SapnapXReader

By YenZimmZimm

Y/n a 19 year old streamer moves into an apartment building in texas looking for a new life away from there t... More

The first meeting..
A joyful ride...
The wonderful park...
The Day of Remembrance
Silently loving you.....
Nicks friends..
The Confession....
Sweet like candy but he is hot like like fire....
Anouncement
Anouncement 2
A Cry for Help?...
A sweet summertime's kiss?..
Sleepover and snuggles
The Finnal peice
Thank you and anouncement
Ive decided
Oh Goddess
just a quick thing for today
Holy Shaz
Running water Dripping Blood..
Bigger Sibling
Im Burgers?
I need ideas
Pretty flowers
WTF IS MY LIFE
welcome home
Gogy moves in
New book!
Hey girl hey!
2023 almost 2024 update
Pain

A loving stare...

443 6 0
By YenZimmZimm

BEFORE I START I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING I WILL BE CONTINUEING THIS BUT IT WILL HAVE BIG GAPS IN BETWEEN NEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL WORK AND CANT WRITE THAT MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL AND HERE YOU GO.

Its been about a month since Nick and i started dating and i have never been more happy i never thought it would be so easy or thats what i thought until this random girl from the street started flirting with him but i didn't want to seem clingy but at the same time i did not want her to steal Nick away from me he would always tried to asure me that he would never leave me but i still was jelous. When i woke up the next day i rememberd that Nick was taking me to an amusement park that day! so i picked out a cute outfit and got ready to go.

Hi everyone i might write another chapter tommorow but i dont know ill try there will be one this friday for sure though love you all your the best <3 bye have good day =3 (194 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
12.8K 307 14
After your alcoholic junkie mom sells you to Harry Styles to buy more smarties to snort and sharpies to sniff, you realize you're falling in lauv. Do...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...