Utaite Ships One Shots (On Ho...

By mahiru6

A book fulls of utaite one-shots. Sometimes a short series, but mostly a one-shots. I'll mostly write Sorama... More

When the bells rings
When the bells rings: Part 2
When the bells rings: Part 3
Why is it to be you? [A]
[ F and A] Happiness
[F] Blessing
Prolouge: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Chapter 1: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
Babysitter, what this feeling called? (Satocolo, Part two)
Chapter 2: A Bitter me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)
[A/F]Am I not enough? (SoraMafu)
[F]Mafumafu Harem (Mafumafu 10th Anniversary Special)
[F] Lies and Truth (Kashitsuki)
[F] Among Us Stream (SoraMafu)
[F] Mafumafu Birthday's Special
Announcement
たばこ (Urasaka)
Let's jump together. (Soramafu)
Utaite x KHR Crossover (Test)

Chapter 3: A Bitter Me, and a sweet you (Soramafu and Kashitsuki)

86 6 0
By mahiru6

"...what.."

The bartenders and his friends surpised when the albino dropped his phone and not saying anything.

The worried Sakata come to the albino and asking him what's wrong? He's not having a answer from Mafu. That worried the others more, they not hear a answer from the albino, instead they just receive a silent.

After the albino having a call with someone, his face became really pale to the point he will pass out. The bartender, Soraru prepared to go to the albino if he's pass out, but It's seems Mafumafu not going to pass out.

"...Mafu, What's wrong? Are you okay...?" Urata ask worried of his best friend. He's frowning at the albino, to the point he can't hear the others voices is, something big really happened.

"...Mafu!" Urata said calling him raise his voice slightly and shaking his shoulder slightly.

That make the albino snapped back and turn his head at the short-brunette. The others that look at his face shocked, his face that fulls of fear, horror, sadness, and... despair.

"I-I..." Mafumafu shaking and shuttered, can't going on his words and just shaking put his hands on his head looking down.

"U-ura-san, what s-should I do?" Mafumafu said tears dropping from his eyes without he noticed it, as the short-brunette immediately go to his side grab the albino hands grip it, so he will assuring the albino with it.

"What's wrong Mafu?" Urata ask with a gentle voice so he won't scaring the man. Sakata go to Mafumafu sides and rubbing his backs, reassuring him too. While the others two can't do anything and just watching it.

"B-brother is, Miyuki nii-san i-is... he-"

Urata knows he can't answer it and picked the albino phones that in the floor. Leaving Mafumafu to the red-haired male comforting him.

Urata put the phone on his ear and asking what is the person in the phone saying about the albino older brother Miyuki.

The person answering the answer making him tensed when he hears that. After that, he say thank you and will be there, hang up the phone.

The others glanced at the brunette worriedly, what is happening that It makes the two looking really sad and tensed up.

nii-san..? It's means, It's his brother.. something happened to his brother?

Soraru thought, put his finger on his chin like a detective that will solving a case. Kashitaro just looking down, don't know what to do. While Sakata comforting the albino that crying,

Urata go to Mafumafu that crying, hug him and said, "It's okay Mafu, It's okay. I'm sorry but, we should go now, Mafu.." Urata said comforting the albino that now just sniffing. The brunette look at Sakata, as if the red-head male understand it, he takes all of their belonging.

"I'm sorry, we should go now. The coffe was really delicious, thank you." Urata said with a sad smile, walking towards the exit with Mafu in his side that gripping the brunette shirt while sniffing. Sakata followed them after bowing to the bartenders and go out.

The bartenders just stood there, can't say anything except worry. They looked really sad, which means something big is happened. It's a bad news. But, they decide not to asking about it because they just knew each other, they respect their privacy.

So they decide to wait for them.

A week passed since that day, the customer haven't come to the café since that day. It's makes them worry, because usually Amatsuki would come like, everyday if he not busy. But, Kashitaro sure these days Amatsuki not busy, Amatsuki said that in other day. So why?

The bartenders just frowning in entire day make the customer worry, but they said It's okay to make the customer not worry.

But, they still frowning. Worry about them.

Even though they just knew about them, they feel they close with them already. They feel, they already a close friends. That's why they worry.

Just when they thinking where is Amatsuki when they need him the most, a customer came in.

The bells of the door rings, make them greet the customer that come in with smile, but, as when they look at the person, their eyes widened.

It's Amatsuki.

The male not lively as he was, his face are gloomy and have a stain after crying in his eyes. Amatsuki greet them, as he walking towards them with a little smile.

"...Amatsuki-kun? What's wrong? Where is Mafu-kun, is he.. doing well?"

Kashitaro ask the brunette, his face full of sadness. When Kashitaro ask him, the brunette smile faded away. Looking down before take in a breath and let it out, lifting his head.

