Go change and come.

He pulls her nose making her giggle. She nods and goes to change. She comes back after changing and sees him already ready to sleep. She moves towards him and lays beside him moving into his embrace.

He kisses her forehead lovingly. She smiles feeling his love.

Ragini: Waise do you know what they do on wedding night?

She asks mischievously.

Sanskar: Don’t provoke me now. Sleep like a good girl.

Ragini laughs hearing him while he shakes his head in disbelief. She kisses his cheek tightly.

Ragini: I Love You!

Sanskar smiles. He just hugs her and pats her head but she suddenly sits making him confused.

Sanskar: (confused) What happened?

Ragini: (pouting) You didn’t find your name in my mehendi. Yesterday I came to your room for that only but you were working and being annoyed so I went away.

Sanskar smiles. He sits opposite to her and takes her hands. He looks at them which are dark red.

Ragini: My dadi says that if mehendi gets darker it means your husband loves you so much. See how dark it is.

She speaks all excited. Sanskar bends and kisses her hands smiling. Ragini smiles.

Ragini: Now search.

She says looking at him excited. Sanskar looks at them keenly and finds it but he intentionally keeps moving her hands in all directions. Ragini pouts.

Ragini: You can’t even find your name in mehendi. I am angry.

She says looking away. Sanskar chuckles. He turns her face towards him and then shows the place where ‘RagSan’ is written. Ragini smiles brightly. She immediately hugs him tight making him smile. He bends and kisses her cheek making her red with blush. He chuckles seeing her red face.

Sanskar: Now it’s really time to sleep Mrs. Sanskar. You are tired and I am as well.

She nods smiling and both of them lay back again in each other’s embrace. Both of them keep talking till they fall asleep.

*****

Next day Sanskar woke up to see his Mrs. missing. He gets up and freshen up himself. He moves out of the room searching for her to find her sitting in the hall pouting. He smiles seeing her pout and sits beside her.

Sanskar: What’s this pout for?

Ragini: Mom isn’t allowing me into the kitchen.

Sanskar: Why?

Ragini: It isn’t still the muhurat for rasoi rasam.

Sanskar chuckles. Sujatha comes there.

Sujatha: Today you aren’t entering into kitchen. Pandit ji told to do the rasam tomorrow. So be a good girl and sit here.

Ragini pouts while Sanskar laughs. He gets a hit from her making him control his laugh.

Sujatha: Tell me what do you drink coffee or tea?

Ragini was about to speak but Sanskar speaks.

Sanskar: Madam drinks nothing but steals coffee from my mug. Isn’t it?

He asks looking at Ragini who becomes red due to blush. Sujatha laughs.

Sujatha: So one mug of coffee is enough for both of you.

Sanskar smiles while Ragini just keeps looking down with shy.

Sujatha: (from hall shouts) Arjun get one mug of coffee for your bhai too.

Arjun: Ask him to make himself.

Arjun shouts back huffing. Sanskar frowns. He moves towards the kitchen. He hits Arjun from behind.

Arjun: Ahh! I hate you bhai!

Sanskar: I already told nobody is fond off you. Make coffee for me also.

Arjun: I already told to make yourself.

Sanskar: If it’s for your bhabhi will you make?

He asks folding his hands.

Arjun: Yes!

Sanskar: Then make for your bhabhi. I will make myself.

Arjun: You can do for both right?

Sanskar: Now only you told if it is for her you will make and in next moment you are changing your words. 

Arjun: (huffs) Fine! I will make for bhabhi. But I am not making for you.

He says showing his finger. Sanskar nods and moves out. He smirks as he comes out of the kitchen. He sits along with Ragini, Sujatha and Ram.

Sujatha: Where is your coffee?

Sanskar: (smirks) It will come see.

Sujatha shakes her head in disbelief thinking that he did something with Arjun. Ragini frowns. She hits Sanskar with her elbow.

Ragini: What did you to my Arjun?

Sanskar: (smirking) You will know!

Arjun comes out with two mugs of coffee. One for himself and one for his bhabhi.

Arjun: Bhabhi here is your coffee.

He forwards the mug to Ragini. Before Ragini could speak Sanskar takes the mug from Arjun’s hands.

Sanskar: This is for me. Your bhabhi doesn’t drink coffee in general but yes she steals coffee from my mug.

He says sipping his coffee. Arjun looks at him fuming. Ragini hits Sanskar for fooling Arjun.

Arjun: (screams) I HATE YOU BHAI!

Sanskar laughs and continues drinking his coffee. Ram and Sujatha laugh seeing Arjun’s angry face.

Arjun: I will take revenge!

He whispers to himself. Sanskar looks at Ragini who is glaring him. He forwards his coffee mug to her asking you want to. She takes the mug and drinks it. He forwards his hand but she doesn’t give him.

Ragini: Go make yours. This is mine which you steal this time.

Sanskar: Okay drink!

