Hurts doesn't it?

Av PaigeMaximoff

Loki x reader🐍 ⚠This story is currently being edited, it was written a while ago and I realised some of it... Mer

Chapter 1 - trip to earth
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 4 - blank
Chapter 5 - the little things
Chapter 6 - nightmare
Chapter 7 -Im impressed
Chapter 8 - I made you dinner
Chapter 9 - stories to tell
Chapter 10 - breakfast
Chapter 11 - opening up
Chapter 12 - all blue
Chapter 13 - like im a child
Chapter 14 - shouldnt of gone alone
Chapter 15 - getting her back
Chapter 16 - memories
Chapter 17 - with wanda
Chapter 18 - the truth
Chapter 19 - the aftermath
Chapter 20 - black eye
Chapter 21 - slowly fixing things

Chapter 3 - annoyance

335 10 4
Av PaigeMaximoff

Y/n's POV:

Seeing Loki basically drool over me was hilarious. If this guy was less of an ass he definitely would be fun for the night, but he seems like a guy to get attached.

I drove to the pub and walked in, I felt a few eyes on me as I entered alone but that also meant maybe I could change that once I've left.

While sitting at the bar, I seen a man come sit beside me.

"Hello pretty" I turned to my side to see that he was actually extremely handsome. He had bright blue eyes and brown hair with it going slightly lighter at the end.

"Hey" The left side of my lip slightly lifted as I felt a grin crawl upon my face.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Of course you can"

About 4 drinks later, me and this man - Monty- both were very drunk and honestly I hadn't had much sec recently so I asked if he wanted to come back to my place.

We kissed until we made it to the car and I drove us there , even if driving drunk was probably , most definitely very stupid. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the apartment and we continued where we left off before we got in the car. He pushed me against my door which opened it and I nearly fell on the bed until Monty spoke up.

"Who the fuck is this guy"

Oh no.

"I'm her bestfriend , who are you?" Loki said so I slowly turned to face him and seen him laying on my bed with his hands behind his head and shirtless.

"H-he's not my bestfr-"

"Y/n you never told me another guy was going to be here, I think it's best I leave..."

"I mean it would be fun if you stayed but I'm not fighting for it" It's not worth wasting my dignity asking a guy I just met to stay, and I sure as hell wasn't begging either.

"Goodbye"

He left and I just stood there astonished, staring at Loki angrily.

"Loki!! I wanted him to stay the night and now because of you he's left!"

"You don't care about his feelings anyway y/n, you were just going to kick him out in the morning after getting sexual with him"

"No I was not! well maybe I was! But that's not your decision to make"

"Or maybe I just wanted to annoy you, also I didn't wanna hear any uh..noises, the internet tells me that happens when you bring someone home"

"Such a cock block" I walked out my own room and slammed the door. Then realised why should I be storming out my own room? I walked back in. "You know what Loki? This is my bedroom so you can walk out, I clearly just did it for dramatic effect. Just go to the sofa or stay in your temporary room or whatever you want to do, you won't see me for the rest of the night"

"Okay , goodnight y/n"

"Night." Didn't even get an apology, he such an ass.

"There's nothing to apologise for lady" Did he know what I was thinking?

"Your face hinted your we're not pleased with the end of the conversation, so I assumed that you wanted an apology"

I slammed the door the second time and collapsed on my bed, just deciding to ignore him.

I don't even know this guy and he somehow makes me want to bash my head against the wall. I want to sympathise with him , I really do, but I just don't care for him enough to do so. Quite frankly I don't think I care enough for anyone, but being cold comes with it's perks. I'm greatful that my life changed, whatever person I was clearly wasn't a person remembering.

Loki's POV:

I read her mind as I walked out and one of her thoughts has kept me up for a while now. I know I don't actually sleep but normally my mind can rest; right now that is not the case - my mind is racing with thoughts.

"The person I was"

Did she get brainwashed by hydra like that weird metal arm guy? Does she have powers that make her be able to delete memories but maybe she lost control? Did she just undergo a personality change? Did somebody take her memories?
Or again I remind myself, could she just be an infrequency in human kind that caused her to feel nothing.

