Arrangement // Techno x reader

By Air_Condit

ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ʙᴀʀᴏɴ, ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇ, ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ... More

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣: 𝒜 𝒮𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟥: 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟦: 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟧: 𝒜𝓅𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓎
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: "𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃"
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟨: 𝒯𝑒𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟩: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟪: 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟫: 𝒜𝓃 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟤: 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟥
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟦: 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽
𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎: 𝒜 𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝐼𝓃 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟧: 𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓂𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟢: 𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈
!IMPORTANT NOTICE!

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

13.4K 550 573
By Air_Condit

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

-------------------------------

No. Now wasn't the time to talk about yourself. The people you cared for were at risk. Letting go of your grasp on him, you slowly open the clasps of your bag, fishing for the vial of the bright lime liquid, finally bringing it in front of the pinkette's face. The pinkette looked very much shocked and in distress, as though the poison was somehow already affecting him.

"Y/N, why do you have that?"

"Well..."

Technoblade swiped it away from your hands and raised the vial, ready to throw it onto the ground. Almost by instinct, you grab his arm and try and pull it down.

"W-Wait! Technoblade, you can't!"

"Why? What were you going to do with it?"

"She... I mean! I-I was going to dispose of it myself by finding a alchemist-"

"Well, you're clearly lyin'. This area doesn't even have a single alchemist!"

A very clear frustrated tone reverberated throughout the whole alleyway, you stood there in shock, not knowing what to do next. You knew that Technoblade was clearly frustrated.

Did he think that the poison was for him?

Did he think that the poison was going to kill a person in this neighborhood?

Did he finally realize what you were going to do during the party?

A train of thoughts rushed though your mind as you tried to calm your nerves before the tall pinkette who was looming over you with his dark obsidian eyes piercing your soul.

"Actually, the poison was meant for me...."

"WHAT?"

The pinkette tossed the vial to the ground, causing the glass to crack slightly. He then firmly grabbed the sides of your arms near your shoulders, tightening his grip which was more painful than the last time. There was no longer that warm feeling that he emitted, he only gave off a furious and very displeased aura, a deadly aura for a blood god. You could feel your hands shaking, your legs wobbling, your forehead sweating.

"L-Listen to me Technobla-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU. WHY WERE YOU EVEN HAVING THOUGHTS LIKE THIS?"

Technoblade then moves closer to your face, causing you to have direct eye contact with him. He was fuming by now, obviously infuriated by the thought of the heavier burden he was having. It was as though your heart went up to your throat, making you stutter on every word that came out of your mouth.

"T-The poison it w-was-"

"It was?!"

"I-It was an order from The Empress-"

Technoblade's eyes widened before shoving you away. You stumbled as you tried to regain your balance, luckily coming to a stop standing a few feet in front of Technoblade. Looking over, you see Technoblade's eyes still wide open while he was looking towards the poison vial.

"So it was that bitch."

Now you were the one who was shocked. Not only did you never hear him say that type of foul language, he had never once looked as though he had confidence when facing The Empress. However, now he was straight up cursing his 'mother', The Empress of the Antarctic Empire. You hear a slight tongue click as he bent down to pick up the vial of poison.

"So, why did you think that it was a good idea to want to do this?"

"T-The Empress, she said she'd hurt my father, destroy his business. I know that raising a 'cursed' child was too much, so I decided to help my father by helping The Empress. In exchange, she said that she wouldn't affect my father's business and allow the people around me to continue living."

"So she manipulated you too..."

Your faced turned pale and your mouth opened slightly.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I said what I said. She manipulated the both of us."

"Why would she do that to one of her so-"

"That's why, I'm not one of her sons. In actual fact, I'm not even blood related to royalty in any sort of way."

Shocked would be an understatement. Sure, the different hair color, eyes color, but not even their nephew? Then where was Technoblade from? As if he was reading your mind, he continued with his speech.

"Where I'm from isn't important now. What is important is what you were goin' to do with the poison tomorrow."

The tall pinkette closely examines the substance again.

"Hold that thought, we shouldn't be talkin' here after what happened just now. "

Placing the vial into one of the inner pockets of his coat, he turns around and walks out of the alleyway. As soon as he steps into the sunlight, his seashell pink hair shimmered in the sunlight, his slightly pinkish complexion complemented the pouring rays of light that shone on his clothes. While he looked liked he was a god, at the apex of humanity, you were only the one standing at his shadow. You did look for him when you needed help. You did comply with everything he offered. But, he still looked empty, down, upset.

