Safe Haven from a Scholarship...

De kate_inspired

Jackie Deloris Duheart is the second chosen scholarship kid for Ouran. So she was ready to go to Ouran High S... Mais

1-Congratulations
2-Ouran
3-Hosts and a New One
4-A Manager and a Dance
5-Fights
6-Floods
7-Beach
9-Karuizawa
10-The Family
11-Halloween
12-An Apprentice
13-The Fair
14-Picnic
15-The Day
16-Princesses
17-The Knight
18-Join Me
19-The Internationalist
20-The Win
Hidden- Sibling Series
Hidden- Other Ouran
25k Bonus (21) (Spinoff 1-Eerie)

8-Neighbors

7K 204 13
De kate_inspired

Jackie's POV

I had woken up to Serenity hopping on my stomach. I looked at her in her pink onesie. I heard, "Mama! Mama!" I yawned while sitting up. I scooped her into a hug. She said, "Mama! Car!"

I smiled at her, "There's a car?"

I heard from the other room, "There's a limo outside!" I paused at this notion. The hosts shouldn't know where I live...

I called out, "Um, Gramie?"

Sakura yelled, "Yeah?"

I got up packing Serenity in my arms. I peered out the window. Serenity started wallowing in my arms. I let her down. I then looked out again. I mumbled, "Of course..."

Sakura peered out with me, "You know those boys?"

I sighed, "Yeah. They're the club."

I shook my head and headed back to my room. I pulled open the drawer of the dresser. I heard the door creak and noticed Serenity peering in. She asked, "Mama books?"

I smiled, "No. No books today."

She cheered and ran inside. She asked, "Park?" I smiled at her enthusiasm.

I said, "Um..." I grabbed out clothes for her. I slipped her into a grey t-shirt and black shorts. I then put on a black t-shirt. I sighed searching the drawers.

She pulled out the bottom one. She then pulled out denim shorts and shoved them at me. She said, "Mama, here."

I smiled taking them, "Thanks." I watched Serenity start to run out of the room. Her bare feet pattering against the floors. I guess we can leave after the hosts head out.

I started slipping on my shorts. As soon as I got my button done I heard Sakura yell, "Serenity!"

I rushed into the living room to see the front door open. I saw the door ajar. I went to the door and stared at the scene.

It seemed like time had frozen. I saw Tamaki on one knee. He had his hand offered to Serenity. He had a bright smile and closed eyes. Her hair barely curling at the ends hitting the middle of her neck.

Her grey t-shirt and black shorts on. Her bare feet on the concrete. The hosts all staring at her. Honey had excited eyes and a broad smile. The twins looked at her with amused eyes and lazy grins.

Kyoya was staring as well. His glasses had slightly slipped down his nose. He had a blank face yet his glasses not being on perfectly said enough.

Then I looked at Mori. His eyes shown with kindness. He had an otherwise blank face. He doesn't realize...

I was then caught out of my thoughts noticing Sakura a few feet ahead of me. Sakura said, "Serenity!"

Serenity turned to her. I saw her bright blue eyes turn to Sakura. She then looked past Sakura at me. Sakura said, "You can't just run out into the street!"

Serenity had tears form at the corners of her eyes. She said, "Sorry, Gramie!"

She then ran to me. I scooped her up. I placed her on my right hip holding her with one hand. So much for avoiding the hosts. She shoved her face into the side of my chest.

I saw all the hosts' eyes on me. Sakura came over to us. She said, "I didn't expect her to run past me as I opened the door to see what the buzz was about."

I smiled, "It's fine." I looked down at Serenity, "Tell Gramie that you're sorry. You had us both worried."

Serenity peered out at Sakura. She mumbled, "Sorry, Gramie." She shoved her head back into me, "Sorry, Mama."

I heard two voices in unison say, "Mama?!"

I looked over at the hosts. Mori had calculating eyes that weren't focused on me. Mitsukuni had an arm around his side. The others all were peering at me.

I sighed, "Serenity." She looked up at me. I asked, "Want to meet my club? The people I hang out with after my books."

