Hidden Emotions|| Harry Potte...

By lisette_luv

[COMPLETED!!]A slow burn between you and Harry. While in the quest of destroying horcruxes, the love between... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 25

2.6K 95 66
By lisette_luv

"Y/n?" 

"Harry?" You asked, not believing your eyes.

He ran towards you, a happy look on his face. He wrapped you in a hug, not noticing your wincing of pains, or not wanting to hear them. He was relieved to see you, he thought something happened to you. 

"Nice to see you too, mate," Ron blurted out, a little sarcastically. 

You chuckled, leaving Harry's warm hug for him to hug your other friends. 

He hugged Ron, both of them with warm smiles on their faces. They released from each other's hug, and Harry hugged Hermione. She smiled onto his chest, knowing that he was okay made her feel better. 

You were shaking a little bit, still receiving the symptoms of the blow. "I can't believe you are okay, Harry," you whispered, a piercing pain hurting your side but absolutely ecstatic to see him. 

He furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes searching over your blood stained shirt. His eyes widened. "What happened?"

"She saved Fred from being killed," Ron said appraisingly, smiling broadly at you.  

"You what?" Harry asked, his voice cracking and surveying your dried blood all over your upper body. 

"It's nothing, really-"

"What do you mean its nothing? You saved my brother's life! Almost saved my mum's as well," Ron continued, as if Harry was asking Ron the question. 

You blushed, embarrassed at the praise and under the gaze of Harry. He was holding your arm delicately, as if he was holding such a small and fragile flower. You stared at his glowing face, and all of your worries seemed to leave you with each long exhale. 

"Harry," Hermione said cautiously, as if speaking to a dangerous animal, "where were you? What did you see exactly?"

A dark shadow surpassed Harry's glow on his face, making it look like it was covered in ashes. He cleared his throat and looked up at the three of you, his blue eyes twinkling darkly. "Snape... He was killed." 

"What?" The three of you gasped. 

Harry nodded in the response and continued, without taking his eyes off the floor, "He told me about his backstory, I guess. He loved my mother, and he did all of this for her. He protected me-us, from Voldemort's grasp because he owed it to my mother. Voldemort kept on telling Snape that he was the owner of the Elder wand-" 

"The Deathly Hallows," Hermione explained, as if the rest of you didn't know where the wand came from. 

Harry nodded and continued, "So, he killed him. Well, not physically, the snake killed Snape." 

There was a weird silence from the four of you, just staring at each other in a rough state. 

"Snape was trying to save us?" You asked disbelieving it. "He couldn't have been, he hated our guts." 

"Maybe he still did, but for Harry's mum, he changed...?" Ron said, having a hard time grasping the information. 

"We don't have time for this, Harry, we have to tell you something," Hermione said, you and Ron tensed in fear. Hermione gulped, looking at Harry's scared face and resumed, "Harry, this isn't easy news to tell you, but... but, um, someone was killed." 

Harry's face turned pale, and he searched the expressions on your face for a clue. He looked at your hand that was holding the best friend of his godfather's wand. When he saw the wand, he erupted in tears. So did the rest of you. It was a horrible tragedy and you felt horrible whenever you heard Harry's muffled sobs. Harry clung into your arms, and sobbed onto your shoulder. A couple of seconds later, Harry's sobs weren't heard anymore. 

"I can't do this anymore," Harry said slowly, parting from you and standing limply in front of the three of you. He looked exhausted, as if he ran seven times around the school carrying Hagrid on his shoulders. His shoulders dropped, and his back was slouching horribly. His tears were streaming down his face, landing with a drop on the floor. He wiped off his face, suddenly his energy coming back to him. 

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore? Do what?" Ron interrogated, looking extremely nervous now. 

"This, Ron." Harry shook his head. "So many people have died, I don't want anymore people to die around me." 

"They chose to stay here, Harry," Hermione reasoned, trying to add sympathy in her voice but her voice was absolutely hollow. 

"But, they didn't choose to die! None of them did. They are children! It's not fair, just because Voldemort wants me. I don't want to harm anyone else," Harry said quickly. His voice was cracking several times but when he said the last sentence, his face went numb. 

Your mind was wiring over time, turning and turning until a sudden realization hit you. "No, Harry, please don't." 

Hermione started to cry while Ron looked as confused as ever. Harry was staring at the ground and whispered, "I have no choice. I never did."

"Yes, you do, Harry," you finally spoke, your voice felt like it was hurting your throat. "You can stay here with us... with me."  

His eyes were filled with tears, the last two words hurt him, as if he was being stabbed right in the heart. "I'm sorry..." He said, not letting himself cry anymore because he didn't feel anything anymore. He just felt guilty. 

You shook your head and limped towards him, not knowing why your feet were giving out. "No, Harry, please, I don't... Just please don't leave me," you were sobbing now, trying to look into his clouded blue eyes but you couldn't; he was hugging goodbye to Ron and Hermione. 

"It's not fair," Hermione blurted out, sniffing in her sobs. 

"Try with your hardest, Harry," Ron said, his voice muffled with his tears. 

Harry nodded watching Ron and Hermione leave down the steps into the outside of the castle, where the most horrible battle is taken place. You watched, from over Harry's head, every color imaginable being casted out of wands, hitting the skies, trolls, spiders, fires, monsters, and so much more that you looked back at Harry horrorstruck. You just noticed how there was no one else around the both of you, just you two. 

"Y/n-"

"No, Harry, I won't let you leave." 

"Please," Harry whispered, looking pleadingly into your eyes. "I don't want you to get harmed." 

"I'm already hurt, Harry," you replied, staring into his blue eyes, a sudden thought that you would never be able to look in his blue eyes ever again hit you. "Please, I need you to stay with me." 

