The Jerk and I (Editing)

By bunnypig

Beatrice "Trish" Sanders. Kevin John Peterson She's that "nerd." He's that "popular jerk." She's Miss Smarty... More

The Jerk and I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special (:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Is It a Love Square?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I Fell In Love With My Best Friend
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 21

16.8K 242 21
By bunnypig

Merp. Hey guys! Thanks for all the support for The Jerk and I (: I hope you all had a great Christmas! Please don't hate me after reading this chapter. Enjoyyyy x 

-bunnypig <3

Beatrice’s POV

I was walking down the hallway headed towards the library. Why do I always forget things? I to the got the library and walked to the table where Kevin and I were seated. I told him to go wait for me at the parking lot since we were heading out for ice cream (I like ice cream, so Beatrice should like ice cream too :3) again as usual. Kevin always tries getting his work done early so we could leave campus. I grabbed my phone on the table and saw there was one new message from unknown.

I clicked view message and my heart clenched when I read the message. Do you really believe he actually likes you? If you do, then you’re stupid as f*ck because he’s been cheating on you for so long. You don’t match anyways.

I dropped my phone on the floor and stared at it. No, he wouldn’t cheat on you Beatrice. I tried reminding myself that he would never do that. I picked up phone and walked out of the library. Walking down the hallway I saw Kevin sitting on top of his car. I sighed in relieve. He would never cheat on me. I walked towards him and stopped as soon as I saw Lex walk towards him.

They began talking, but I couldn’t hear what they were talking about. Suddenly Kevin grabs Lex by the waist and pulls her closer. Lex whispers something in his ears and he smirks. He crashes his lips on hers and I stand there shocked. I try to move, but I can’t, it’s like my body is paralyzed or something.

I try to fight the tears that are about to fall. I should have known better than to trust him. He’s a player for God’s sake! Stupid!

I stood there for what felt like hours; just watching them. Lex pulled away and looked up. As soon as she saw me, she smirked. Kevin turned around and saw me. He smirked and pulled Lex back to him. What the hell? I couldn’t stop the tears from falling anymore. I turned around and bumped into Chris.

“Wake up Trish.” Chris said. Why the hell is he telling me to wake up?

“TRISH! WAKE UP!” Someone yelled.

“Aghhhhh!” I screamed sitting up. Agh, it was just a dream. Just a dream…

“Trish what happened? Are you okay?” Chris asked sitting next to me on my bed.

“Yeah…nightmare I guess.” I whispered. I really do hope it was just a nightmare.

“You okay? You were crying in your sleep.” Chris said worried. “Why were you crying?

“Promise not to say anything?” I asked. Chris nodded his head. “I dreamt that Kevin was cheating on me with your sister. When I found them together, all he did was smirk at me.”

“Trish, you know that he won’t do that right?”

“Yeah…But Chris come on, we both know that before me he had many other girls. He was a player AND he’s your best friend. Players usually get along.”

Chris playfully hit me and feigned hurt. “Hey!”

I laughed at him and he pulled me towards him hugging me. “You know that he’s not like that anymore. Come on, stop being sad! It’s your day today!” Chris smiled.

Smiling, I got up my bed and walked to my bathroom. “I’ll meet you downstairs.” I screamed.

“Okay. I’ll be in the kitchen.” Chris yelled back.

I took my time in the bathroom. Still thinking about that dream; it felt so real. I just couldn’t stop thinking about it. Snap out of it Trish. He won’t do that to you.

I got out the shower and fixed myself. I walked out the bathroom and walked to my walk-in closet. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a red v-neck.

I walked to my elevator and pressed the 1st floor button. Once I got to the 1st floor, I headed towards the kitchen. No one was there. He’s probably in the living room. I walked in the living room and it was quiet. Where the hell did Chris go? “SURPRISE!!!!”

I jumped up shocked. Chris, Sam, Jake, Lex, Seth, Kevin, Kat, Roy, and the guys from both the football team and basketball team were all in my house. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH!” They all yelled. I smiled and kind of teared up.

“Guys. Thanks.” I said while smiling. Kevin walked up and hugged me. “Happy Birthday Trish.”

“Is this the reason why none of you guys wanted to hang out with me yesterday?” I turned to everyone.

“Yup.” Seth said popping the ‘p’ while the others just nodded.

“We had to get things that were needed.” Jake said.

“You guys shouldn’t have.” I said.

“Eh. For you, we’d do anything.” Brock replied.

The guys walked up to me and hugged me. “Group hug!” Sam yelled.

‘Thank God I have these guys, or I wouldn’t know what to do anymore.’ I thought to myself.

