He Lives In You (COMP.)

JadiMarrry द्वारा

❗YiZhan FF❗ "..I'm not him, Yibo and never will be..I've taken what's not mine and I will forever blame mysel... अधिक

💕INTRODUCTION💕
1st Chapter: DREAM
2nd Chapter: IT'S YOU
3rd Chapter: UNCERTAINTY
4th Chapter: WE MEET AGAIN
5th Chapter: THE TALK
6th Chapter: GUILTY
7th Chapter: CONVICTION
8th Chapter: TRYING
9th Chapter: CAREFUL
10th Chapter: ADMITTING
11th Chapter: ENTHRALL
12th Chapter: SURPRISED
13th Chapter: DINNER
14th Chapter: THE MISTAKE
Author's Message
15th Chapter: LOVE OR YEARNING?
16th Chapter: VISITOR
OTHER CHARACTERS
17th Chapter: GLEAM
18th Chapter: HANKERING
19th Chapter: QUESTIONS
21st Chapter: THE STORY OF US
22nd Chapter: ME AND HIM
23rd Chapter: HAPPY DAY
24th Chapter: CONFESSION
25th Chapter: LOVE NEVER DIES
26th Chapter: INTENTIONS
27th CHAPTER: CAVE IN
28th Chapter: TABLES TURNING
29th Chapter: HIS DREAM
30th Chapter: HEARTBREAK (Pt.1 of 2)
30th Chapter: THE RIFT (Pt. 2 of 2)
I'M SORRY (Auth. Message)
31st Chapter: NIGHTMARES
32nd Chapter: IT'S YOU, AGAIN
33rd Chapter: HIS LOSS
34th Chapter: INVITATION
35th Chapter: WEARINESS
36th Chapter: TRAPPED
37th Chapter: WHITE FLAG
38th Chapter: LETTING GO
Extra Chapter: UNTAMED
39th Chapter: TO MY DEAREST
40th Chapter: FAREWELL
SPECIAL CHAPTER: FOREVER
💚THANK YOU❤

20th Chapter: PLEADING

1.7K 159 50
JadiMarrry द्वारा

Let's all give appreciation for Zhou Cheng and Haikuan in this chapter, shall we?💚

Please read till the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was going great for the party-goers as they finish binge-watching their favourite show, The Untamed. By the end of the series, Zhou Cheng and Ji Li were already intoxicated from consuming most of the liquor while Haikuan kept giggling at the two drunken men continuing to speak non-sense then would laugh about it like idiots. Haikuan peeked at the lovebirds sitting not far from him and smiled at the scene, Zhan already resting his head at his brother's shoulder, eyes closed and Yibo tenderly caressing the sleepy man's hand clenched in his while looking at it fondly, not minding the noise the two boozers were making as both dream awake, slowly submerging into their little bubble of romance.

Haikuan signalled the two to lower their voices then gestured to look behind them to witness the lovely sight. Both glimmered as they watch Yibo looking so joyous while staring sweetly at Zhan for it it has been so long since they have seen him glow like it. The three men then quickly got up to their feet and started clearing up the table which surprised Yibo and Zhan, obviously because they weren't paying attention since the beginning and were too occupied doing their own thing that they didn't even notice the show ends.

The pair got up and pretended as nothing happened but the three men only teased them with their malicious eyes and chortled at their innocent act.

Embarrassed, Zhan lowered his head and helped to tidy up the table instead, raising both brows to Yibo who was standing with an annoyed expression and motioning him to help. Not surprised, Haikuan walked to his brother, tapped his shoulder lightly and uttered something in his ear which made Yibo roll his eyes and him bursting into laughter.

"Bo, kinda hot in here, isn't it..? Don't get too excited, alright?"

Yibo hissed at the three men snickering at his irritated expression and shifted to look at Zhan who was also trying not to let out a laugh at his cute behaviour but instead of becoming more irritated, his face was altered to a more pleasant one as he glimpses at his lover's perfect smile. He couldn't do anything but to sigh and walk beside his sweetheart and the others to help with the cleaning, leaving his brother alone who was still cracking up. While wiping the table here and there, Yibo and Zhan secretly glanced at one another, exchanging sweet smiles whenever they catch each other's eyes, like trading a secret message through their burning souls and screaming hearts. Haikuan couldn't help but gleam at the sight of his brother being in love and all and at the same time worried about what might happen hereafter, the ache of the past returning when Yibo finally figures out the truth but, for now, he felt glad that he is with somebody who he sees love and adornment towards his younger brother exactly like Yuta was a long time ago.

