Return of Ainz ooal gown

By GGGogeta

ainz has died and it left nazerick in complete sadness and suzuki sotaru has woken up and found himself back... More

new avatar
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
ainz demon god dragon forms
chapter 4
chapter 5
NOTE
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
news: chapter 14 is out
news
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
where have i been (update)

chapter 7

1K 30 18
By GGGogeta

(Ainz mind)

Sotaru: (looks around and just sees a empty space everywhere) where... am... i

Strange voice: seems you finally awoken suzuki sotaru

Sotaru: wait that voice!!!!

Man in coat: hello i again suzuki

Sotaru: its you but i wanna know where am i?

Man in coat: in your head

Sotaru: my head?

Man in coat: yes and i transported myself in your unconsiousness to speak with you now

Sotaru: why tho? Is my time up again

Man in coat: no not at all

Sotaru: then why are you here?

Man in coat: to congratulate you actually on defeating a god

Sotaru: you mean that angel

Man in coat: yes but i also came to say that this will not be the last time you will see the angels since they know you killed one of their strongest angel knights!!

Sotaru: wait theres more of him!!

Man in coat: yes 3 actually that are stronger then him i cant explain since i dont have time left in your mind im leaving soon!

Sotaru: wait but cant you just give me hints on who they are!!

Man in coat: they are angel gods like that warrior devinity you fought and won against!! But this all i can say to you mr sotaru you will be waking up soon afterall

Sotaru: wait!! I want to ask more questions

Man in cloat: unfortunitly my time is up mr suzuki but know that im proud to have chosen you for taking care of this world!! Lord ainz ooal gown.. all i ask of you now is that you enjoy your life to the fullest and stop worrying young man!! Since you killed a god you are no longer a demon lord but a demon god now remember that (starts to slowly dissapear and drift away) live sotaru and enjoy your life as a demon god!! I believe you will surpass all the trouble that comes your way!! With your new powers you should be able to destroy any obsticle that stands in your way!! Goodbye forever my friend

Sotaru: waaaaaaaait!!!!!! (Starts to flow to the light and drift away from the man in coat)

(Ainz bedchambers)

Ainz: (starts to slowly wake up) where.... am i... wait this my bed and my chambers.... huh seems like passed out!

(Starts to get out of his bed to his closet and look himself in the mirror)

Ainz: looks like this isnt a dream at all i really am a demon lord or god and everything that happened it happened and im back at my real home that is naze- (hears glass breaking on the floor and looks to see what it is and sees a maid shivering with joyous tears at her eyes) wait arent you cixous!?!

Cixous: l-ord a-ainz (begins to start crying too much and cant talk) we thought you died again lord please forgive my words but we all thought after you passed out on everyone in the arena!!

Ainz: (walks to a crying cixous) tell me cixous for how long was i unconscess

Cixous: for 2 years lord

Ainz: (gasps) wait 2 years!!!!!!!!!!

Cixous: lady albedo and the succubu' and all guardians came to visit everyday with tears in their eyes that you died ( begins to cry) but n-now that lord is awake i must tell them at once that our lord our master is awake!!!

Ainz: no need i will do that myself i anyways have orders for them to attend to

Cixous: understood lord (leaves ainz in his bed chambers)

Ainz: i do need to message albedo first since she is the leader of the succubu' and floor guardians (clears throught) here we go (*message* albedo are you there?)

(*message* waaait lord ainz i-is that you my looove!!! (Starts to scream and cry at the same time and cuts the message teleport)

Ainz: oh no this is not good!! (Starts to change back to his normal everyday demon lord uniform and get ready to meet with his denizens of nazerick)

(Ainz opens his bedchamber doors to step out and gets instantly greeted and tackled by albedo and the succubu' sisters)

Albedo: ahhhh!!! My beloved your awake (starts to cry)

Vanilla: (also cries) yes lord we thought you would never wake after 2 years you were passed out on us!!

Seliena: (starts to cry on his left arm)

Chika: (sobs) p-please lord dont leave us we succubu' cant even imagine to live without you!!! You are the only man in this world whos children i wanna bear!!

Ainz: wait.... children???

