A Maid Crazy For Her Master

By MikySquid

Jake is a boy that was placed for adoption at an early age, reasons that you will know later in the story. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

690 8 5
By MikySquid

...."Of course, it's too early." Jake thinks after realizing it was eight in the night. "Wait, I'm on my bed..."

He was moved onto his bed by Sara as he slept.
It brought curiosity as he had realized that Sara was starting to be more controlled than before. It felt weird, weird on how she was able to switch... still... it wouldn't prevent the deaths of people who harass him.

"I can finally date Jess, but why do I feel like I am doing something wrong...? No... no no, think, you did everything possible to give Sara happiness in a way it doesn't affect my future relationship... you did well." Jake believed.

"Do you though?" The childish voice was heard beside him.

"Aghhhhhh!!!!!" Jake screamed, hitting himself against the wall by reflex of getting away, "You idiot don't scare me like that!"

Sara's light turned on and footsteps were headed this way, the door busts open.

"Jake!" She calls out.

He was on his bed like a sitting duck, smirking nervously.

"Is there someone here?!" She yelled, already reaching for her pocket.

"N-No, I had a nightmare." He lies.

"*sigh* Thank goodness, was it really bad?" She tries to comfort.

"...I-I forgot..." He continues, "I'm sorry for worrying you..."

"I'm born for it so no worries." She smiles. "I'll be heading back now, good night."

"W-Wait." Jake stops her from leaving.

Sara flinches a little and turns around: "Something wrong?"

"Are... you okay?" He asked, truly concerned, "I mean, you changed out of nowhere."

Sara took a breather and smiled: "Yeah, why wouldn't I? Good night."

Jake opens his mouth but it was too late, he wanted to ask something to her.

"...Right, as you can see, Sara is being an actual friend instead of an obsessive lover." Little Jake appears, from behind.

"Why are you hiding?" Jakes asks trying to push him out to lay on his bed.

"Reflexes and worries, who knows? Maybe she's able to see me one day or something." Little Jake answers hopping off the bed.

Jake sighs and watches as Sara's lights turn off in her room.

"Right, she seems to be more self controlled." Jake describes, laying down and tugging himself under the blanket.

"Yep, exactly what you wanted, right?" Little Jake says sarcastically and immediately disappears.

"...Yeah, but there's some emotions held back behind this controlled Sara... she can't be happy with this... maybe I'll try to find guys or girls for her to talk to, make more friends and realize I'm not the only person on earth who is wholesome and nice." Jake planned, forgetting of the beatdown he had to attend to.

________________________________

Meanwhile, in Sara's room. She received a text from Jess.

Jess: So so, any progress? :D

Sara: ...No

Jess: Did something happen?

Sara: Kinda, I told him something

Jess: -.- Are u able to tell?

Sara: Yeah, I just told him that it's fine for him to date you...

No reply.

Sara: I've given up on trying to be part of his life romantically, he loves you much more than me.

Jess: I'm sorry...

Sara: Don't worry, everyone has their perfect girl :) I'm going to sleep, night.

Jess: Sara, I'm really sorry, I love him but it seemed unfair to see you try harder than me so I made this plan thing to help.

Sara: Don't worry about me, be happy with him and live your life to the fullest.

Jess: But what about you?

No reply.

"This isn't fair." Sara breaks down, "Why does he see me just as a friend *sob* after everything I've done."

________________________________

The next morning...

Both Jake and Sara follow the daily routine and end up in the kitchen.

"Need help there?" Jake asks, holding a spatula.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle it." She smiles, "It's my job after all, you know, prevent you from working."

Jake felt like he was hit in the gut, Sara's personality had changed. Her smile felt fake, she looked emotionally tired, it felt as if she worked for him just to get payed.

"She changed... too much." Jake mentions, "This can't be kept up. I'll help no matter what." He smiles.

Jake proceeds to attempt flipping the fried egg, but is intervened by Sara.

"Jake, I told you it's my job... so please step aside." She repeats, seriously.

"Look, I thought we talked about the difference of a maid and a friend-" Jake reminds.

"Then all my work, work I poured my heart into to make you happy and see how dedicated I was, was put to waste because you saw it like a friendly act?" Sara feels hurt, "F-Fine, you want to help with the eggs? Knock yourself out, I'm leaving."

"Sara I-" She was already gone.

"You're acting like an idiot..." Little Jake appears, "Look, some people see things differently. For example: the obvious or instead: you and Sara. Figure it out and for once stop thinking about yourself when it involves the future and love of the closest 'friend' you have, you're not all she wants, but instead needs." Little Jake disappears.

Jake turns the stove off and starts to think.

"What am I doing wrong?"

________________________________

After morning classes.

"Hey Sara, I'm-" Jake tries to apologize.

Sara stands up and proceeds to leave. The class takes a glimpse of the sudden movement and after she leaves, Jake is greeted with annoyed faces after realizing something was wrong with her.

