Love Story? | Yoon Sanha

By BangsBunny20

Thea Aru was a transferee in K University, she loves competing in exams but somehow rumors started to spread... More

Chapter 1: Rumored President
Chapter 2: Cold
Chapter 3: Revelation
Chapter 4: Trouble?
Chapter 5: Attractive
Chapter 6: ASTRO
Chapter 7: Dance
Chapter 8: Anytime
Chapter 9: Fever
Chapter 10: Visit
Chapter 11: Natural
Chapter 12: Lunch
Chapter 13: Dinner?
Chapter 14: Dinner.
Chapter 15: Strawberry Milk
Chapter 16: Curiosity
Chapter 17: Brother
Chapter 18: Ice
Chapter 19: Trust
Chapter 20: Rain
Chapter 21: Text
Chapter 22: Connection
Chapter 23: Window
Chapter 24: Kart Rider
Chapter 25: Starbucks
Chapter 26: Nap
Chapter 27: Dream?
Chapter 28: Reminisce
Chapter 29: Demanding
Chapter 30: Treat
Chapter 31: Strong Willed
Chapter 32: The Brothers
Chapter 33: Different Person
Chapter 34: Plaza
Chapter 35: Outcome
Chapter 37: Happy?
Chapter 38: Decor(1)
Chapter 39: Time
Chapter 40: Toothache(?)
Chapter 41: The Gals
Chapter 42: Decor(2)
Chapter 43: Confession of a Friend
Chapter 44: 'Yoon Sanha'
Chapter 45: Behavior
Chapter 46: His Story
Chapter 47: Car
Chapter 48: Worries
Chapter 49: Girl's Talk
Chapter 50: Arcade
Chapter 51: Prom Night
Chapter 52: Prom Dress
Chapter 53: Reasons
Chapter 54: Reasons(2)
Chapter 55: Reasons(3)
Chapter 56: Two Sadness
Chapter 57: Reasons(4)
Chapter 58: Publicity

Chapter 36: Confession

215 13 21
By BangsBunny20

     I took off my jacket and placed it on my chair's back supporter. Then our professor clasped his hands and said...

"Why do you all look gloomy today?"

The class looked at each other and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Alright. Make your way here in front and let's arrange your seats once again." He says.

Everyone groaned and others were muttering in complaint. I already thought that most of them were already comfortable with their seatmates and few weren't.

I went behind my classmates near the board beside the corner as I touched the bar of the board then I realized that Sanha stood beside me and I felt nervous as hell.

He looked at me and upon catching his gaze, I was too anxious that I averted mine away.

I heard our professor calling out their names and finding them seats.

Then I was surprised as someone tapped my finger from the bar— Sanha just did that. I looked at our fingers quite touching each other making my blood rush through my veins.

He smiled at me and the professor called him making him sit a seat away from the window on the left side at the last row. And there he was, looking straight into me from his seat.

Jesus, I feel like I don't want to be his seatmate for about 40% but I want to be close to him too for maybe—60%.

"Miss Aru."

My breath hitched as he called me.

"Yes sir." I said coolly.

"Sit beside the window by the last row."

"Uhh— beside Mister Yoon?" I asked once again. Some of my classmates giggled at my slow poke brain. Then Mirai looked at me and nods, while my professor just looked at me and waited.

"Go on." He says and they giggled as I walked to my seat. Shoot, I'm too nervous.

"Are you okay?" Sanha asked as I fixed my bag and jacket. My heart was too loud as he spoke to me.

"Uh... Yeah." I said.

"Why did you curl your hair?" he asked.

I immediately felt jittery.

"I-I just wanted to."

He sat leisurely and rested his right cheek on his palm as he says...

"You look pretty."

I didn't feel too nervous instead I found myself smile as I ran my hand through my nape quite biting my lower lip.

On break time, Sanha took his leave first and I took my jacket to approach Mirai.

"Mirai, let's eat." I offered. She took her wallet and locked her arm around mine.

"Let's go." She said. I felt more comfortable around her. And if any of you are asking if she was still wearing her glasses, I must say— No. Also, I admit that I agree about what Sanha have said that, she is really pretty.

