The Symbiote Saiyan Book 3: T...

By Acrawft

Six months have passed since the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. The host/symbiote duo of Goku and Veno... More

Capsule Call
The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta
Brief Introduction
Demon Dagger
General Blue
Pizza Delivery
West City
Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)
Sins Of The Father
Plan of Defense
Battle For Capsule Corp
Conflicted
Colonel Violet
Doctor Doom
Access to Latveria
The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag
Pain of Loss Part 1
Pain of Loss Part 2
The Tarkin Conspiracy
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating
Suno
Mercenary Tao
Muscle Tower
Turtle Prison Break
Major Metallitron
Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki
The Legacy of Eddie Brock
Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki
Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki
Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki
Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki
Yamcha's Broken Heart
Gebo Gero
Fallen Disciple
Love Triangle Awareness
Android 8
Goku vs. Doctor Doom
The Land of Korin
The Thunderbolts
Master Roshi Returns
Korin
A Violet End to Bulcha
A Shadow Over Mai And Vendetta
Pizza
Fake Launch
Ghost Rider
Bullet
Divine Water
Confronting the Thunderbolts
Launch vs. Hasky
The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts
Penance Aftermath
Ageless
Red Ribbon Exposed
Eddie and Hasky
Storming The Red Ribbon Base
Completely Expected Betrayal
The Value Of A Soldier's Life
Get 'Red'y To Crumble
Venom vs. Commander Red
Graduation
Post Credit Scenes

Carlton Drake

157 6 9
By Acrawft

"Goku and Venom. Launch and Pistole. These two individuals I need to find." Carlton Drake, better known as Commander Red, said to himself as he got up from his office chair to go to the central command room. "They are essential to the future of the Life Foundation."

Red was the CEO/President as well as the supreme militant leader to the Red Ribbon Army, which most civilians knew as the Life Foundation. He created the separation of names so no one could feel threatened by the Life Foundation, and would see the company as a warm and caring organization whose goal was to improve humanity. While the goal was genuine, most wouldn't agree with the company's methods once people started to realize that the company was also operating as the Red Ribbon Army. They wouldn't like it at all.

"Commander Red sir, are you ready to go the command center?" First Officer Black asked as he entered the room.

"Ah yes First Officer Black, glad you came in. Especially considering your late." Commander Red said sternly.

"Yes sir. I apologize for my tardiness sir." First Officer Black said while saluting.

"At ease soldier. Tell me why you were late." Red said while taking out a new cigar and lighting it.

"I was engaged in my hobby." Black answered.

"The one with the phone?" Red asked.

"Yes sir." Black answered.

"I don't know why you even bother. Though the thought of turning a phone into a bomb is quite unique. Who even taught you?" Red asked.

"I read about it online." Was all Black answered.

"They have that kind of information online?" Red asked curiously.

"They have everything online sir." Black informed his superior.

"And here I thought that kind of information was too specific and dangerous for the public to see." Red commented before getting to the topic at hand. "Has our researchers discovered the whereabouts of Venom and Launch? I would like General Blue informed as soon as possible."

"We have tracked Venom and Pistole to a remote island owned by the martial artist Master Roshi." Black informed Red. "Others who reside there include two more of his students, named Krillin and Yamcha, along with a tortoise named Turtle."

"Really? A tortoise named Turtle?" Red asked, half expecting this to be a setup joke by his second in command.

"Yes, our men have confirmed that Turtle is indeed the name the resident tortoise." Black said.

"Unbelievable, who in Kami's name comes up with these names?" Red said shaking his head.

"You color coded everyone's names." Black replied in a snarky manner.

"To better identify everyone!" Red screamed. "It's not as confusing as naming your tortoise Turtle! Seriously, what was the last creative name you heard of?"

"Pistole, Launch's symbiote?" Black answered.

Red was silent, stumped that he was proven wrong. Now was the time to change the subject.

"How about Silver and Violet? Have they arrived at Capsule Corp yet? I have heard that Dr. Brief's daughter Bulma possesses a fully functioning dragon ball radar." Red asked.

