Tฮฑาฝฦ™ฯƒฯƒฦ™ Oษณาฝส‚ิ‹ฯƒฦšส‚

By Yukitaebear

One shots dumb prompts created by a hormonal teen who's going through existential crisis. Top Kook Bottom T... More

|Abandoned|
|Lunatic|
|Abandoned|โ—–2โ—— ใ€€
|Nothing without you| ใ€€
|Exotic lovers|
|Exotic Lovers|โ—–2โ—— ใ€€ใ€€

|Double the fun|โ—–Mโ—— ใ€€

470 23 58
By Yukitaebear

!Warning¡
Extreme mature content ahead
Be responsible for yourself

Jeon Jeongguk the basketball team captain who's been smitten over the school's innocent boy Kim Taehyung finally finds the guts to ask him out.

And being the hidden romantic he is asked the boy out after winning the winter cup.In the stadium full of hundreds of people who cheered with screams and applause for the young couple after Taehyung accepted his proposal with teary eyes.

(A/N:Just imagine the embarrassment if taehyung had rejected him💀)

After that grand display by jeongguk both boys became the hot news of their Uni became the power couple everyone envied and admired.

They were so tooth rottingly sweet and lovey-dovey that everyone was forced to eat the 'dog food' they scattered.

Just like right now.

"Ggukie stop I don't wanna eat more I'll become fat" the beautiful blonde boy named Kim Taehyung pouts.

"Just finish this sandwich baby and I won't give you more" Jeongguk urges him to eat more because he thinks his precious baby isn't eating enough.That's why every morning he makes snacks and light food for his sweetheart.

Jimin scoffs at the side rolling his eyes at the two youngest being sickly sweet.

"You guys are so disgusting it makes my stomach hurt"

While he cuddles closer to namjoon's chest who just chuckles and pecks the short boys forehead.

Jeongguk just gives him a middle finger while jimin screams a 'rood' at him.

"You'll be coming to my house this evening right ggukie?"Taehyung gives him those adorable puppy eyed look his hazel eyes shining with excitement and something else hidden beneath those perfect orbs.

Whose jeongguk the international whipped boy to deny his darling boyfriend.

"Of course I'll be there by 8 my love" He kisses the top of taehyung's blonde locks who giggles at the attention he's recieving.

After the classes end jeongguk texts his boyfriend that he won't be able to drop him off as he has extra practice hours.

Taehyung tells him it's perfectly fine they'll be seeing each other in the evening after all.

Taehyung treads through the side walk excited to reach home as soon as he sees the ever familiar silhouette of his house he breaks into a sprint.

"HYUNGIE!!" Taehyung throws himself at his older brother who's been away for 8 months.

A deep chuckle resonates from the sprawled body on the couch.

"How's my baby been?did he miss me?"

Taehyung nuzzles his brothers neck inhaling the sweet calming scent which relaxes his body lulling him to a sleepy haze.

"I missed hyungie so so much~ don't ever leave me again taetae can't live without you" Taehyung showers his brothers face with kisses.His brother laughs softly at the ticklish feeling patting his waist.

"I promise I won't ever leave taetae" His brother kisses his forehead.After minutes of cuddling basking in warm familiarity his brother finally asks.

"How's your boyfriend taetae-ah?" His brother pecks his neck.

"Hmm to be honest he's so gentle to me hyungie I hate it.I want him to fuck my brains out but he never goes  more than simple make out,kisses or cuddles, I want that monstrous cock inside me but he backs away whenever things get heated.He's so sweet it's frustrating"

Taehyung huffs laying on top of his brother who giggles at his rant.

"Well aren't you frustrated"

"I am!! he treats me like a glass doll when I want him to treat me like his bitch" Taehyung rolls his eyes and whines.His brother's chest rumbling from his bell like laughter.

"Aren't you being a naughty baby hmm?" His brother eyes him mischievously.

Taehyung's lips pull up in an incredulous smirk when he thinks about what's about to happen today.

"You bet I am"And returns to cuddle his older brother.

Jeongguk arrived at taehyung's house 15 mins early.He straightens his flannel shirt the umpteenth time,ripped jeans hugged his thighs perfectly he ruffles his hair before ringing the bell.

