when heaven and hell meet

By naijagal19

"If that demon were to see you, he would kiss your eyes and repent. Your body is sinful perfection. It's the... More

Authors Note
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
7
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
14
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
21
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
28
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty one and a half
thirty-two
thirty three
thirty four
35
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
fourty one
42
fourty two and a half
fourty three
forty four
forty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
49
Epilogue
thank you + announcements

fifteen

27.4K 816 3.5K
By naijagal19

Luci

This time I didn't dream.

I awoke with the sun and felt around the side of my bed for Saint, but all my hand came in contact with was empty sheets.

"Of course he didn't stay." I sighed.
I don't know why I didn't expect it. He was right; we were not friends. But I still couldn't help but feel some way about it.

Suddenly a short knock came from my door.

"Come in," I called out. I got off my bed and realized I was still wearing his clothes from last night. I caught myself smiling but immediately shook my head.

I paused when I saw the two intruders at my door. My mom stood with Khalil, and held a tray of various different breakfast foods. She smeared a bright smile on her face and Khalil held a bunch of flowers.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Why is he in the house?"

My mom placed the breakfast tray on my desk. Khalil handed me the flowers and I looked at the bunch in disgust.

"Luci, we need to talk," she said. "I know what happened with Celia and Marcus."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Whatever she wanted to talk about, it was too late.

"A little late for this conversation don't you think? You couldn't have told me they were demons?"

She sighed and threw Khalil a look. "It's not that easy to grasp. Luce- I mean Lucifer made us swear not to tell you... we couldn't break that oath."

I rolled my eyes once more and snatched the flowers from Khalil's hands. I threw them on the floor and stomped on them before picking them up and tossing them into the trash can.
It was a bit over dramatic on my end, but I was fed up with all the lies.

"Lucille," Khalil warned. "Making a deal with the devil isn't just a feeble promise of some sort. It's a very solemn practice and not for the faint of heart. Your mother made the deal for your protection, as well as Marcuccio and Cecelia."

I pushed passed them and headed towards the living room. Khalil followed me as I sat on my couch. He sat next to me and watched my movements carefully. My mother rounded the couch and stood in front of me with her hands glued to her hips.

"I don't care if you made a deal with the devil. How does that excuse lying to me?"

"Going against his word can cause grave consequences for us. It was for the best," she explained. "You think I didn't want to tell you? Everyone I do is for you Luci."

"I don't want to talk about this right now mom."

She crossed her arms and her expression became stern. "Fine. Then let's talk about where you went this weekend or more specifically, who you were with."

I didn't know if she knew about Saint being an angel or what I saw when I went to Azure, so I decided to play dumb.

"I don't know what you mean."

She scoffed and grabbed me by the shoulders. "Don't play dumb with me," she said. "Now I don't know what exactly you went there for but I know you were with that boy."

I shrugged and removed her shoulders from mine. "I don't know what you want me to say."

"Why are you being like this?" her face fell.

I shook my head and decided to change the subject. "Why is he here?"

Khalil sat next to me and listened to our conversation quietly.

"Because, he needs a place to stay since he's your new guardian. So for the time being, he'll stay with us."

I shot up from the couch and my eyes widened. "No way! He's not staying here. We don't even have room for him."

"He can stay on the couch, and keep his things in your room for now," she explained.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk back towards my room. "Do I get any say in this?"

"No," they said in unison. I groaned and slammed the door as I went inside my room.

It opened back up immediately as Khalil entered without warning. He shut my door quietly and leaned against it.

"I have a few things I need to discuss with you," he said lowly.

It was then I took in the edge of his voice. It was smooth and enticing. The type of voice that could make anyone do anything for the person. His presence filled the room and I could feel the energy radiating off of him.

He stepped off the door frame and stalked over to me. I immediately backed away but he didn't stop his movements. My back hit my wall and Khalil smirked and placed a hand beside my head. He was too close, but weirdly enough I wasn't scared.

"Let's make a deal."

I laughed in response but dropped it when I realized he was being serious. His face was stoic with no sign of amusement displayed.

"You're serious?"

He nodded and it was then I noticed that his glowing red eyes were now dark- almost black, color.

"I hope you're aware that I will be accompanying you to school tomorrow as your guardian and all."