Vanilla: yes lord it is our sworn duty to be pregnant with your children. We do belong to you!!

(Rest of the guardians and maids and main denizens all running towards ainz)

Shalltear: my looove!!!!! (Jumps at ainz and her flat chest directly hitting ainz' face)

Albedo: YOU LAMPREY!!! HOW DARE YOU JUMP AT MY BELOVED!!!

(Succbu' sisters and shalltear and albedo all on ainz' body who is on the floor)

Ainz: shalltear.... cant breath......

Shalltear: im sorry lord arinsu!!! (Bows)

Ainz: well.... for now... about the children thing.....

Albedo: lord ainz did say that after your great battle you would give me a word back about a heir!!!

Vanilla: no fair albedo we succubu' said we would all bair lord ainz' children

Seliena: yea!!

Liena: yes!!!!

Chika: yea!!!

Albedo: well yes i did agree on that subject. We are fellow succubus so i dont mind as long as its not with the lamprey!!!

Shalltear: YOU BIG MOUTHED GORILLA!!!!

(Albedo and shalltear giving each other the death stare)

Ainz: THAT ENOUGH!!!! And i would like if you all can get up so that i can stand up!!

(Succubu' and albedo and shalltear standing and letting their lord stand up from the ground )

Sebas: are you sure your alright my lord!!

Ainz: (smiles)

(All girls in nazerick blush badly from their masters smile)

Ainz: im fine everyone but i have an order for all of you!!

All floor guardians and normal maids and pleidas: yes lord!!

Ainz: every denizen in nazerick deserves a 2 day break so no work for everyone for the next 2 days. I want everyone to rest and catch their breath understood!!

(Every denizen looking at their lord with complete confusion)

Albedo: but my love-

Ainz: I SAID REST FOR EVERYONE UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!

Every denizen: yes lord!!

Ainz: now everyone can go take a break while i look through some paper work for our next tasks to strengthen nazerick!! And i will do it alone.. albedo, demiurge no need to help i want to do this alone so go take a break for 2 days. I dont want to see anyone in nazerick work for the next 2 days understood!!

(Every denizen bows and heads out of ainz personal chambers)

Albedo: my love before i leave you please you must also take a break!! We as your servants must do all that we can for you

Ainz: (looks at albedo and smiles) thanks albedo i really appreciate it that you care so much for me really it does put a smile on my face but as leader of nazerick i must strengthen our home and make sure we are ready for any obsticle that comes before us!! Now go rest and please be easy on yourselves alright!!

Albedo: (begins to shake of excitement that her beloved cares so much for them) yes lord ainz!!! But please take a break aswell!!

Ainz: i will so dont worry about me alright

(Albedo leaves ainz' personal chambers)

Chika: so albedo because lord says we must rest what must we do now?

Seliena: i think a bath is very needed for all us girls in nazerick

Vanilla: well thinking my sister yes thats a splendid idea!!!

Liena: yes i would like that but i wisk lord ainz would've joined us!

Vanilla: yes i aswell but albedo the story of the heir remember your word that all us succubu' wil bair lords children

Albedo: of course vanilla i would not lie (gets tick on her forehead and begins to fake smile that she has to share her beloved but she knows that she promised them and that also they are SUCCUBUS like her aswell and only man the succubus wil have sex with are lord ainz)

Vanilla: i say we all seduce our lord tonight!! He must have so much stress at the moment so he requeres great stress relief and i think we succubu' are fit for that work

Albedo: not a bad idea vanilla but my beloved will be displeased with us if we force him( begins to slowly fantizise her and her lord doing baby making)

Chika: ummm albedo ahem you might want to change (points down to where albedos womanhood is)

Seliena: haha!! See even lady albedo cant hold herself back it is our nature after all and making love is our duty as succubu' so its natural that she gets wet (giggles) lord ainz is the perfect man for all of us and i cant imagine any other man that i want to be with then with our great and beuatiful master!! (Starts to drool)

Vanilla: alright i think its time for us to head to the baths nearby.. if im not mistaken its been upgraded right albedo?