Soft pads of feet thuds towards the door before the door opens to reveal a gorgeous male in a black crop top and high waisted leggings.

The male smiles widely at him lips forming a boxed shape.

It lightens up everything inside jeongguk.The love of his life stands in front of him dressed in bold fashion.

He wastes no time to grab him by the hips and kiss his lips.

The male in his hold seems startled for a second but returns the kiss eagerly.

Jeongguk glides his finger tips over the exposed tan skin.Loving the feeling of touching soft warm skin,he runs his hands downwards and gropes the peachy butt which earns him a small whimper.

The hand in his hair twists his strands.Tongues explore each other's cavern,teeth clash together.

The long elegant fingers caress his chest feeling the muscles down his abdomen.

He groans at the feeling he always knew taehyung had a muscle kink.He bites the plump lips he's been sucking just to hear those sweet deep moans.

He's pulled closer towards the male almost in between those thick thighs.He can feel his junior stirring so he decides to stop.

He breaks the kiss panting heavily.Foreaheads resting together.

"Tae--" He whispers the male in front of him giggles the bell like sound so familiar yet not.

Jeongguk look's at him in confusion the male in front of him returns the gaze with warmth in his eyes.

"Come in jeongguk"

They enter the living room together everything is pristine.There's mild softness to everything the house is cozy and calming with the warm toned colours and aesthetic set up.

"Do you want to help me set up the table?" Taehyung asks him softly smiling at him with a fond gaze.

"Of course I'd love to sweetheart" and he's gifted with those beautiful melodious giggles again.He couldn't help but smile at his beloved.

They set up the plates on the table when accidentally jeongguk bumps on his beloved's back.He immediately steadies his precious so he doesn't face plant himself on the ground.Jeongguk holds his hips tightly both of them looking at each others eyes deeply mesmerized.Suddenly jeongguk noticed there was something different with his beloved's eyes.

"Ggukie!!"

"Yes?" He whispers breathless still lost in those deep pool of dark hazel eyes.Wait dark hazel? Didn't taehyung have a lighter shade of hazel?

"GGUKIE!!"

He finally realizes it wasn't the male in his hold who was calling him.The sound came from the door frame.

Jeongguk shifts his eyes towards the door and at that moment he feels his his heart jumping at his throat.His whole body going cold.

There was an exact copy of another taehyung standing in front of him dressed in baby pink sweater with matching stockings and booty shorts.

"T-Taehyung?"He looks at the male in his arms who's giving him an unreadable expression,a subtle smirk playing on the plump lips he earlier got familiar with.

"What are you doing with my hyungie ggukie?" The said to be actual Taehyung pouts.

"Hyungie?" Jeongguk couldn't process anything his mind was numb the only thing he could comprehed was that there were two taehyung's with him.One in his arms the other one standing at the door frame.

"Yes gguki he's my twin brother.He came back after 8 whole months and I was so excited for you two to meet."

Taehyung waddles towards his boyfriend and identical brother.His hair still dripping wet from the shower he took.

Even if taehyung said they were identical twins he hasn't ever seen twin brothers being exact copy of each other.

The only difference between them jeongguk could hardly point out,after scanning them for minutes was that taehyung's eyes were a light shade of hazel while his brother had darker shade of hazel with golden blond hair.

The male who after taehyung's arrival left his embrace chuckled and finally spoke up.

"I am Kim V taehyung's older twin brother.It's a pleasure to finally meet you jeongguk-ssi taehyung talk's about you alot"This time V openly smirks at jeongguk with sultry eyes adding a husk to his voice when he calls jeongguk's name.A shiver runs down his spine when he hears his name being called by that beautiful male.

V puts his hand forward to shake it with him.He reluctantly grabs his hand and indulges in the feeling of how soft it is exactly like taehyung's.

"I-I am Jeon Jeongguk taehyung's boyfriend it's nice to finally meet you too V-ssi"

Jeongguk gulps taehyung did tell him about having a brother but he never mentioned them being identical twins.Cold sweet breaks through his body when he remembers how passionately he kissed this male mistaking him for his boyfriend.

