Life With Hunter Hayes (Imagi...

By wildblueheartache

*Warning: sexual/adult content* This short series chronicles your relationship with Hunter Hayes, starting as... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Spice It Up
Missed Your Touch
More than a Fight
Valentine's Vacay
Marry Me?
Wedding Night (Finale)
Video Call Distractions (Bonus)
Payback (Bonus)
Mile High (Bonus)
Reunited (Bonus)
Tour Bus Struggles (Bonus)
Turning the Tables (Bonus)
Baking Stress Relief (Bonus)
Red Carpet Fun (Bonus)
Just Another Day in Paradise (Bonus)

First Time

296 3 0
By wildblueheartache

You and Hunter had been dating for a few weeks, having fun getting to know each other but trying to take it slow. You had met at a bar after his tour had its final stop in your hometown. You didn't drink, but you were out with friends, saw him, and approached him. He was more than a little tipsy and asked you to dance. The two of you laughed as you danced, enjoying each other's company as you danced to every single song. When an upbeat, club music type song came on, the feeling changed. Suddenly your bodies were pressed firmly together, your hands in his hair and breathing heavily. He was panting too, hot breath hitting your ear as he whispered "I want you."

He dragged you away from the crowds to a more private hallway, attempting to kiss you, but you stopped him. "You're drunk," you told him, though you really wanted him. "Call me when you're sober, if you want."

After giving him your number and leaving, you didn't expect to hear from him again. But in the morning, you woke up to a phone call and his soothing voice on the other end. Since then, he had been in your town every weekend to see you. He had taken you on a date every chance he saw you, but nothing had progressed beyond some making out. You wanted more, but it never felt like the right time. Part of you feared he would leave once you had sex, but you knew in your heart he wasn't like that.

One Friday night, he decided to take you dancing again at a club downtown. You almost hoped it was to recapture the first night's tension. The night did start similarly, with the two of you laughing and dancing along to every song. The attraction was there, but you genuinely just enjoyed being together. He was cute and funny and you could feel yourself falling for him. As the night pressed on, the songs grew more upbeat and intense. Beside you, couples grew closer, bodies grinding together to the beat of the music. The laughter stopped between you and Hunter as you drew closer to him, your bodies pressed flush together through the dancing. His hands found your hips, gripping them tightly and pulling you further into him. He spun you around so your ass was pressed against his waist, and he grinded into you, causing you to gasp. The heat of his body against yours was driving you wild, his hot breath against the back of your neck. You wanted him closer. You needed him closer.

You leaned back, your lips just hovering over his ear. "Let's go back to my place."

His response was him taking your hand and dragging you out of the club. He was in such a hurry, he didn't even look back at you as he sought out the car, and you felt the same eagerness. When you reached the car, he opened the door for you, but not before slamming his lips onto yours, leaving you only wanting more as he pulled away. He practically leapt into the car and drove impatiently, glancing over at you excitedly. When you finally reached your house, his body was close to yours eagerly as you unlocked the door.

Once you crossed the threshold, he pinned you against the wall, hands finding your hips once more. Then, he hesitated. "Listen, let me know if you wanna stop, okay? I can be kinda...rough. But I can turn it down."

Your hands pressed against his chest, tugging on his shirt ever so slightly. "I like a man who knows what he wants," you leaned in close, whispering in his ear "And I like it rough."

You felt him shudder before his lips were on yours, tongue prying your mouth open. With one hand grabbing both of yours and pinning them above your head and the other gripping your ass. Your fingers writhed underneath his, desperate to touch him, but unable to free yourself from his grip. He grinned, his free hand slipping underneath your shirt to touch your bare skin, causing you to gasp. He freed your hands, and you immediately set to pull his jacket off his shoulders. Once that hit the floor, he had you wrap your arms around his neck, gesturing for you to jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. You followed his instruction, unconsciously grinding against him and causing him to moan.

He carried you to the bedroom, setting you down on the bed and climbing on top of you. Your hands tugged on his shirt, desperate to pull it off of him, but gripped both your hands again with a grin. "Hmm...no. You're not allowed to touch me, not yet." He lifted you up, pulling your shirt over your head and discarding your bra with it. He reached for his belt, unbuckling it and pulling it away from his jeans. He moved your hands above your head, pinning them to your headboard and tying them there with his belt, turning you on more. He kissed you fiercely again before trailing kisses down your neck, across your chest, on your breasts, and down your stomach, looking at you longingly all the while.

