Demon Slayer [Male! Reader In...

Από sus_ghost

(Discontinued) L/n Y/n, a sixteen year old teenager from his own world just miraculously appeared in his favo... Περισσότερα

//Accidents Happen Yo\\
The Cyclops
Pig Assault
Manly Technique
Pretty good, I'd say
...I'm...Me?...I am...
Bond of Trust
Upper Moon 2
I'M GONNA DIE!
Just Pretend
Not a Demon Slayer
Fucked Up Trial
Important News! Please Read!
Shrimps
Friends
Mugen Train
Punishment
Owls
Sawarasenai~
The Entertainment District and Two
People I Protect
The True Colors Of Flames
How It Feels To Be Powerless
Important Piece of Shit (Chapter)! Please Read
😌 Announcement! Very Important As You! 😔

(Not) How I Wanted It To Be

1.2K 50 11
Από sus_ghost

B)

I wanted to add some juicy drama.
=============================

Y/n, in the infirmary with Shinobu, Aoi, and Tanjiro, were chatting about what happened back in the Swordsmith Village — the demons they've encountered and how the village was destroyed.

"Ya got pretty beaten up." Y/n said, listening to what Tanjiro was saying while he was sitting at the foot of the bed. "Welp, yer always like this anyway."

Tanjiro looked at him with a loop-sided smile, scratching his temples. "I guess I am." He said, turning to Shinobu and thanking her for the check-up.

Shinobu smiled at him, bowing and walking towards the exit. "Aoi, I'll leave him to you. A meeting came up, so I'm entrusting Tanjiro to you." She informed her, closing the door behind her.

Aoi gave a reassuring nod. "Yes, ma'am."

Y/n still stared at Tanjiro, not wanting to look away or not want time to continue, nor futher the conversation for now. He blinked slowly, the curtain on the window was swaying as the wind passed by. The sunlight coming through transparently and lighting the room with its gentle heat. The dust being carried away by the wind almost looked like glitter as the three stayed silent, enjoying this moment.

Y/n released a sigh of relief, his head bowing down as he stared at the wooden floor. Smiling to himself and a soft expression displayed on his face. He let out a small chuckle as he put his hand on his mouth.

Aoi looked at him with a confused look and asked, "What's the matter, Y/n?"

The mentioned silverette hopped off the bed and stretched, a wide grin plastered on his face. "Nothin', Aoi. It's just that... I actually don't feel alone, no more..." He muttered the second phrase, still smiling a closed eye one.

Tanjiro looked at him, a smile curving his lips as he chuckled. "Is that so? We're glad to keep you company, right, Aoi?" He asked, leaning on the bed's head.

Aoi gave out a soft expression and a small smile. "Ofcourse. We're glad to be of someone towards you, Y/n." She spoke softly.

Y/n laughed out loud in joy, his hands on his hips. "I really appreciate it. Ya guys are the best!"

After a while...
"Aiai-bitch, never thought you'd be spared."

"Shut up, traitor. Ofcourse, I would be. I just didn't expect you to be spared, either."

"Brat."

"I'm not. You're just soft."

"Why, you jerk! I ain't soft, ya hear me?!"

"Call me anything you want, I will never listen to a traitor, otherwise."

"You sophisticated lil' devil... Cum dumpster."

"Excuse me, what was that?"

"Nothin'."

Y/n escaped the dark room in the infirmary ward and dashed off to the open. He went to the back of the building and peeked from the window to keep an eye on Aizetsu. "Look at 'im. Unfazed and agape — like a fish. Hahaha, little ass grimlin, Aiai-bitch. Well, I admit, I'm an asshole." He muttered to himself, but while doing so, he was spotted by Genya and Goto who happened to be walking nearby.

Genya walked up behind him and spoke up, "Oi, what are you doing?"

Y/n glanced at him, standing up straight. "Just monitoring, Sherlock. What 'bout ya, whatcha up to?" He asked back and turned around from the window.

Goto tensed up and pointed his finger at you, but Genya just answered back, "Nothing, really. Oh, and... who are you?" He asked as Y/n felt a brick thrown at the back of his neck.

"Seriously?!" Y/n shouted, slapping him hard on the shoulder.

Genya looked at him and let out a pained hiss. "My hand still hurts, what do you think you're doing?!" He shouted back, tightening his grip on his shoulder.

Goto sweatdropped in the background and cleared his throat to gain their attentions. "Uhm... Genya, this is L/n Y/n, the said demon who is working for the Corps." He explained.