He just prays to the skies that V doesn't blurt that part out in front of taehyung.

"You guys finally met I'm so happy.My two most precious persons finally met"Taehyung claps and giggles V looks at his twin brother with a very loving gaze.

"Now that jeonggukie is here shall we eat dinner? I'm starving" Taehyung pouts and attacks them with his dangerous puppy eyes.

V shakes his head at his brother's childishness.

"Let's eat then you big baby I hope you like the food jeongguk-ssi" Again those dark eyes are at him.This time jeongguk squirms in his seat he doesn't know why but the way V looks at him his body feels hot.

He glances at taehyung who's enjoying his food stuffing his face with the deliciousness.Who seems 'oblivious' like the innocent bean he is of the tension going on between his brother and boyfriend.

"I have some work to do I'll leave you two to spend some time together"V excuses himself he stands up and walks towards jeongguk who's having a mini panic attack in his head.But V just loops his arms around his neck hugging him close.

"See you around jeongguk-ssi~" V whispers the word at the shell of his ear.He gulps from the feeling of hot breath on his ear.

Taehyung kisses his brothers cheek as a sign of goodnight.

Jeongguk eyes don't leave V until he disappears to his room.

Both the boy's were cuddling on taehyung's bed when he sits up abruptly looking at jeongguk with a scowl.

"Ggukie I see you took a liking towards my brother"Taehyung softly touches his chest he shivers.He doesn't know why he's so sensitive today.

"I-It's not like that baby" he stutters feeling vulnerable under taehyung's piercing gaze.He's never seen that expression on taehyung's face before.And he won't lie it extremely arouses him.

"Do you think he's better than me ggukie?" Taehyung trods his perfectly manicured nails on the front of jeonguk's jeans making him swallow a lump.

"N-no tae-- shit..."He can feel his member throbbing in his pants.His breath hitches when taehyung gropes his already hard dick.He pushes jeongguk to lean back and straddles his lap his milky thighs full on desplay.

"Oh?did jeonggukie get hard just by his babyboy asserting a little dominance?"Taehyung giggles he takes one of jeonguk's hand slowly brings it towards his chest.

Taehyung sucks in a breath when jeongguk squeezes his chest.Hi palms jeongguk over his pants.

"G-Gukie oh..ggukie~ look at me"He humps jeongguk's thighs sensually each drag slow and steady following a rhythm.

"Tae--"He looks at taehyung in daze his mind clouded with arousal.He never imagined in his wildest dreams that his innocent babyboy could be this seductive.

Jeongguk's hand which was touching and playing with his nipple now taehyung takes it in his placing lucid kisses over his palm.He takes one of his fingers inside his mouth suckling on them,rolling his tongue around the digit patiently.

Jeongguk pants heavily he watches taehyung with hawk eyes.So lustful for him his member leaks pre cum at the thought of roughly taking taehyung.

"Ggukie...g-g we are the same ggukie both me and hyungie.Look at ahh- m-me you want us mhmm ggukie do..you~?"

Taehyung bounces on jeonguk's dripping still clothed cock.Jeongguk can't think straight (literally)he couldn't believe what his sweet boyfriend was saying.But he couldn't fucking deny that thinking of fucking both taehyung and V felt heavenly.

"Tae--h...f-fuck tae"Jeongguk hisses under his breath taehyung doing so good it was just fucking dry humping but it felt so good he was loosing himself.

Jeongguk tighten his grip around his waist.He pulls the male down on his erected member and thrusts his hips upwards.Taehyung mouth leaves a startled high pitched moan at the rough handling.Oh did he love it.

"S-shit baby tell me...you want us...tell me~~ tell me argh- now~" Taehyung fastens his pace bouncing fully on jeonguk's member.

"Fuck yeah...I w-want you!Agh- I want y-you both...I want to fuck the living daylights out of you" Breathy groans leave his bitten lips from the intense pleasure.Just then the door to their room slides open V enters the room in just his crop top and silk panty.

Jeonguk's brain short circuits.He wasn't expecting this damn he wasn't expecting any of this.

"Aww you two started without me sou very rude~"V fake pouts stalking closer to the both of them in seductive strides.