I think my mind rested for about an hour throughout the whole night but when it was morning - a Monday morning - y/n came out of her room looking very tired and ill. She had major bags under her eyes, baby hairs flying all over the place and a dribble stain.

"Morning love" I was either hoping she would still be so annoyed that it caused more anger, an emotion which could trigger some actual feelings, or she would forgive me and eventually I would get her to open up.

"Shush" she half whispered.

"No one tells me to shush! Why are we whispering?" I whisper shouted.

"Because I have a headache and have work today so I need peace before it gets hectic"

"Where do you work?"

"I work in an news report place so I just write online articles, that's until 2 o'clock and then I work at a cafe until 10 at night"

"Oh okay, have you ever wrote uh..about New York?" Maybe she knows about what I did.

"Uh no we only write about the UK , why?"

"N-no reason" relief rushed over me as I was now assured she wouldn't recognise me and blow this whole plan I had made.I went over to her as she made a cup of tea and just watched how she did it: sugar and teabag first, then hot water, then milk then take out the teabag and mix. "Can I have one of these concautions?"

"Just call it a cuppa but yes, how many sugars?"

"How ever many you have"

"One and a bit"

"One and a bit sugars then please lady y/n"

There was a silence as I watched her make my tea."Why do you work so long?"

"So I can afford this apartment and so that I have something to do"

"Do you come across heartless to the customers like you do to me?" I expected to get shouted at for that comment, but instead she stared at me , almost with a sense of hurt, but you could only see it for a split second.

"Yes because as I said, that's who I am"

"Do you get bad reviews?"

"All the time but my boss keeps me around"

"Why? Because I wouldn't"

"I don't know, probably because I'm good at making the food and drinks or something like that. You ask too many questions, go do something else"

Instead of replying, I just took my cup of tea, nodded my head to communicate 'Thankyou' and then sat on the sofa.

It wasn't until after y/n got ready for work, left, and drove her car out of sight from the window that I started to get insanely jealous of the fact she can't feel a thing. Although I loved Thor, and occasionally the joy I got from being rude to Odin, I just wanted to feel nothing, I would be so much more ruthless if I was cold- not to say that I'm not already seen as a heartless god, but those emotions do like to crawl back up from time to time.

I'm a god, I should be able to just turn off a switch like she has (I think) and be unaffected by pain. She doesn't feel anything and if she was in my situation, she wouldn't take any of it to heart. Y/n wouldn't have to deal with the fact her whole life was a lie, or that her brother always won, her fake father banished her once, locked her in a cell or the fact that she would have to use magic to hide the scars that still show. But of course she isn't in that situation, i am.

When I come to think of it, I have suffered enough and maybe I would feel better if y/n did too. I've heard evening the score gives a good sense of closure.

My brain started going crazy with ideas until I finalised what I was planning to do.

- step one: get to know her even if it means reading her mind
- step two: make her think that she's starting to get to know me
- step three: go out somewhere with her
- step four: slowly start a friendship
- step five: begin to turn that fake friendship into a relationship
- step six: make her trust me and use the information she gives against her
- step seven: break her heart by making her know it was all a lie
- step eight: she will feel emotions again and feel the pain I felt throughout my whole life
-step nine: by the time I've done all the other steps, I should be able to know where the tesseract is and go get it.
- step ten: decide what to do with the tesseract and then do that
- step eleven: say goodbye to Thor before I carry out my master plan.
- step twelve: be a king.

Couldn't be that difficult, right?

FortsÀtt lÀs

Du kommer ocksÄ att gilla

199K 6.6K 59
[Under Editing] During the Chitauri Invasion back in 2012, Y/N L/N met the god of mischief in person. After fighting against the weird creatures to s...
2.5K 49 16
Loki X reader Y/n is an asgardian who was living an amazing life far away from the city of Asgard with her mother. Her mother was the head of the ser...
73.1K 2.6K 200
When Samantha a mutant and X-man is rescued from her captors by S.H.I.E.L.D she finds comfort from an unlikely source. This story follows the relatio...
4K 164 17
"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom dim...