"I can't lose you too," Harry said so quietly you thought you misheard him. 

You wrapped your arms over his neck, him clinging on to you as well. The both of you sobbed into each others body, two broken hearts trying to find its mender. Your heart was hurting and when you separated from his grasp, he cupped your face with his hands. Your breath escaped you. 

Harry stared into your eyes filled with tears and he glanced down on your lips. Your heart was pounding so loudly that you thought everyone could hear it. He stared at your lips and you felt electrified. His delicate touch on your face and his longing stare made you erupt in flames. 

"Y/n, would... would it be too much to ask, if... if I..." Harry trailed off, glancing at your eyes. 

You licked your lips, smiling slightly at his flustered face. Your chest was hurting, and you didn't know if it was because of the injuries you had or because you didn't want to kiss Harry goodbye. You nodded slowly, knowing that you wanted to do this ever since the Yule Ball. 

"Can I kiss you?" Harry asked in a hoarse whisper. 

You nodded, placing your hands over his neck and he leaned down to plant his lips on yours. The kiss was hesitant and nervous, and the both of you felt finally complete. His body curved over yours, trying to kiss you for longer. You kissed him back, feeling like you were floating. He released you from the kiss, the imprint of his lips lingering on yours. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't. Are you sure you still wa-"

You interrupted him, by bringing his head down to kiss you again. You craved his lips on yours, not knowing why but you were starving for his kisses. He smiled slowly into the kiss, but he kept on going. It felt like time stopped, just the perfect moment to finally be able to do the thing you both wanted. 

Then you separated from him, and the both of you weren't able to open your eyes afterwards. The kiss was absolutely amazing and when you finally opened your eyes, his eyes were glistening with a glow, his lips red. 

"That was..."

"Brilliant?" You teased, blushing furiously. 

Harry nodded, stuttering to say what he wanted to tell you. After he pulled himself together, he confessed, holding your hand, "Y/n, I-"

"I know, Harry," you said, a little shock over his face and you continued, "You are going to have to leave. I know that. Just don't ruin the moment please." 

Harry nodded but he said, "Yes, but that wasn't what I wanted to tell you..." 

You were confused, not knowing what he was going to say. 

"It's just hard for me to say because I will never find the right words to describe to you how much you mean to me. But, I know that when I saw how beautiful you looked at the Yule Ball, I cursed myself for not having the courage to ask you. And when you saw me and that beautiful smile that you smiled for me, my heart did something that I have never felt before. I just know that no words will ever make up for how you make me feel, but I will search forever to find them. I just want to tell you that you will always feel like home to me," Harry confessed, blushing at your bright smile. 

Your heart was leaping and dancing around. You were smiling so much and you teased, "So... you love me?" 

Harry chuckled and he leaned down to kiss your forehead and said, "I never stopped loving you." 

You smiled and stared in his eyes and it was your turn to talk. "I guess, since this is usually how it is supposed to go, I have to tell you how I feel." He chuckled and you smiled as you talked, "I feel absolutely amazing when I hear your dorky laugh, or when you make that ridiculous expression when you are confused. Just all of your quirks and the things that make you... you. Like that scribble on your shoes, the ones where I wrote with my black sharpie just smiley faces, watching you smile when you saw what I drew. Or when I would make you laugh, how your eyes will light up. Oh, and when you get so nervous that you start to fix your hair though it is literally quite impossible. All of those small moments that I have noticed and adored, made me fall in love with you. I look at you and I know that my heart has belonged to you for so long. I love you, stupid dork," you said, chuckling while furiously blushing because you always waited to tell him those things. 

"My stupid dork," you repeated, smiling at his tearful smile. 

"I can't believe you noticed all of that from me," Harry said, a little shocked. 

"It's a perk when you have good eyesight to notice these things," you joked, laughing at Harry's funny expression. 

"I can't believe you just bullied me for wearing glasses," Harry said, rolling his eyes followed with a small smirk. 

"What can I say, its natural selection." 

This made him laugh and you chuckled, admiring his face that looked a lot brighter than usual but when the both of you realized the silence around, the laughter stopped. What was coming was heading its way, the goodbye. 

"Promise me, Y/n, that you will always remember me," he said mournfully. 

You shook your head and replied, "I will not promise you that." 

Harry was taken back, a hurt expression flashing on his once smiley face. 

"You're planning to leave so that is why you are telling me to remember you. I don't want to remember you leaving, so please don't ask me that. We will see each other again," you said, your voice turning into a muffled whisper as you were sobbing again. 

Harry nodded, his hopes leaving him until all that filled his heart was sorrow and grief. "I love you, y/n," he sighed, his heart heavy. 

"I love you too, Harry," you said, wrapping him in a hug which to the both of you, wished it would last forever. "Now, go, I don't want to see you leave." 

"I wish I could just protect you from everything, Y/n, but I can't that is why I choose to do this. I have done everything I could in my power but it is inevitable. I love you and I always will," Harry said, walking away from you while you sobbed even harder. 

Then, when you looked up after crying for a couple of moments, he was gone.           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 32
It's Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts and his name has just come out of the Goblet of Fire. Everyone has abandoned him and he feels utterly alone. Throug...
29.2K 1K 18
Fifth in the LOVED Series. Lily has chosen her true love over her twin brother, over her family. But has she really? It seems the old Lily is back a...
45.7K 1.1K 37
"He was the fire and I was a match. He lit me up and let me burn, until, eventually, there was nothing left from me but ashes and smoke. And that's w...
115K 4.1K 15
"Oh my love," Voldemort sighed. "Aren't you tired of this endless running? You don't look well. All this writhing in the dust like a hunted animal do...