tranquility ; quackity

By QUACKITYLUVR

started 04/02/21 finished 13/03/21 quackity x fem oc! in which 2 streamers become quickly acquainted, if you... More

intro~
one~
two~
three~
four~
five~
six~
seven~
nine~
ten~
eleven~

eight~

14.4K 349 1.1K
By QUACKITYLUVR

february 15, 2021.

i woke up with alex's arm wrapped around my waist, i tried to move but he groaned and pulled me closer. i got butterflies.

"just a little longer mi amor, please?" he whispered in my ear. i relaxed my body and fell asleep again.

i woke up a second time and i checked the time, 10 am.

i looked over at alex, still asleep. i nudged his shoulder lightly.

"hey it's 10 wake up." i talked softly. he sighed and opened his eyes.

"come on let's go make food." i told him getting out of bed.

he didn't budge.

i grabbed a pillow and started smacking him with it.

"GET UPPPP." i almost yelled.

"okay, okay. jeez." he sat up and made his way out of bed.

"want to go out for breakfast instead?" he asked.

"sure, but i need a few minutes to get ready."

"okay, go get ready i'm hungry."

we both laughed.

i put on light makeup and just normal clothes. q wore black shorts and a black sweatshirt.

we got in the car and i held his hand the whole ride, we were singing music and just having a good time. we had similar taste in what we enjoy, which came in handy.

we got to the restaurant and sat down at a booth. we looked at the menu but i couldn't read it since it was spanish. i told alex what i wanted and he ordered for me. since we were at our table we could take our masks off.

alex pulled out his phone. "vera smile!" i looked at his phone and smiled while blushing. "you're so pretty." he said while smiling at the photo.

"okay your turn." i said while taking out my phone. he smiled at the phone and i snapped the pic. "you're a pretty boy. like i know you and karl have that title but i never realized how pretty you actually are." i said calmly.

he blushed and shook his head.

we finished eating and headed home, it was only 1 by the time we got back home. alex's cat, tiger, was sitting on the bed when we walked down stairs.

"hi tiger." alex said sitting down and petting his cat.

"awwww hi tigerrrr." i said sitting beside him and also petting the cat.

we just sat around for a bit, alex went to his desk and was messing with some stuff. i went on twitter.

@/sapnap
are we ignoring the fact that alex and vera literally just kissed on stream? he's cheating on karl and i:(

@/aloeveraa replying to @/sapnap
bitch i got ya mans🙏🏻

@/karljacobs_ replying to @/sapnap, @/aloeverra
we had him first💔

@/quackity replying to @/sapnap, @/aloeveraa, @/karljacobs_
there's enough Quackity to go around 😏

i laughed at his response. i looked at the time, 4:30 pm. i was tired.

"we are gonna take a nap." i declared.

he laughed. "i'm down." he responded.

i opened the blanket covers and he laid down with me.

he woke me up around 6 saying his mom made dinner, we went and ate her with her. i helped her do dishes and then headed back downstairs with alex.

we just relaxed for the rest of the night.

february 16, 2021.

i was woken up at 9:30 abruptly by alex blowing a birthday horn.

"WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" he was yelling.

"it's too early." i groaned while stuffing my face in the pillow.

"nope you wake me up i get to wake you up." he responded.

i looked up at him. "it's my birthday."

"yes it's your 20th birthday, make it a good day."

i flipped him off jokingly and turned to face the wall instead of him and pretended to go back to sleep.

"nope. you're getting up." he laughed. before i knew it he picked me up and he was carrying me up the stairs.

"you ass." i laughed while he brought me to the kitchen.

he sat me down at the counter and gave me a cup of coffee.

"you have cooked for me so now it's my turn to cook for you." he said laughing.

i put a surprised look on my face. "dude i saw your cooking stream are you sure you don't just want me to cook?"

we both burst out laughing.

"okay in my defence i didn't get the right ingredients i made sure i got the right ones this time." he laughed.

