Tαҽƙσσƙ Oɳҽʂԋσƚʂ

By Yukitaebear

One shots dumb prompts created by a hormonal teen who's going through existential crisis. Top Kook Bottom T... More

|Abandoned|
|Lunatic|
|Abandoned|◖2◗  
|Double the fun|◖M◗  
|Nothing without you|  
|Exotic Lovers|◖2◗   

|Exotic lovers|

214 11 10
By Yukitaebear

!Warning¡
Death
Gore
Other ships-one sided

Even when the snow falls I still yearn for your cold love.

Soft clicks of the keyboard echoes through the empty room.The figure sitting on the desk chair ticks on the exam papers in a false state of calmness.

He's tired,he's been tired for a long time now.A soft exhale leaves his pinkish lips raven ringlets fall upon his exposed forehead.His thoughts swirl to the darkest pit of his mind in the silence of the room.

A hesitant knock brings him back from his not so healthy thoughts.

He mumbles a soft "Come in" voice smooth as silk no hint of the tiredness from the night before.He straightens himself to not show any form of exhaustion in his features.

The other person on the door slowly enters inside.Park Jimin his colleague in the university he works as a professor.The guy is sweet there's always a smile on his handsome face.Today is no different a smile adorns his lips when he greets jeongguk.He walks towards his desk sharp eyes follow his movements with the gaze being unnoticed by the other.

"Jeongguk"Jimin puts the hot coffe in front of the stacks of paper "I brought coffee you've been working for hours thought it'll ease you up a bit" Jimin is still smiling at him eyes turning into crescents.

Jeongguk chuckles showing his appreciation "Thank you jimin-ssi that's very kind of you"

"Come on jeongguk how many times have I told you not to be so formal with me"He giggles body leaning closer to the desk

The smile never leaves his lips but his dark eyes pierce through his soul "Of course jimin-ssi"

Jimin's posture falters a bit sensing the dismissal he leaves the room after waving a goodbye at jeongguk with a tight smile.

The dark piercing gaze doesn't leave the door until he stands up and takes the coffe cup with him he walks towards the trashcan to slowly pour the black liquid in the trashbin.

Isn't it fun to tease these hopeful minds.

A glass of whiskey in hand he stares at a distance,small droplets of water gather at the edge of the glass from the ice cubes swimming in the translucent liquid.He sips some absentmindedly he doesn't remember the last time he had a proper meal.But it doesn't bother him he's been going on like this for a while now trying his best to keep himself steady.

He relaxes his muscles with inclosed eyes when a hand presses against his shoulder.Anger flares through his head from the touch the need to wrench the offending limb away from him grows and grows but he controls himself by biting the inside of his cheek.

"Well hello there" A petite brunette with a small waist and pretty eyes greets him.Her fierce red lips give her a sultry look the bar lights slowly reflect her exposed shoulder and neck.

His gaze doesn't leave her neck.While she mistakens that gaze for pure interest.She gets the confidence to sit beside him when the dark gaze doesn't leave her.

"I'm Lalisa.Lalisa manoban" She smiles at him voice tempting and saccharine anyone will feel lucky to be approached by such a gorgeous woman.

Well jeongguk he smiles at her softly.Eyes warm posture relaxed his presence exerts warmth towards her.She's dazed by the handsome face of the male in front of him she has never seen someone so unworldly beautiful.

His pale skin warm eyes and sharp jaw with a set of light pink lips everything about him is just so dazzling.She blushes when their eyes meet.

"Jeongguk"

"Huh?" She looks at him in confusion with a tilt of her head.

He chuckles the sound revibrates deep within his chest.

"My name is Jeon jeongguk"

Her smile brightens visibly finally they're starting off somewhere.She leans closer to him too close for his comfort.His gaze darkens but it's hidden in the dim light of the quite bar.

"What do I owe to have the presence of such a beautiful woman" He twirls the glass in his hand softly.She traces the veins of his hands with poorly hidden lust.

He knows the effects he's causing and he loves it.He loves it so much he can't contain the excitement bubbling in his chest.And he shows it on his face.

Lalisa gloats in his attention she takes the bigger hands of his in her smaller more delicate one's.Jeongguk softly caresses those pretty nimble fingers.

"You flatter me jeongguk"She giggles the sound very cute for many but for him it's quite unpleasant to the ears.But it's not like that's gonna stop him from a feast.

