๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๏ฟฝ...

By Mattiasbedtimestory

Imagines about ur favorite TikTok creators. Slow updates ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Taking Requests luv xx ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ More

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ธ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž
๐™ฑ๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šข
๐™ฑ๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šข pt2
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š
A/n
A/n (Requests)
๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š
๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
A/n (Requests)
๐š‚๐šž๐š‹๐š ๐šŠ๐šข
A/n
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š‹๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š‹๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š™๐š2
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š—
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šข
๐™ท๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข
๐š› ๐šž ๐š˜๐š”
A/n (Requests)
๐™น๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐šœ
A/n
๐š€๐šž๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐™บ๐š’๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š™๐š2
๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™ ๐š™๐š3
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š‹
A/n & Requests

๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐™พ๐šž๐š

138 3 0
By Mattiasbedtimestory

David Neal

Today i'm staying over at my best friend Willow's house. We've know each other for about 3 years, and have grown very close over that time. It's actually her birthday, and she invited me and 2 of her other friends Dalia and Faye to stay over as well. So, the thing about Willow is, she's actually a twin. She has a brother named David, who of course is also celebrating his birthday. Their parents didn't feel like doing split parties this year, so they decided to just do a joined one. The both of them were allowed to invite over 3 friends for a sleepover. Hopefully it will be fun.

Willow: Y/n, you came!
"Of course I did. Are the other girls here yet?"
Willow: Yeah they're-
Dalia: Hi y/n!
"Hi Lia. Hey Faye."
I walk into the house and sit down on the couch. Willow's dog Fluffy runs up to me, and starts to jump on my leg.

"Hi Fluffy" I coo while cuddling the dog. A couple of minutes after me, someone else is ringing the doorbell. David comes running down the steps to answer it.
David: I got it!
We all watch as he runs to the door. At the door stands one of his friends named Jaden. I think i've met him before. As they greet each other, another boy walks down the stairs. Oh it's Derek.
Derek: Hey Jaden. Oh, hi y/n.
"Hey" I say while waving at him. David quickly turns around and looks at me confused. I look back at him with the same confusion.

"What?"
David: When did you get here?
"About 10 minutes ago love."
David: Hm.
I look back to the other side of the room, and see Derek looking at David with almost the exact same face he gave me a couple of seconds ago. Boys are weird.

After a couple more minutes, David's other friend Cohen gets here too. We all decide to hang out in the living room. Willow says that we should play UNO, so we play that while watching some movies.
Willow: How the hell did I get all these damn cards!?
David: Because you're trash.
Willow: Shut up bitch.
"At least you didn't have to pick up 14" Everyone looks over at Derek.
Derek: Leave me alone. He says while laughing. The UNO round has gotten down to David, Willow and Cohen. It's been like and hour, and Jaden was the first person to win. Now while the 3 of them are playing, the rest of us are playing board games and stuff.

Faye: When does the food get here?
Dalia: It needs to be here neow
"Right, i'm starving"
David: They said an hour like an hour ago. Should be here soon.
I lay back on the couch, and look at the movie playing on the TV.

Cohen: YES! I didn't lose!
David: Man, shut up. David says, salty because he's still yet to win the game of UNO. Willow laughs at him and throws her head back, hitting it on the table.
Willow: OW! The fuck?
David: That's what you get hoe.
"Sibling against sibling. Who will win? Nobody knows because they're both trash. If they could both lose, they probably would." I say in my sports commentator voice. Everyone else starts dying laughing while David and Willow glare at me. 10 minutes later, I see willow start to smirk a bit. I know this means that she's probably got something up her sleeve.

Willow: UNO OUT! Ahhhh!
Everyone starts yelling and hyping up Willow, while bashing David. He's standing there with his mouth agape, looking at his hand of cards.
Jaden: Oh my gosh you're so trash!
Faye: Period miss girl!
David: HOW!
Dalia: Nigga is garbage.
Aww, I almost feel bad for him. I decide to go up to him and give some comfort.

"It's okay besty you're not that trash." I say while hugging him from behind. Everyone starts screaming louder, and I look over at them confused again. Like damn maybe Willow and Cohen got lucky or something. As everyone is still yelling, screaming, and throwing pillows, the doorbell starts ringing.
Derek: Ayo someone's at the door.
David: Got it. He stands up and goes to answer the door. It's the food!
Cohen: FOODS HERE YESSIR!
We all start yelling again and the delivery guy looks like he just saw a ghost. The food was Pizza and wings. Of course the generic party foods. We all take like an hour eating, and we play more games, and uno and stuff until i gets to 11pm. Now it's time for "bed".

Faye: Where we sleeping at?
Willow: We can either have girls in my room and boys in David's. Or all of us sleep in the living room. Also if y'all want, girls or boys could stay in the living room, with boys or girls in mine or David's room.
David: What do y'all wanna do?
"Maybe all of us down here."
Derek: Yeah it's only 11 so living rooms good right? He looks around at everyone else for their opinion. We all nod our heads in acceptance. Since the living rooms is pretty big, we have a bunch of blankets on the floor, and we'll kinda just sleep wherever.

