'ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ /// ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ x ʀᴇᴀ...

By Imjustherehi

COMPLETED! MANGA TIMESKIP SPOILER "I laugh nervously as I glance at Oikawa. He smiles at me apologetically th... More

Part 1 - Rain
Part 2 - Sleep Over
Part 3 - Karasuno
Part 4 - Takeru
Part 5 - Practices
Part 6 - Interhigh Begins
Part 7- Before
Part 8 - The Third Years
Part 9-Tobio
Part 10 - The day before.
Part 11 - Shiratorizawa
Part 12 - After Shiratorizawa
Part 13 - Kyoutani
Part 14 - Sleep Over Again
Part 15 - Like friends do
Part 16 - Affections
Part 17 - Our Team
Part 18 - Potted Plants
Part 19 - Thank you.
Part 20 - Shiratorizawa
Part 21 - Parks
Part 22 - Sleep Over's Again #1
Part 23 - Christmas Eve
Part 24 -Christmas
Part 25 -January Went By
Part 26- Decisions and Dates
Part 27- Decisions and Coaching
Part 29 - Goodbyes
Part 30 - High school's End
Part 31 - The Final Sleepover
Epilogue

Part 28 - Weekend Trips

201 11 1
By Imjustherehi

Enjoy!

"Sorry we had to take the bullet train." I apologize as Toru, Iwa, Makki, Mattsun and I walk into our hotel room for my Christmas gift to them. It was expensive but I've been saving my money for years to go to a nice hotel. This isn't a fancy hotel, it's just a small one by the beach. There are only 2 weeks of School left so we don't have work to do anymore.

"It's cool." Iwa says.There are 4 beds in this room. 1 queen and the other 3 twins.

"We are gonna be sleeping like babies." Mattsun complains.

"You can gladly sleep beside Toru but he snuggles tight in his sleep." I smile as I watch Toru places his and my bags down onto a space beside the queen bed.

The other guys go to their own beds and lay down their things.

"Shittykawa you're fucking underwear is in my bag!" Iwa yells throwing the boxers to Toru who blushes in embarrassment as we all laugh.

"Vete a la mierda." He mumbles under his breath and we all tilt our heads.

"What did you say?" Makki asks.

"Spanish for 'fuck you.'"He laughs and we all nod. He's exited to go and I'm happy for him but 3 weeks til graduation then 2 weeks of summer until he leaves.

"Let's go down to the pool." Iwa says and we nod. It's only March so it's still too cold for the beach but the hotel is empty because school is almost up and it's cold.

================================================================================ 

I wore my favourite swimsuit and I sit at the end of the pool, my feet in the water while the guys swim around. The pool is empty which is nice.

"AHH!" Someone drags me into the pool by my feet and places me on their shoulders.

"TORU YOU SCARED ME!" I laugh as he kisses my knee and adjust me on his shoulders. He walks around the pool's shallow end with me on his shoulders.

"BOO!" Makki yells before pushing me off Toru's shoulders. I laugh once I reach the surface with a smile.

================================================================================

We sit on our respective beds and have a conversation.

"So prom's coming up. I need to go get a dress." I say and Toru's eyes widen.

"You're gonna be so pretty!" He says and I smile.

"Have you packed up for Argentina? Do you even know where you are staying?" Iwa asks and Toru frowns.

"A-about that. I'm actually leaving the 2 days after graduation. Change of plans. I found out 3 weeks ago but couldn't find the time to tell you all." Toru says and our eyes widen. I feel tears prick the corners of my eyes. Why didn't he tell me

"Fuck you Oikawa." Iwa says seriously. "You couldn't even tell your girlfriend you were leaving earlier!" He bellows as he scruffs his hair. "You know Y/N was so worried about what would happen once you left she was gonna leave Miyagi, give up her job and college for you! And you couldn't tell her?'' He yells again walking up to Toru and my bed.

"Fuck off Iwa." He says turning his head away.