The next sentence that come outs from Amatsuki mouth make them taken aback and widened their eyes.

"Miyuki-san... Mafu-kun, brother's passed away one week ago."

_______________

It's dark, everything is so dark. His hand, his body feels so cold. He can't think straight, he feeling sick. He cannot put the situation together, all of this is just too sudden. What did he do to deserve this?

He can't move, he can't speak, he can't hear anything. He feels empty, many emotions comes to him in a-go. He cannot see his surrounding.

"He caught on a accident while in a way to go home. In his car, there's a box addressed to you."

"...what..?"

He died because of me, because he delivered that. I'm the cause of all of this. Just why did his life became like this?

After he heard that, everything seems stopped and everything became black. Last thing he remembered is, the voices of his friends calling him.

He woke up, slowly opened his eyes. His hazy red eyes looking at the white roof, he wondering where is he right now. He start move his eyes to his side, a UV is placed in there and... a syringe in his hand. He cannot think, he tried to remember what just happened to him.

...That's right! I was running to the hospital to know nii-san situation and...

"He passed away. I have my condolences."

No!

He tried to wake up, he tried to stand up from the bed, when he struggling to get out of the bed a sounds of door slides open is heard by him. He lift his head up.

There's his friends standing in there looking at him with a worry and sad look.

"Mafu-kun/Mafu-don!"

Amatsuki and Sakata charged to the albino in a hug together making the male let out a 'oof' from his mouth. Urata smacks the two heads and glaring at them and said to calm down.

"Mafu-kun! You finally wake up, I was so worried you know!" Amatsuki said with a teary face, the same as the others. He just smiled softly at them and hug back.

"Really! I can't leave you alone Mafu-kun!" Amatsuki said crying in relief and hug the albino tighter. "You've been assleep for one day!"

He froze when he heard that, to think he sleep for one day. The damage and shock hearing that just too much for him huh...

"...is nii-san funeral already being held...?"

The three froze a little, and shook theirs heads. "No... we can't just held it without your permission right?" His eyes slightly became warm at how considerate they are to him. Of course he don't want miss it, It's his brother funeral.

After a few moments, a doctor came imto the room and check the albino conditions. The doctor said he's alright but, he need to eat because he not eating for one day. Of course, but the albino not in the mood for eating after such a things happened but nonetheless he eating just a little.

Everyone tried to cheer him up, tried to made him happy with a lots of happy and funny stories to him. But, even so the albino still have the sad face. After he come back to his home with Amatsuki, he immediately shuts his door room and cried still can't believe it.

Amatsuki just hearing the sobbing in outside feeling helpless. Miyuki-san... was quite close to him, Amatsuki have a lots of conversation with him. Miyuki-san have a black hair unlike Mafu, and have a serious personality. At first he scared at him but as time past, he was a kind person, especially to his brother Mafu.

Actually... Mafu's parents already passed away due to a accident. It's when he was in middle school, while Miyuki-san in college. For them, Miyuki-san started to get really strict personality, and started to work hard to make money so Mafu could attend school normally.

Due to that, they grow distant but the albino never thought hating his brother. He is the only family he had now, his grandfather and grandmother already gone so, he just have his brother as his only family.

Now he's gone, Mafu just alone. He don't have any family left, just him alone. Amatsuki keep making him food and keep trying to cheer him up but, not coming out from the room and keep silents. Though he eats the food slightly.

Few days passed, and Mafu decide to held funeral of his brother today. Mafu keep crying, and keep close to his brother coffin. He wondered if he could turn the time back, he want to go back. He haven't talking with him lately, he don't have a good memories before he gone.

The albino is the last person in the grave, still crying while It's raining hard around him. He doesn't care if he became sick, he don't want anything else than to see his brother again once more.

______

"...I see... such a things happened in this week..."

Amatsuki lowered his head staring at the cup of coffe while smiling sadly. The two bartenders don't know how to react, they feel sad, because such a things happened to the albino. Especially Soraru now he know the albino conditions.

"Since the funeral, Mafu been not take care of himself. He mostly drinking coffe, eat a little, shut himself in his room all day. His condition became worse than before and it making me worried..."

"I remembered that I haven't really eating too haha..."

Kashitaro frowned on that as he quickly cook something's for him. "You can't make Mafu-kun happy again if you not take care of yourself same as him, Amatsuki." He said while preparing for a simple food for him. The brunette just froze hearing that, cannot deny it. It's true, what's the points to convince and make Mafu happy again if he, himself not taking care of himself same as him.

"Here, eat this first. You need to eat first and then go to Mafu-kun after you became better. Where the Amatsuki-kun who always smile brightly that I like?" Kashitaro said placing the food of a egg toast in the counter, smiling towards Amatsuki. Tears welled up on his eyes as he let the tears flowing, sobbing.