Never breaking your gaze, he unbuttoned your jeans, tugging them off agonizingly slowly, then doing the same for your underwear. You felt more than a little exposed that you were naked and he was still fully clothed, but you were excited to see what he did next. Starting with your right leg, he trailed sweet kisses from your ankle all the way up to your thigh, approaching your core ever so closely before moving to your other leg. You pulled against your restraints, desperate for more friction, but he just grinned. When he got close to your most sensitive spot, he stopped, looking up to you with another smile. "What?" He feigned an innocent look. "I'm not sure what you want me to do. I think you'll have to beg for it."

"Please, Hunter. I need you to touch me. Anywhere and everywhere. You can do anything you want to me. Anything. Just please, please touch me," you begged, fingers twitching under your restraints.

He paused, acting like he was thinking hard. "Anything? I guess I can make that work." Without warning, he dragged his tongue along your wet folds, causing you to gasp. He sucked on your clit, eyeing you carefully as he moved his tongue over you. You couldn't help but moan loudly, tugging on your restraints again. You wanted to run your fingers through his hair, anything to feel closer to him or show your appreciation in some way. You could feel the tension building inside you with every lick and suck and tug, moans coming from you almost constantly. Just as you were about to release, he stopped, looking back at you. "No no no! Hunter, please. I need it. I'll make you feel so good." After a little more begging he finally relented, picking up speed with his tongue until you screamed his name.

He licked his lips and moved up to kiss you again, untying your bonds. Your hands latched to him, pushing to roll him over so you could straddle him. You pulled on his shirt, bringing it over his head and tossing it aside. You pressed your bare chest to his, eager to feel his skin against yours before kissing him hungrily. He seemed lost in the kiss for a moment before coming back to reality, gripping you tightly and rolling you back over. "Pull another stunt like that, and I'll tie up more than just your hands."

You shivered before he slammed his lips to yours again, pressing his body against yours. Your hands roamed across his back end chest, desperate to feel every inch. He grinded against your touch ever so slightly, hands on your hips. "Touch me," he whispered.

You relished in the permission, fingers falling to unbutton his jeans and tugging them off. One hand slipped under his boxers, running your fingertips lightly up and down his shaft. He gasped, pulling you against him as you slipped his boxers off. You straddled him once more, trailing kisses from his mouth, down his chest and abdomen before placing your mouth over his tip. You began bobbing up and down, swirling your tongue around the tip as he moaned audibly. His fingers wove into your hair, losing himself a little in your movements. Coming back to earth, he sat up to stop you. "I can't...I can't take it anymore. C'mere."

He kissed you again, less urgently this time as he rolled you onto your back once again, hands on your hips. Slowly, he began guiding himself into you, meeting your eyes as he did so. You both moaned as he filled you up, enjoying the feel of you wrapped around him. He began thrusting in and out of you, picking up the pace as you dug your fingernails into his back. He braced himself on the head board, pounding into you harder and faster with each stroke. "Fuck, Hunter. Don't stop."

By this point, he couldn't even bring himself to make you beg. He was as desperate for release as you were, his moans growing louder and louder as he continued. "I'm so close, baby," he breathed, unable to break eye contact with you. He began rubbing your clit, making sure he was about to send you over the edge before coming with you, propping himself up on his elbows so he didn't collapse into you. He was reluctant to leave you, peppering tired kisses along your collarbone. Finally, he pulled out of you, laying down beside you and still breathing heavily.

"That was so worth the wait," he said, laughing slightly. "But I already want more."

He laced his fingers with yours as you leaned into him, still aching to fill his skin against yours. "Stay with me. Hell, move in if that's what life will be like," you joked. "You can be my live-in, sexy boyfriend."

"I've definitely considered a career in being a house husband but...I'll be your boyfriend," he kissed the top of your head, grinning.

You giggled, climbing on top of him to straddle him. "I guess I can accept that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 124 35
When Jessica takes a trip with her two best friends to Nashville she ends up at a club dancing with Hunter Hayes. She woke up the next morning sudden...
3.9K 167 27
Part Three of Secret Relationship Series! Marriage is right around the corner for you and Trey. How will it turn out after you both say "I Do?" Will...
1.1M 29.9K 15
[18+] [COMPLETED*] Hisoka x Reader During a hiatus from the chaotic life of a hunter, an old flame pops back into your life with a deadly proposa...
114K 1.7K 26
*Book One* Aisling grew up in a small town in Louisiana with her mother, father and two older brothers. She has watched her brothers fall in and out...