"Oh my god shut it Oikawa. I've seen Y/N's calendar. She marked down the day you leave. She came back to you even when you were a dumb fuck and she still accepted you!"

"Fuck off." Toru says punching Iwa's shoulder quickly.

My eyes widen as the 2 boys start fighting in front of me. They shove each other and punch. Not hard enough to leave bruises but hard enough to hurt. Makki and Mattsun are quick to separate the two and I stare at the sight before me. 

Iwa shakes his head and grabs his coat before going to the balcony. I wipe my eyes before standing up and going to the bathroom.

I come out dressed in my bathing suit, towel in hand.

"I'll be back in half and hour." I say tears still falling from my eyes. Toru reaches out to me but I shake my head. 

================================================================================

I can't tell how long I've been in the pool. Just floating on my back as I stare out the window. This gives me 2 less weeks to be with Toru leaving me with only 2. Fuck this shit. I just want him to stay. Wh-

"Hey Y/N?" A voice calls out to me.

"Toru?" I turn around.

"No it's Mattsun. Are you okay?" He asks coming over to the edge go the pool, my sweater in hand.

"I'm not sure. Are Toru and Iwa still mad at each other?"

"Yup. Iwa's still on the balcony and Toru is on the roof." He says and I sigh.

"I can't believe he's gonna be gone in 2 weeks." I say as I jump out of the pool and Mattsun gives me my sweater. "Thanks." I smile. He puts his arm around my shoulder and I smile.

"You're gonna be okay. Makki and I are here for you." He says. I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"I don't know what's gonna happen but we already told each other we'd end it." I say as we start walking, are hands at our sides now.

"You did?" Mattsun asks shocked and I nod.

"We did." I say. "Can I tell you a secret? I haven't told this to anyone." I say and Mattsun nods.

"I wished that Toru and I would have the chance to slow dance in the kitchen at 1 in the morning." I laugh shyly. "It sounds stupid I know."

"That's not stupid Y/N." Mattsun smiles at me.

================================================================================

We reach the room and Iwa and Toru are back but not talking to each other. Makki is lying down watching the 2.

I take a deep breath. "You 2 are being dumb asses. Toru will be gone in 2 weeks and you want to argue?" I sigh as I look back and for the between the 2 boys who look at each other.

"I get it your angry and I get we are gonna miss each other but isn't that all the more reason to be happy and just be with each other?" I ask as I go up to Iwa and drag him to Toru. "Apologize like adults do please." I say.

"I-I'm just gonna fucking miss you." Iwa mumbles and Toru's eyes widen before pulling Iwa into a hug.

"Im gonna fucking miss you too." Toru smiles as they let go of each other.

================================================================================

Everyone is sleeping except Toru and I. My head is on his chest, his arm wrapped around me and our legs tangle together while I trace his name on his chest.

"Whats the sweetest thing I've done for you N/N-chan?" Toru whispers in my hair. I hum while I think. There is so much to choose from.

"The first year of high school when you made me bentos every day for a week because Mom was out of town and the fridge broke so I had no food." I giggle. "You wrote little affirmations in them and I kept them all in an envelop and read them when I miss you." I smile as I dig my head into his chest more.

 "Whats the sweetest thing I've done for you?" I ask still whispering to not wake any of the guys.

"Everything. From sharing your bentos with me to bringing Takeru to practice with me." He smiles.

"I love you Toru."

"Love you more."

"I love you the most."

"Impossible." He smiles and holds me tighter.

"The day before you leave, can I sleep over?" I ask.

"I was just gonna ask." I feel him smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.9K 40
18+ (Timeskip!Matsukawa Issei x OC) Recently single Y/N (OC's real name is Sayo Matsuri), is a nursery school teacher who lives in Miyagi to pursue h...
176 9 2
You're in love with your big brother's best friend, Oikawa Tooru. ☽ nsfw
58.6K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
314 19 16
↳ 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒐𝒃𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒊 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉�...