𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘

28.3K 924 1K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

one hour earlier...

I couldn't hold it in any longer. My bladder was on the verge of bursting by the time Mr. Mitten collected the final quiz.

I had asked him numerous times to go to the bathroom but I guess Ginny and I really hurt his ego earlier. He was taking his time on purpose, strolling through past the empty desks on the other side of the classroom.

By the time he reached me, my patience had long gone, "I need the bathroom, let me go."

"Miss Miller that's not how we talk to teachers here. Learn some manners and try again." He smirked, snatching my paper from my table, "Well... I'm waiting."

"Look Sir, I get it, you're embarrassed and angry but holding that anger in won't help you." I countered, "What would your wife say if she saw you now?"

"I-I don't have a wife."

I chuckled, "I wonder why. Now if you don't mind, I really need to pee and you're not helping."

Before he had the time to retaliate I ran out of the classroom, power walking straight to the bathroom. It was empty due to everyone being class but the bell soon rang. I quickly filed into the cleanest cubicle, laying down tissue on the seat before releasing myself. Just as I was to flush, I heard the door open and the sound of numerous shoes heading towards the mirrors.

"Hey, did you see the new girls?" A voice giggled.

"OMG! The black ones? I mean the taller one is pretty for a black girl. Her hair is everything." Another voice mused.

The black ones? Pretty for a black girl? What the shit?

It's the first day and the comments have already started. This happened at our last school too, I got suspended first week of freshman year. Apparently I took their comments the 'wrong way' when it was clearly racist. But that's what happens to black kids in predominantly white schools.

I flushed the toilet, slamming the door open way louder than necessary. The girls froze, eyes widened and mouths open.

"You do realise saying "I'm pretty for a black girl" isn't a compliment, right? It's racist. You might as well say 'All black girls are ugly — but you're pretty for your race! Well done!'. Next time just stick to 'She's pretty' and leave as that." I kissed my teeth and walked to the sinks besides them, rapidly washing my hands and leaving.

They didn't say anything else, eyeing me carefully as if I was going to attack them at any moment. I could see them tense up once I walked by for the last time. I was honestly livid but I promised myself that I would control my anger this year so I left it as that.

Times like these is when I really start to miss New Orleans. I could get weed from anywhere, drug dealers at every other corner. Some kids from my school would deal and smoke with me, I invited Ginny to try it out but she said it wasn't for her.

Her loss.

I would say it's been about 4 months since I last smoked, our previous school was pretty pretentious, the main concern being sex. Boys lusted after girls who wore shorts and low cut tops. Girls lusted after the jocks and popular guys; it was horrible. Kenny's death really did benefit us.

With a sigh, I wandered through the empty halls, everyone was already lining up for lunch. I'm guessing that Ginny was already there, hopefully with some friends. Even though she didn't show it, you could see that she was lonely. I could see the longing look in her eyes whenever she saw friend groups.

Sharply turning a corner, I bumped into someone, stumbling back but catching myself.

"I'm sorry, that was my fau—,"my voice trailed off. Looking up I realised it was the boy across the road. The one that was caught smoking by his mom and snuck out the same night.

Wait.

"Have you got weed on you?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Who's asking?"

"What do you mean who's asking? What do you think?" I frowned.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Why do you want it?" He leaned against some of the lockers, smirking. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Why does one request weed?" I gave him a plastic smile, "To smoke, idiot. Do you have it or not?" I snarled.

He let out a weak chuckle, "Yeah, I do but not here. Follow me."

He turned back to where he came from, leading me through the long school hallways. We eventually stopped in front a fire escape door. Digging into his pocket, he handed me a pre rolled blunt and a lighter.

He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm, "Hey, wanna smoke with me?"

The corners of his mouth twitched as he tried to suppress a smile, "Uh, yeah, sure, it's whatever."

He took my hand, intertwining our fingers, leading me to the empty toilets behind the main building. The toilets stopped working years ago so no one had a reason to come back here. Sitting down on a empty toilet, I put the lid down and lit the blunt.

The first hit felt like heaven. My muscles relaxed almost instantly, the tension loosening within seconds. I inhaled it again and held the smoke in my mouth before puffing it out and handing the blunt back to him.

"Y'know I still don't know your name." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Marcus. You're Y/N, right?" He mirrored my actions, "I'm guessing this isn't your first time smoking."

"You guessed correctly, it's been a while and I really needed this. Thanks." I confessed.

"Yeah, it's fine."

We sat in silence, it wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comforting one. It was nice, having someone who doesn't ask questions or pressure me into talking about my feelings. He's the type of person you could say anything to and he wouldn't tell a soul, having someone like that around you was fascinating.

It was no secret that he was attractive; he knew it and I knew it. Plus he always has weed on him, which is a major bonus. His vibe alone was appealing, add his looks and you get the perfect heartbreaker.

The blunt had burnt out and I was gone. I knew my eyes were red and I still had the faint scent of weed lurking around me. Anyone with a drop of common sense could tell I was high.

Marcus was still with me but he looked—and smelt— just as bad as me.

I stood up, stretching out my limbs, "Well, that was fun but I have to go find Ginny... and my locker 'cause I smell like a weed room."

"Wait," Marcus' head snapped up, "I want your number."

"It's 'Can I get your number?' and the answer is no," I shrugged, "I'm too high and hungry for this shit."

Only give men something if you're getting something back.

With that I left him there, softly laughing to himself. There was only one thing on my mind and that was food.

I was starving. I mean, sure, I had a big breakfast and a box of Nerds but that was irrelevant. My stomach growled and I had an extra pack of skittles in my locker.

Practically sprinting, I ripped open the practically empty locker, dousing myself with perfume. I snatched the pack of skittles and headphones, heading back to the silent hallway. This way I could eat and vibe in peace.

Settling down on the cold ground, I poured the whole bag of Skittles
into my mouth, chewing slowly. Connecting my headphones to my phone, I played the first song on my playlist.

I was not expecting to be high and deserted in a random hallway during lunch on my first day of school. Mom would probably laugh if she saw me, she told us to stay away from drugs but they were too intriguing to keep away.

I definitely got the druggie side from my father.

Right when I was about to fall asleep, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. Seeing Ginny made my mood skyrocket. Just being with her in general was uplifting.

I really did love her.

———————————————

to everyone voting and commenting on my story thanks, you're appreciated <33.
i gave up halfway but it's alright..? i hope..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 507 30
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
349 14 6
Thea wishes she was Ginny
63.5K 840 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
3.8K 162 25
• A Ginny and Georgia fanfiction • Georgia "Gia" Miller, oldest of two siblings of Georgia Miller... - Gia has se...