Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

66- Joseph Anderson

601 25 42
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n was stressing over the fact she needed to find new players, it wasn't much help that the Professors started piling homework on them and Harry's D.A meetings. She was sitting in the library, away from all the noise trying to finish her homework when a handsome boy came up to her. "What are you doing here all lonely?" said Joseph as Y/n looked up at him.

"Ive been trying to finish all my work, I have a 12 inch essay on Emeric the Evil, another one in Potions and I have some weird thing for Herbology." said Y/n as Joseph chuckled and sat down next to her. "Not to mention, I need to find new bloody players."

  "How about you take a break? Maybe let's go take a walk or something." said Joseph, Y/n looked at him and sighed as she looked back down at her work.

"I would but I have so much work to do." said Y/n as Joseph gave her a look, he took her quil and closed her ink bottle as she looked at him.

"Come on, you're taking a walk with me." said Joseph as Y/n rolled her eye and smiled, she placed her things in her bag and got up as her and Joseph walked out the library. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked outside. "Look, what a nice day to be outside."

"If you say so." said Y/n laughing, little did Y/n know Adrian, Emilia and Miles were coming back from the forest as he spotted Y/n and Joseph sitting by the black lake.

"Are you cold?" said Joseph

"No, are you?" said Y/n as Joseph chuckled and nodded.

"I thought it was such a nice day." said Y/n as she laughed. Joseph smiled and lean back as they looked at the water.

"It is, the sun is out and bright, there's no cloud in the sky and you make the view better." said Joseph smiling as Y/n looked at him and bursted into laugher. "What? Wasn't that a good pick up?"

"Oh yeah totally." said Y/n sarcastically, her and Joseph started laughing as they seen Adrian, Miles and Emilia pass by in front of them.

"You three coming back from the forest huh." said Joseph, Y/n looked up as her smile faded seeing Adrian's stern face. Emilia and Miles painfully hating that this was the only way back up to the castle.

"Yes and what are you two doing?" asked Emilia smiling, eyes red and low. Y/n looked at Miles who was giving her a face.

"Oh you know just on a evening date." said Joseph as he grinned. Emilia raised her eyebrows as Y/n turned to look at Joseph surprised. Adrian's eye twitched as he stopped walking.

"Oh! Well that's nice! How lovely." said Emilia grabbing Adrian by his robe and pulling him. His breathing got heavier as Joseph grinned. Miles walked up closer to Joseph and Y/n as she looked at him strangely.

"And you said I had bad taste Y/n/n." said Miles messing up her hair. She chuckled and moved his hand as he shook his head and caught up with Emilia and Adrian.

"Hope you didn't mind I said that, I was just trying to get Adrian away faster." said Joseph as Y/n looked at him and chuckled.

"No it's fine." said Y/n smiling, she looked past Joseph to see Adrian turning back to look at her as she turned away.

"That's still pretty cool that you're still friends with Emilia and Miles. When.. when her and Cedric were together she'll always talk about how good of a friend you are. She's never had an actual real female friend."

"Yeah well.. we aren't that close anymore, sadly. Of course when we see each other in lessons or in the halls we'll talk to each other but it's not like before." said Y/n looking at the lake. Joseph looked at her admiring her beautiful.

"I'm sure it's probably just weird right now, is it true she's really going back to America? I went to Cedric's grave and he asked me about it." said Joseph as she turned to look at him and nodded.

"Yeah she is." said Y/n sadly.

"I wouldn't want to stay here either, it's a bit strange without Ced. I do try and stay out of our dorm because his bed is just empty, it's really sad honestly." said Joseph as Y/n turned around to look at him sadly. "I seen you were at his funeral, Emilia almost made me shed a few tears."

"Oh trust me I know, I totally understand why she wants to leave. How are you so like calm talking about him, every time his name is mentioned Emilia bursts into tears." said Y/n as Joseph chuckled.

"Well because I knew Cedric my whole life and he was always happy, which was rather annoying. I think the only time I seen him upset was when E caught him but he would've hated to see us sad. I'm sure Emilia knows that too but it's probably harder for her to deal with it." said Joseph as he rubbed his nose.

"He was rather always happy, wasn't he. With that smile of his." said Y/n as Joseph chuckled and nodded.

"He was, but I mean as much as you want to hold on to the bitter sore memory that someone has left this world, you are still in it and you have to continue to live for that person." said Joseph, Y/n laid his head on her knees and looked at him. "Enough being sad! Who do you plan on replacing your missing chasers."

"Oh merlin, you had to remind me." said Y/n as she groaned, Joseph chuckled and looked rather happy, he stood up and held his hand out for her.

"Come on, let me show you something." said Joseph as she took his hand, he pulled her up. She turned to the right causing her heart to drop seeing what was engraved in the tree behind her. "Are you alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, you pulled me up to fast. Low iron." said Y/n as Joseph smiled and laughed. They continued walking as she turned back to look at the tree and held her bag tighter.