Ji Li and Zhou Cheng threw the remaining cans of beers into the bin that is in the kitchen and Zhou Cheng who happen to glimpse at Haikuan gazing at the pair pouted and walked slowly towards the man who seemed delighted, but quite unsettled. His mood reflects happiness but his eyes speak differently and Zhou Cheng, who was inebriated didn't hold back and held his hand gently making Haikuan gape for a second as he glances at the hand clamped to his own then switched his eyes up to look at the person responsible, confusedly. Yibo witnessed the sudden action of Zhou Cheng and stared at his older brother's startled face, so did Ji Li and Zhan and none spoke for a moment but Haikuan was too dazed, veered his eyes around only to find the people staring at both of them and instantly pulled his hand away from Zhou Cheng's.

Zhou Cheng frowned at the gesture and so just awkwardly smiled at everyone making them believe that he was just drunk and slowly whirled his back from Haikuan, returning to the kitchen full of guilt and embarrassment. Haikuan followed Zhou Cheng's movements, feeling quite sorry for the guy because of his actions but he is still unsure what feeling he has for him and unlike his brother who knew right away that he was homosexual, he, on the other hand, is still sceptic about it.  

He looked away and cleared his throat while pretending to look at the time in his watch.

"I think we better go, Bo. It's late.."

Yibo stood up then nodded at his brother with a questioning look but Haikuan only shook his head at him and smiled inwardly. Zhan did the same and bowed at the older, thanking the man with a concerned look. Once everyone was settled and was ready to go, the three strolled to the door and bid farewell to Yibo and Zhan, bowing lightly with a friendly handshake.

"Happy Birthday, Yibo and Congratulations again to you and Mr. Xiao Zhan.."

Says Zhou Cheng who was standing behind Haikuan and Ji Li, looking dreary.
Yibo and Zhan looked at each other then returned it to Haikuan who is presently looking unhappy himself.

"Hmm.."

"Thank you for celebrating Yibo's birthday with us. I'm very happy to see you all again.."

"Happy Birthday, boss and it was nice seeing you again too, Mr Xiao Zhan. I'm sure I will be seeing you in the café more often now.."

"That's up to Mr Wang Yibo here and please, just call me Zhan.."

Zhan and Ji Li shared a soft giggle while Yibo only smirked at Zhan's teasing, holding the man's hand tightly as if he will never let go of it ever again.

"Bo, we will go ahead.."

"Hmm..thank you for coming.."

"Visit Uncle soon and bring Zhan with you. He would love to finally meet him in person.."

"Hmm..I will. Thanks for the food, Ge. I'll call you later.."

After exchanging smiles and waving another goodbye at each other, the two closed the door and the three men started walking quietly towards the elevator, Ji Li taking the lead, Haikuan behind him while Zhou Cheng plodding and a bit far away from them. His head was lowered and he kept his eyes on the ground, trying to avoid eye contact with Haikuan even though he was behind him, still not looking in front of him and was feeling all worried about what Haikuan might be thinking. Haikuan peeked at the man in silence and halted when he noticed Zhou Cheng being uncomfortable, puckering his brow at his troubled expression. He tapped Ji Li on the shoulder who was busy pressing the elevator button and whispered something at him which made Zhou Cheng grimaced at the two out of curiosity.

When he noticed the two stopped confiding, he looked away from them quickly for a second but then returned his eyes deliberately but frowned, surprised when Ji Li was the only one who got in the elevator, waved him goodbye and with a huge smile on the tipsy man. He gazed at Ji Li and the elevator door gradually closing in his face, not even waving goodbye back because of confusion. When the door finally closes, Haikuan ambled towards Zhou Cheng but the man drifted his eyes away and in a panic mode inside, not knowing how to face the man coming to him.

When Haikuan got to him, he stepped back a little.

"Cheng.."

Zhou Cheng, upon hearing his name, flinched and tried to look at Haikuan but couldn't and only let out the words he should've said earlier when he held his hand without his consent.

"I'm sorry, Kuan.."