He says sitting with folded hands and looking at her. Ragini ignores him and continues drinking. After drinking some she feels heavy as she doesn’t drink coffee much. Sanskar looks at her face and chuckles. He takes the mug from her hand and drinks it happily. Ragini fumes.

Ragini: Arjun come with me.

She pulls Arjun along with her.

Sujatha: I am sure you are going to regret Sanskar.

Sanskar just shakes his head.

After breakfast he enters into his room. He looks around for Ragini but doesn’t find her. He shrugs his shoulders and moves towards the bathroom. He opens the door and screams immediately. As soon as he screams he hears two laughing sounds. He turns and looks at Ragini and Arjun who are laughing. He fumes. He takes the ice cubes from the floor, which fell on him from a bucket as soon as he opened the door, and rushes towards them. He immediately throws one cube in Arjun’s shirt and looks at Ragini who actually started running. He runs behind her and holds her from back. He was about to press the cube in her hand but she pouts. He melts and leaves her. She grins but both of them look at Arjun who is jumping because of ice in his shirt. Both of them giggle. Arjun gets the ice out of his shirt and fumes seeing Sanskar.

Arjun: (angrily) Bhaiiii!

Sanskar looks at him raising his eyebrow. He pouts and stamps his legs. Ragini chuckles and pulls his cheeks.

Arjun: Plan flop!

Ragini giggles. Sanskar chuckles.

Arjun: You both na just made of each other.

He says shaking his head. Both of them pull him into their embrace while he smiles.

Arjun: I Love You both!

He says hugging them tight. Both of them smile.

Ragini: (cupping Arjun’s cheek) You are my Chotu!

Sanskar smiles while Arjun grins.

Arjun: Okay now I have work. I need to leave. You both romance. Bye!

Saying he leaves hitting Sanskar on his back. Sanskar shakes his head while Ragini giggles. Ragini hugs him.

Ragini: Arjun will not give me a chance to miss my chotu!

Sanskar smiles and kisses her forehead. Ragini smiles.

Sanskar: Let me change!

Saying he goes looking at his wet clothes. Ragini nods. He comes back to see Ragini standing near the bed and her head digged into the phone typing something. He moves towards the bed and sits on the bed. He holds her hand and suddenly pulls her making her fall on his lap. She squeals lightly due to his sudden pull. He chuckles and hugs her from back tight putting his chin on her shoulder.

Sanskar: I Missed You!

Ragini smiles caressing his cheek. Her phone buzzes. She looks at the message.

Sanskar: Who is that not leaving my wife for me?

He asks as if complaining.

Ragini: Sandhya!

She says.

Sanskar: And who is she?

He asks confused.

Ragini: Our colleague!

Sanskar: (confused) There is someone named Sandhya in our office?

Ragini giggles.

Ragini: May be you will know if I say Sandy!

Sanskar: (realising) What her name is Sandhya!

Ragini nods giggling. He shakes his head in disbelief.

Sanskar: People even change their names.

Ragini laughs. He smiles seeing her laugh. Ragini pulls his cheeks. He makes faces.

Ragini: She is asking about my husband.

Sanskar: So when are you introducing me to your friend?

He asks raising his eyebrow.

Ragini: Let’s blast the news.

She winks. He chuckles nodding. He sees her sending pictures in the office group.

Sanskar: Oye how did you get these pictures already?

He asks looking at the picture of their marriage. Ragini giggles.

Sanskar: I hate this Arjun!

He says understanding and annoyed. Ragini laughs seeing his annoyed face. She kisses his cheek making him smile.

Sanskar: Send to me also. Let me send to my friends. They were also asking.

Ragini nods. Both of their phones keep buzzing continuously with questions of HOW? And WHEN? Both of them smile.

Sanskar: Now answer how did you make me fall for you?

Ragini smirks and replies to their question.

Sanskar: (wide eyes) You liar! When did the love marriage become an arranged one?

He asks as she said that it is an arranged marriage.

Ragini: Mr. Husband it is arranged by destiny!

She says turning and putting her hands around his neck. He smiles joining his forehead with hers.

Sanskar: But what’s the need to lie Mrs. Wife?

Ragini: Why do they need if it’s arranged or love marriage? They can just congratulate isn’t it? Have to poke nose in every matter of others.

She makes faces. He smiles and pecks her nose. She smiles.

Sanskar: I Love You!

Ragini: I Love You too!

He smiles. She cups his face making him confused. She looks into his eyes and moves close to him. He closes his eyes and reduces the remaining gap placing his lips on her lips making it a lovely kiss.

THE END!

Sooooooo here is the end. Hope it is good and you liked it!

Thank You for reading!

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2K 15
Highest Ranking- #1st in RagYa on 16th August 2020 RagLak Short Story Starting date: 17 June, 2020 Finished dare: 03 March, 2021
1.2K 77 1
RagSan One Shot on occasion of Teja's Birthday. Date of Update: 10.06.2021
7.5K 575 10
'Falling in Love with his Sister's Surrogate has changed him to a much better person than he was.' That was what he felt when she accepted his love. ...
52.7K 3K 20
Serial Track! RagSan!