The time passes slowly she inches closer to him pressing herself to his firm torso.She hooks her arms around his strong neck.

"Won't you take me somewhere more private hmm?"She traces his chest with her well manicured fingers.

"Of course I'd hate to take you in a place like this"He caresses her cheek softly"A treasure like you deserves to be cherished after all" he smiles so ever dazzlingly.

Lisa blushes crimson from the statement her heart beats faster in anticipation.

He takes her to his home.The Victorian styled mansion where he spends his days in.It's beautifully vast the patio tiled.With a marbled fountain in the middle of the lawn and a rose garden at one side of the fountain.

She gapes at the beautiful place it's farther away from the city.

"I like peace and calmness away from the busy city.This is my sanctuary I hope you like it" Jeongguk say's besides her ears

She shivers from the feeling but manages to breathe out"Are you kidding me?I love it" She keeps looking at the house with deep interest.

A soft laugh leaves his lips "Come on in"

The interior is just as beautiful white walls with many paintings hung on them.

There was something eerily similar to every painting.It felt like a piece of someone was also given to every piece of painting.Every gentle brush stroke tells a different story.

Jeongguk holds her waist from behind and whispers ever so gently"I want to show you something"

She shivers in goosebumps but nods her head in want.

They follow the path of the hallway towards a room with double doors made with expensive mahogany.

He opens the door and guides her inside she feels like she's breaching a place where she shouldn't.But she shrugs off the feeling.Her eyes roam through the room at one side theirs a loveseat made with the same mahogany wood.There's a study table on the side with multiple books scattered on it papers and a thin candelabra on top.

But once her eyes fell on the middle of the wall they perked up in interest.

There in the middle was a huge portrait of an ethereal beauty with the gaze of a blazing phoenix.Honey skin defined in perfect brush strokes,strands of gold lay on his forehead,thin lips a perfect shade of red he was beautiful, beautiful than anyone could ever fathom to be.But the most fascinating part of it all were those eyes.Crimson as if dripping blood.She feels a chill run down her spine from those eyes.As if they're glaring at her in disdain.

"Lisa"

She abruptly turns around but the space where jeongguk was standing is no longer occupied.She gulps a lump down her throat.

"Jeongguk? Jeongguk where are you" She softly calls for him a spark of anxiety blooming in her stomach.When a pair of arms encase her in an embrace.She visibly relaxes and smiles in the hug but a sudden surge of electric pain gushing through her neck has her leaving an ear splitting scream.

She moves her head to meet the same gaze as in the portrait.Those slitted crimson eyes glare at her hellfire burning in them.His mouth on her neck but it's nothing intimate rather his sharp fangs pierce through her delicate skin.She can feel her life essence leaving her body.

Fear and melancholy has her sobbing and gasping.She can feel the grip on her loosen.She chose the next best thing she could think of she pushes the creature away and sprints.

Yes creature because that surely can't be a human.

She runs for her life in terror.The walls and hallways which were beautiful to her just a while ago now feels haunting and suffocating to her.With a hand on her neck she tries to stop the follow of blood but it's no use.But adrenaline and the cold fright has her legs kicking.

She's almost towards the huge wooden gates of exit when she's captured again from behind.

She screams and thrashes ugly sobs leave her mouth.She thinks if this is it,if this is how she'll die.But a smooth voice brings her back from her frenzy.

"Hey hey hey it's okay...shhh you're okay.It's me... It's me jeongguk you're okay" He comforts her and pats her head.

She hurriedly looks at him in relief and exasperation.Stutters and cries come out of her lips.

She hugs him as if her life depends on him which probably does."Jeongguk!!Oh jeongguk we have to go we have to leave there's a- there's a-"Her choked sobs and tears don't let her finish her sentence.

"Shh... it's okay it's okay calm down lisa" He detaches her from him he hold her gently.Caresses her bleeding neck.

"Listen to me yeah?" She nods exhausted

"You're safe now" another nod

"You're gonna be okay" again she nods relaxing in the presence of the male.

"Kidding" A dark laugh leaves his lips while he slices through her neck with his potruded taloons.

She looks at him in disbelief and betrayal.Her body starts to go numb and a deep chuckle is heard from beside her ear.