Serenity nodded excitedly. I walked over with still bare feet myself. I lead her over to Tamaki first. I said, "This is Tamaki. He leads the club. You can also call him Tama."

She looked at him curiously, "Tama?" She reached out a hand to him.

Tamaki gently grabbed her hand. He gently placed a kiss on her hand. He then looked back up at her, "What a beautiful princess! You're so pretty!"

I smiled and held back a giggle. I then moved to the twins. I pointed to one, "This is Hikaru." I then pointed to the other, "This is Kaoru." I said, "You can call them Hika and Kao. They're brothers. They look alike don't they?"

Serenity said, "No." I looked down at her. She stated, "They don't look same."

I replied, "I know." I looked back up at the twins. They looked flabbergasted. I walked over to Kyoya. She tried to grab his black notebook which he swiftly moved out of her grasp.

I giggled at the action. I stated, "This is Kyoya. You can call him Kyo. He's smart, he won't let you take his book."

Serenity stated, "Book!" She pointed at his notebook.

I stated, "Yeah, that's his book." I then moved to Mitsukuni. I smiled at the overwhelming excitement that was radiating off of him. He unconsciously clutched Usa-Chan even closer.

I softly stated, "This is Mitsukuni. You can call him Honey or Hun though."

Mitsukuni said, "Hi, Serenity."

Serenity said, "He know my name..."

I said, "Yeah, I believe they all do." I glanced at Mori. What should I do? I can't introduce her to everyone except him... I walked over to him.

I said, "This... This is..."

Takashi cut me off, "Is she..."

I nodded understanding the question. He instantly offered his arms out to her. She giggled and moved slightly. I loosened my grip and he took her.

She stared at him as he held her slightly away from me. Serenity stated, "His hair match mine." I bit my lip at that.

He then gently pulled her closer. She melted into the hug. She gently had her arms wrapped around his neck. He had his arms around her backs softly. She said, "Soft..."

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I felt a hug. I turned to see Mitsukuni with a smile. Mitsukuni said, "It's great."

I nodded gently, "Yeah."

I then heard, "Why are you guys here?" I turned to see Haruhi in a pink dress that was over a white t-shirt.

I stated, "Huh?"

She pointed to the apartments. She said, "At my apartment building."

I said, "I never knew we lived in the same building."

Haruhi said, "Oh..." She then glanced at the hosts, "They came to visit you?"

The twins called, "No, we came to see you Haruhi!"

I shook my head. Timing is funny at times. I turned to see Takashi with his eyes closed still hugging Serenity.

——-
Takashi's (Mori) POV

We hosts had gone to Haruhi's apartment. After a few minutes, there was a knock. Haruhi grabbed the door. It opened and in came Serenity.

I watched her tiny curls bounce. She had a grey teddy bear clutched to her chest. About like Mitsukuni with Usa-Chan. Her feet softly resonated when hitting the floor.

I can't believe that Serenity is mine. She came over to me. She pushed her bear away from herself as though presenting it to me. I stated, "Cute."

She giggled at that. She then went over to Mitsukuni. She shoved her bear towards him. Mitsukuni asked, "What's their name?"

She said, "Fuzzy."

Mitsukuni held out his pink bunny, "Usa-Chan."

Serenity said, "Pink."

Mitsukuni smiled, "Yeah, my favorite color."

She stared at her bear. She said, "My bear."

Mitsukuni responded, "Yeah, your bear. Who got it for you?"

She quickly called out, "Mama!" I looked over to notice Jackie had instantly focused on her baby. She focused for a second then paused. She let out a sigh of relief. I guess you could call her a mama bear.

Then I noticed the twins giving Haruhi a bag of tea, "It's best served as milk tea."

Haruhi said, "When was the last time I bought milk?" Tamaki and the twins began huddling together. I shrugged at this and returned my focus to Serenity, my baby.

I have a baby. This little girl is my baby. Her curls bounced as she turned to Jackie. She's also the baby of the girl I love the most.

I watched her walk to Jackie. She presented Jackie with the teddy bear. Jackie bent down and got on eye level with her. I saw both of the pair smiling. I can't believe I got wrapped around someone's finger so fast.