Says the man with eyes still in the distance, blinking twice as normal because of nervousness, and even though the hallway was calm and dim, the guilt was unmistakably evident on his countenance. Haikuan caught Zhou Cheng's reddish cheeks in between his palms and gently switch it to where he can see it properly and can appreciate the doll-like, stunning yet manly features of the man in front of him. For a minute or so, Haikuan stared at it while Zhou Cheng can only stare back for he couldn't possibly get away from his warm touches and he wasn't planning to anyway, now that he has Haikuan's attention again.

Haiku's brown eyes were too much for him, it captured and locked him inside it. His gorgeous face is like a dream, it is too perfect to be real. His rosy and thin ledges, too tempting not to taste and all of it, made his knees go weak in the spot. He bit his lower lip and Haikuan witnessing it all happening, landed him a loving smile and an embrace making Zhou Cheng gasp.

"A friendly hug..? Haikuan, what are you doing to me..? If you don't feel anything for me, then don't go too far and make me want you even more. I might lose it soon, Kuan. Enough.."

Zhou Cheng thought to himself while frozen in his place and restraining himself from embracing Haikuan back.

"Haikuan, what are you doing..? Someone might see us.."

"Come with me.."

The warm breath coming from the older's lips sent tickles down to Zhou Cheng's already burning core as his hand finally give in to the enticement of the man's touch, then planting his flushed face into the alluring scent of his branches.

"Where are we going..?"

"Somewhere we can talk.."

They stayed glued to each other for another minute until Haikuan eventually released Zhou Cheng from the hug then, he gently grabbed his wrist, pulled him towards the elevator and Zhou Cheng, who was in a trance, couldn't believe the man was dragging him but didn't unplug his hand for he was waiting to be with Haikuan like this and show his true feelings for him. The whole ride in the elevator, Haikuan was holding Zhou Cheng's wrist up until they finally made it to the car, then, the moment they entered the vehicle and closed the door, Haikuan yanked Zhou Cheng by the nape and pressed his lips at the man's wet one without any warning.

Zhou Cheng's eyes widened, his heart was pounding, he was astounded and confused, happy yet dreadful cause from what he feels, Haikuan only sees him as a brother. He didn't let the kiss get on too far although he wanted to so much and instead, pushed Haikuan softly away from him and bestowed the older man an upset look.

"What are you doing, Kuan..?

Haikuan, who was also surprised by what he had committed, didn't concede and only gazed at the baffled man in front of him.

"Haikuan, what are you doing..? Don't just look at me like that.."

At this point, Zhou Cheng was losing his patience. Why would a guy kiss someone he doesn't like, he thought? Haikuan remained silent and Zhou Cheng who can only sigh at the current situation, shook his head lightly and slowly turned his body around to get out of the car but, as he was ready to do so, a hand ceased him.

"Cheng, I'm sorry. Don't go..I uuuhh..I.."

Zhou Cheng turned to look at Haikuan again and upon seeing the man's pleading expression, his softens.

"What, Haikuan..?"

Haikuan temporarily looked away from the shame but even though his mind is still concern about all of it, for some reasons, he feels a keen desire for Zhou Cheng's warmth and so he bravely faced him again and implored..

"Cheng, I want you tonight. I want to comprehend, make me understand what I'm feeling. So will you..."

"What...kuan.."

"Make love to me..?"

Zhou Cheng couldn't believe his ears at first, but, thinking that it was the remorse talking, not Haikuan, he gasped and held the confused man's hand tightly.

"Kuan, listen to me, I've fallen for you from the first moment I've met you. Call it old school but, I did and I respect you, Kuan, so much that I can't possibly force you to do something that you will regret later on, I just can't. I knew then when I confessed to you at that restaurant and I understand that you're not like me or Yibo so, even if you can't return the affection I have for you, still, please just let me love you. Let me love you even if I'm far away. Let me love you in peace.."

Tears started to flow down Zhou Cheng's face and Haikuan, who was shocked by the other's appeal, didn't speak and instead, reached for the whimpering man and surrounded his arms on him.

"You're not forcing me, Cheng. I'm asking you to and, you can love me all you want I won't stop you. Not now, not ever. I've never been attracted to men but when I met you, I felt a change in me but, I feel so confused that I struggle to accept the fact that I might be like my brother and I try to shake it all away but seeing you like this right now, hurts me.."

"But, why do you want to.."