"Hyungie~ oh h-hyungie" Taehyung resumes his bouncing on top of jeongguk.

V chuckles at the two of them a pretty smirk adorns his pink lips.He gets on the bed closer to jeongguk he so very slowly caresses jeonguk's jawline.

Jeongguk can feel his warm breath on his moist lips.He feels hazy he feels like abiding by anything this two vixen's tell him to do.

"I heard what you said jeongguk-ssi and I would absolutely love to be fucked dry by you"Jeongguk couldn't hold his moan when he heard the others deep saccharin voice lulling him to commit sin.

V kisses him but he still can feel taehyung moving on top of him.His nerves are on fire.He feels hot like instead of blood molten lava is running through his veins.

Jeongguk fists V's hair roughly pulling him forward for a kiss.He doesn't know what's happening but he's loving it.

"G-gukie me too~kiss me like that too"Taehyung whines and slows his drags.

Jeongguk looks at taehyung solemnly, eye's filled with love and lust.He is fucking loving it taehyung being so desperate for him.

"C'mere you little tiger" He holds taehyung's by the nape and pulls him down for a kiss.Both of their lips colliding,teeth scraping tender lips,tongue proding inside each other mouths making filthy noises.

V leaves wet kisses on jeongguk's neck taking a bit of flesh between his teeth he sucks harshly.That's surely gonna leave a bruise but he doesn't care.

He kisses taehyung with his whole body leaving him panting.

The bed creaks three bodies lay on the bed sprawled.One being fucked into oblivion the other one twitching from the over stimulation the dildo is creating.

"J-Jeongguk ahh ple- ahh...slo-" Taehyung couldn't even complete his sentences because of the raw pleasure he was feeling.His insides were being re-arranged by jeongguk's hard thrusts his legs feeling like jelly.The bulky body atop him looked like a starved beast.

Oh how long he's been waiting for this day how long he's been bottling his desire.Now they're coming undone tenfolds.

V leaves a small whimper when jeongguk increases the vibration with the remote he's been holding while fucking taehyung.

"Not a sound from your pretty mouth V-ssi or I'll fuck you till you are nothing but a mess of cum and drool"

V gasps loudly and bites his lips hard to stop himself from letting out any sound.His tongue lolls out when jeongguk's tatted hand puts pressure on his throat.Doing all this while still pounding into the warm velvety hole of taehyung who's moaning and screaming incoherent words.

They underestimated him big time.

Both of the Kim brothers being driven to madness by one man.It was shameful yet so erotic and they loved every moment of it.

"G-gu..p-please- gg-uk I can't" Taehyung sprayed all over himself by the intensity of the pleasure the translucent liquid sticking to his smooth skin.He closes his eyes but opens them abruptly when he feels a sharp pain through his scalp.

"Who gave you permission to cum hmm kitten?Did I tell you to hmm?" Jeongguk grips his hair hard enough to make him tear up.Not from the pain but the over sensitivity.

He let's out soundless scream when jeongguk picks up his pace.Not caring that taehyung just came.Taehyung feels so used and so loose the feeling sending him over the edge of euphoria.

He wraps his legs tightly around jeongguk's waist pushing him deeper and deeper inside him.He can feel it he can feel jeongguk's orgasm hitting him soon.

The next second jeongguk groans, bites the column of taehyung's pretty neck when he comes undone.Filling taehyung's used hole by his seeds.

They pant together taehyung loves the warm feeling inside him so much it's addicting.Then he's suddenly pushed aside.

Now he watches his brother on top of jeongguk looking so fucked and away from reality.Pretty crystal tears drip down his flush cheeks.The scene makes him leave out a breathy moan.

"You'll be a good little cub for me won't you taehyungie you'll put the buttplug inside you obediently?You'll watch me fuck your brother good and rough?" He purrs towards taehyung lips pulled up in a devilish smirk.

Taehyung moans holy hell how did he land himself such a hot boyfriend.

"I- y-yes y-yes I'll be the best boy for ggukie and watch y-you and hyungie"He sputters quickly puts the glass buttplug inside him mewling at the cold feeling.