The baristas watching him fondly and now understand how much it was pained him and how his mind were full of how to cheer up the albino instead taking care of himself.

"A-actually, I came here to ask Soraru-san a favor..." Amatsuki said when he calmed down. The said raven look at him and raise a eyebrows.

"If you could... could you talk to Mafu instead of me...?"

Soraru's widened his eyes and questioning him, why him? Notice his expression, Amatsuki just laughed. "I think... you could make him talk than with me."

"But why me?"

"Oh come on Soraru-san! You like him don't you!" He replied with a frustration in his voice. Soraru just froze in place, while Kashitaro grinning mischievously.

"W-well, that doesn't mean I'm the one that doesn't really knows about him could talk with him一"

"Stop making excuse and just go you idiot! I'm the one that not not not accept you with him the most in the past are letting you do it! Just go!" Amatsuki said shouting in frustration and anger, as he panting at the end. That causing Soraru's stunned on the words, while Kashitaro surprised of how angry? He is.

Soraru thinking in his mind, he want refuse it because he sure he can't help anything with him. But, hearing the albino situation, he can't help but want comfort him and let him share his sadness and suffering to him. He just want to be closer with him more and want to be beside him. Say he's weird and all to be like that to the one that he even barely meet and talk, but he genuinely think of that, love at first sight if you could call it.

He made up his mind as he take off his apron and throw it to Kashitaro that managed to get it. "Amatsuki, where his- I mean, your two adress?"

Amatsuki smirking in return when he seems made up his mind. Then, he send his and the albino address and key as the raven quickly go out from the shop leaving the two alone in the cafè.

"...though I said that, if he make it worse I swear I'm gonna punch him and never let him meet him again."

"Don't worry, Soraru-san can do good about it. Also, eat the toast before It's cold Amatsuki-kun."

"Ah right! Thank you for the food!

...It's... It's so good..."

"Your welcome. Amatsuki-kun, you know that you can talk to me whenever you troubled okay?"

"I-I... I understand.." he replied as tears start flowing again because of how kind he is and the food too.

___________

"So... I thought that and all, and ended up coming here but... how do I talk to him?!" He shouting inwardly, Currently he's in front of the door of their apartment. He made up his mind and decide to get here, but... he not thinking of what he will say to the albino.

"Tch, because of him I can't even think first before came." He mumbled, ruffled his hair in frustration. It's the first time he became like this, he usually think first before doing something and to think he forgot about that. When he running to here, what's in his mind is just all about the albino. He let out a small laugh, and thought at how stupid he became when It's about the other.

'I really like him...'

"Well, now I'm once again knowing how I feel towards him, I don't have any choice am I?"

He then take out the key of their apartment from Amatsuki earlier and use it as he open the door. He swiftly going into the apartment and close the door, not forgetting to lock the door.

He darts his eyes to his surrounding and the atmosphere inside there are so gloomy. Not a single warmth can be find inside. He frowned at that but not going to bothered by it, he took off his shoes and step inside and quickly searching for Mafu's room.

'Amatsuki said that his room is in the second floor and next to him.'

Remembering that, he walk up to the second floor and notice at how dark the atmosphere is. It's hard to proceed walk towards there, but he not going back and just proceed to walking towards the two room he sees in there.

As he was about to search the albino's room, it turns out there's a sign in both of the doors of their names. Then he knows his room is in further than Amatsuki, he walk again slowly to the front of his room door.

He hesitated what to do to gain his attention, but there's a chance that he's still sleeping in this time. He don't want disturb him, but not hesitate anymore when he hears a slight sobbing inside the room.

He feels a pang in his heart, to think even now he's still crying and mourning, It's making him sad too. Because of that, he gathered up his courage and knocked the other door three times.

"Mafumafu-san? Are you there? It's me, Soraru."

"...Soraru-san?"

_____________

Hello! It's been a while!!

Two days ago was AtR ONLINE LIVE WOOOOO

Watched that, I'm really happy in the end. Feel satisfy in the end, the setlist was a masterpiece (;Д;)(;Д;)

I want write a chapter about it but, I want to end this series first before that www ah~ it will take some months but I will do my best! Www

Just one more week... and It's new year...

IT'S TOO FAST!

Oh well, happy early Christmas for you guys! www

Bye bye! See you next time~

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 33 16
Soramafu, UraSaka yaoi stuffffff ;3; --- *cover credits-> to moi, basic fan-ficcccccc*
27.4K 880 70
A book of you readers dating the utaites. (Bad description. Not pretty good at it) Hope you enjoy!!!
5.7K 363 29
A special school for utaite has opened, and this year, the final year before graduation, before the cherry trees blossom, lets make many special memo...
4.8K 289 10
-Hey Mr. Bartender!- ____________________ ;A glass after the other ____________________ Soraru x Mafumafu fan fiction ____________________ Started:...