.

.

.

The both of you walked down a couple of blocks down the shopping district to the housing district to meet your father.

"Y'know I could have gotten us the carriage, right?"

"It's fine, the walk wasn't that long."

As soon as you step forward to the gates of the estate, you see a familiar man rush out to greet you. Leon.

"Lady Y/N! So good to finally see you again."

"You too, Leon."

"You are the first prince, correct?"

Now turning his attention to Technoblade, all the pinkette did was hum and nod in agreement.

"I'll have one of the maids to inform the baron of your return. In the mean time, why don't the two of you wait in the garden? It would also be a delight if you could join us for lunch."

After another slight nod from the pinkette, you turned back to Leon who was re-adjusting his crisp suit.

"We'd love to stay for lunch."

Thanking the both of you, Leon leads you two to the garden. The garden where you received the invitation to the royal ball, the garden in which you were forced to marry Technoblade.

"Nice garden, do you usually hang out here a lot?"

"Mhm, not a lot now since I've moved into an estate much closer to the castle."

Technoblade simply hummed, turning to look at the entrance of the garden, then turning back to look at you, the vial of poison in hand.

"I've got a solution."

"Mhm..?"

"We'll switch out the poison."

"With who?! Someone else will get poisoned and they'll still have suspicio-"

"Not only if they have a resistance to poison."

You looked at Technoblade confused. Which noble had tried to build up their poison tolerance? Then it hit you.

"W-wait, are you saying tha-"

"Just swap the drink with the poison with my drink. Easy and quick solution."

Stunned was the word. Was Technoblade really going to down that much of poison without reacting to the effects of it?

"Don't worry, with it being diluted in the wine, I'll probably be out of commission for about a day. Most of the helpers in the castle don't even care what I do most of the time."

"Don't you need an antidote or whatsoever?"

"Not really... maybe milk..."

After a short period of deliberation, you finally came out with a decision. If the both of you were in the dark, nothing could get achieved. Plus, the both of you did want to rebel against The Empress.

"How about an alliance? The both of us are being controlled by The Empress after all."

"I don't do allianc-"

"I'll pay you. "

Technoblade chuckled, slightly amused at the situation and proposal you had. Finally, he gave in.

"Seriously, all about that money. What would you like in return?"

"I-I would like the people around me not to suffer like me. Even if I get executed by her, promise me that with all of your power, you'll protect those who are close to me."

Technoblade's eyebrows lifted and he sighed. Kneeling down on one knee, he takes up your right hand.

"If it must be done. You have my word, fiancé. Or should I say, ally?"

"Fiancé would sound more real, wouldn't it?"

Technoblade held out your hand and gently kissed it like how he did the day before. You could feel your cheeks burn as he made eye contact with you once more.

"An alliance it is, my fiancé."

.

.

.

"How does the information of them 'being in the baron's estate' matter?"

The Empress exasperated, using her signature orchid fan to fan herself.

"They are visiting her father, possibly to seek help your highne-"

"It doesn't matter, Purpled. I still have the higher ground on the both of them. When the time is right, I'll burn both their wooden dolls and watch them crumble to their knees."

Purpled sighed as he knelt before The Empress.

"If I manage to still get the lady poisoned, will I get double the payment?"

The Empress bit her nails, carefully calculating the possibility of the event going horribly wrong. After coming to a decision, she immediately closed her fan and placed it on her vanity.

"It's double or nothing now, Purpled. You better do your damn hardest to get that poison into her cup. Make sure she drinks it all."

The pair of purple eyes shut close and soon the man disappeared into the shadows once more. The Empress now in her sleeping quarters, slammed her fist onto the vanity.

"She better be playing by the strings. Better yet, the both of them better be following the lines I gave them."

"The show is just beginning."

-------------------------------

ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ!

.

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣-𝟣𝟢: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝑒𝓈𝑜𝓁𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤-𝟣: 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ:
𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃: 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝑑

-------------------------------

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴛꜱ...1/10

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
857K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
277K 17.5K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...