Double Tap • Minchan

By Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... More

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
♣Four♣
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♣️Twenty Four♣️

3.1K 125 23
By Minho_Poptarts

Minho head was peeking out of the door waiting for a certain person to walk by. It was still dark in his room even though it was noon, and the sun was shining bright as ever. It was beginning to get cooler outside and closer to autumn. Today was the day after he had found Changbin and Hyunjin sucking each others faces.

He put his head back in quickly when he saw Jisung walking past him to get to his room. After a few seconds he stuck his head back out and once again waited. His eyes light up with glee when he finally saw Chan coming his way, while his eyes were glued to his phone. Minho closed the door and timed how long it would take Chan to get to his door. Five seconds.

Minho opened his door and grabbed the back of Chan's collar and yanked him into the room. Chan let out a yelp thinking that some strong big dude had just grabbed onto him. Chan knew how to defend himself, but it was going to take some guts to beat up a guy with muscles and steel abs.

Chan fell on the floor with his phone flying out of his hands and on the other side of the room Chan took a quick second to process that it was no muscular man, but Minho.

Minho jumped up and down in a panic and began to ramble. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to grab you that hard. I guess it was the adrenaline, ya know. Because I know. Know, yes!"

Chan let out a chuckle and stood up dusting himself off. Minho ran to get his phone and handed it back to him. "It's okay... I'm just suprised that's all." Chan triednhis best to look at Minho, but all he saw was his silloet. "Why?" Chan asked confused, but happy that Minho was now talking to him normally.

"Why what?"

"Um why did you...you know."

Minho flapped his arms up and down then stopped when he stared to talk. "I could just send you back and pull someone else in."

"No no!" Chan grabbed Minho's arms from grabbing him. "Who would you have-"

"Seungmin."

"No. I want to be the first person you talk to." Chan reassured him.

"Okay." Minho said. "But after you it's Seungmin."

"Sure. So let's talk."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I need help, Chan. He is creeping up on me every time I almost forget about him." Minho told Chan while holding his hands. They have been talking for a good hour and the lights were finally on, so Chan could see Minho clearly. They both sat on the bed facing each other. "I know he is not real, but he just keeps popping up. Maybe it is because I have been by myself for a long time." Minho sighed and stared at Chan. "Are you listening to me!"

Chan put his hand up and patted Minho's head. "Your hair is soft." Minho smacked his hands away and pushed him so the his back would it the bed.

"I am trying to talk you ass!" Minho raised his voice at him. Chan did not move from his position making Minho start to worry. Chan played down with his eyes closed and not moving an inch. Minho stood up on his bed on took the steps to reach Chan. He sat down on his knees and shook Chan to see if he was still alive. Once again he did not move. Minho shook him even harder and called out his name. He sighed when he did not get a response. He was about to get up when he was pulled down, and his head was resting on Chan's chest. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Sorry." Chan sighed, "Is there anything you want me to do for you. Mmh, I can take you to a therapist."

"A therapist wants to hear how I killed a man, probably not. I am not sure, all I know is that Vincent is haunting me." Minho looked around after saying the name.

"I will make sure to get you professional help."

"Ya, how?!"

"I got a guy who-"

"Is he like that doctor who works for you. What was his name... Jehyun"

"Yes, just like him, but we also need to get you out there. So you don't end up growing crazy." Chan stood up from the bed and gave a hand to Minho.

"No," Minho said. Chan looked at him suprised. He thought that he finally got to Minho again. Chan was thinking that Minho might follow him once more and not hide. "Not right now. I want to talk Seungmin."

Chan nodded. "Alright."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Time skip like five days, cause I will help me go further with the story tehe~)

Chan looked back and forth from Jisung to Changbin. They have been talking over Nct and what exactly they should do. Jisung brought up the idea to just give them back Minho, after all that's was the only reason they have been hunting down their men. Chan of course knew that that would be the best option, but he didn't want to let go of Minho. Changbin said nothing throughout the meeting, just listening to the two others talk, and saying ideas in his head. Right now all Chan cares about was of Minho was doing alright. At this time he did not know.

He had sent Minho on an assignment. It consisted of him going to the company and getting any information that Chan had ordered him to get. This mening that Mknhl was wearing a small device that recordered their conversation. The company that he was sent to is a secretly just place where you get weapons that are a bit altered. Chan wanted more information about them, before he decided weither he should or should not buy from them. Sure he himself or the two other males in the room could have gone, but they did not have much free time. Also the others were doings their own things.

"Listen, I just feel like it is the best option. If we give him back and try to make a peace treaty, it might work," Jisung explained to his two friends.

Chan look at him and raised his eyebrows. "A peace treaty?"

Jisung nodded and proceeded to sit up straight, and explain myself further. "Yeah, think out it. If we use Minho as a peace offering, even though we took him, Nct and Skz will have a reason to not kill each other."