A satisfied smile places itself on jeongguk's lips.Now he takes his attention from taehyung to his twin brother.The dildo still keeping up it's pace inside V .While it's not enough it still makes need crawl up his belly.

"Look at you V-ssi looking so messed up.So so pretty for me"

V pants he couldn't make up words he was so utterly needy watching his brother being fucked by this handsome man for hours.

He wanted something inside him not the pathetic dildo something more solid,something warm and thick something only jeongguk could give him at the moment.

"Go on" Jeongguk leans back folding his hands behind his back.

V looks at him with confusion.He tilts his head to indicate that.

"Fuck yourself on my dick and make yourself cum" He smirks while looking at V with half lidded eyes.

He looked like a predator playing with his food leisurely.

V slowly takes out the dildo from his loosen hole already sticky from lube and slick making obscene noises.He whimper from the empty feeling but sighs satisfied when he feels jeongguk's cock intruding his inside.

He moves up and down with a slow start to get the hang of it.In minutes he's already bouncing on jeongguk's dick.His butt coming in contact with jeongguk's thigh making them jiggle.

Taehyung watches them with hooded eyes from the left side of the bed.V makes eye contact with his brother and moans,taehyung doing the same after him.

Both the brothers intertwine their hands together.

Jeongguk stares at them with hawk eyes V's rhythm gets slower.His thighs burning but he pushes himself small sobs leave his pink moist lips.

He cries for jeongguk "Jeongguk Jeongguk please please please I can't-"

And finally oh finally jeongguk gives him what he wants finally indulges him.

Jeongguk roughly pushes his hips upward meeting each thrust with V.He sits up keeping his thrusts hard,fast.

V touches his cheeks bites his bottom lip swallowing his groans.

When V cums it makes his vision go blank from the intensity of it.He can feel warm liquid dripping down his abused hole.

He breaths heavily resting his head on jeongguk's strong shoulder totally exhausted.He feels a warm palm caressing his back.

"You did good you did so well" He hears jeongguk's comforting voice drifting him to a sleeepy haze.

"C'mere my love" Jeongguk gestures towards taehyung who crawls and sits on his lap purring in contentment.

Jeongguk showers both of them with pecks and lingering kisses.He cleans them with caring gentle hands.He pulls the twins in his embrace pecking each of their foreheads softly they purr identically and he chuckles.These two are too much for his heart.

They both kiss his cheeks in sign of gratitude cuddling closer to his chest.

He drifts intoto dreamland thinking he doesn't mind this settlement at all.

Both the twin brothers look at jeongguk's sleeping form on the bed with pearly ruby eyes.Little horns protruding from their foreheads,pointy tails intangle themselves together.

V purrs "I haven't felt this satisfied and well fed in decades"

Taehyung chirps with him"Me too hyungie he's a good catch isn't he?filled with so much yang energy~He's so yummy~" He giggles softly V joining him.

V scoffs he leans forward and pecks his brothers soft lips who gladly returns the gesture to him.

"Do you think he'll be able to keep?"V raises a dark brow.

" Of course he can~ and we are so irresistible he'll keep coming back again and again.After all nobody can deny double the fun~"

End

»»————-  ————-««

I- wtf did I just write??*Jumps in a sea of holy water and drowns*

Honestly this shit took me weeks to complete and edit.

What even is this 3k words filled with trashᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ

V and taehyung both are demons they were feeding on jeongguk's yang energy throughout the smut but it won't kill him bcz he has more yang energy in his body than a normal human would.Since they aren't humans it isn't exactly implied as incest ig?

Whatever what's done is done I was just simply indulging my horny self hope u guys still liked it✺◟( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)◞✺❤

Leave a comment and vote❤

Love y'all hunnybees~❤

-Yuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 107 11
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
4.1K 187 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
7.6K 213 6
ONLY TOP TAEHYUNG AND BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONE-SHOTS
25.7K 1K 28
-Crush concepts โ™ก Vkook oneshots. Series 1 Some Vkook stories that crossed my mind...โ™ก I hope you will like it.โ™ก Okrutt~ 18k+ reads โฅ(โŠผโŒ”โŠผ~ )โ™กโ™กใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€...