Jaden: Y'all wanna play truth or dare?
Everyone agrees, and we get the game started. It goes on for like 2 hours, not getting too crazy of course. Now we're all dropping like flies and going to sleep. After a while it's just David and I that are still awake. We start cracking jokes and start getting just a little loud. His mom is still up and peeks downstairs to see us up with the lights yet to be off.

M: You guys are still up?
David: Oh sorry.
M: Lights out y'all. Goodnight.
David: Goodnight mom. He gets up and turns off the lights. His mom goes back to her bedroom, and David sits back next to me with widened eyes.

David: Definitely thought she was gonna yell at me. We both start trying to hold in our laughter again. The two of us keep talking for another 30 minutes, until we finally get tired enough to to lay our asses down. Until...
"Did you hear that?"
David: No what? He asks in a tired voice.
"I swear I just heard someone walk through the kitchen."
David: Um maybe it was fluffy?
"Oh lord. What if it's a ghost.Or a killer. A serial killer. What if-"
David: Calm down, it was probably your imagination. Go to sleep y/n.
"*sigh* mkay" I try to sleep but I can't get the image of a mass murderer trying to kill me in my sleep out of my head. Maybe we shouldn't have been watching those scary movies earlier.

"David?"
David: Hmm?
"I can't sleep."
David: Are you scared still?
"yeah" I say quietly. That's embarrassing as hell.
David: Come. He wraps his arms around me, and flips me over so that i'm laying my head on his chest.
David: I won't let anyone kill you in your sleep okay?
"Okay" 10 minutes later, and i'm fast asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

Faye: What the- y'all wake the fuck up.
Jaden: Faye shut up this early in the morning.
Willow: For real.
Faye: Just get the fuck up and look at this! She says, whisper yelling.
Cohen: Wait huh?
Dalia: Get up and look before they move dumbasses
Derek: Be quiet i'm tryna sleep. He groans
They all end up getting up and seeing whatever it was that Faye is going crazy over so early in the morning.

Jaden: I can not fathom
Derek: Since when? When did this happen?
Willow: Last night probably. But why the fuck?
Cohen: That could've been us but you playing.
Willow: Boy if you don't shut your little ass up.
Cohen: Little?
Willow: Yes, you're like 5.
Cohen: You're literally 2 years older than me
Willow: I'm well aware.
Faye: Don't let her get you down Cohen. Faye says with a blush. Seems like she has a crush on Cohen, but he has his eyes on Willow. Who's clearly uninterested.

Cohen: Thanks Faye, you're so nice to me. He gives her a hug, making her blush even more.
Dalia: Bro, everyone is nice to you. Except for Willow of course.
Derek: Yeah, that's my son.
Jaden: How many sons you got?
Derek: No clue. Everyone here, so that makes 7 so far. List goes on from there.
Faye: He said "all these bitches is my sons but who's the daddy?"
Willow: "I graduate with honors"
Dalia: "I ball Nead O' Connor"
Cohen: "I did a freestyle then I got a shoutout from Obama"
Jaden: "Yes, yes, I am ill. I go in for the kill."
Derek: "Hoes is my sons, birth control, I am on the pill" He raps doing the period sign when he finishes the line.

David: Would y'all shut up?
Willow: Well look who's woken up.
Everyone starts him down and he's kinda confused since it's kinda early and his brain isn't really in the right place. Also he had that 3am boldness going on, and probably forgot who he has laying right next to him. He looks down after realizing that there's an extra weight on his chest. His eyes widen and he blinks a couple of times before remembering what's going on.
David: What.the.fuck.
Derek: NAHH THIS DUDE IS DUMB! He laughs, and everyone else starts cracking up right after.

David: Why's she laying on me? He whispers, not wanting to wake you up.
Faye: You tell us.
Dalia: Yeah, we woke up, and y'all were cuddling.
David: But when- oh.
Jaden: Oh what? Did you hit?
Cohen: Ayo? He says with concern.
David: No, I didn't. He looks back down at you, trying to remember everything that happened last night.
Dalia: So?
David: Um... it was late and she was scared so I told her to lay here.
Since everyone is being kinda loud, you slowly start to wake up out of your rest.

I open my eyes and see David staring at me. I'm confused, so I look around, and see everyone else staring at me as well.
"What's with you guys and staring at me?"
Faye: Girl-
"Oh." I hide my face back in David's chest in embarrassment. Last night we were both so delirious, we could barely say anything without cackling. Thinking back to it, nothing was even funny.
Jaden: Be honest...did he hit?
"BRUH NO!" I say holding my virgin ears.
Jaden: Yeah okay.
Derek: Anyways y'all cute of whatever.
Cohen: Yeah I ship.
They all bother the two of us about that for the rest of the day. I'm sure they'll probably end up taking about if for forever after too. But...we ain't even gonna act like hoes wasn't enjoying every moment of it. Because I most definitely was.

This is very very very late because I had no ideas 🤌
Leave requests, vote, and follow me mkay deuces😐✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 347 101
there are like no johnnie or jake imagines on here and ik a lot of ppl dont have tumblr so im blessing yall with these imagines
130K 2.3K 87
Imagines of your favorite jersey boys. Send request โ€ผ๏ธ (Slow updates)