"Mirai, you look pretty." I said looking at her with a smile. She blushed and looked back at me.

"I mean, not just today, ever since you changed which is not wearing your glasses, I saw your true beauty." I nudged her as I giggled and she did as well.

"Did I look gloomy when I was wearing those?" She asked. I felt afraid to tell her my thoughts... But, I should be honest with her.

"Y...eah, no offense. BUT, not too gloomy, you just seemed shy and looked nerdy also a bit unapproachable." I said, biting my lower lip. She laughed a little and breathed out.

"Thank you Thea, now I know that I shouldn't wear my glasses too much." She muttered and sighed.

"You're not angry at me?" I asked.

"Of course not! You just spilled what you really think, of course I needed your opinion as well." She smiled after what she have said. She looked cute that I pinched her cheek.

"Why do you look chubby?" I asked.

"Cuz... I love to eat. But anyway, you're much prettier, and I love your hair it fits you." She smiled and I blushed.

"It does?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're blooming today, how's the date anyway?" She asked.

"O-Oh... We'll just— uhmm... We'll have a date after class."

She made an 'O' face and her eyes were really delighted.

"So cool." She said and her smile suddenly faded as she looked at the ground as we took the stairs.

"By the way... d-don't you like Sanha?" She asked. I felt my breath hitched and jittered.

"W-Why did you ask that?"

"I was just curious." She answered as she averted her eyes.

"Of course I don't." I lied, it's strange that I couldn't tell her the truth but what overwhelms me is that she didn't look tense anymore as I answered her.

Does she really like him?

Suddenly, someone tapped our shoulders after we head downstairs making us gasp as we looked at the person.

"Why are you guys too serious?" Chin asked. I rolled my eyes and so did Mirai.

"We're having a girls' talk okay?" Mirai said. Then we saw Grace as she made way from our center making me and Mirai pull away and Jenn followed. Grace looked at me and smirked as she leaned on my ear.

"Hey Thea, I just want you to know that— you aren't the only one who knows secrets."

She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile.

"Ciao!" She said walking away and I was left staring at the both of them.

Secrets?

"What did she say?" Mirai and Chin asked in unison. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged it off.

"Don't mind it." I said and we just went to the cafeteria and as I saw Sanha's gals and especially him, I suddenly felt odd.

"Hey, join us!" Dae Hwi and Bomin gestured us to join them.

"Let's go." Chin says as he pushed us gently to their table and I sat beside Chua.

"Hi guys." Bomin and Dae Hwi greeted Chua and Mirai then they also greeted me.

"Hi VP." and I giggled as they said that.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hi vice pres." Chua greeted and I just nodded with a smile and I caught Sanha's eyes looking at me as he was sitting at the center side of the table and he just smiled as he raised both of his brows to greet me and I just smiled at him. Dae Hwi suddenly pulled a strand of Sanha's hair making him wince in pain.

"Ya, do you want me to suspend you?" He asked jokingly. Dae Hwi shook his head and they both chuckled.

"So... as usual, who ordered to us before will do the same today." Bomin ordered. Dae Hwi and Chua laughed and pointed out on Sanha making us look at him and he looked bored at the two of them.

"Okay, bottle." Sanha says as he took Chua's half filled bottle and he grabbed Sanha's arm to stop him.

"Hey, don't spin that!"

"No no." Sanha says as he took the bottle with another hand and spun it and the rest of us were laughing at them.

"Buy me another water bottle." Chua groaned.

"Easy." Sanha says and we laughed again.

    And I was the one who ended up ordering for us, together with Dae Hwi.

"We're fated." He kidded, I just chuckled and took our last order.

"How come?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"Nothing, just for ordering." He cleared.

As we go back to our seats we started to dig in and I noticed Sanha looked quite active today he's talking to his friends most of the time and I thought that it's pretty good for him at least he doesn't show what's troubling him and Chin Hae also joins their conversation more than before.

My classmates and I went back to the room as for Bomin he already went back to his class. We were already on our seats, the rest of the class were talking and giggling in their own groups while me and Sanha stayed quiet. I couldn't talk to him that much inside, since I feel awkward again in some way, but there are times that I'm not shy to talk to him inside the class.

