Viking Imagines II

By QueenQuinzel715

Requests open King Alfred Bishop Heahmund Ubbe Ivar the boneless Bjorn Ironside Hvitserk King Harald Ha... More

Information
2.1 Halfdan
2.2 Halfdan 18+
3. Hvitserk
3. Bjorn 18+
2. Ubbe 18+
2. King Alfred
1. Bishop Heahmund
1.2 Bishop Heahmund 18+
3. King Alfred 18+
4. Bjorn 18+
4. Halfdan 18+

3. Ivar 18+

6.1K 85 0
By QueenQuinzel715

~Ivar 18+

I was 16yrs old when I first met Ivar, and something told me he would do amazing things. Growing up I was the 'wrong child'. I would do the opposite of what other girls and the Christians would do. I would run, fight, and spit with the boys, but when I turned 11 I was sold to slavery from my parents.

"I will not raise a heathen" I remember hearing my mother say as she left me to the slave traders.

I was a child when Ragnar Lothbrok came to Wessex, and I hid in the kitchen of the trade. I didn't know, at that time, that the blue eyed man that covered me from being seen was THE Ragnar Lothbrok.

At the age of 13, the castle bought me from the trade. When I got to the castle King Ecbert said I was too strong hearted to be a slave, so he had his son train me in war, and he would teach me and Judith literature. I had just turned 16 when Ragnar returned to Wessex, but he only had his cripple son, Ivar, with him, and at the time I only thought he was a cripple. I learned he was much smarter than he let people believe.

"You might not remember me Ragnar, but you saved me as a child." You said in norse.

"I did?" He looks me over.

"I was hiding in the kitchen, and you covered me with a blanket." I said giving him a cup of water.

He nods as he chews.

"I want you to know I've been feeding your son as well, and he's fine. Has been learning games from prince Alfred." I smile when he smirks.

"Thank you." I nod as I walk away.

My next stop was Ivar, but, unlike his father, he has a room. As I come to the door my body stops, and I don't understand why my body reacts to him. I've always been in control of my body, but with Ivar's touch, his hard stare, and just having him around my body just do what it wants.

My grip tightens on the tray as I open the door, and as I see Prince Alfred playing chess with Ivar. They do some sort of game everyday.

"I...I have your food Ivar." I place the tray next to him, and as I walk around him his finger taps my hand.

"I would like grapes (y/n)." Alfred says.

"Oh yes sir." I bow before rushing to the kitchen grabbing different grapes.

I rush back in and they are in a deep conversation, so I just placed the bowl down and got back to work. A week later, I stood by the gate as Ivar was loaded into a wagon. While I was looking at him I didn't notice King Ecbert standing behind me.

"Falling for a Viking." He says as he stands next to me.

"I'm sorry?"

"You can't stop feelings from growing. You must follow your soul." He kisses the top of my head before he walks to Ivar, who is looking straight at me.

After they finish talking I walk up to Ivar, and he grabs my hand as I sit next to him. He smiles as his ruff thumb runs over my soft hand.

"Be safe." He tells me.

"Of course." I hand him the gloves I made. "Remember Ivar you may be cripple, but you are stronger than anyone." I whisper as he pulls the gloves on.

"You were born to listen to Thor's hammer." He slides a necklace over my head leaning close. "I will be back for this." He whispers with a small tug on the hammer.

"Goodbye Ivar the boneless." I smile as I walk toward King Ecbert.

Ecbert held me as we watched Ivar ride off, and I twirl the little hammer. After King Aelle killed Ragnar King Ecbert had me learn more war strategy, fighting technique, and different languages. I became more of a warrior than a slave, and I loved it.

Months later

I've been working so hard over the months I couldn't even miss Ivar, but I do dream of him fighting. I did ask why he was teaching me. "You have the heart of a Viking. When the son of Ragnar come, and either you stay here or go there you will need protection."

I was rushing to pack, and help relocate the new King of Wessex. No one would tell me why just that we had to go into hiding. We got word of Ecbert and Aelle's death, and I then learned the Vikings have arrived. I looked at the little hammer around my neck. I couldn't help but think. Will Ivar be with them, or were these different men?

Right now, we are on our way to York, because Alfred said his father told him to go. The priest. We got word of the Vikings taking over the town of York.

~skip to battle~

I am running through the town slicing through the Viking men and women, and I run into the tower. They had traps everywhere when we came in, but I jumped over the idiots that kept trying to walk over. I use my shield to cover above me as I run, but I run into a crowd of angry Vikings. All hell breaks out, I could barely see who is who. I hear a horse running fast, and I jump into the open door, and watch as Ivar comes barreling through the people. I can't believe he came back, and he's leading this raid. I run up to the tower looking over the town, and just wait. If he kills me fine, but I have to see him.

~After battle~

The battle was coming to an end as the sun started to set, and as I slowly came down the stairs the main door opened. A man walks in drawing his sword, and causing my hands to go up.

"Take me to Ivar the boneless." I surprise him by talking in norse.

"You know our language woman?" I nod.

He grabs the back of my neck with a tight grip and guides me to the throne room, and to find Ivar sitting on the throne with a dark look. He sits up straight as his eyes spot us.

"Found her coming from the tower, and she speaks our language." He says throwing me to the ground.

"Bastard." I say spitting at his feet.

He goes to hit me. "Stop." Ivar yells, stopping him.

Ivar stares at me with a questionable look, and my heart pounds in my chest. He stands up, with his crutch, making me gasp.

"You look familiar." He mumbles as he walks closer.

As he gets closer I reach for the necklace, and he stops.

"(Y/n)?" He looks at me with wide eyes.