"fine go ahead." i responded while jokingly shaking my head.

we finished eating and i went to the washroom. i was washing my hands when i got a notification that alex tagged me in a post on his private instagram account with only his friends and family.

it was a picture of us from the first day i was with him.

happy birthday mi amor<3 beyond thankful for you

@/badboyhalo_ Aww the muffin head got a girfriend :3

@/dreamwastaken happy birthday vera!

@/karljacobs_ my best friends :))

there was more comments from people i know and people i don't know. i smiled.

"i liked the post." i said while hugging him.

ring! incoming facetime call from mother honking karl😁💛

i picked up the phone.

"hello karl." i spoke first.

"hello vera. and hello alex where ever you are."

alex dried off his hands from doing dishes and sat down with me to talk to karl.

"what are your plans for your birthday." karl questioned us.

"gonna do a baking stream later and make cake, i don't really know what else." i said.

"we have plans don't you worry." alex smirked.

"WOOOAHHH what kind of plans alex?" karl laughed.

"NOT LIKE THAT KARL." he practically yelled.

we all laughed.

we hung up on karl and the time was about 12:45.

"want to start streaming at 1?" he asked.

i nodded.

we took the next bit of time to set up all his stuff to face the kitchen so chat could see us bake.

he started the stream.

"HEY CHAT! okay guys today we are baking a cake it's my girlfriends birthday so obviously we have to make a cake because what is your birthday without cake?"

i smiled. that was his first time publicly saying were together.

we started putting our ingredients together and had conversations with each other and chat.

i was finishing mixing the batter when i felt alex wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on my right shoulder.

"happy birthday mi amor." he whispered while kissing my cheek.

"thank you." i said while absorbing his touch.

chat was going absolutely crazy.

tommyinnit donated $500
big q? more like big simp. also happy birthday vera.

alex and i both got surprised with that donation.

"TOMMYYY! thank you for the 500 holy shit." alex exclaimed.

"thank you so much tommy!" i also responded.

"also tommy. yeah i am a simp. what's so bad about me simping for my girlfriend? you wouldn't know tommy because you get ZERO PUSSY!" he exclaimed while doing finger guns.

we both laughed.

we finished the cake and finished decorating it.

"okay close your eyes." he told me.

i hesitantly closed them.

i heard alex clicking around on his computer.

"what are you doing?" i questioned him.

"just wait." he replied.

i laughed.

"okay you can open your eyes."

i opened them and saw a discord call with literally everyone i've ever talked to over the internet, either from alex or karl.

everyone started singing happy birthday to me. i hid my face in my hands as alex brought the cake with lit candles towards me.

"dude i swear to god if you catch my hair on fire." i teased while laughing.

they finished singing and i blew out my candles and made a wish.

"vera you're so old now." alex teased.

"we're the same age now shut up divorced dad."

q ended the stream and we cleaned up the kitchen. it was about 4:30 once we finished up with everything. we were listening to music while cleaning, as we finished cleaning, "line without a hook" by ricky montgomery started playing.

as we got closer to the chorus, he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. i leaned my head on his shoulder, we started swaying around the kitchen.

"he's singing, she's a, she's a lady, and i am just a boy. he's singing she's a, she's a lady, and i am just a line without a hook." he sang quietly into my ear.

i looked up before the beat sped up. i got on my tippy-toes and kissed him as the beat changed.

"best birthday i've ever had." i told him quietly.

"happy i could be apart of it." he said before kissing my forehead.

i feel like i just lived a scene out of a cheesy romance movie.

i'll never forget how i felt in that moment.

HEYY GUYSSSS!!! um so this story went up like 100 reads in the past 3 days which is crazy to me LOLL anyways thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed!! much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
193K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
46.5K 562 20
DONT READ THIS- ITS SO CRINGEY OMFG - I WROTE IT OVER 2 YEARS AGO AND ITS EMBARRASSING SO UNLESS YOU WANNA READ A HORRIBLE STORY, THEN CONTINUE ON WI...
2.9K 95 24
Hi I'm a minor And I'm bisexual and non binary>:3 I cry a lot but who cares I love making stories go on my other acc Markywubrocool I think that's w...