Joseph lead her into the castle, making their way to the grand stairs. Joseph pulled out his wand pointing it at a painting causing it to open. Y/n rose her eyebrows as Joseph pulled her in quickly, the room was filled with all types of flowers and plants. "Pretty cool right?" said Joseph.

"Very, it's all so beautiful in here." said Y/n as she looked at the beautiful flowers, Joseph smiled as he admired her.

"I think you out shine the room." said Joseph as Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes. Joseph handed her a daisy as she took it and looked at him.

"Aren't you nice." said Y/n smiling as she looked down at the daisy. Joseph placed his hand on her check as he smiled.

"Ah well I'll like to think so." said Joseph smiling, Y/n felt his stomach jump as he looked at her, eye contact made her nervous causing her to look down.

"So how do you know about this place?" said Y/n moving away from Joseph, he grinned and leaned against the wall.

"Professor Sprout, she told Cedric and I about it when we were trying to look for a certain flower. She said that every flower thats ever exist grows here." said Joseph as Y/n looked around. "We thought she was pulling our legs but no it's actually a hidden place in the school."

"Everything is so pretty, isn't it." said Y/n as she looked at him, he smiled causing her to smile back.

"Everything in this room is very pretty." said Joseph, Y/n rolled her eyes as she got nearer to him. "Whats your favorite flower?"

"(Favorite flower), but daisy's are a close second." said Y/n as she waved the daisy he gave her around causing him to chuckle.

"Well now I know." said Joseph grinning, Y/n rolled her eyes as Joseph moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. She looked back at him as he slowly leaned in, the both of them hesitating.

Joseph slowly pressed his lips against her's, his hand was on her jaw as the other one pulled her in closer. Y/n didn't know what to feel, she surely didn't feel what her and Adrian felt. Not long after they pulled apart for air, the both of them smiling. "Brilliant." said Y/n smiling.

"Brilliant is a way to describe it." said Joseph smiling, he sneak a quick peck as she smiled and looked away. "How about now we go finish that homework."

He opened the door as they both quickly made their way out, Y/n still holding the daisy he gave her as they made their way back up to the library.

———

"I feel sick." said Adrian laying in bed, Emilia and Miles looked at each other as they watched him toss and turn. "Emilia come here, tell me if i'm hot or not."

Emilia walked over to him and pressed her hand against his forehead, she looked over at Miles and held back her laugh. "No, you don't have a fever Ade." said Emilia as Adrian groaned.

"Then why do I feel so bad?" said Adrian, sitting up. Miles gave him a look as Emilia sat down on his bed.

"Well what do you feel?" said Emilia

"My chest is tight and my stomach hurts. I feel like i'm getting stabbed over and over again." said Adrian laying back down. Miles made a face and bursted into laugher.

"Are you sure you're just not jealous mate? Maybe it's just the jealously monster taking over." said Miles as Adrian covered his face.

"Jealous of what?! You think i'm jealous of Joseph and Y/n sitting by the black lake together alone, I bet she didn't even notice what she was sitting by. Me ? Jealous, you'll never see it. Don't be stupid." said Adrian as Emilia covered her mouth, Miles made a face and blinked hard.

"Right not jealous at all." said Emilia patting Adrian's arm, he looked at her and sighed, rolling his eyes. "Well if you are feeling sick, anything you want Miles and I to get you? Maybe some pastries?"

"Maybe." said Adrian as Emilia laughed and looked at Miles who rolled his eyes.

"Right, Miles and I will be back then." said Emilia as she pulled Miles out of the dorm, he looked at her and made a face. "Come on, he's making me depressed."

"Honestly have no idea what Adrian and I are going to do when you leave E." said Miles as she turned back to look at him. "Please tell me you've changed your mind."

"I have not. Come on, let's go see what they have in the kitchen. I'm hungry." said Emilia as Miles sighed and looked at her.

———

It felt like forever ago that Miles and Emilia left Adrian and he was getting hungry so he got up and made his way out of the Slytherin entrance. Still feeling the twisting pain in his stomach and the pressure on his chest, as he made his way up the stairs.

"Beautiful aren't you." said a voice, Adrian looked up to see Y/n and Joseph, she held a flower in her hand as Joseph smiled at her. Adrian felt sicker when he felt something came up, he quickly walked past them holding his mouth when he stormed into the nearest boys bathroom throwing up in the sink.

"Bloody hell." said Adrian holding onto the sink, he turned on the water and splashed his face. He walked out the boys bathroom to see Emilia and Miles coming down the hall, Emilia had a chocolate chip cookie in one hand and the other one had a chocolate eclair. "Why the hell did you guys take so long."

"We were only gone for like ten minutes!" said Miles as Adrian made a face as they came closer, feeling sick again he wasn't quick enough to move as he vomited on Emilia and Miles.

"I- My cookie!!" said Emilia standing there in disgust. Miles made a face and looked at Adrian who held his mouth and went back inside the bathroom. "This is the second time!"

"Maybe he is sick?" said Miles, Emilia turned to look at him in disgust as she dropped her cookie. She pulled out her wand and cleaned her and Miles up as the entered the bathroom.