"You are not coming to school with me. I forbid it."

He smiled and my stomach fell when he revealed his obscenely white teeth. They were perfect and I wasn't sure how.

"It's not up to you sweetheart. I'm going with you and we'll be with each other the entire day."

He was too close and I didn't like it. I lightly pushed his chest off of me but he didn't even budge.

"Fine. But people are going to think it's weird if I'm suddenly seen with you. You better be prepared for questions."

He smirked and continued, "don't worry, I have the perfect plan for that."

"What plan?" I questioned.

He smiled and took a stray strand of my hair and tucked behind my ear. I cowered away from the action and my mind flooded with flashbacks of Saint doing the same thing.

"You pretend to be my girlfriend."

I laughed. No, I cackled. He could not be serious. There was no way I would agree to it.

"You're kidding right," I giggled. "Please tell me you're joking."

His expression remained unchanged as he watched me erupt into laughter.

"I'm not kidding Lucille. It's a great backstory. We'll just say I'm your long distance boyfriend who came to visit you, but decided to stay here, and go to your school."

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. "No, we're not doing that. Why can't you just say you're my cousin or like a family friend?"

"Because, if people know me as your boyfriend then they won't mess with you at school. They wouldn't dare too. It's just another way as your guardian I can protect you."

I crossed my arms as I took in his words. "But aren't you like hundreds of years old or something? You're a demon."

"You think Lucifer would send one of his old subjects here? I'm a new soul. In human years I'm not much older than you."

"It's still not a good idea, all I would be getting out of it is protection, which you already owe me as my guardian."

I pushed passed him to walk to the other side of my room when he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"I'll teach you!" he declared. "I'll teach you how to use your powers."

I yanked my hand from his and turned back to face him. "I already know how to use my powers."

He scoffed and threw me a look. "No, you know how to barely control it. From what your mother told me you think producing fire is the only thing you can do?"

I stood dumbfounded and my eyes widened. "Is it not?"

"No Lucille. You can do a great deal more. All you have to do is agree to our little arrangement and I'll teach you everything and tell you everything you need to know all you have to do is work with me."

I pondered on his ultimatum. I was sick of people lying to me but his deal seemed promising. It wouldn't be so bad. We would just pretend at school so people would leave me alone...

"Fine," I conceded. "But just at school. Once we step foot off campus we drop the act."

He nodded and smiled in victory.
"Perfect. We'll start tomorrow." He walked out of my room and I immediately fell into my bed unknowing what I had just got myself into.

The next day I woke up for the dreaded school day. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was extremely nervous. Khalil over the course of yesterday bought many new clothes and they piled sporadically throughout my room. He was becoming a nuisance as he constantly barged into my room unannounced.

I stood by my door dressed in a long sleeve fitted shirt and plain blue jeans.

In my hands I held Saint's jacket and other articles of clothing he had lended to me. I was supposed to give them back earlier but due to the sequence of events, I couldn't.

I tapped my foot repeatedly against the living room floor as I waited for Khalil. My mom had left for work early this morning and I seriously doubted Marcus and Celia were coming to take me to school.

"Khalil hurry up! We're going to miss the bus."

He came out to the living room dressed in all black. Except his pants were blue like mine. He had on a black shirt and jean jacket as well as a beanie. We were matching.

"No. Go change. We're not matching."

He walked over to me and took my chin into his hands. "But sweetheart, we're dating. Lots of couples match."

"Yes but we're not really dating and stop calling me that."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. Khalil followed and watched me lock the apartment. We walked silently to the bus stop and stood in the cold, waiting.

"So what terms of endearment should I call you?" he asked.

"None." I replied. "I don't want you calling me anything. I don't like it."

"Come on, everyone likes being called something." he said. "What if I called you darling?"

I turned to face him and my face fell. "Especially not that," I whispered.

The bus came and stopped in front of us. I placed two quarters in the machine and Khalil followed behind me as I sat in an empty seat.
The ride was short, and the bus stopped at the school quickly.

I got off the bus and stood in front of the school gates. My stomach tied in knots and I wasn't sure why. A few days ago I would've been sitting and chatting with my two friends, not knowing that they were demons but this time I was walking with a demon who would pretend to be my boyfriend to protect me.