There was a specific place she wanted to visit... somewhere she could let it all out. She looked for any place: bathrooms, abandoned rooms, and finally the back of the basketball court building... where she headed as the last option. She sat on the rusted metal beams and begun to let loose and let all the tears drop.

"It's unfair... I tried so hard in so many ways, but there hasn't been the slightest change... it hurts, but is there something wrong with me?" She sobs.

Suddenly footsteps could be heard headed this way, growing louder as a shadow begun to emerge on her left and revealed Nate.

"Woah... this was unexpected." He covers his mouth from the sudden surprise.

"Oh it's you, what do you want?" She asks, tilting her head forward, attempting to hide the tears by rubbing her eyes.

"Aren't you here because of my little agreement with Jake." He reveals, confused.

"Agreement?" Sara asks, reminded of his wounds the day before.

"Ye-Yeah, he brings you to me or his body will feel the pain of kicks and punches." He cringes.

"What?!" Sara asks, getting up.

"Yeah, and there's nothing you can do about it... unless..." He inches closer to her and smiles, "We date."

"I showed you my answer last time... physically." She reminds, with a smug on her face.

"...*sigh* Can we at least get to know each other? If you deny, no matter how many times you fracture my pelvis he will get what he agreed on since he denied giving you away." Nate explains.

"Of course he wouldn't accept it, that idiot." She thinks out loud.

"Oh... that was unexpected of you... Did anything happened?" He asks in concern.

"*sigh* I'm leaving." Sara says, about to head out.

"Then back to beating Jake up then..." He teases, which works on Sara, "You see, I want to know you better, but you believe I'm a douche... I was a douche, but then I saw how gentle you actually looked up close a week ago, it made me feel horrible after the kick..." He explains, "I worked my ways to get to talk to you with no extreme measures, but there was a Jake with his guardian angel, this made me take extreme measures and blackmail him."

"You've become more than a douche then." Sara comments.

"I mean, I can stop only if you consider speaking and knowing me for once." He offers.

"I'll kill him, right here right now-" Sara plans.

"You're hurt." Nate points out.

Sara flinches, deciding on not pulling out any weapon.

"As mad as I am with Jake, it's unfair for him to go through this." Sara thinks, "...Fine, but don't get cocky or I'll kill you myself."

"Feisty, but I wanna point out again. You don't seem as happy as I've always seen on your face." He points out.

"I can vent a little..." Sara thinks, "I've just had a hard time understanding what it takes to make someone realize how much you love them... I've tried everything, but he treats it like an everyday thing, so I don't get it."

"Hmm, so Jake is oblivious." Nate processes, "How long have the two of you known each other?"

"We've known each other for ever, from childhood to teenagers..." She answers, sitting back on the stacked metal beams, "Wait, I never said it was Jake."

"Please, don't even try it." He wears a smug face, "Then maybe it has to be with that, because he's seen you as a friend and never saw in you in a romantic way." Nate mentions, sitting beside her, "Or is there a reason you believe that is causing this?"

"He likes another girl he barely knows." She reveals.

"Ahhh, so he developed feelings to another girl after meeting her, but how you were a friend and it didn't go to you." He tries to comprehend.

"In a way." She answers.

"Look, I don't know how long you've been going through this, but you need to move on. We don't always win when it comes to things like this since there are more reasons for saying no than yes." He recommends, "There's a world out there for you."

"...I get what you mean, but it'll take me a while to stop this attitude." Sara warns.

"Take as long as you like." He smiles.

________________________________

Jake was the center of attention of the class after Sara's sudden leave.

"Can I fix this?" Jake asks himself, leaving to the club room.

The door is opened by him as he welcomes himself in.

"Hey, I'm here." Jake says and witnesses an annoyed Jess. "Something wrong?"

"How was your early morning, Jake?" She asks with a serious look.

"It wasn't the worst... Sara begun to give up on on me, thats all." Jake explains.

"And how do you feel?" She asks, getting closer.

"Look if this is about me not accepting her intentions I am only saying that I'm not obligated to date her, I can't imagine it for God's sake!" Jake bursts, "It's agonizing liking a girl who doesn't want me to love her."

"That's not the point Jake, I've always had an interest in you but-" Jess begins to rant.

"But it's not fair for Sara to go through more work than you to get me. That's what you were gonna say?" Jake guesses.

Jess stays silent.

"Did it go through this time?" Jake asks, believing it did.

"Get out, Jake, I can't have narcissistic people in here, and I don't ever want to see you again." Jess began, "From afar you looked nicer and bright, but now you're just thinking about yourself."

"Wait w-what-" Jake tries to complain.

"Yeah, how does it feel being rejected by the person you would die for, welcome to Sara's world, enjoy your stay." Jess finishes and sits on her chair.

"Then if you'll excuse me, I have a beatdown to be part of, I can't care less how much it hurts." He leaves, leaving his bag and closing the door.

