How It All Started - Dylan O'...

By OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 10

705 13 0
By OHale24

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring and a heavy weight on my chest. I slightly turn my head at an angle to see Dylan had somehow ended up laying on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly moved my head to look around the room careful not wake him up, only to see we were the only ones in the room.

"Where are they?" I whispered to myself. "I can't sleep," I hear Dylan's groan shushing me.  "And I can't breathe," I say trying to push his head off my chest. How did I manage to breathe while I was sleeping is my question. "Dylan?" I call out to him so he could move but I only got a groan in response. I check my phone that's on my night stand to see it's the next day already.

I place my phone down on the table before checking to see if Dylan's head was still burning, which it was not.

I try to push him off me again but he wouldn't budge. "Fine," I huff. "You're making me take drastic measures, let's see how well you can breathe," I say causing him to open his eyes to send me a curious look.

With all the strength I could manage I roll us over so now I was on top of him. Okay maybe not my best idea, we ended up rolling off the bed onto floor since we were sleeping near the edge of the bed. To make matters worse, I didn't take into account that his head was on my chest, so now I'm laying on top of him with my chest in his face.

Quickly, I pry his hands from around my waist and get up.

"Where is everyone?" I ask trying to forget what just happened. "They went to go get breakfast," he says getting up from the floor and putting his shoes on. "In that case I'm gonna go change and then I'll go out to find y'all for breakfast," I say before getting some clothes. Before I could walk into the restroom I was stopped by Dylan.

"If you want I'll come and get you after I finish getting ready so we can both go and eat breakfast," he says and I nod agreeing. "Sounds like a plan," I say as I walk into the restroom. "Make sure you close the door good when you leave," I add as I close the door and see him leave the room.

Instantly, I begin fixing my hair and brushing my teeth. Once that was done I changed into a fresh pair of clothes and walked out to get any necessary things I would need, such as my phone and room key.

Just as I opened the door to meet Dylan in his room, I see him outside the door.

"I'm hurt, you were going to leave me," he jokes stepping aside so I could walk out. "Can't get anything past you," I laugh closing the door behind me before walking out to the deck.

"Alright, let's go before you try to leave me again," he says and I shake my head before following after him. Once at the deck we joined the buffet line and I grabbed my usual, which was pancakes and Dylan grabbed a breakfast sandwich.

"Hey isn't that them," Dylan says after we sat down at a table. I turn to where he was looking at and sure enough there they were laughing around. "That's them," I nod as I see Vere sit down with a plate of pizza.

"Do you want to go with them?" I ask as I begin grabbing my stuff. "We can join them once we've finished," he says and I nod setting my stuff back on the table.

"Hey have you seen that sky course on the deck?" I ask Dylan as I begin eating my pancakes. "Yeah I saw it the first day we got here, what about it?" He asks looking at me curiously. "We should go later today," I say excitedly and he nods with just as much excitement. "Yeah, and then we can race each other to see who completed the course first," he says and I laugh. "Pretty sure that's a hazard, but challenge accepted," I say sticking out my hand which he accepts giving it a firm shake.

"Loser pays winner forty bucks," I dare him and he nods. "It's a deal," he says and I nod as I go back to finishing up my pancakes.

Once we finished eating we stacked up our plates on the table so we wouldn't leave a mess and walked over to the group. "Hey guys," I say once we reach their table and we hear a chorus of greetings back.

"Did y'all just get here?" Holland asks us as we sat down with them and we shake our heads. "No, we just finished eating and then we saw you all sitting here so we came over," Dylan says and I nod in agreement. "Did you guys sleep good?" Crystal asks with a smirk causing a red tint to form at my cheeks as I recall the awkward moment earlier.

"Knock it off Crystal, you're making my poor girl blush," Posey says before wrapping his arms around my shoulders and ruffling up my hair.

"Thanks for pointing it out Tyler," I laugh before fixing my hair and messing up his.

"What are we doing today?" Dylan asks looking around the table. "That's actually what we were discussing before y'all got here," Crystal says.

"I was telling Dylan that we should go on the sky obstacle course they have in the deck," I say excitedly and I see Posey's eyes light up like a child in Christmas morning. "Let's do it!" Tyler says not even waiting for me ask if they wanted to go and I laugh happily. "Yeah, you know I've been wanting to go," Vere nudges me and I nod. "I'll join as well," Dylan and Hoechlin say with Crystal and Holland nodding their heads in agreement.

Once everyone had finished their food we walked over to the sky course and began putting in the necessary equipment with the help of the staff. Crystal and Holland couldn't get on since they weren't wearing proper shoes so they went to play mini golf, which happened to be right below us.

Once we were strapped on Dylan and I went first so we could begin our race. "Don't forget, forty bucks are on the line here," I say as I get into position. "Can forget that, I still have to make up that money I lost from our last bet," he says jumping up a bit to get loose. "Let's see if you actually win some of that money back," I taunt.

"Alright, go," the staff member calls and we were off. Quickly we tried going through the course trying our best not to slip even if we were attached to harnesses. "Gotta be quicker than that," Dylan calls as the finishes one of the obstacles and moving on ahead. "You're lucky my side has smaller steps," I call as I start walking over quicker so I could reach him.

"You're just saying that because you're a sore loser," he taunts me. "Y/N, are you really gonna let him taunt you like that?" Vere calls out from behind me and I shake my head. "For someone that always says they're the most competitive, I am not seeing that competitive side," she taunts me and I sigh.

"Fine, I'm not playing nice anymore," I say and quicken my step as I catch up to him where there's a net we have to use to drag ourselves to the other side. "I'm winning this," I say as I begin pulling myself to the other side using the net. "Nope, I am getting my money back," he says not so far behind me.

Once we finished that obstacle we rush back to the exit only for them to call a tie. We get out of the equipment and meet us with the girls at the mini golf as we wait for the rest to finish.

"So how are we deciding who wins?" I ask and he ponders. "Mini golf?" He asks and I shake my head. "Too long," I wave him off. "Do the usual tie breaker," Crystal speaks up and we looks at her. "Rock paper scissors," she shrugs as if it were obvious and we nod.

"Best out of three?" He asks and I shake my head. "Too long, first try," I say and he nods.

In the end, I lost to a piece of paper and I had to pay Dylan forty bucks. Well at least technically I didn't lose money, I just returned money to the person who lost it.

Once we had dealt the money we all decided to meet up at the hot tubs. Once I had changed, I let Vere know I was going to go get a hot tub for us already and she should hurry up.

Luckily when I arrived at the hot tubs they were empty, shockingly. Once I was in the warm water a soft hum escaped my lips as I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"I'm guessing the temperature is good," I hear Posey's voice and I nod.

I feel them all step into the hot tub and relax.

"Okay someone's feet are touching mine, stop it," I hear Posey squeal to my right and we all laugh.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10 is now complete!

Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! To clear things up in the next coming chapters Dylan and the reader may be together but that's only because I am still going back and editing these chapters. I'm trying to fix these chapters as much as I can and as quickly as I can.

I hope you all have a great day, week, month, year!
         - M

*Edited 04/14/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 314 11
Tom holland X reader Your father want you to get married from a really handsome Prince but you don't care how handsome he is you just want to get mar...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.5K 641 37
18+ Toxic relationship alert!! "Davina Mark Willson a pure blood witch from one of the Sacred 28 pure blood families she has a dark past no one knows...
2.8K 60 3
Chrystal riddle stayed with her grandparents in London, her family is the most richest family in the wizard world.