"It will take a few hours but they will get there." Black answered as the pair finally made it to the command room.

"Hail Commander Red!" All the soldiers saluted as they noticed that their leader had entered the room.

"At ease gentlemen." Red said. "Has everyone been informed of what our goals are?"

"Yes sir!" One of the officers shouted while still saluting. "The Red Ribbon Army has two objectives. The first is to take Goku and Launch, otherwise known as Venom and Pistole into custody alive. The second is to obtain the dragon balls so we can ask the mystical dragon Shenron to grant our wish to improve and rule humanity. In order to achieve the second objective, we plan on storming Capsule Corp to obtain any equipment that would be deemed useful to our endeavors."

"Very good soldier. Now is there anything else that is of importance to the Red Ribbon Army's goals?" Red asked, testing the soldier further.

"Like your press meeting that you are have in fifteen minutes?" The junior officer answered.

Commander Red's eyes went wide as he looked at his watch. He stared in horror realizing that the kid was right.

"Oh no. I am supposed to be at the Life Foundation's public headquarters in fifteen minutes. All this excitement about symbiotes and the dragon balls had me distracted." Red thought. "I better hurry, if don't want to be too late."

"First Officer Black, your in charge of the retrieval of Venom, Launch, and the dragon balls." Red ordered as he walked out the door. "I will be back in two and a half hours or so."

"Yes sir. We won't let you down." Was all Red heard from Black as the doors closed automatically behind him. Walking up to the roof, the commander found a helicopter already waiting for him. Hastily, yet with a calm demeanour, Red climbed in and buckled himself in as the copper took flight.

"Looks like your late sir. Was there a problem down below?" The pilot asked.

"And do you think that is your problem?" Red asked, a vein expanding on his forehead out of frustration and annoyance.

"Ugh! No sir." The pilot said, realizing he spoke out turn.

"Then its best that you remember that. A soldier should not question his superior officer. Especially if his superior is the leader of the Red Ribbon Army." Commander Red pressed on.

"Yes sir! Sorry sir." The pilot panicked.

"At ease soldier." Red commanded, and the pilot did just that.

"By now I would have thrown this man out of the helicopter and let him fall to his death. However, that would jeopardize my life and already frail punctuality since there would be no pilot to stop this vehicle from crashing into the landscape." Red thought. "This soldier is fortunate only under the circumstances he finds himself in now."

17 minutes later, in South City...

"I have made it, and with little time to spare." Red said, as he jumped out of the helicopter and landed on his feet. Although the drop that was only six inches, he felt he didn't have any time to let the vehicle land properly. Standing up while smoothing out his dress shirt, he gathered his thoughts as he approached the seventy year old man who awaited him.

"President Drake...your late." Said the very stern Vice President of Finance Charles Tarkin.

"Sorry about that Charles, I was preoccupied with our 'illegitimate business.'" Carlton Drake said as he greeted his Vice President with a handshake. He had to reach up since Tarkin was seven inches taller.

"I am sure you were." Tarkin said sarcastically, coaxed by his crisp British accent. "Especially with the press taking note of your tardiness."

Carlton grimaced at his comment. Charles Tarkin was the only one who he allowed to talk to him this way. When his parents died, Tarkin had replaced them as his parental figure. As a matter of fact, he felt that Tarkin took up that role long before his drunken abusive father had finally kicked the bucket. After graduating from West City University, the two had cofounded the Life Foundation. As their company grew to even rival the Capsule Corporation, President and CEO Carlton Drake went on to found the Red Ribbon Army and took up the alias of Commander Red as a means of pursuing a more aggressive means for their goals. Meanwhile, Tarkin resumed his position of Vice President, covering for Carlton on all matters of the Life Foundation while he was away. If someone from the outside got close to the truth that the Life Foundation and Red Ribbon Army were one in the same, Tarkin would ensure that they remained silent. Whether they slept with gold or the fishes was of no concern to either man.