We started partying, not too much though. It was just a day to hang out. I kind of felt awkward being around Lex though. After all, we don’t really get along, plus the dream had to make things worse.

Everyone left at around 6 and Kevin stayed back to help me clean around.

“Hey. I haven’t given you your gift yet.” he said. “I’ll be right back.” He ran off to the kitchen and I sat on the couch.

He walked back in the living room with a guitar and sat next to me. “You’re gonna give me my guitar?” I asked confused.

“No silly. I’m gonna sing to you. I know you like hearing me sing.” he smirked.

He started to strum the guitar and started playing ‘You and I’ by J.R.A. That’s my favorite song…how’d he know?

Hi
Girl you just caught my eye
Thought I should give it try
And get your name & your number
Go grab some lunch & eat some cucumbers
Why did I say that?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' & it's something' I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl we connect like we have bluetooth

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add than subtract

You & I
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen

La la la la la la la la
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/jra-you-and-i-lyrics.html ]
Hey
How've you been?
I know that it's been awhile.
Are you tired cause you've been on my mind
Runnin' thousand & thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line's outta style
But you
You look so beautiful on this starry night
Loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes & your smile
I'm captivated
Your beauty is timeless never outdated

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract

You & I
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen

He stopped playing the song when his phone started ringing. He looked down and I could see anger flash before his eyes. “Kev, are you okay?” I asked.

He shook his head and said, “I gotta go. It’s my dad; he has something important to tell me.” He got up and before he reached the door, he turned around and wrapped his hands around me. I smiled as he hugged me. “I almost forgot to give you this.” he whispered. I pulled back and saw him holding a necklace with half a heart.

I took the necklace from him and the back had a K on it. “K?” I asked confused.

“For Kevin, because you have my heart. I have the B because I have yours…or I hope I have yours.” he said.

I smiled at him and started laughing. “God you’re so corny.”

“Better than boring right? I’ll call you tonight.” he said walking out the door.

I hope this lasts forever.

Kevin’s POV

Driving back home I kept thinking about Trish. God, I wanted to stay with her a little longer. Why the hell did my dad call me anyways? And what was so important that I needed to go home asap? Finally getting home, I walked into the living room.

“Kevin, finally you’re home.” my dad said sitting on the couch. “Let’s go to my office.” he said while getting up. We both walked to his office and I took a seat in front of his desk.

“Why’d you call me?” I asked annoyed.

“I haven’t seen you in a long time. I mis—“ he said, but I cut him off.

“Quit the bullshit dad. What do you need?” I asked getting irritated. The only time he ever talks to me is when he needs me.

“Remember what we talked about last week.” he said.

I froze and stared at him. “What?! No!” I yelled.

“Kevin! Yes, you are going with the plan, and that’s final!” he yelled.

“What! I’m not doing it. I can’t!” I pleaded.

“What? Is it because of the Beatrice girl huh? You think I wouldn’t find out?” he yelled.

“Don’t include her in this! She has nothing to do with this!” I said through clenched teeth.

“We both know that I could ruin her life, her parents’ life, her friends’ life, anyone close to her Kevin. You either go with the plan, or it’s Beatrice.” he said. “I’ll give you till after your graduation, then you start the plan.”

“Can’t you be my DAD for once?” I yelled.

“I’m doing this for your own good Kevin. This is your future.” he said.

I shook my head furiously. “No! This has nothing to do with me. This is for your fucking company! That’s all you care about!” I yelled.

“Kevin tell me. What will you do with Beatrice huh? Marry her? Have a family? Then what? What’s your career huh?”

“I’d choose her over anything!” I yelled.

“Kevin, you have the till the end of graduation, then you begin the plan, or it’s Beatrice.” he said calmly.

I can’t fucking believe this guy! I walked out the room and slammed his door shut. I walked up to my room and started throwing everything to ground. I picked up the picture of Trish and I and just stared at it. I didn’t even bother trying to fight the tears. I sat on the ground just staring at the picture.

I can’t believe I’m actually going to lose her like this.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text message from Trish.

Hey! I’m gonna go to sleep. I’m really tired. Thanks for today! I’ll talk to you tomorrow. I love you <3

I stared at the message and picked up the lamp on my night stand and threw it across the room. “Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed. 

@Sweetytabe here you go! A sad chapter ~ heh. 

Goal: 10 votes! Comment me what you think. Fannn maybe? 
S/O to my new fans btw! (:

-bunnypig<3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 580 23
It has been four years since Evie found out she was pregnant with Harry's baby. Sequel to Hook Me.
299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
4.9K 1.1K 31
。・:*:・゚☆ Celebrated kids of top-stars. Trips to exotic locations. Finest treatments of unparalleled beauty therapy, cuisines and hospitality. And hei...