"You finally came back." I smile softly.

"EVERYONE LEAVE!" He orders.

Once everyone was gone he grabs me by the back of my neck pulling me into his chest. He looks down at me tenderly, and plays with my hair. He leans down slowly, stopping at my lips.

"I missed you." He whispered against my lips.

"I missed you, Ivar." He kisses me as soon as I say that.

He pulls me, if possible, closer to him with his arm around my waist, and walks us to his throne. He pulls back to sit on the throw, and smiles up at me.

"I can't believe you can walk now." I giggle.

"Not really just straps, and my crutch." He points to them. "You kept the necklace?" He pulls me onto his lap.

"Of course I did. You told me you were coming back, so I wore it everyday." My cheeks start to burn as I realize what I said.

"I saw you fighting today, even though I didn't know it was you, and I was amazed." He plays with the little hamme. "Tell me, love. Are you just playing me, so I don't kill you?" He grabs a fist full of my hair.

"Ivar." You gasp. "I would never be unloyal to you. I saw you in the chariot, and knew, even if you killed me, I had to see you again." I rushed out.

He didn't even respond, he just kissed me hard, passionate, and he grabs my cheeks in his hands. I put one hand on the back of his neck, and my other hand ran over his braids. I feel his tongue run over my bottom lip, and when I don't let him in he grabs my ass, pulling me up his lap, making me gasp. He slides his tongue in as soon as my mouth opens, but I had to pull back.

"Ivar." I gasped, laying my head on his shoulder.

"You alright, love?" He moves my hair over.

"Yes. I just...my..." I huff. "I can't explain."

He chuckles. "You don't have to, love. I feel the same." He nudges me. "Come. I will show you what I feel." He guides me to the royal room. "Get comfortable." He sits on the bed, and starts taking his armor off.

I walk over to him, taking his hands away, untying the rest of his armor, and placing his weapons on the floor. He just sits there watching my every move, but when I kneel, to untie his straps, he stops me.

"I'll do this." His jaw is clenched.

"Ivar it's okay. Remember I've already seen them." I run my hands over his hands. "The only thing I care about is if you are in pain. Do they still hurt?" I look down at his legs.

"Not as much." He moves his hands. "You don't have to do this, love."

I ignore him as I finish taking his braces off, and when I place them on top of his armor he grabs my arm. He pulls me to stand in front of me, and he looks over me. He starts undoing my armor, weapons, and corset only to throw them aside with his, but he wraps his arms around my waist with his head on my stomach. I just start undoing his braids, as he relaxes mores against me, and as I play with his hair he groans. He holds my hips as he pulls back.

"Lay down Ivar." I lightly pull away to grab the fur at the bottom of the bed.

He doesn't give me time to even get the blanket over him before he pulls me on top of him causing me to straddle him. He sits up as his hands run under my shirt, and as he pulls my shirt off he doesn't stop looking in my eyes. My body shivers against him as his fingertips lightly run down my back. I rest my hands on his muscular shoulders leaning into his chest.

"Ivar." I close my eyes with gasp when his lips kiss the middle of my chest.

"(Y/N) I need you." He keeps kissing around my chest. "I need my Queen by my side." His hands grab my ass hard.

"Queen? Ivar I'm no Queen. I'm just a slave King Ecbert found." I try to push back, but he doesn't let me. "Ivar." He makes me moan as he sucks my hardened nipple.

"You will be my Queen. You are a free woman, and after tonight you will be mine." He flips us so I'm under him. "Why else did you think I returned? Yes it was to avenge my father, but I had to get the woman who couldn't leave my mind..." He kisses right under my breast. "My heart..." He kisses lower. "My dreams..." He kisses above my pants. "My soul..." He pulls my pants off. "The Gods have brought us together, and I will not leave you behind." He then licks up my center.

"IVAR!" I grab the top of his head in shock.

"Lay back, My Queen." He kisses my hip as he pushes me to the bed.

He starts licking my center like I was going to disappear, and he holds me closer to him as his tongue moves inside of me. He looks up at me with this deep predator look in his eyes, as he crawls over me, and he deeply kisses me. I run my hands down his back, to his pants, and I untie his pants. I kiss down his neck as he pulls his pants down, and grips my thighs to his hips. I nod at him to continue when he looks up at me, but he kisses before he slides into me with force. My nails grip into his shoulders as I moan loud, and he starts to ram into me.

"Oh Ivar." My head leans back. "My King." I moan loudly.

He bites my neck with a growl. "Mine." He starts to slowly ram into me. "My Queen." He holds my face in his hands as he grinds into me.

"Oh God." My eyes roll back.

"That's right, moan to your God, and let him know you are sinning with a Viking." He growls in my ear causing me to release, and follows behind me.

He falls next to me with a gasp, and pulls me to his chest. We just lay there catching our breath, and him playing with my hair. He grabs my chin, and pulls me to look up at him.

"I love you, (y/n)." He says with a soft kiss.

"I love you, Ivar." I smile.

He holds me close to him as we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 34.3K 84
Vikings imagines from season 1-4, mostly imagines with the sons of Ragnar. *Under edit* [book 1 of 2] highest rank in Fanfiction #223 ivarhoegh © 2017
7.4K 137 11
Modern vikings "I don't regret anything, and I would approach and talk to you in that bar again without a doubt, because you made me really happy for...
138K 1.7K 41
I absolutely love reading these so I thought I would write some myself. Requests are welcome.
171K 2.8K 200
First list of parchments publishing the Ragnarssons' reactions to situations proposed by you guys! Requests are open for more on my ask box at Tumblr...