Jake needed to be somewhere to let all the anger out, so he was headed to the back of the basketball court building... as well.

"I'll vent here, and wait for Nate." He planned.

Suddenly two familiar voices were heard. Jake immediately hugs the wall and inches closer.

"I- Isn't that Sara? Wait... and Nate?" Jake asked himself, closing in as the voices grew louder.

________________________________

"I'll give you two choices, stay or leave and neither will affect Jake, in other words he'll be free to go no matter what." Nate explains, "I did my part on helping you the way I like to help. I hope it gives you some understanding of who I am."

"The answer is obvious."  Jake thinks. "No-"

"Chatting with you wasn't as bad, so why not." Sara agrees.

Jake's heart had sunk, he felt that he was truly alone, but isn't that what he wanted, to make Sara feel free to do whatever she wants.

"Then we can talk after school, I kinda did a promise to my peeps so I don't wanna leave them out." Nate excuses himself.

"No problem with that, I'm only busy in the house... and thanks, I'm beginning to understand that he's oblivious and that it's fine to move on." Sara thanks.

"I'm happy I could help out." Nate smiles, "See you then."

Sara waves and Nate leaves, but suddenly bumps into Jake. They were out of Sara's sight so she didn't realize. Before Nate could spend his air, Jake signals him to lower his voice.

"J-Jake." Nate whispers, "You don't know how happy I am." He smiles planting his hands on Jake's shoulders.

"I-I'm... glad, please just don't hurt her." Jake begs.

"Don't worry, I changed after being able to show my true colors to her." He continued to smile, "But as a former friend of her, you're an asshole, so forgive me."

Nate punches Jake in the gut once again.

"You deserve it." Nate states.

He leaves Jake holding himself on the floor and leaves.

"Why? Why am I the one facing pain, for rejecting my friend?" He begins to break down.

He gets up and heads towards the back, but finds out Sara was gone.

"Damn it..." He sighs and kneels hard on the floor and stares at the ground.

Jake was emotionally tired, unable to think straight. Instead he fell unconscious.

________________________________

"Again...?" Jake had begun to dream.

"This is stupid, none of this is real! The first time was full coincidence! Stop playing with me." Jake couldn't handle it anymore.

Now he was in an alley way in the city near the school. Everywhere he looked were trash bins, pipes, stagnant water; your typical alleyway. His heart surpassed the abnormal heart rate by much as he begins to wonder why he was in an alleyway. No cars, no music, there was no sound, instead pure silence as darkness takes a hold of him... but little does he know someone sprinted towards him out of that darkness the clouds had formed. The moonlight shines upon a blade the runner had, but that's where it ends.

_______________________________

Jake gasps for air right after waking up. His chest was in pain and so was his gut.

"I'm going to die..?" Jake realizes.

"So that's why I saw it..." Little Jake appears beside him. "This is real... your mind does play games, but not this far out."

"I don't care, I'm fine dying. Jess hates me, Sara has a new friend who both get along well, Ellie is nowhere to be seen..." Jake gives up.

"You've got to be kidding me." Little Jake mentions in agony. "I thought Jess made it clear, how about you start thinking about other people?"

"I've been thinking about how Sara feels though." Jake denies.

"Jake, have you ever acknowledged Sara's feelings? Have you ever asked her why she likes you?" He asks.

"No but my parents did!" Jake remembers.

"Keep going!" Little Jake persists.

"And she said that she liked me because I was smart and kind and... and because I always had... her back..." Jake begun to realize.

"After they left, what did Sara break down for after revealing you had no feelings for her?" Little Jake continues, attempting to plant his forehead harshly on Jake's head.

"That she wasn't only working because it was her duty, but because she loved me." Jake continues to remember and realize the true meaning behind the obvious words.

"Deal with the rest... your...self... umm Jake, what time is it?" Little Jake freezes.

"Wait... it's night!" Jake discovers.

The sudden argument had blocked their sense of their environment and realized it was lights out.

"Time, now!" Little Jake demands.

"Oh i-it's... nine twenty six... how?" Jake asks himself.

"With your emotional stress, hit to the gut and rejections left and right of course you'd be knocked out." Little Jake guesses. "But less talking and more getting out of here, because tonight may be the night we die."

With the school gates closed, the only way out is through the city behind the school... the alleyways.

To be continued...

College is really hard to get used to. I used to think it was the same as school, but it's way different. Stress and anxiety could become real, so please enjoy your school days as much as you can because after the year 18 things will begin to change.... Anyways hope you liked this unusual chapter.

Words 2825

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
148 0 47
Jake didn't have it easy. He never felt like he had his place in the world, though he tried to find it. After being let down by people one time too m...
179K 6.7K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
33.1K 1.2K 24
y/n's mother had just got remarried and the girl who had been blessed enough to have two sister's now has an extra seven brothers but what happens wh...