I watched Jackie gently touching the bear. I thought Jackie would be the only one to do that to me. I heard, "So, Serenity is?"

I turned to Mitsukuni. I nodded my head yes. Mitsukuni said, "She resembles you." I smiled at that. He continued, "Serenity. Just what you needed." I paused at that, he's right.

Serenity from my head. From all those thoughts. I can't lose them though... I felt small arms wrap around my neck. I turned to look at Serenity.

She placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. I felt my eyes widen. I noticed Jackie had sat beside me and she was smiling. Yeah, no way I can lose this.

——-

I walked out with Jackie. Serenity was asleep in Jackie's arms. She slowly packed the baby down the stairs. I kept in step with her.

We then went to the door of her apartment. She gently swayed while rocking Serenity in her arms. She whispered, "Did you enjoy the hot pot?" I nodded my head yes. She grinned, "That's good. I liked it too."

She stopped rocking. She whispered, "Do you want Serenity to know you're her dad? Are you even okay with being a dad?" She looked down at her feet, "I understand if you hate me for my decision."

I spoke up, "I don't."

She looked at me shocked, "You don't?"

I responded, "No, I don't. I didn't even think someone else could have me wrapped around their finger as fast as you." I glanced at Serenity, "But, I was wrong."

Jackie had tears streaming down her face. She said, "I still love you." I hate seeing you cry. I gently caressed her cheek. Jackie said, "I couldn't stop it. Even if your dad hates me."

I said, "I love you too, Jackie."

She looked at me as the tears still streamed. How do I stop them? I leaned forward and kissed her. It eventually ended as she slowly pulled away.

She smiled weakly, "Thanks for reassuring me, Takashi." I nodded at this. I kept tilting my head trying to figure out an easy scenario for everything to work.

She tugged at my arm. I said, "Mm?"

She asked, "You want to meet Miss Sakura? My adoptive mom." I instantly nodded yes. Jackie turned opening the door.

Jackie softly called out, "We're home!"

I heard, "You're back." I turned to see the same lady from earlier. Now, I saw her in a different light. She was shorter than me, but by no means short. She was probably as tall as the twins.

She had long sleek black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She said, "Well, who's our guest?"

Jackie said, "A club member, Takashi Morinozuka, or Mori for short." Jackie began gently swaying to rock Serenity again.

Jackie said, "You remember my situation?" The lady, Miss Sakura, nodded at this. Jackie said, "This is Serenity's dad. His dad banned us from seeing one another before she was born."

Sakura said, "Well, that man has no control over what happens in my house."

Jackie smiled, "Thanks so much!"

Serenity stirred at this. Serenity's blue eyes fluttered open. She began squirming and Jackie out her down. Serenity yawned, "Bed."

Jackie said, "Wait." Serenity turned to her with dazed eyes. Jackie said, "Remember him?"

Serenity turned to me. She nodded gently. Jackie said, "I'm mama..." She looked at me questioningly. I nodded my head yes. Jackie said, "That's dada."

Serenity said, "Dada?" She turned to Jackie confused.

Jackie nodded, "Yeah, he's your dad. We both love you tons."

Serenity turned to me with a sleepy smile. She called out, "Dada!" She came over to me. She made grasping motions with her hands.

I leaned over and grabbed her into a hug. I held her softly to my chest. I lost track of how long I had been holding her. Jackie wrapped her arms around my stomach, "Takashi."

I responded, "Mm?"

Jackie said, "She's asleep. I'll take her." I looked at Jackie. Jackie continued, "Can't be too late at getting home, or your dad might think something is up."

I nodded somewhat frustrated. I passed her Serenity. I saw myself out and pulled out my phone. I called Mitsukuni. He picked up, "How'd it go?"

I said, "Better than I could have ever imagined... I can't believe I didn't know I was a dad..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.4K 1.1K 22
Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben would there be countless adventures, batt...
4.7K 215 5
MAD HATTER | "So what if I'm crazy, the best people are" ( school for good and evil &&& sge!various x luna lovegood!reader )
6.3K 127 3
Trapped with no friends but Gamora even her you are limited to see her are you his pet? Or does he have a reason more to keeping you?
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC