☆ Shifting Guide/Diary ☆

By Drac0sangel

This is a guide to shifting. Happy Shifting, I belive in you! 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 More

☆ The Basics you should Know ☆
☆ What is Shifting ☆
☆ Subliminals ☆
☆ Symptoms ☆
☆ Angel Numbers and Signs☆
☆ Scripting ☆
☆ Scripting Part 2 ☆
☆ Get Ready ☆
☆ Methods ☆
☆ The Raven Method ☆
☆ Pillow Method ☆
☆ Piano Method ☆
☆ Sunni Method☆
☆ Stair Method 1☆
☆ Stair Method 2 ☆
☆ Estelle Method ☆
☆ Elevator method☆
☆Wizard Of Oz Method☆
☆Good days to Shift☆

☆Rating Methods that I have tried ☆

22 1 1
By Drac0sangel

A/N every method is different for other people and so this is just for me to reflect and also for you to see which methods b=might work for you or not.

Piano Method - 7/10

-The first ever method I tried.

-I got super close and saw bright lights and freaked out because at that point I thought shifting was some big inside joke on tic tok and I opened my eyes too early. 

-Since then I've been trying it quite a bit but I haven't ever gotten as close and now I'm getting a bit bored of it.

Raven Method - 6/10

- I haven't used this method in a while, but I used to get quite a few symptoms (which you don't need symptoms to shift) and I felt like this worked quite well. 

-I have ADHD so when I try and focus on something I have to move around quite makes it hard to do this method. 

-You don't have to lay in a starfish position and stay absolutely still, but a lot of people think you do.

Pillow Method - 7/10

-This one is a lot simpler than the other ones and not as stressful. 

-I like this one a lot and visualizing and affirming as it feels like I am more in control (I know this makes no sense but anyway...) 

-I sometimes do this with another method. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
960K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...