I felt a hand snake through mine and I glanced at Khalil who threw me a smile.

"It's time to act now, sweetheart."

He held my hand and led me into the school building. Students walked by us and started to stare and whisper. I hated the newfound attention, but it didn't seem like anyone was going to bother us.

We rounded the corner and I led us to my locker.

"People were staring," I groaned. "I don't want unnecessary attention."

I opened my locker and placed and took out one of my books before closing it.

"That may be true, but no one was bothering you. I'd say I'm an excellent guardian so far."

"It's because you're intimidating," I retorted. "Your aura is scary enough."

"Oh, is that so?" he replied.
Before I could comprehend what was happening, Khalil pushed my shoulder into my locker, entrapping me and pushed his body closer to mine.

"Do I intimidate you, sweetheart?"

His eyes stared deeply into mine, and my mind felt like it was going to crack. His stare seemed to bore into my mind as if trying to break in.

We were in the middle of the hallway so I was sure people were staring. I couldn't make a big deal out of the action so I decided to play along. I gripped the back of his neck and rubbed circles around it.

His eyes skimmed my face and bounced from my lips to my eyes. I plastered a fake smile on my face before saying, "no, but you should be."

I slipped out of his embrace as the first bell of the day rang. People stared at me but immediately looked away when I felt Khalil's presence. I smiled to myself. I could most definitely get used to this.

I walked into the classroom and noticed Saint right away. He sat on the far end of the classroom and stared out the window. I held his clothes tucked inside my arm and walked
over to him. Khalil eyed me carefully but took a seat in the back of the classroom.

I glanced around and noticed that not many students had come in yet.

"Saint," I whispered. "I brought your jacket and other stuff you lent me."

I held the clothes out for him to take but he kept staring out the window. He wouldn't even look at me.

I sighed and placed the clothes on his desk. I wasn't sure why I felt a little hurt. This is what we both wanted right? I just didn't expect him to be so harsh.

I went to the back and sat next to Khalil. The second bell rang and students began to emerge into the classroom.

"Alright class," Ms. Groves began, "last week we had an in class project, so this week we're going to do something a little different."

She pulled out a stack of papers and began to distribute them throughout the room. She came to our back table and paused when she saw Khalil.

"You must be the new student," she remarked. "Class today we have a new student named Khalil. I trust you will all show him the kindness and respect he deserves."

Saint's head snapped back towards us but he didn't look at me once. Instead he made quick eye contact with Khalil before looking away.

Ms. Groves finished passing out papers and made her way to the front of the room.

"Now, this project will be due in a week. You and a partner of your choice must work together to create the five solutions and their counterparts. The formulas must be correct and each reactant must be applied properly."

The class flew into a rush of murmurs and conversations and people stood up to choose their partners. Khalil squeezed my hand and I looked up at him.

"We should be partners. I'm not too familiar with any of this."

"Not like you would've given me a choice," I sneered.

He laughed and squeezed my hand again.
"You're catching on very quickly. That's good."

The rest of the class went by fast. I didn't know why I was a little sad the way Saint was ignoring me. I asked for it, so it shouldn't have been surprising.

The bell rang and everyone immediately rushed out of the classroom. Saint was first out the door and he held the clothes I returned to him under his arm.

Khalil grabbed my hand and we made our way out to the hallway. He walked me to my next class which I also had with Saint and stopped in front of the door. He kissed my forehead and I immediately retreated back.

"See you later sweetheart."

He walked away and my heartbeat was racing. I should've set more boundaries since he was getting way into character.

I went inside the classroom and noticed chilling eyes on my body. Saint was staring at me- no he was glaring at me. His nostrils flared and his jaw was clenching. He seemed angry at me but I wasn't sure why.

"Did I forget one of his clothes?" I mumbled.
I sat down in my seat and tried to ignore it.

The day repeated itself.
Khalil would walk me to class and hold my hand while people stopped and stared at us. Saint ignored me the whole day and surprisingly so did his other friends. It had never been like this before, and I wasn't sure if I liked it.

I hadn't seen Celia or Marcus the whole day, so I assumed they stayed home. As mad as I was, I missed my friends. I just wish they hadn't lied to me.