I ran my hand through my nape and rested my elbow on the desk as I looked at him.

"Do we have a meeting for today?" I asked. He looked at me quite surprised and shook his head.

"None, I'll just chat on our gc since Shin couldn't go today, plus... it saves time." He says looking at my eyes.

Was he... talking about the date?

"Uh... What do you mean?" I asked without hesitations.

"So we can go out early." He looked at his desk and cleared his throat and looked somewhere else.

Then I remembered my siblings who took an overnight at my place. I told them that I'll be coming home late today and they instantly thought about me having a date.

"Oh... Okay." I said as cupped my cheeks resting my elbows on the table.

Mirai was seated infront of Sanha and Chin beside her.

"God, so it's us four?" Chin asked making Sanha chuckle.

"Obviously." Mirai answered. Chin Hae sighed and just rested his head on his arm.

Mirai looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

Sanha's POV

       I was already done in the comfort room but I was still standing in front of the mirror while looking down the sink.

I was too anxious of what would happen on our date. Besides, it was my first time to get asked out by someone I like. But, shouldn't I be the one doing that?

I exhaled and heard footsteps making me look behind from the mirror's reflection.

"Hey Sanha." Darin greeted.

"Hey Darin." I greeted back and washed my hands as I grabbed my bag, ready to go out.

"Say... Do you dance?" He asked out of the blue. In surprise, I looked at him speechless. He then, looked afraid of me.

"Dude, I just asked okay? Don't scare the shit out of me. I came in peace just to pee." He defended and ran inside the cubicle.

I just ignored him and left the room to meet Thea at the lockers and there she was idling with her phone.

"Thea." I called. She was surprised that she immediately hid her phone underneath her pocket.

"Something wrong?" I asked as I approached her.

"N-No. I mean nothing." She says as she bit her lower lip and tucked strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Jesus, I'm too nervous." She muttered and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Come on." I said as I gently hold her wrist and we walked outside.

"So, where are we going again?" I asked.

"Uhmm... Do you prefer— carnival or... Aquariums?" She asked back, I unhand her and answered.

"If you're happy with what you choose then I'll be happy too." looking into her eyes and she averted hers while answering.

"Aqua Planet then." She says.

"Cool, but isn't the carnival also there?" I asked.

"I know, but I want to see the fishes." She said.

"Alright then." I uttered and was about to hail a cab but she stopped my arm.

"Can we just take the bus?" she asked.

"You sure?" She nods in response.

We were already sitting by the bench from the waiting area and the bus came at 3:30 p.m. We sat comfortably from the second row at the back and waited for it to rev.

"Finally." She muttered. I pulled out my phone together with my earphones.

"Want to listen to some songs?" I offered holding out the other earpiece and she gently took it and nodded.

I played Paul Kim's song entitled 'Everyday, Every Moment.'

She looked at me and smiled.

"So you like Paul Kim?" She asked. I chuckled and agreed with her.

"I only know some of his songs but I'm not a fan... to be exact I don't listen to music that much." She explained.

"Why?" I queried.

"Maybe because my family didn't expose me on that when I was just a kid." She said.

"Oh okay... Well, my dad did that's why I also wanted to sing and create music." Her eyes glinted as she looked at me.

"Speaking of which, answer my question already." She exclaimed.

"Question?"

"About your family, when you told me that existing stuff." I blinked my eyes and looked away, I don't know if I am already prepared to answer her since I don't want to talk about my family.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just I still feel that I barely know you..." She sighed as she laid back from her seat.

"Thea, my parents are dead." I spoke as I looked at the window and back to her, looking surprised.

"...S-Sorry, to be honest I was already thinking of that I just wanted to clarify it." She said looking at me worriedly.

"It's okay. I feel the same either Thea, that I barely know you." I said in honesty. I feel like it was this time that I wanted to know her badly. Her cheeks went pink and bit her lower lip.

"You were?"

Funny.

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled resting my back from my seat.

"So dense." I uttered.

"Fine I'm dense, it's just— I never realized since you weren't asking about me that much."

I blushed harder in embarrassment and laughed softly.

