Arrangement // Techno x reader

By Air_Condit

ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʀᴏɴ, ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟦: 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎: 𝒜 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝐼𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟧: 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟢: 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈
!IMPORTANT NOTICE!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

12.1K 518 462
By Air_Condit

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

"A pleasure to meet you, your highness."

"It's a pleasure meetin' you too, sir."

The pinkette bowed in front of your father, both greeting each other with respect.

"How nice of you to join us for dinner. Have you been treating my daughter well?"

Technoblade gulped before humming a small 'yes'.

"That's great, I hope you treat her well."

The three of you were led from the main room to the dining room, where the room looked the same as before, with a wide array of scrumptious dishes spread across the table. All of you sat down at your respective places. Your father at the head of the table, while you and Technoblade faced each other while you dined.

"An alliance it is, my fiancé."

Your cheeks burned a bright red as you thought about the earlier situation that happened at the garden.

"It seems like there is something that you'd like to talk about?"

You looked up from cutting a piece of steak and laughed it off, telling it as a funny story you heard while being in the town.

"No wonder the baron sold her off, she's probably a slave by looking at that dress..."

You shuddered at your next thought. You were somewhat glad that you finally managed to get out of this town. But what about your father? By the words and conversations made by the townsfolk, he seemed to be viewed negatively by now.

.

.

.

As you wiped your mouth gently with the napkin, you spot Tanya whispering something into your father's ear. His eyes turn a quick shade of prussian blue before quickly dismissing her by waving his hand and she asked Technoblade to follow her, along with the rest of the staff.

"Y/N, I've recently gotten another request from a growing neighboring country."

He pressed his lips together, heaving a big sigh before continuing with his speech.

"They proposed that if we side with them to take down the empire, not only will you not have to not marry that 'freak', you'll be marrying the dashing and handsome prince there. You wouldn't want to disappoint your father, do you?"

His tone was different. It was as though he was being forced to say these words, you wouldn't normally hear these words from him.

"Father, this isn't like you..."

"What do you mean? Are you questioning me?"

His eyes glowed a tint of blue as he looked to you with anger. You tried your best to reason with him, but your words fell on deaf ears.

"Why don't you see? I'm trying to help you!"

"You don't need to, I'm fine! I don't want you to risk your own life to help me. You should just stop this conspiracy with these people!"

As soon as you said that, Technoblade walked back into the room.

"My apologies, sir. However, we will need to take our leave."

Your father adjusted his tie as he nodded his head.

"O-Of course! I'll have Leon escort you to the carriage."

Walking up to the door of the dining room, you looked back to see you father still seated at the front of the table, his forehead dripping in cold sweat as he covered his gaze with his eyes. You could feel Technoblade's hand on your shoulder as he went closer to your ear.

"Did anything happen during the time I was gone?"

The alliance... The alliance... The alliance...

"No... Nothing happened."

Before you could leave, you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"My lady, would you have your belongings packed?"

Tanya said. As you nodded your head, she escorted you to your room. When you finally reached your vanity, you heard the door behind you being closed.

"You have a quick time for a chat, right?"

You feel a light tap on your shoulder. Slowly turning around, you felt a cold object on the skin of your neck.

This was not going to end well.

"So, where's the poison vial The Empress gave you?"

It was a familiar demented voice you've heard for many years.

Tanya.

"W-what poison?"

"You know what I mean."

You didn't even feel like gulping, you were scared that the blade might cut through your skin and kill you. Technoblade was waiting downstairs, everyone was downstairs except the two of you. If you shouted, would she kill you here or would she let go and run?

"Give me the poison, now."

"I don't have it on me right now."

"Damn it..."

She mumbled something incoherent that you couldn't catch.

She's distracted.

"Help! Someone's attacking me!"

As you try to break free, Tanya grabs your mouth and muffles you, but to no avail. As the both of you are struggling, the dagger very close to your neck, you kick her stomach and run straight for the door. When you get to the door, you can hear multiple footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. Immediately placing your hand on the handle of one of the doors, a gush of wind blows past you and you hear a 'Tuck' sound. You glance down at your hand to realize the dagger was inches away from your finger.

Before you could say anything, Technoblade and the rest of the staff burst into the room. Looking to the side, he sees the dagger very close to your hand. At the other end of the room, Tanya wasn't moving at all. She just stood there, no reaction what so ever.

"What on earth happened?"

Your father walked past Technoblade to see you and Tanya just staring at each other, a dagger on the door. Now that your father was here, as well as Technoblade, the truth cou-

"Y/N! I can't believe you'd threaten one of your maids!"

You father screamed at you. Your eyes widened as you stood there in shock, unable to think of any words to say.

"Sir, not to be rude, but are you blind? There's clearly a dagger literally on the door!"

"Your h-highness! Lady Y/N is holding the dagger..."

You look down at your hand to realize you gripping tightly onto the dagger. Glancing back up to Tanya, you see her now kneeling on the floor, on the brink of tears. As the staff went to go comfort her, you see that dark blue glow in her brown eyes, just like the glow you saw in your father's eyes.

Something was definitely wrong.

"I think it's about time you leave this place."

"I agree, I think our visit has come to an en-"

"I meant that you should never come back here."

That one sentence shook your entire core. You knew something was off, but it still pained you to hear those words coming from him.

"When you were here, you caused so much commotion! You caused the poor reputation we have with the townsfolk, the 'cursed child' conspiracy, you caused immense suffering to come upon the land, you caused so much here. I suggest you never return here."

"F-fine! Technoblade, we're leaving."

Sensing a quiver in your voice, you head straight to the entrance door of the estate and slam it shut when exiting. Once out of the cold home, tears began to well up in your eyes and you began to bawl your heart out when you enter the carriage. You were hurt, severely hurt. It was an illusion, you'd tell yourself. Hearing a slight knock on the door of the carriage, you slowly took the handle which revealed a slightly upset Technoblade.

"What kind of visit was that?! Treatin' their only child like this...."

"I'm sorry... I don't know what happened..."

"Y'know it ain't your fault, right? You don't need to be sorry for things that are out of your control."

You contemplated for a moment, he did protect you from the nasty rumors from the townsfolk, so it would be fine to trust him for now, right? You wrapped your arms around Technoblade and began to cry. Before you could say anything, Technoblade places a hand gently on your cheek, his thumb carefully rubbing off the tears that were flowing down your cheeks.

"We'll beat this situation no matter what. You and me, together in an alliance. We'll work this out."

After he said those words, you hugged him tighter, placing your head onto his shoulders. Although your tears were soiling his clothes, he didn't mind.

"Together, we'll overthrow The Empress."

.

.

.

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
105K 3.8K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
920K 38.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
102K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...