Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The...

By ThePastTW

when Nathan finds a girl bleeding out in the middle of god dam no where. He and the other boys quickly help h... More

Recovery a Nathan Sykes & The Wanted Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sorry about Maggie
Chapter 38 revised
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Question
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Sequel
Life = Obstacles & Opportunities
I am in need of assistance
Recovery 2 - Delirious

Chapter 47

7.8K 87 48
By ThePastTW

Nathans pov

"oh fuck my head." I moaned as a splitting pain shot through me. "sh baby, easy." said Ellen and I opened my eyes. I was laying On the couch in our house, my head in ellens lap. "baby?" I Asked. "sh Nathan, your head hit the windshield, take it easy." she said.

I sat up even though my body protested and I looked Ellen all over. "are you alright?" I asked and she nodded. "yes I'm fine, don't worry about me, it's you that got hurt, but you're fine." she said, I smiled and kissed her. "wait!" I exclaimed. "what is it baby?" she asked. "you remember me?" I asked and she nodded.

"yes of course I remember you." she said. "how could I ever forget you Nathan." she added as she ran her finger over my cheek. I grinned and kissed her. I pulled her on top of me so she straddled me on the couch and deepened the kiss. "god I've missed you so much." I whispered as I kissed down her neck.

"well I'm back now baby and I'll never leave you again." she said and she kissed my head. "now come on, you've got to rest." she said. "but...." I pouted. "but I dont want to rest, I want you." I whined and she laughed. "well come on." she said and stood up. She took my hand and I stood up.

I followed her down the hall and into our bedroom. I kissed her against and we jumped down onto the bed. "honestly, I just want to hold you." I admitted and she 'awwed' I pulled her against me and she rested her head on my chest.

"I love you natty." she said and I smiled and kissed her head. "I love you to." I breathed against her neck and breathed in her smell. "I never want you to leave me again." i begged. "I won't, I'm here now, we'll be together And nothing can stop us." she said.

"Ellen, marry me." I said and she stared at me shocked. "Ellen we've been together through so much, life is short,we have to live while we can, we both know how cruel the world can be but now you and I are together, let's live together, marry me, be mrs.Sykes." I said and she reared up. "yes!" she yelled and threw herself at me in a hug.

...

"you may now kiss the bride." said the man and I leaned in and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and I couldnt help but to smile back. "you're mine now baby, now and forever." I said and she smiled. "yes and you're mine." she said and kissed me again.

"congrats mate." said Tom and the other boys and girls. As Ellen and I walked down the isle to the big room, we sat down together and everyone came over and congratulated us and neither Ellen or I could stop smiling.

"and now, the first dance." said the DJ and I stood up. "may I have this dance mrs.Sykes?" I asked and she grinned. "why yes." she said and placed her hand in mine. I pulled her up and we walked onto the empty dance floor.

The music started playing and I put my hands on her hips and we started slowly moving to the sound. "I love you baby." I said and she smiled. "I love you to." she said and kissed me lightly. Then the lyrics started to the song 'happily every after' by 'he is we'

Let me riddle you a ditty,

it's just an itty bitty,

little thing on my mind.

About a boy and a girl,

trying to take on the world

one kiss at a time.

Now the funny thing about,

Ain't a story without it,

but the story is mine.

And I wish you could say,

that it ended just fine.

We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after,

wouldn't you know,

wouldn't you know.

Oh, skip to the ending,

who'd like to know,

I'd like to know.

Author of the moment,

can you tell me,

do I end up,

do I end up happy?

Inhale, breathe steady,

exhale,

like you're ready,

if you're ready or not.

Just a boy and a girl

trying to take on the world,

and we want to get caught.

In the middle of a very happy ending,

let's see what we've got,

let's give it a shot.

Let's give it a shot.

We all want to know, how it ends.

Oh, happily ever after,

Wouldn't you know,

wouldn't you know.

Oh, skip to the ending,

who'd like to know,

I'd like to know.

Author of the moment,

can you tell me,

do I end up,

do I end up happy?

We all have a story to tell.

Whether we whisper or yell.

We all have a story,

of adolescence and all it's glory.

We all have a story to tell.

Oh, happily ever after,

wouldn't you know,

wouldn't you know.

Oh, skip to the ending,

who'd like to know,

I'd like to know.

Author of the moment,

can you tell me,

do I end up,

do I end up happy?

We all have a story to tell.

When it was over we stopped dancing and everyone clapped. I held Ellen close to me and kissed her cheek then leaned in and whispered in her ear. "yes, you end up happy." and she smiled as I pecked her lips. Then she whispered. "oh course I end up happy...I've got you." then kissed me again.

...

Jays pov

"I'm sorry sir, he may not wake up, it's bad, he's on life support and in a coma." said the doctor. "I understand." I whispered, trying to hold it together. "your family seems to just be unlucky." he said and I nodded. "I know." I sighed.

I walked over to the bed and Maggie came running in. "what happened? I heard Ellen came back! Where is she?" she shouted. "Maggie, Ellen did come back, but she didn't remember. Nathan was driving her to the airport, they got blindsided by a truck." I sniffled.

"Maggie, Nathan threw himself in front of Ellen, she's fine, she's already gone home, but nathans in a coma and on life support...he might not wake up." I said. "what?" she shouted. "I know." I said as she hugged me and started crying. "this isn't fair!" she shouted. "I know, I know." I said trying to comfort her as she cried.

**********

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!

So guys, only ONE more chapter, then the epilogue, what do you think?

I'll start the sequel soon after I'm done with this one!!!

Go check out @wetwiconic love & bug her to start her new version of 'tps' soon ;P

The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354 2 20
When a small town girl like Rose has something off about her nightmares and DNA there's oviously something going to happen. As she has this continuou...
229K 5.9K 76
"Why didn't you tell me you like it rough?" Nathan says excitedly as he pulls me on top of him, moving against me without actually entering me. "I ca...
139K 5.1K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
399 14 36
******COMPLETED****** but don't read. Horrible story and plot line. Needs major editing and a possible scrap. 😂😂😂 School is hard enough. You have...