"Fine, then I'll start." I said looking at her eyes and suddenly the song played That's Okay by D.O.

Her eyes brightened.

"I love this song." She said cutely quite squealing.

"You do?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yes. It's so cute." She said smiling sweetly.

"Okay, now I know..." I paused.

"When's your birthday?" I added asking.

"February 15, 2001." She answered.

"Really, then that's next month already!" I exclaimed she smiled a little as she scratched the side of her head.

"Okay, then mine is March 21, 2000." I said.

"Oppa." She uttered making me look at her in surprise.

"I'm not wrong." She said with a smile. I blushed and held my chest.

"I was caught off guard." I kid. She laughed and slapped my arm and I laughed too.

"Pabo." She said.

"So I'm your oppa now?" I asked. She rolled her eyes as her laugh died down.

"You were always." She smirked and I just chuckled. Realizing that, she was already being honest to me more than before.

Then as the bus stopped a lot of people went inside the bus jamming since it was already rush hour.

Thea went a little closer to me as people went pushing to get to the last row.

I felt my heart race a little since I could smell her sweet candy scent. She looked at me with a smile.

"Mmm... what's your favorite color again? I think I have asked you that already" She asked.

"I don't remember..." I paused and answered.

"Pink." she giggled as she asked "Really?" and I nodded.

"You?" I questioned.

"Yellow."

"Coffee or Milk?" I asked again.

"Milk." She answered bluntly.

"You?" She asked back.

"Milk." I answered and we both sniggered then I looked at the window realizing that we were already near. I pressed the button beside me to stop the driver.

"Let's go." I said and we jammed against the people to get through.

       As we arrived in our destination, Thea wore her backpack again, so did I. Chatters of people is filling the atmosphere as well as the sound of machines and squealing of people having fun around the carnival, I can barely hear their footsteps because of the loud atmosphere. Thea looked at the entrance and squealed a little as she smiled at me.

"Let's gooo." She says as she started to walk briskly. Then I saw a lot of people walking around since there's a lot going on in here, and that's when I realized that I want to hold hands with her to keep her safe and close to me. But at the same time, I was too afraid to ask her.

I just followed her to the ticket booth and I paid for the tickets.

"Hey, I should be the one paying." She says. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just because you asked me out?"

Her eyes slowly rolled and answered shyly "Probably?"

I chuckled "No, I won't let you."

She frowned and eventually gave up.

"Welcome to Aqua Planet, Enjoy!" The ticket seller greeted.

"Kamsahamnida." We both appreciated. The guard loosened the stanchion post and welcomed us inside.

I was walking in front of her and stopped,  turning around to face her just to ask while looking at her eyes.

"Uhh... I was thinking. Would you want to hold hands?" I asked shyly as I scratched my nape while my hand reached out a little to her.

She didn't say a word instead slowly slip her hand into mine until I felt her warmth, gripping on my hand gently 'til she smiled adorably.

"Sure." She says after it. I tried to keep my cool and I managed too as we continued to walk.

We went downstairs and the room was a little dark with a tint of blue.

"It's a clown fish!" She exclaimed dragging me to the first tank filled with corals and numerous clown fish. They are so pleasing to look at because of their color orange and a little stripe of white.

"They have eggs." I said pointing at the tank.

"Where?" She asked.

"I'm already pointing at it." I said chuckling.

"Ah, yes! It's so cool."

As she speaks I couldn't help myself but glance at her too much, she's too cute.

As we move on to the next tank, the large one, it was filled with corals and stones that has a bizarre style other than that it was filled with Gold Fish.

"They are so beautiful." She says as she touched the tank and I stared at it, astonished.

I took a glance on her again and slowly tried to intertwined our fingers and she looked at me the way I look at her.

"I just like to do it." I said in defense.

"N-No worries. In fact, I was waiting for it." She said with a grin. I blushed and closed my fist as I lifted it up in front of my lips in shyness and cleared my throat.

"Let's go?"

She nods and we continued to fancy each tanks but what caught my attention the most were the rounded tanks in the middle of the room— there were Jellyfishes and Barracudas. People were doing selfies most of the corners of the room and we move on to the next spot. The room was styled like a jungle and earthy type. There were different kinds of snake and baby alligators in separate tanks.