Genya looked at him, and back at Y/n with a look of disbelief. ((~I got drunk in misbelief~ Don't mind me qwq))

"Do you think I'll believe that? What kind of demon doesn't burn in the sunlight?!" He asked in frsutration, not really buying it.

Y/n gave a smug look as his index and thumb were the only fingers poking out of his balled fist. "First of all, I am Upper Moon Two... Well..." He suddenly became lifeless, the wind passing by as he was just staring at the other side. "Former Upper Moon Two."

Genya narrowed his eyes at you, getting suspicious. 'The Former Upper Moon Two who appears to be human and doesn't burn in the sunlight... He's trouble.' He thought to himself, backing up a bit.

"You see, I was found out from giving fake info 'bout the corps and protected its members. So Muzan removed my seat and I nearly died. Heh, I didn't die 'cause I'm L/n Y/n after all." Y/n added, walking over to a tree and banged his head on it, until his forehead bled. "But I'm hopeless, y'kno— WHAT?! What am I saying?! I'm not hopeless! Pssh, who says I'm hopeless?! Don't think about that, Y/n!" He slapped himself and rammed his head against the tree again.

Goto gave a worried look and was sweating, not knowing what to do. "Y/n-san, you'll crack your head any minute now. Please refrain from banging it for now." He said, pulling Y/n away from the tree.

Genya just gazed at the silverette and clicked his tongue. "Well then, demon! I, Genya Shinazugawa, will keep on watch of you, just in case you try anything. Note that: I do not trust you and I am not looking forward to us being friends or anything, got that?!" He shouted, his eyebrows furrowed as he glared at you.

Y/n turned to him, giving him a smile and a slightly narrowed eyes. "Well, Genya... Even I don't expect us to be friends, either. I mean, who would wanna be friends with a Sanemi wannabe? See ya later, Mr. I-Expect-You-To-Respect-Me." He lied, ofcourse he wants to be friends with this guy and he expects the same, but guess not. With that, he was walking off, that fake smile not disappearing from his face. "But I do trust you..." He whispered underneath his breath, not enough for anybody else to hear.

Goto gulped down his wariness and looked at Genya. "U-Uhm..."

"Tch." Genya only clicked his tongue, annoyed by the insults and angry. He's no Sanemi wannabe! He just wants to be as strong as his brother and gain the title of a hashira! "Let's go." He said, signaling for Goto to follow behind.

Meanwhile...
"Train! Train! Train! We'll have to train harder!" Inosuke shouted at the people inside the infirmary.

Tanjiro and Goto were telling him to quiet down while Genya was covering his ears.

Y/n heard the commotion, walking towards it as he poked his head from the door. "Inosuke, let 'em rest." He spoke, which startled Goto and Tanjiro.

Inosuke turned to the door, giving you a long scanning before shouting, "HAH?! REST?! Rest is for the weak!"

Y/n looked at him, still smiling for no reason at all. "That's right. They're weak little shits right now. If you're that impatient, why not let's go for a sparring outside?" He offered, not wanting the three to be bothered.

Inosuke gave out a cackle, dashing out the door to the hallways. "Bring it on, Yamada! I'll race you there!" He shouted, still cackling like a devil.

Y/n grinned, dashing after him. "I won't lose to ya! AND IT'S Y/N!" With that, the two disappeared from the infirmary and left the three behind.

"Y/n-san is very unreadable... and kind of offensive and mean." Goto spoke up, not really understanding the silverette.

Tanjiro looked at him with an agreeing nod and said, "It's really hard to understand him, which makes it more complicated to know him. He just wouldn't open up and he keeps on lying. I only know few about him — his name, physical age, likes, dislikes, and his skills. I really can't read his personality, in some other words, I know nothing involving his mindset or mentality."

"Then why?!" Genya suddenly shouted, startling the other two.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Tanjiro asked.

"Why do the other hashiras trust him that much if they can't understand him?!" Genya asked in anger and misunderstanding.

Tanjiro looked at him with a you-got-a-point face, turning his head towards Goto who also has the same expression. "Maybe because... they pity him. Or maybe they understand why Y/n doesn't want anyone to know the real him. Yes, he might be reckless and stupid sometimes, but that's just something to fool anyone with or he's being like that because he's insecure about himself."

"Are you saying that Y/n-san wants us to accept him the way we look at him?" Goto asked for confirmation, not really understanding and having a hard time to process.

Tanjiro shook his head. "I think he's implying that we should mind our own business."

"I see..." Goto sighed, laying down on the bed. "It's like he wants us to stay away from him..."

'I'm not sure...' Tanjiro thought to himself, just remembering that time with Aoi and Y/n a while back.

