πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ...

By FUHHZZ

Bella Harrington, a innocent wealthy, and also one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. Keith Taylor, m... More

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ ⇦
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 4

4.9K 143 54
By FUHHZZ

"It's been a week Bella, when are you going to talk to me?" Piper sighed while following me out of the locker room.

"You slept with my brother and never even told me Piper."

She rolled her eyes. "Get the fuck over it Bella. It happened last summer, it was a one time, and never happened again."

I sighed turning to face her. "Fine, will you at least tell me if something like that happened again? You and my brother aren't really the best duo."

"Sure." She shrugged.  "Hurry before we miss class, I want to see Keith."

I laughed while shaking my head walking inside of the classroom. "Now that everyone's here, this assignment I'm about to assign is very important to everyone's grade." The teacher said the second we walked inside.

"You will be assigned a partner to work on this project for the next month. It will be due late so we can work on other things as well while we have the time." She added.

She started saying names, but what caught my surprise is when she said my name and who my partner is going to be. I slowly turned to look at Keith just to catch him with no expression on his face like he was barely listening.

I sighed mentally taking a peek at Pipers face seeing how completely upset she looked. She looked jealous, and angry at the same time.  Why is she mad at me though? I can't control who our partners are.

"I suggest you get started today so you won't have to do as much next week, but it's all up to you. You will sit by your partner, and for the rest of the class period you and your partner will be discussing what you'll do for the project to get a head start." She explained.

"The assignment will be on love. I want you to dig deep into it as well find the real meaning behind it. Also take pictures of any lovely couples you see and ask them. Make sure you ask them for permission before you just go and take pictures of them." she finished

I got up going to sit by Keith. The bad part was that Pipers seat was by his. "How you want to start this?" He asked catching my attention.

Trying to ignore Piper's death stares I finally got my words out. "Your opinion matters too in this you know."

He nodded. "I know, was just wondering if you had any ideas first."

"Okay, what do you think true love is?" I asked.

"True love is a strong and lasting affection between spouses and lovers. When you love a person you never break any promise, you would never want to see them hurt. You always want what's best for that one special person. True love is a happy passionate fulfilling relationship. You tell that person all your dreams, hopes, fears, insecurities because you feel warm and protected around them." He explained making me a little shocked.

It took me a second to realize that my mouth was wide open. I closed it finally being able to speak. "Wow." Was all I could say.

"That was so good Keith." Piper said turning to him away from her partner.

He nodded at her turning back around to face me "I never knew that you were the romantic type." She said putting her hand on his shoulder rubbing his arm flirtatiously making him shrug her off.

"Piper you're only supposed to be talking to your own partner." The teacher told her making
her roll her eyes turning back around.

"What do you think true love is?" Keith asked putting his attention on me.

"Not much to say. You basically took all the words out of my mouth."I sighed making him laugh. "Have you been in love before?" He shook his head no in response.

*

"You really don't have to do this Scarlett." I told her.

"I want to watch my friends at cheerleading practice so we can go for yogurt later, it's not that bad Bella." She said

"But when you decided to watch practice last time someone's shoe flew off and hit you in the face." I reminded.

"Well that's in the past now."

"Okay." I agreed walking over to the squad.

Everyone was still stretching before practice started. I started stretching doing a backbend when someone's face came in front of mines making me squeal falling down.

"I'm sorry, did you hurt your back?" Josh asked helping me up.

I laughed. "No I'm fine, you just scared me."

"Sorry about that, I just came to ask you if you wanted to come with me later after school." He suggested making me bite the inside of my cheek.

"I can't, I'm already going out with the girls, we can try tomorrow though." I assured him not trying to sound rude. I really just wanted to stay friends with Josh, and I told him that. I'm sure he understands now.

"Okay. You better not bail on me again." He smirked walking off the field going back over to his team.

I nodded turning around facing a muscular chest making me looking up seeing Keith stepping back a little. Forgot that he was taller than me. "Let me see your phone." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We doing a project together aren't we." He stated.

"Oh." I said going to my bag getting my phone. I went back to him giving him my phone as he typed his number in.

"Tell me when you want to start." He told me walking off the field getting onto his phone. He's so calm and persistent with everything he does.

I was about to turn back to the squad until I saw an angry Piper coming towards me." Give it to me."

"Give what to you?" I asked behind deeply confused.

"I know Keith just gave you his number Bella. Give it here." She said crossing her arms.

"We're doing a project together Piper." I tried to assure her.

"I don't care, couldn't you guys have just connected through school or something. Was getting his number really necessary." She scoffed making me shrug. "Well I want it, give me his number."

"I can't just give out peoples number Piper." I told her.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" She asked stepping closer to me.

"No, it's just an invasion of privacy."

"Give me your phone Bella." She repeated.

"No."

"What's going on between you two?" Scarlett asked coming over to us.

"So you do like him." She scoffed ignoring Scarlett.

I sighed. "I'm not about to just give out peoples number, he gave it to me for a project. I don't want any problems when he comes asking me why a random girl is calling his phone."

She rolled her eyes turning towards Scarlett. "Our friend here is after the guy that I like. She won't even give me his number but claims that she doesn't like him."

"So now I like him because I don't want to invade his privacy? Do you know how weird you sound."

"Whatever. I'll just get it myself." She smirked walking away from me.

Scarlett looked at me sighed. "The hell is her problem today?"

"I don't know, we can talk to her later."I said.  I walked to the rest of the girls to start the routine. "Does anyone know where gabby is?"

"She said that she had a family problem."" Ava said making me nod.

"If you're close with her can any of you teach her the part to the new routine?"

"I can." Ryan said raising her hand. I nodded at her with a small smile.

I hope this doesn't put any drama in me, and Piper's friendship. All over a boy who I have no interest in.

It's not like she wants him seriously anyway. She just pays attention to him because he's hot, and popular. Piper never actually had feelings for someone before.

I don't know what her problem is.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 13
This is a teen hate love story. Asia wants to like Ja'Paris, but because she misses home. She decides to be a hard ass and hide those feelings for Ja...
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
52.2K 1.1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
1.3M 23.5K 19
Taylor and Ty grew up together...they where both orphans with no-one to love them. When they where little Taylor got adopted and Ty ran away to live...