Albedo: (stops fantisizing) yes we just finished it aswell seeing that all succubu' live in nazerick now and that their are more maids so it was only natural to upgrade the baths!! Oh that reminds me i must message the pleiadis to come join us!! (*message* yuri will you and your sisters love to join us in the baths since lord ainz also ordered all the maids to also take a break?)

Yuri: (*message* it would be a honour to go bathing with you lady albedo me and my sisters will get lady albedo and the lady succubu' their at the baths)

Albedo: (stops the message telepathy) well let us go!!

(Nazerick womans bath)

Lupisregina: wooo!!! (Jumps in the bath and stretches)

Yuri: lupis how many times have i said not jumping in the spa bath!!!

Narbaral: seriously luperis your hopeless
*sigh

Solution: (giggles) shes just excited!!

Shalltear: oh it looks like i made it just in time arinsu

Entoma: lady shalltear!!

Solution: we didnt expect you to also join us my lady

Shalltear: i was anyways due for a bath and i didnt know what to do with myself after lord ainz ordered everyone to take a break for 2 days arinsu

Vanilla: oh!! It seems we are a bit late (giggles)

Siliena: if feels so good to come take a bath again!!

Chika: (runs and jumps in the water just luperis) woo!! This feels sooo good!!

Liena: chika you mustnt jump in the hot spring baths!!

Chika: sorry i was a bit excited thats all

Albedo: it seems everyone arrived!! (Sees shalltear and gets a tick on her forhead) welcome shalltear i didnt know you would join us (fake smile)

Shalltear: great now i have to share a bath with that big mouthed gorilla arinsu!!

Albedo: (gets mad but leaves it since she is not in the mood to argue with shalltear again)

(Everyone gets in the spa and relaxes and stretches)

Vanilla: i do hope lord ainz doesnt over work himself he did just wake up after a long sleep!!

Yuri: i hear you lady vanilla it pains us maids to leave our lord with work while we get to relax

Shalltear: but i think the reason our lord passed out it could be that form lord ainz unleashed whats its name again arinsu??

Albedo: i think it was lords demon god dragon form

(Every succubu' and albedo and shalltear and pleiadis start looking in their minds at remembering the demon god dragon form)

Vanilla: i never imagined the lord was so powerfull he shook all of nazeeick by just its shear power alone!!

Lupisregina: lord ainz is sooo coool!!!!!

Yuri: agree sister lord ainz truly was magneficent ive never seen such a battle in my entire life!! But i seems lord ainz has unleashed too much power and i think that caused him to pass out on us!!

Narbaral: yes i agree sister!!

Chika: but i have to admit that angel filth got what he deserved!!!

Albedo: yes all the hatred after that scum killed our lord last time but lord ainz got his revenge and he is back to lead us once more!!

Vanilla: but im scared something like this happens to lord again!! (Looks at all the girls with a serious face) this is the soul reason why we must give lord ainz heirs!!

(Every girl nods at vanillas statement)

Yuuri: yes i truly think that the lady' succubu' and lady albedo and lady shalltear are the best suiters for bairing lord ainz' children

Chika: and not just that but just also want to sleep with lord ainz becuase out of love!!

Siliena: yes i aswell lord ainz stole our hearts when he said that we are under his protection and that he gave us a home where we had no where to go but lord ainz said to us before he passed out that we now belong in nazerick and no where else!!

Vanilla: yes we sisters will never forget the debt lord stowed upon us by now living with everyone in his great empire. It is only natural that we pledge our loyalty to the great master of the great tomb of nazerick!!

Albedo: im happy to hear that!! Im just so happy that my love is back and we can bestow our undying loyalty to him again

(Multiple footsteps could be heard heading towards the bathing area)

Maid 1: ummm mis yuuri is it alright if all us maids can join you

Cixous: (starts to sweat as they know lady albedo and the rest dispise humans)

Albedo: you all are allowed to join us because you all are part of nazerick aswell even though we despise humans but you humans are part of nazerick so we have no hatred towards you so please come join us!!