The school day ended and an influx of students rushed out. I waited for Khalil on the steps of the school, and he came out quickly.

I noticed Saint at the far end of the parking lot. He was talking to a few of his friends, but the conversation seemed to be negative. Greyson had pushed Saint back and everyone around me seemed to watch it all unfold.

Saint pushed Greyson to the ground and started to punch his chest and face. People gasped and a crowd started to form around them. I was too far away so I couldn't hear what they were fighting about but Saint was clearly winning.

He had Greyson on the floor who wasn't even fighting back. Bryce had to pull Saint off of him and Saint pushed him back before scanning the school yard for something. All of a sudden his eyes laid on me, and before I could react, Khalil grabbed my arm and dragged me away to the back building.

Saint's eyes followed us until I could no longer see him anymore. I was pulled into the very back of the building and the shadows from the large tree blocked the sunlight.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I wanted to continue to watch."

He grinned and grabbed me by the shoulders. His hands trailed from my shoulders to my wrist and he faced my palms upward.

"Burn me," he commanded.

"What?" I was in disbelief, he really wanted me to burn him.

"Come on, burn my hands on instinct," he said.

I shook my head and tried to pull my wrists back from him but he kept his grip.
"Why now? What if someone sees?"

"No one is back here. They're all watching Saint, now come on."

I sighed and attempted to concentrate the energy onto my hands but nothing would come out.

"Lucille..." he warned. "Just do it."

"I can't," I whispered. "I'm not angry enough right now."

He placed his hand on his temple and shook his head. "That's your problem. You think it's all emotion based. You don't have to be angry or sad, you just simply do it."

He pulled out his hand and flexed his wrist. Instantly a giant ball of ember flames erupted from his palm. It was effortlessly impressive.

I gazed at the fireball in awe and a wave of sadness washed over my body. Why couldn't I do the same?

"How did you do that?" I asked.

He shrugged and juggled the fire back and forth between his hands.
"It's an instinct," he replied. "But I'm not sure if because you're still human if it's any different for you."

"Oh," I replied, "but still how can I do that?"

He ignored me and walked over to the side. The fire was still ablaze so he released the energy into the air and shook his hand. The embers flew up into the air. It was terrifying how easy he was able to do it all.

"I can practically smell your fear. Relax." he said. "I'll teach you everything you need to know."

He came over to me and grabbed my hand, but I pulled back.

"Lucille I need you to trust me for this to work," he said.

He placed his hand in front of mines and I stared at it, contemplating. So far throughout this whole thing Khalil was the only one who hadn't lied to me. He'd told me more about myself in the last day than Celia and Marcus ever had. It felt wrong not to trust him, at least a little bit.

"I trust you," I said.

Something in his eyes changed. He suddenly pulled me into his chest and cupped my face. He looked behind me for a second before cupping my cheek with one hand.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just trust me," he said.

He stole away my breath.

His lips brushed over mine softly, as if he was trying not to break me. His hand grabbed onto my waist and as the other cupped cheek. My heart skipped a beat and I moaned into the embrace.

It was sinfully intoxicating the way his movements matched mine. He was in the lead and yet it seemed like I could take control when I wanted. My lips parted and my toes curled. All my senses unraveled as the taste of him nearly silenced all my thoughts. I wanted more.

But as he was first to initiate the kiss, he was also the first to pull away. I felt like I was floating and my mind went blank.

He looked behind me again and smiled to himself. I turned around and saw someone's shadow disappear behind the wall.

"Khalil," I asked. "Who was that? Do you think they saw?"

He pecked my cheek and patted my head. "Don't worry about it. Even if they did it's fine since we're "dating."

I nodded and fumbled around with my fingers.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.

He smiled at me and lifted up my chin with his finger. "Did you like it?"

Say no. Say no. Say no.

"Yes," I replied.

I was an idiot. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing I enjoyed my first kiss, but holy hell was it amazing.

"We should do that again sometime. In the meantime let's go home." He winked at me and grabbed my arm to lead us to the bus stop.

My mind tried to wrap around what just happened but instead it fluttered with thoughts of Khalil. I didn't ponder on it before but he was a walking piece of art.

His very nature was seductive, and it scared me that I would've let it go longer than a kiss.

A week went by, and I was going insane.