"Cause, I want to make sure that what I'm feeling right now is real and I thought.."

"You want to have sex with me to determine if you're homosexual? But, what if you realized then that you're not and all you're feeling right now is just pity towards a man who can never have the guy he wants? Of course, you will regret it and I will forever be ashamed of it. Is that what you prefer?"

"Cheng.."

"I love you, Kuan. Go home.."

Zhou Cheng whispered with eyes already swollen. He withdrew from the hug but didn't dare look at Haikuan again, opened the car door and calmly stepped down.

"Zhou Cheng, wait.."

The car door slammed at Haikuan's face, leaving him feeling different emotions all at once and at that point, he knew that nothing, even if he prevent him from walking away, could never take back what he had said.

~~•~~

Presently at Yibo's apartment, the two shares a passionate kiss near the stairs, savouring each other's hotness, tasting and biting every inch of their brims. Immediately after closing the door on the three men, they started kissing aggressively as if they had missed each other so much that they didn't want another second to go to waste and just be in each other's arms again. Yibo pinned Zhan on the wall while he holds up both of the man's hand with a tight grip, releasing a soft moan from Zhan.

Zhan let go of the kiss for a moment to catch his breath but Yibo didn't want to stop and continues to invade Zhan's already swollen edges, and that wasn't enough for the birthday boy as he wraps his arms around his lover's waist and hoists him up, and Zhan, who couldn't resist Yibo's hardness anymore, clutches his arms onto the younger's neck and tied his long legs into his lover's butt.

All happening while they kiss wildly and lovingly.

Yibo carried Zhan to his bedroom and laid him on the bed gently without breaking the kiss and continued until both were out of breath. He then sat up to take off his shirt while he ogles at the magnificent body of his beau, like undressing him with his fierce stare and teasing him by rubbing the saliva off around his rosy lips with his fingers then licking it sexily like chocolates. Zhan smiled lustfully at him and gulped, biting his lip when Yibo finally removed his shirt, exposing to him again that overpowering body of his. He pushed his body towards Yibo and brushed it with his fingers gently then played his mouth around Yibo's chest making the other gasp in pleasure. After a moment of doing so and with eyes closed, Zhan halted his tongue-wrestling game on Yibo's body, hugged it earnestly and listened to his sweetheart's pounding heart then mumbled;

"Wo ai ni.."

Yibo, upon feeling that the nuzzling had stopped and felt the sudden hug, smiled at his beautiful lover and stroked his hair gently.

"Zhan, baby.."

Zhan looked up to the sound of Yibo's deep voice and smiled fondly at the man gazing at him but returned afterwards to cuddling Yibo's curves.

"I just wanna stay like this for a while.."

"Are you okay..? Anything hurts?"

The older shook his head and tighten the embrace on Yibo, fondling his forehead on the guy's flawless surface and smells it like a kid.

"Zhan, what are you doing baby..?

"I'm making a memory.."

"Memory..?"

"Hmm..many years from now, if ever we're still together, and our hair starts to grey, I'll always remember the scent of your Bleu De Chanel perfume mixed with an odour of..."

Zhan sniffed again and chuckled.

"..Harbin beer and Lays potato chips.."

Both laughed at it and Yibo, who was still on top of Zhan, lifted the man's face and showered it with gentle kisses, making the other giggle in a cute way.

"I'm not going anywhere, Zhan. I'm here to stay and so are you. You're mine. My soulmate, my second chance of life, my sun, my moon, my star, my day and my night. My baobei.."

Yibo's sweet words were enough to make Zhan snatch Yibo's lips again. Their kiss went on from a sweet to a more heated one where both got excited, ripping the clothes away from their bodies then pecking, sucking and torturing each other's soul with cravings and affections.
Whispering and all while tasting each one another's flesh.

"Please be more gentle, baby. I'm still sore.."

"I will and if you can't take the pain, tell me and we will stop.."

"Okay.."

"You wanna be on top of me, Zhan? I wanna see your face this time.."

"It's your party birthday boy.."

Yibo smirked and changed position with Zhan quickly. His eyes glowed at the sight of Zhan's nakedness, allowing him to capture a rare spectacle of perfection. Zhan reached for the lube and put a generous amount of it on his behind them sliding it slowly on Yibo's manhood. Although still aching, the love he was feeling for the man under him is much too strong that he felt like he can tolerate any pain. 

