Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part7•

2.5K 163 20
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys....
Do read, vote and comment.
Thank you to the one who comment and vote.
........................................................................

Shivay singh oberoi is not the one to believe what he sees. Though he doubted this one time but he can't ignore it to. He needed explanation, the reason, why are these people here, what was the hidden past, kalyani mills hidden brutal past and clear everything for once and all.
He was supposed to listen to both sides of coin. He can't ignore one side and blame, not that he trust his bua.

Pinky took the initiative: shivay sunn, jo tu dekh raha hai will such nahi hai. Ye sab......

Shivay: yells "I know mom, yeah me jo dekha raha hun wo pura such nahi hai, par muhje pura sach janna hai. Pura matlab pura sach"
Shivay yells with "not to lie,niether excuse" tone.

on the other side,
Anika:"chal na Rudra ander chalte hai please"
says anika desperately with puppy worried eyes

Rudra :"nahi bhabhi, om ne mana kiya hai"
he nods no and holds her hand in tight grip.

Anika: acha phir ye body sirf dikhane ke liye banayi hai kya Rudra, chal na andar chalte hai agar andar musibat hogi to..."
she asks him, where he goes to deep thinking

Rudra:"baat to apne sahi kahi, hum chalenge but aap mera hath nahi chodoge thik hai?"he forwards his hand, she agrees and places her hand on his.

Anika:"Haan thik hai. chal jaldi"

They both come out of the car and moves towards the mills.

They come across om finding his way and joins him, from behind. Om is shocked to find them and whispers:"what are you both doing here, I told you to stay there in the car only na"

Rudra:"bhabhi ne zidd ki Om, mein mana nahi kar sakta,aur meine body dikhane ke liye nahi balki, taqat aur app logon ko bachane ke liye banayi hai. Abhi chup hoja aur chalo"
Om nods negatively sensing that his smart bhabhi fooled this smrt dumb Rudra.

Anika nods at his words, eyes busy searching for her shivay. Her sensometer starts guessing Shivay nearby and they get close to a wall behind where, they witness senior Oberois, bua and shivay in serious discussion.

Anika: "shush both of you now. Let me listen"

They nod and two of them move and hide behind a wrecked, rusted huge machine, whereas anika goes at poolside side. At a place where they can hear the whole conversation, not knowing it will destroy the peace of their enthralling life.

Inside:

Shivay: mom, dad, badepapa, badi ma, I trust you guys, I would really trust you people if what I get to hear is nothing but clear truth, pura sach sunna hai muhje. Sirf sach aur kuch nahi. he almost orders sternly

Bua notices three shadows, smirking, starts again :"What will they say I will say the truth"
though she says with her voice held pain, betrayal, truth and stiffness,indicating the truth and nothing else, which made them all believe her face easily.

Shivay and rest Oberois look forward:

Bua narrates: the mills was working very efficient, was even giving good success.but these selfish brothers of mine wanted more, became greedy, hence they were planning to lit up the mills and gain insurance finance. That day, on the day incident Mr and mrs shakti oberoi,mr and Mrs tej oberoi, Mr kapoor, Mr harsh trivedi were the people present in room at the night of the accident. Said bua sobbing.

Listening Mr harsh trivedi: anika is shocked, teary eyes and remembers some of the blurred childhood flashbacks. She stares at front absent minded to clear out her doubts.

Tej: Mr trivedi, right he was the most trustworthy and loyal people of kalyani mills......
All seniors agree

Bua: these people killed them shivay, killed Mr kapoor and Mr trivedi , so many innocent people who worked in mills were killed by these people, who were dependent for food and life in this mills were brutally left to burn. Mr trivedi....haan...... Mr harshvardhan trivedi
.
.
Anika's father.....shivay.... You know....mr trivedi.....Mr harshvardhan trivedi, your father in law, he was killed brutally by these people.not only that sweatlana father Mr kapoor the reason behind his death were these people.
said bua pointing fingers around corpse, stretching the word Mr trivedi every time.

The senior Oberois were shocked to core learning the truth of Mr trivedi being anika family , her father. They were extremely guilty for him being affected by this brutal accident.

He was the father of their daughter in law, their in law. Their family.
They didn't expect the truth to be this destructive.
This meant nothing but them, the senior Oberois being the murderer of anika family, anika happiness, life, her childhood. Being sole reason of her childhood struggles.

Look at the irony, the one who snatched the family, name and lineage from anika in past, were the ones who shamelessly disrespected her for not having a surname. That's the other case they didn't knew.