Everyday had been the same. We didn't acknowledge the kiss, instead it was almost as if it didn't happen. My days went as followed:

Khalil would take me to the bus.
Khalil would hold my hand.
Khalil would call me sweetheart.
Khalil would walk me to class.
Khalil would take me back home.

Repeat.

It was an endless cycle I couldn't seem to escape. I hadn't seen my friends in a week. Saint hadn't even looked at me once and it seemed like I was the only one fed up with what was going on.

The news of Khalil and I dating seemed to spread throughout the school quickly. I guess whoever saw us kiss used that as a confirmation.

The only plus side to the whole arrangement, was that people didn't bother me at school anymore but not in the way I wanted. Now, it was as if people didn't even want to interact with me.

I was invisible. More so than I already was.

"Lucille?" Khalil asked.

Snapping me from my thoughts, I looked up at him. It was the last class of the day and we were sitting alone together at our desks.

"I was just saying how we should work on the project. It's due tomorrow." he explained.

As new as he was, Khalil had taken a liking to school. He was doing well in most of his classes and all his teachers remarked on his brilliance.

"Yeah sure," I replied. The bell hadn't rung yet but I was eyeing the clock. I groaned when I realized we had another half hour left.

"Alright, well after this class meet me in the library so we can finish."

I nodded and smiled. I couldn't take another minute of this class; I had to get out. Raising my hand the teacher looked up from his laptop and stared at.

"Yes Miss Black?"

"May I be excused to the restroom?"

He nodded and I immediately got up and walked out the door. I didn't even need to leave, I just couldn't take the new life I had given myself. I regretted everything.

I walked down the hall and passed the restroom. A part of me wanted to go back in time to where I never knew my friends were demons, but I knew that was not an option.

As I passed the restrooms, I decided to head to the library for a minute. I figured I could find some theology books that would explain things in better detail for me.

I opened the door, and noticed that the large  library had been empty. I sighed and headed to the theology section.

As I skimmed the books I heard the library
door close shut. I yelped when I heard the door lock and my body was pushed back and pressed into the book shelf.

I looked up to see Saint. His breaths were deep as he held me into the shelf, but his stare was deadly. He was livid, and I was not sure why.

"Saint, why are you- "
He placed his palm over my mouth to muffle my sound.

"So you have a boyfriend now huh?" he taunted.

I didn't know how to respond, I at least thought Saint of all people would know it wasn't real, but I was curious on why he was acting this way.

"Yeah so?" I replied. "Why do you care?"

He placed his knee in between my legs and applied pressure to it. I involuntarily moaned into the touch.

"I don't," he spat. "But what would your little guardian boyfriend think if he knew you were moaning under me right now?"

"I'm not moaning under-"

Suddenly Saint had attached his mouth to my neck. He sucked and bit along my collarbone and snaked his hands around my waist. His knee came up and pressed against my core and I whimpered softly in his ear.

He groaned when I tugged his roots. Feeling ballsy I reached for his belt and pulled it towards me. He grabbed both my hands out of instinct and pinned them against the shelf.

"No darling," he cooed.

I cocked my head to my side and frowned.
"You don't want me to?"

He sighed and removed one of his hands from my wrist and began to undo his belt. I inhaled a deep breath as I wasn't sure what was coming next.

"No, I do," he began. He grabbed his belt and let go of my wrist before grabbing them again and placing them in front of him. He looped his belt around my wrists and tightened it. He looked up at me and his eyes clouded with lust.

"But I believe I owe you an orgasm" he whispered into my ear.

I gasped when his knee dug into my center again.

"Unless of course you don't want it anymore."

For a second, I contemplated what we were doing, but all sensed when out the window when placed a hand onto my neck and squeezed the sides.

Blood rushed through my head and this time it felt euphoric.

"Why do you always choke me? It's quite repetitive," I asked.

He laughed and lifted my chin up to meet his eyes. "Think of my hand as a necklace. It simply just wants to decorate your neck."

Before I could reply I felt hands trail down from my chest down my stomach and stop at the outline of my hips. He squeezed the flesh with his hands and smiled. My heart fluttered at the action and butterflies filled my stomach.

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked.
He turned my neck to the side and admired the fresh marks he had left.