Moments of making love, repeating it over and over again under the course of one and a half hours, the two finally surrendered as both grasp for air while laying on the bed looking like withered plants. Exhausted and dehydrated, both looked at each other and cackled at the other's appearances. Yibo touched Zhan's sweaty face down to his lips, worried that the man might be feeling discomfort again.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Hmm. Just tired.."

"Wanna take a bath with me..?"

"Hmm.."

Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead before proceeding to the bathroom to clean up. Happiness took over as both played with bubbles, splashing them on each other's face and laughs at the imprints they both inflicted on one another. Zhan kissed the scratches made by him on Yibo's back as he rubs it with a dry towel which made the younger gasp. After playing like little kids in the bathroom, fondling and smooching, Yibo lent sleeping clothes to Zhan and the two were finally dressed again. Yibo then went downstairs to get something to drink and turn off the lights, then returned immediately upstairs to where his beautiful boy is waiting.

When Yibo entered the room, Zhan was sitting beside the nightstand and was holding Yuta's photo, brushing it gently while he stares at it unhappily. Yibo sighed and walked towards the sad man and called for his name softly, and Zhan who didn't notice Yibo coming continued to stare deep at the image of his long lost friend.

"Zhan.."

"Oh, hey baby.."

"Drink some water, baby.."

Yibo handed the water to Zhan and settled beside him then Zhan returned the photo on the table and smiled at his lover before drinking the whole glass of water. Yibo put the glass beside Yuta's frame but his eyes didn't leave the grinning man's photograph.

"You know Zhan, you kinda remind me of Yuta. You are the total opposite of each other but yet, so alike in many ways.."

"Like what..?"

"His fingers when you caress me, his lips when you kiss me, the way you stand, the way you talk, the way you laugh and the way you say my name..it's just so.."

Zhan's heart seemed to stop for a moment and he frowned upon hearing how Yibo correlates him to Yuta. "I can't be jealous of my own best friend, right? I don't have the right..", Zhan thought. He sighed and annoyingly stood up from his seat and Yibo, who was stunned, only gapes at Zhan's unexpected behaviour then stood up as well.

"Too bad I'm not Yuta, right..?"

"Zhan, that's not what I'm trying to say.."

"It's okay, baby. I understand where you're coming from.."

Zhan can only give Yibo a fake smile, touched his chest and tried to walk out of the room but Yibo was quick to stop him and give him a back embrace.

"Zhan? Are you okay? Does your chest hurt? I'm sorry, baby.."

"No, I'm okay. I'm just gonna go downstairs to get something to eat. I suddenly felt hungry.."

"Stop lying.."

"What do you want me to do, then?"

"Let me inside your head. Tell me all about you. I wanna know you.."

Zhan closed his eyes for a moment and heaved a sigh. No options left for him at this point but to tell the story of his life, his past and everything in between.

"You really want to know..?"

"Yes.."

"After I tell you mine, tell me yours.."

"Deal.."

"Okay. I love you Yibo.."

"Thank you, baby.."

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oops! I did it again!🤭

Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating soon enough. I'll tell you why..

Because I overthink a lot probably because of my anxiety and everything and so when I sit down to write, I can't seem to focus on it because a lot of different things come to my mind and so, it takes a lot of time for me to finish it and I just can't in one sitting. Sorry, and I hope that you don't lose your patience with me🙏 Please understand my dear readers. I'm trying my best💔

Thank you..

Back to the story, since a lot of you ask me about Yuta, the next 5 or 6 chapters will be about their past so you guys can better understand what really happened. Looking forward to it and hope you are too.

See you!🤗

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

37K 2.6K 49
This is my first time writing yizhan ff✌ A love story of the university boys...... Love triangle❤️‍🩹 18+🔞 Wang yibo × xiao zhan Wang xichen × xia...
17.9K 471 89
[COMPLETED] "She fell first but He fell harder" Sevyn, a loving and cheerful kind of girl who fell in love to the 'suplado' guy named Francis. Date...
52.7K 3.8K 34
A life for a life . . . A human for a human . . . A promise for a promise . . . A prince for a princess . . . And at last . . . The agent for the ass...
25.6K 1.5K 46
•Continuation of regretful past• •third book of this series• First book •high school mistake• Second book •regretful past• Third book •always will...