"Maybe it's the weed." said Emilia as she walked over to the stall Adrian was in, he turned to look at her annoyed as she looked at Miles. "He throw up on my cookie."

"Shut up." said Adrian, Emilia and Miles looked at each other as he went to splash his face again.

"Come on, let's take you to Madam Pomfrey." said Emilia as she looked concerned. Miles handed her another cookie when Adrian slapped it out of her hand. "STOPP!!"

"Worry about your bloody biscuits later!" said Adrian annoyed, Miles shook his head as he placed the bag in his robe pocket. Passing Y/n and Joseph again, Adrian felt sick again.

"You don't look to good Pucey. Getting a little green?" said Joseph, Adrian covered his mouth as he walked a bit faster. Emilia and Miles looked at each other and turned to see Y/n looking at Adrian with a concern look. "Is he ok?"

"Not sure. He threw up on my cookie and then dropped my another one. I hope he's not." said Emilia as Miles rolled his eyes and smiled. Y/n looked at her and Miles looking as if she wanted to go with them too. "Y/n if you aren't busy later, do you mind coming to my dorm."

"Yeah i'll be there." said Y/n giving her a smile and watching them walk off. Emilia and Miles grinned at each other.

"She still loves him." said Miles

"Definitely." said Emilia, they caught up with Adrian to see him throwing up out a window. "Why the hell are you throwing up so much?"

"Hm I wonder why too!" said Adrian as he hung his head. Emilia pulled him away from the window as they walked to the hospital wing.

"What is it?" said Madam Pomfrey, she looked at Adrian and notice how pale he was. "Oh sit down Adrian, what is it?"

"He keeps throwing up, he was complaining about his stomach hurting and his chest feeling heavy." said Emilia as Adrian nodded. Madam Pomfrey narrowed her eyebrows and moved her wand around him.

"Well, you don't seem to have a cold or fever, maybe something you ate? I'm going to give you this tonic, it'll make you feel better." said Madam Pomfrey as she went into her office. Adrian groaned and laid back on the bed.

"Rather strange isn't it?" said Miles as they looked at Adrian who gave them the finger. They both chuckled when Madam Pomfrey came back with a goblet and a blue liquid.

"Alright you take this, you can stay here or head back to your dorm however you prefer." said Madam Pomfrey. Adrian drunk the tonic and made a face as it was rather sweet but hot.

"I'll head back to my dorm." said Adrian, Emilia and Miles followed him as they would often glance at each other seeing Adrian walking to the side.

"I wonder what she gave you." said Emilia going to catch him, he smiled and kept walking as she turned to look at Miles who was holding back his laugh. They finally made it back to the dorm when Adrian tripped, falling on top of Miles. Emilia bursted into laugher as Miles groaned.

"Ow, what the hell Adrian. E get him off me." said Miles, Adrian was sound asleep as Emilia was in tears of laugher, Miles still trying to move Adrian when Graham came in and looked at them very confused.

"Oh Graham look at this!" said Emilia holding her side, he turned to reveal Y/n behind him as Emilia bursted into more laugher.

"What is going on?" said Y/n watching Emilia in tears and Miles finally pushing Adrian off him. Graham looked at Emilia who was still in laugher.

"Why is he passed out?" said Graham as Emilia bursted into louder laugher. Y/n and Graham looked at each other as Miles got up and rolled his eyes.

"He was throwing up and Madam Pomfrey gave him some type of tonic, i'm sure it made him loopy or something and he's passed out now." said Miles as Emilia tried to catch her breathe.

"Maybe move him to his bed?" said Y/n as she looked at Adrian, his cloak covered his face as Emilia was in the corner wiping her tears.

"He weighs a ton." said Miles, Y/n rolled her eye and pulled out her wand. She made him levitate, Graham and Miles looked at each other as she set him on his bed, throwing a blanket over him. "Isn't that cute!"

"Shut up no." said Y/n, Adrian made a noise that made Y/n looked at him.

"He sleep talks if you didn't know. Miles and I be talking to him in his sleep, it's kinda of funny." said Graham, as Miles chuckled.

"Y/n.." mumbled Adrian, Y/n looked away and turned to see the three Slytherin's staring at her. "..Y/n.."

"I-I think i'm going to leave now." said Y/n, Emilia looked at her sadly as Miles and Graham turned back to look at her.

"Shut... up.. Emilia.." mumbled Adrian, Graham and Miles bursted into laugher as Y/n smiled. "It's biscuits..."

"HE DROPPED MY COOKIES!" said Emilia wacking Adrian in the head. Y/n looked at them strangely as Miles chuckled.

"You don't want to stay here until he wakes up? You seem a bit concerned earlier." said Miles, Y/n turned back to look at Adrian and felt her stomach twist.

"No, I'll see you guys around." said Y/n walking out of the dorm. She jumped through the painting and closed it leaning against the wall covering her face.

"She definitely still in love with him." said Graham and Emilia and Miles looked at each other.

"That's what we said!" said the both of them at the same time, Adrian still talking in his sleep as Y/n wiped her tears before existing the tunnel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...