Every maid: lady albedo!!!! (Gets so happy that they want to shed tears since they albedo hates humans more then anyone)

Shalltear: we are fellow girls so its not a problem arinsu

(All normal maids get in the water and start to talk to each other and all girls enjoying the spa bath)

(Back to ainz)

--flasback--

"Remember sotaru more god angel warriors will be coming for you since they know you killed one of their angel warrior "

--end of flasback--

A

inz: more of those angel gods huh? Well that was suprising but it wont be a problem but now that i think about i need to start thinking of training the floor guardians so they too can face off against the angel gods because i wont be always there to save them!! Man this is so stressful and i just woke up aswell maaaan *sigh (*thoughts* my demon god dragon forms huh now that i think about it the 1st form was really powerful i can only imagine how the others will be since i have 4 more powerful forms much stronger then the other but i need to master them because im still getting use to my new power and body and actually a body not a skeleton. I need to make my own personal training room where i can test out my demon god powers and demon god dragon forms. I think that man in coat forgot to tell me to not try and unleash my demon god dragon forms without trying to master them first but i guees i had to find out the hard way when i unleashed the 1st form and later that caused me to pass out is because my mind was not ready but my body was but my mind wasnt.. maybe its because im still getting use to this new avatar and powers that ive been bestowed on... im no longer a migic user im a warrior class and dragon class. And a demon god) maaaaaaan.. well i guees im also gonna take a break today i just woke up aswell from a long slumber so i guees a bath at the bathing floors in nazerick will be a nice way to take away my worries

(Ainz walks towards the bathing areas and caught demiurge on the way to the baths)

Demiurge: my lord i see your heading to the baths do you want me to accompany you?

Ainz: no need demiurge i want some time alone in the baths anyway to clear my mind and rest my new body!!

Demiurge: of course lord (bows) please take all the time you need. In the meantime my lord me and the demon generals will be doing some future plans to help strengthen nazerick!!

Ainz: *sigh well if its your way of resting then its fine but i want no one to work for the next 2 days understood?

Demiurge: yes lord we all will use this amazing time you have given us to rest to its fullest!!

(The girls bath)

Vanilla: wait everyone i just heard someone entering the mens bath

Ainz: thanks demiurge but like i said id like to be alone in the baths a while

Albedo: lord ainz!!! Hes gonna be completely naked in the baths!! There must be a peeping hole here somewhere (starts checking the walls for a peeping hole)

Vanilla: (starts to bluch) yes i would also love to see lord ainz naked we must sister s lets go help albedo!!

Sisters: yes!!

Maid 1: (blush) well lord ainz is the coolest lord i think i would also love to see him naked

Maid 2: yea girls lets go join lady albedo and the others

Yuri:, ahem! Where do you think you girls are going its dissonrable to go peep at our master!!

Luperisregina: come on yuri-nee you know you also wanna peep at lord ainz new body!!

Narbaral: (blushed) i think i will also join!

Yuri: narbaral!?!?!? (Blushed) f-fine i think will aswell

Albedo: all of you im first to go since i will be lord ainz' first official wife!!

Shalltear: oh no you wont!!!!

(Albedo and shalltear argue on whos peeping at lords ainz first)

(Ainz side the mens bath)

Ainz: (*thoughts* man the girls sure are noisy over there well i guees its about time i get undressed and head in)

(Takes off clothes)

(Just imagine ainz' demon lord body)

Ainz: (*thoughts* holy shit im jacked!!! I only realised now jeez!! Im much better looking then in my human body back at the real world)

(Ainz steps in the mens bathing arena and sees how big the bath area has gotten)

Ainz: woah!! The baths got really upgraded. Well that does help because of the more denizens in nazerick!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 6 6
A man reincarnates in the Overlord world prior to YGGDRASIL's shutdown. Taking the opportunity for what it is, he tries for any advantage he might ma...
15.5K 427 75
Satoru and tsume are saying their final goodbyes to the YGGDRASIL world they built together. Still, little to her brother's knowledge he doesn't know...
1K 33 2
Izuku is teleported into the body of his video game Avatar, and the entire tomb gets teleported to his world with him. Now Izuku along with the help...
13.4K 431 10
Beast of Nazarick, King of Wolves and Fenrir's Champion. This player went by many names and was one of the most skilled players in all of Yggdrasil...