"No, I didn't know you'd be coming to the library," he said. "I came in here since class was getting overwhelming."

He kissed the hollow spot on my throat and I wanted nothing more than to touch him back.

"Why were you..." I gasped when he trailed his kisses lower and lifted up my shirt a bit. He fingers trailed down to the opening of my skirt I moaned at the contact.

"Hm?" he bummed against my skin. "Speak up darling I can't hear you."

I didn't want to be in this position with him, especially in a library, but all sense went out the window when I felt his hand slide up my thigh. My skirt rode up and his fingers skillfully traced the outline of my panties.

He looked down and hiked my skirt up higher, so what was underneath was on full display. He groaned and his chest heaved.

"Did you wear these for him?" he accused.

I wrinkled my brow and shook my head.
"What do you mean?"

He glared at me and I could see he had clenched his jaw. "Don't lie to me. Why are you wearing these?"

I looked down and realized he was referring to the white lace I had worn underneath. It wasn't on my own volition though. It was the only thing I had left since Khalil took up the washer and dryer for his clothes so my laundry wasn't done. That was also the reason I wore a skirt today instead of my usual jeans.

But I wouldn't tell him that, instead I played his game.

"Yes I did wear them for him," I lied.

He pulled my skirt all the way down to the bottom and it pooled to my ankles.

"I saw you two in the back of the school last week," he seethed. "When he had you pressed up against the locker in the morning. And when he kissed after school."

Before I could reply, he bit and sucked down on my neck again and placed a thumb over the center of my panties.

I whimpered on contact and his thumb drew circles around my core.

"Aww," he whispered, "is my little angel getting wet already?"

"Fuck," I moaned. My back arched against the shelf and I wanted to touch him back but my hands were still bound by the belt.

He increased the movements of his thumb and pressed against me harder. He wasn't going fast, instead he drew slow, pressure-filled circles around my core.

"Did you like when he kissed you?" he asked.

I was too lost in pleasure to reply. He hasn't even entered me yet and I was starting to become undone.

"Answer me!" he demanded.

I pressed against his chest and mouth came next to his ear. I whimpered and whined at his touch.

"Yes," I said softly. "I did like it."

He growled and for a moment we both looked into each other's eyes before he moved my panties to the side and rubbed his finger along my slit.

"Let's see if you like this better,"

He slid his middle finger up once more before coming back down and entering me. I moaned at the contact as he began to pump his finger through me.

It was euphoric. I had never felt so many sensations at once. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and legs started to shake. I tried to conceal my moans but it was getting difficult.

"Did he make you cum?" he asked. He added his ring finger inside of me and started to pumped his hand faster. "Did you finish around him angel?"

Liquid began to drip from my thighs and my moans became louder. My back began to ache as I was pressing hard against the shelf but ignored the pain.

"Saint," I moaned against his ear. "What are we doing?"

He continued his movements and paused once. He leaned into me and kissed below my ear before saying,

"Hating each other in the only way we know how."

Suddenly a weird feeling washed over me. It was intense and it was approaching fast. I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock on the other side of the library. The bell would soon ring and students would come rushing into this building.

Students like...

"Khalil!" I moaned.
I gasped when I felt my climax soon approaching. "Yes yes. Right there!"

I yelled as he hit my spot. My eyes grew wide, and my vision blurred. He hit the spot over and over again and I collapsed on him.

Saint pulled his fingers out of me and I was all over him. Before I realized what had happened he gripped my throat and pushed me back into the shelf.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Shit.

________________________________

This is the most complete chapter I've ever written. I removed and added so much so I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Did y'all like the chapter 🌚 🎤:

5,500 words longest chapter YET
please comment and vote!! I love reading them so much. Thank you all for reading! Till next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 181 39
For centuries, I've ruled my kingdom with an iron fist. I've enjoyed torturing souls and demons for the fun of it. I'm the feared and cunning ruler o...
4.7K 217 22
Savon is no normal man. Not when he was born with a hell creature in his soul. Some might call it demon, but it is far more than that. It preys upon...
1.2M 41K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. ∆...
58.8K 3.1K 93
"Well, hello." The voice had such a sinister tone that it almost made my spine jump out of my body. I finally opened my eyes to see a beautiful god...