The room was too organized since they also have a brief histories of the fishes and mammals imprinted beside the tanks on the walls. It's so fun reading their histories, some of them are from America nor part of South East Asia.

And as we go downstairs the place was a little cold and silent, the room was bluish again then chatters of people filled the room. That's when we found out that we entered the Tunnel aquarium.

I was blown away with what I've seen and same goes to Thea. It was majestic and magical. The place was quite huge that they've added benches on the middle of the room. The atmosphere and ambient was too good. There were various of different types of fishes swimming around and most of it were school fishes.

"It's a huge Stingray Sanha!" She squealed pointing quite below. And we saw it the long tailed creature with navy blue bat wings in polka dots of white.

"So pretty." I muttered.

"Look a manta ray!" I exclaimed. I noticed her looked at me and in an instant I looked back at her.

"You looked cute when you're too focused mister chick." She giggled. I just chuckled and analyzed her face once more. Her messy curl hair fits her face so evenly, I just can't stop looking at her. The blue tint of the ambient hits her adorable face and her eyes glistened.

"Thea, you look beautiful." I said in sincerity. I could see her cheeks went crimson and looked at her shoes.

"T-Thank you."

"Everyday." I added. She looked at me once again and asked.

"Everyday?"

"Everyday, you are pretty." I answered. I felt jittery as I've told her that, though I'm not used on complimenting her of her looks since she already know that she's gorgeous in every way and she might've think that I'm one of the boys who only bases on looks— I wish she wouldn't.

She smiled as sweet as honey and in return she muttered "Thank you."

"Sanha?" She asks.

"What is it?" I asked back. Her eyes wavered and looked worried.

"D-Do you like Mirai?" She asked. I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"What made you think of that?"
-----

    After wandering around, we went upstairs for sight seeing and to rest on the benches. We were just sitting to look around this place. Beside this, was already the Carnival.

The sun already sets, but we barely see the stars because of the city lights and I contemplated as we gaze at the scenery.

"D-Do you like Mirai?" She asked.

"What made you think of that?"

She bit her lower lip and said "Since... She's the first one you told that she's pretty."

I snickered and remembered that I told her that I complimented Mirai when we're at her apartment. She rolled her eyes at me and smiled boredly then my laugh died down.

"No, I don't."  I answered clearing my throat as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah."

Thea took her water bottle inside her bag and drank it. And I felt thirsty too that I took mine as well to hydrate myself.

She looked at her phone and I noticed her looking anxious because of her sudden face expression.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I rested my elbows from my thighs and looked at her.

She jolted and locked her phone.

"What time is it again?" She asked.

I scoffed, since she just looked at her phone and begun to ask me that.

"Six fifteen." I answered.

"Okay." She said.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked since I got bothered by her questioning about the time. She immediately shake her head in disagreement.

"NO— I mean... N-Not yet." She scratched the side of her head and caressed her right elbow. That's it. There's something on her mind.

I sat back and looked at her seriously as I held her wrist.

"Thea, I know that you're troubled."

She sighed and furrowed her eyebrows in worry.

"Sanha... I—."

I waited. She heave out a sigh and looked at my eyes as the bright moon shone into the place especially from us. There's really something she wanted to tell me.

"I—... I like you."

and I was dead silent but...

"M-Mwo?" I asked as I slowly let go of her wrist.

"I like you Yoon Sanha and I want you to be happy. But I'm sorry if I—."

I couldn't seem to find any words and my heart was just beating like hell, but I got curious when she said sorry.

"Huh?" Was the only thing that I could ask.

"I'm sorry if I meddled in your life secretly." She said softly as she gazed at her hands.

"What?" I don't get it.

"I'm sorry." She pleads.

"I don't understand—"

I was cut off when a man stood behind her and I noticed the black Jacket that I turned my gaze at him— it was hyung.

"Sanha." he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished βœ”οΈ
8.2K 700 33
He was Supposed to HATE her Not to Fall in LOVE ------ As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. -------- [Add to your reading list..May...
20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~πŸ’•πŸ’• This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...