Chan simply nodded said nothing. He did think that was a great idea, and he knew he could not reject it.

The door slammed open making Jisung jump out of fear. Chan and Changbin looked over to the door and saw Minho standing there with a suprised face, along with Jaeyoon and Kenny behind him. "Sorry Hehe, I didn't think I would open it that hard. May I come in?" Minho smiled and waited for an answer.

Changbin scoffed and spoke, "Well you already opened th e door." Minho stared at Changbin with a blank stare. He then used his hand and brought it up to cut his throat. Minho pointed at Changbin and glared. Changbin moved uncomfortably as he felt dangers on his skin. Changbin began to watch himself when Minho was around. He did not want to slip and give Minho another reason to expose him. Jisung scrunched his face in confusion. He was confused because for the past week Minho seemed to have something against both Changbin and Hyunjin. He never spoke any words to them, he would just stare at them and smile evilly. Chan shook his head and called for Minho to come in. Minho walked in his his two bodyguards, and Changbin excused himself along with Jisung, who was questioning him.

"Hey Channie~" Minho sat down in a chair and pulled out the recording device that was in his pocket. "Here you go."

Chan took it and put it in a drawer next to him. He was planning to listen to it, but not now. "How do you think it went?"

Minho shrugged. "Well no one got hurt, so I say pretty well." Chan looked at the two guys behind Minho and asked them the same question. They were both nervous, even though they had talked to Chan multiple times. It was much easier to talk to Jisung or Changbin, and now that they were under Minho's wing they met up with Chan more often.

Jaeyoon rubbed the back of his neck and made the choice to answer for both him and Kaito. "Boss, it went well. Minho was a great person to send. He knew how to deal with the situation and make them nervous."

"Oh, please don't flatter me," Minho huffed. "You sound like a robot by the way."

"I'm scared." Jaeyoon whispered back. Minho let out a soft chuckle and nodded turning back to Chan.

"Alright then," Chan clapped his hand making Kaito jump. "You two are dismissed for now."

"We...we can leave?" Kaito asked for confirmation.

"Yeah, just go. Make sure to eat something." Minho answered them instead of Chan. When they both left Minho and Chan stayed quiet.

"Did you really order them, instead of having me?"

"Yes sir~" Minho let out a giggle and nodded. They talked for a while. Chan loved it when Minho would shine when talking about something he was interested in. His heart would just pound when Minho would look into his eyes and smile at him. He look so cute and handsome at the same time. He had already experienced this feeling before with Minho, and knew exactly what it ment.

Minho stood up and went to the table on the left that had candy and other snacks. He popped a marshmallow into his mouth and nodded at Chan. "So aren't you going to ask me what you get for doing a good job?"

"Mmh...no, I'm good. I can't think of anything."

"What about a book, some clothes, or umm...."

Minho shook his head. "No thank you. I just like the candy you have here."

Chan shook his leg beginning to get nervous. Maybe he could try and explain to Minho about the situation the yeh were in wi th Nct. He wanted Minho to understand. He seemed calm and more interested in the candy then him. "Are you sure?"

Minho raised an eye brown and leaned against the table. "Yeah."

"Not even see your brothers." Minho stopped eating candy and looked at Chan. Why was Chan no bring them up. From what he remembered, every time he would try and talk about them, Chan would shut Minho down. Last time he tried to contact his brother he was caught and got in trouble. So why was Chan talking about them voluntarily.

Minho felt a bit of anger raising from deep inside him once more. "Why suddenly bring them up?" His voice held some venom. Chan was silent for a good minute. He began to say words that did not go together, making the anger inside Minho grow. Chan was not backing out of his plan. He was becoming scared of Minho no longer wanting to talk to him again. He had built up their relationship recently, and did not want his dumb decision to run that again.

"I... well... you know-"

"Stop stolling!" Minho finally yelled out. "Either tell me or don't say anything. Forget that you mentioned them, yeah?!" Minho stormed out of the office and went to his room.

Chan banged his head on his desk and regretted his decision. Now Minho was pissed at him and he didn't want that, since he wanted Minho to at least have a small smile on his face. "What now, stupid?" Chan spoke to himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lalalalala~ Aah!

How are you?

Me? I'm still alive, so good I guess.

Make sure to take care of yourself! It is very important!

Here is a picture of Mr. Hongjoong for a good week

Mmh what a wonderful man~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51K 37
『 °˖✧ ¢σмρℓєтє∂ ✧˖° 』 Bang Chan agrees to switch rooms with his best friend, Minho, who can't stand his 'loud and annoying' roommate. __________ lo i...
97.8K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] ☘︎ summary ☘︎ a short story where minho has been spoiled (by his parents) all his life and doesn't know how to take care of himself despi...
76.7K 3.2K 57
[Modern AU] Han Jisung was a stalker. Due to events that stirred up in the past, he had promised to himself he would stalk as many people as he could...
370K 8.7K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...