"Pests should really start to learn their place"

The fiery crimson eyes hold her in place while the fangs rip her throat open.Useless pleads come out of her mouth the vital essence of her body starts getting brutally sucked out of her.The pain is too much it's like thousands of needless stabbing at her neck altogether.It's too much,at this point she's begging for it to end quickly.Red dyes her clothes but it's not just the red of her clothes anymore.

The beauty of the portrait takes her limp delicate fingers in his elegant one's.And starts breaking each one of them one by one.

His razor sharp taloons pierces through her back and rips her heart right out of her ribcage in the most cleanest way.It still beats in his hand for a few seconds then goes still just like the body.Her eyes wide open void of any ounce of life,blood still flowing through her mouth.

He drops the hollow shell of the woman on the floor along with the heart which disintegrates into ash.

The ravenette just watches the massacre with unhidden amusement.

"Lubirea Mea"

The beauty infront of him stands there in all his glory.Pretty crimson flows from one side of his lush lips.

Jeongguk steps towards him pulls him closer by the hip.Their lips lingering on each other.

He licks the blood off of his face.The beauty named Taehyung exhales softly.He melts in the arm of his beloved.

"Darling"

They rub their noses together bathing in each others presence.Jeongguk dives in his lover's neck inhaling the ever familiar scent of roses oh how much he missed this scent his lover,his heart is finally awake after slumbering for half a century.It's a miracle how he didn't go insane and raze hell on earth because of the absence of his mate.

"You're awake"Jeongguk shakily exhales.

"You're finally awake"The vulnerability in jeongguk's voice makes taehyung leave a trill of hum.

Jeongguk hears the soft notes and hums back.

"I'm here my precious with you...for eternity"He hugs his precious to his chest the scent of sandalwood with the tinge of spice engulfs him.He's finally awake after a long half a century.Oh how he'll destroy those who forcefully made him sleep.

Jeongguk stares at his beautiful face with nothing but raw emotions.It's as if his eyes are bleeding the turmoil of all those decades without him.His eyes burn red.And taehyung knows what his lover needs.

Taehyung cups his face lightly with his long slender fingers.He peppers chaste kisses all over his face then finally his lips the passion of year's light up like fire.Jeongguk basks in the affection he was made void of for decades.He kisses his beloved hard and deep.He invades the sweet cavern of his beloved.He always tasted of dark chocolate and he could never get enough of it.Their tongues tangle with each other.He kisses him gente and slow tells him the stories of his love and devotion.Together they're one,the end of each others string,bonded for eternity to come.

Taehyung breaks the kiss and whispers on his lips"Go on my love no one is stopping you today" He draws jeongguk closer to his delicate looking neck.

Jeongguk's eyes blazes crimson familiar slitted orbs comes in contact with each other.His fangs throb in his mouth in the need to sink his teeth in tender flesh of his lover.

He pants he just realized how parched his throat is the sweet scent of his lover makes his head dizzy.He draws closer and laps up parts of his lovers honey skin traces a vein with his tongue he can hear his lover moan and whimper.He kisses and sucks the flesh.His beloved hums in anticipation.

He ever so gently sinks his fangs in taehyung's neck both moan in the pleasure of it warm liquid pours in his mouth his beloved chanting his name in sacred whispers.He moans at the familiar taste of his lover not sickly sweet but Taehyung was always unique his taste the most addicting floral, mildly sweet with a slight tangy aftertaste always left him yearning for more.The feeling of his lover in his embrace is just as familiar as breathing to him.Their bond thrums in joy and strengthens.

Their frozen hearts beat in sync with each gulp taken.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Mwuhahahahaha 2k+ words of bullshit this took me 5 days to complete I'm exhausted.

Hmm this didn't come out exactly the way I wanted to but I'm not unsatisfied either.Lisa came their to do something else but ended up being taehyung's dinner(˘・_・˘).Why do I do this 🗿?I don't even know.Tell me if you liked it or not.And do let me know if you want a pt.2 of this.

Lubirea Mea means my love in Romanian btw🗿✌️

Here's how I imagined Taehyung's portrait but with red eyes.

Do leave a comment and vote if u enjoyed the chp.

Love y'all hunnybees~♥️

-Yuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.8K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook No Cheating No Abuse No skinship of Taekook Fluff Angst Sad...
699 12 16
Hope you enjoy my story please encourage me to write more My one shots Will have blood , murder , rape , drugs dealing , panic attack , and cross dre...
8.4K 210 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
9.5K 107 11
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...