"I am serious Charles. We are close to obtaining the key to perfecting humanity." Carlton said as he walked down the glass staircase on their way to the press conference.

"Are you that close to finding the dragon balls then?" Tarkin asked.

"Yes, but that isn't the only solution." Carlton confirmed. "Do you recall the email I sent you Sunday night."

"About the symbiotes? Oh course I have." Tarkin answered. "I just don't think taking such beings into custody is the right thing to do."

"Then you must know why I have ordered the Red Ribbon Army to pursue them." Carlton said. "Please don't tell me you have actually grown a heart Charles?"

"The matter is not whether one possesses a heart, but rather a brain." Tarkin said. "Tell me Carlton, what do you plan to do if you capture the symbiotes?"

"When." Carlton corrected.

"IF." Tarkin said, putting more force into the word than before. "You seen what those creatures can do from the footage of the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament. They are clearly not your run the mill brawler. Now tell me what you plan on doing IF you captured the symbiotes?"

"Well, first we would ask if Venom and Launch would like to join the Red Ribbon Army." Carlton said nervously.

"Oh yes, a juvenile and a thief with two hot tempered alien creatures at your beck and call. Your imagination does exceed reality." Tarkin said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "With creatures like these, you expect them to listen to you?"

"We can convince them. Capture their friends, threaten to hurt innocents, or maybe go for the mind control route?" Red suggested.

"Either one of those suggestions have a shot, but not a very good one. You will only anger them." Tarkin answered. "Besides, there is more to your desire in capturing these beasts, am I correct?"

"You have seen what they could do. You even admitted it yourself." Carlton argued, attempting to dance around the issue. "Think of what they could do on the battlefield."

"If you would have wanted a one man fighting force you would have simply asked Mercenary Tao to do the job, or perhaps his brother. From want I heard, Master Shen is training two students unlike any other." Tarkin countered. "So what is the real reason?"

Carlton took in a few deep breaths before answering, hoping his dearest friend would like the idea.

"I plan on eventually handing Venom and Pistole over to Dr. Gero. Have him study the subjects and possibly have them rapidly reproduce. Eventually we will have enough to bond with those strong enough to wield the creatures. Hopefully this will encompass all of humanity, or at least those whose strength matters."

"So your idea of perfect humanity is to turn everyone in monsters?" Tarkin said, summing it all up.

"It will improve humanity." Carlton growled.

"Your sounding like Dr. Gero." Tarkin scoffed.

"Are you calling me mad?" Carlton challenged.

"I am calling you idiotic." Tarkin said. "Your a businessman, and this is risky. The most likely result of this escapade is that these symbiotes will get away and draw unwanted attention to the Life Foundation. The worst case will be a worldwide rampage, the globe covered in unruly symbiotes. The best and least likely scenario will be you in charge of an army of symbiotes, which you have no idea how to control."

Red frowned and looked down, knowing deep down that he was going to get this speech. They had finally reached the door to the conference room, evident by the flashing lights of the press' cameras shown underneath the doorway. Carlton reached out to open it, but Tarkin stuck his hand out and blocked his way. Shocked by his father figure's sudden movement, Carlton had no choice but to hear the rest of this discussion.

"Carlton, as your Vice President and advisor, I can't tell you what to do. We are both businessmen, and I have been protecting your public reputation since you were a child. With this symbiote escapade, I can't help you. This type of creature will draw too much attention to us, and more than likely the wrong kind. If you fail, I will have no choice but to cut you loose. Do you understand?"

Carlton continued to look down at the ground in fear. He never thought it would come to this between them, but he knew the risks. He was betting all or nothing on these two symbiotes. All for the sake of salvation.

"I understand." Carlton muttered.

"Now enjoy this conference." Tarkin said as he stepped aside. "There is a good chance that this is that last time the media will welcome you with open arms before they smell blood in the water."

Nodding, Carlton opened the door and stepped into warm light, knowing everyone in this room will soon see him as the military leader Commander Red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 25.2K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
706K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
886K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...