The guilty faces of senior Oberois did nothing but scared and cleared the doubts of shivaniomru.

Shivay looks away from corpse, after giving erroneous look at senior Oberois, wiping out his sweat.

Tej: shivay, we didn't kill him

Shakti: Haan shivay bhaisahab is right we didn't kill anyone

Jhanvi : not able to utter a word, nods in guiltiness.

Shivay : nods looking at them.

Seeing shivay with blank neutral face:
Pinky: haan shivay we didn't kill anyone, we aren't murderes ,no we are not.

After a pause she continues in slow and shivering voice: you knew about Mr trivedi being anika father shivay?

Shivay : just answers with a cold hmm and nods, and looks away.
Not able to control his anger frustation.

Watching shivay disregard from the truth provoked anika.

Anika was broken-hearted, angry, hurt and shattered listening to shivay. She wasnt expecting this, she trusted shivay over her everything, even her past but still he hide the fact about her father,not that the surname matters to her but can't he trust her, he knew the truth, still he didn't care for sharing this with her.......he again choosed his family over her, her happiness her father.

He choose to save his family name instead of the truth, her father's life, innocent people life. He knew the truth of him being worker in kalyani mills.
Of course Why would he not, her father meant nothing to him. He was just a worker in km.she continues to look on with teary sting eyes.

Even after the sheer truth coming into limelight, there he stood silent soundless, not taking any initative to stand against the family. Not taking any initiate to stand for her rights, for her happiness. She doubted the shivay standing a miles away from her, was he the one whom she loved selflessly.

She told him many times, that she can fight with world and even win, with him beside her, but she can't fight with him. She cant do that whatever may be the reason. He knew it still, he did the same . Anika gave a sarcastic smile to herself.

Though she deserved answer for her many questions, but this time she needed peace of her mind.
Why did he hide her truth, her lineage,her family truth from her. Was he ashamed to be called hers? Was he ashamed to be husband of daughter of kalyani mills worker? Why did he choose his family again over the truth? Didn't he trust her?
Did the vows meant nothing to him? Did she and her family meant anything to him or just what mattered him was his family, name, fame and lineage? over the lives of so many innocent lives and families.
The questions kept resurfacing her numb mind.

bua: I told you many times but you didn't believe me, atleast now believe after seeing proofs. You can't ignore the truth and proofs now shivay. These people set the mills on fire deliberately to gain insurance, these people burned innocent lives for greediness.
exclaimed bua looking finally at shivay.

Looking at shivay standing there silently, not reacting even a blink, overlooking truth made her believe to infinity of him again keeping quiet, ignoring her, being the so called great wall of shivay singh oberoi and saving his family from defamation. Again saving his so called naam,Khoon and Khandan.

Anika being heartbroken, with glistening eyes, betrayed, starts to step back from the family which ruined her life. Words of her father being murdered, in the burning mills ringing in her ears continuously, hand of oberois covered with blood ,nothing seemed to important to her than it. Nor shivay and pleadings of senior Oberois, niether of bua exaggerating words for them.

She starts stepping back, not even expecting anything from shivay to say or do. She continues stepping backwards until her back hits the wall, she turns around, and runs out of the mills while leaving the sign of her presence.

As soon as she comes out of the mills, there is loud thundering, leading to heavy, cool, stormy rainfall, in the dark. Those lustre,betrayed dull looking eyes were left free to ooze out their pain.
She for a while drenches in the rain, the tears that halted till brim were let loose. Gazing the sky, giving a sad, sarcastic smile at her fate. She stays for some more time to let the pain was away a bit.

The rain falls
because the cloud can no longer
handle the weight.
The tears fall beacuse
the heart can no longer handle the pain

She looks back at kalyani mills for once and last, wipes her tears harshly and with determined mind, decides to go on.
She gets hold of shivay car. Settles in driver seat of shivay car (his car was left open with keys in it). She holds the key and starts off to somewhere,in heavy rain without glancing backwards for once.

........................................................................

•|THANK YOU|•

Thank you to one's who vote and comment.
Do read, vote and comment guys.
Enjoy reading.
Do share your reviews.

104shivika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.1K 78
continue of shivika os. it has some os/ts of the most popular and our favorite shivika. peep into the book.
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
25.1K 1.4K 6
Five shots on Gauri & Omkara - RiKara! Another misunderstanding falls upon Gauri and Omkara, after an accusation was made by Shivaay's friend Daksh...
57K 933 17
Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parents for his sister since he didn't had a flashy quirk it wasn't weak but compared to his sister and friends it wa...