"Hey, Tanjiro, Goto... Do you trust him?" Genya suddenly asked out of annoyance.

The mentioned two jumped up in surprise. The question, catching them off guard.

"I—" Tanjiro was cut off by a loud ruckus oustide.

"Wait, Inosuke! Before you break my arm... Did you know that strawberies and raspberries aren't really berries, but a banana's a berry?" Y/n questioned, a mischiveos grin on his face.

Inosuke looked at him in awe, frozen in his spot by a shocking discovery. "HAH?! Ofcourse I know that!" He let go of Y/n's arm and went to kick a tree nearby.

"On second thought, I think this is the Y/n I will forever want-to-know." Tanjiro spoke, sweatdropping at the scene oustide as Goto nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... I mean, what if his real self is more complicated... This'll lead to confusion." Goto added to the phrase.

Genya only clicked his tongue and gritted his teeth. 'What's he hiding?!'

Tanjiro smelled frustration from Genya and looked at him with a stern look. "Genya, I know how much you might dislike him or misunderstand him, but I think you should accept him for now. Maybe he's hiding his true self for the better of us to not treat him as an outcast or to not think of him as unjust."

"Shut up." Is all Genya said before leaving the room.

Later that afternoon...
"Saaaaaay, Inosuke, how does it feel like living in the mountains for most of your life?" Y/n asked the raventte next to him, both eating mochis and drinking tea.

"Oh, it's, ofcourse, the best!" Inosuke boasted, jumping up from his sitting position and placed his hands on his hips. "It's amazing! Surviving on my own and not having a bunch of pests ordering me around!"

Y/n looked at him with a I-feel-you look. "I know, right? Living in a house with no one but you and being on your own is better than having so many people nagging all the time, aight?" He laughed, grabbing a mochi and swallowing it whole. Though, Inosuke felt exaggeration and sarcasm.

"I have a question for you." Inosuke spoke up as Y/n hummed for him to go on. "Have you ever felt lonely?" He asked.

Y/n chocked on his tea and looked at him with furrow eyebrows. "Whadda puck 'cha say? (What the fuck did you say?)" He asked, not believing this guy right now.

"Nevermind, you don't even have the guts to answer!" Inosuke cackled, sitting back down and going back to eating.

"Well, to honestly answer your question... It gets lonely sometimes, y'know. Not having someone there to treat you as an equal and no one to help ya is kind of... lonely." Y/n answered softly, looking at the side. "What 'bout you?" He asked back.

"Heh, I never get lonely! I mean, I've got everything I need forever in my life! It's—" Inosuke cut himself off, not sure if he should say this out loud because it might scar his pride.

"Them? Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Miz Shinobu, Nezuko, Kanao, and Aoi, right?" Y/n asked for confirmation, meantioning the people that seems like Inosuke is interested in or spends more times with.

Inosuke looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and parted lips, silent — which means yes, but everyone knows he wouldn't admit it.

"I see. I'll see ya later, then!" Y/n said, his voice the same as his positive and cheery one, only to hide his pain that Inosuke doesn't actually see him as a friend or something, maybe just rivals or enemies as demon versus human.

Inosuke only stared at the silverette's figure walking away, overthinking this too much than how he normally does and just scoffed it off.

"What happened to him?" He asked himself, back to eating those sweet delicacies. But inside, he knew something's up and something's wrong... It's just that he didn't feel right to pry into this kind of business.

While everything was happening, there was actually someone else watching and hearing the conversation from afar. Their curiosity hitting them like a huge boulder that came from fawking heaven that it led them to eavesdrop in this. The real big question they wanted to ask was... 'Why couldn't I hear a hint of emotion coming from Y/n the whole time?' That was what's bothering them. Like- is that supposed to be normal? No... Why does it matter to them if he was emotionless at that time? It doesn't concern them... Lies and inconsideration — that's it!

"Hey, Inosuke!" Someone called out to the boar head who was still munching on mochi.

Inosuke turned to the voice to spot only Zenitsu approaching him. "What do you want, Monitsu?" He asked.

"I have a question to ask." Zenitsu requested, sitting down and asking him the question he wanted to ask as Inosuke just nodded his head.

"Didn't feel anything. I don't know why, but it ticks me off." Inosuke replied as Zenitsu nodded, getting up and going to the direction where Y/n went off.

'I knew it!...'

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

92.8K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
45K 2.2K 22
━ ❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍. ❞ ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
2.3K 152 20
Those Of You Who Read Demon Slayer And Watch The Show Know That Rengoku Dies. Well, This Is Reeeeally Lucky Since This Universe Is A Little, Wierd. R...
1.1K 18 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...