MHA X READER (Finished)

By ivoryaxl

*Please don't read till you have watched season 4 of MHA* More

Class 1A
My House
Why me?
What is wrong with you?
uhm...Mr.Aizawa
Tension
why?
Im in trouble
Todoroki
Hawks
dad
Hero Killer
Author Note
Burned To Ashes
Dorms
Dorm life
Dark Side
Plotting
Cell bars
Hospital
Off day
The Fight
Late Nights With Class 1A
The Plot to get Y/n back
Coming Back
Ending
Epilouge

Heart Break

141 5 3
By ivoryaxl

Y/n's Pov:

Me and Bakugo have been getting pretty close lately. I have also been receiving some weird stares for Kirishima. Me and Bakugo were sitting in the lounge. All of a sudden Kirishima came up to me.

"Hey y/n, can we talk for a sec?" Kiri asked, he obviously wanted to talk alone. I got up.

"I'll be right back." I told Bakugo. I followed Kiri to a hallway. He turned to look at me.

"Back off my man!" He whispered/yelled.

"W-what do you mean?" I was really confused.

"I saw you get all lovey dovey with Bakugo!" He said. Oh I understand what he means now.

"Kirishima, it's not like that! I'm just friends with him." I explained. He just looked at me with the side eye before letting me go. I walked back to continue my conversation with Bakugo.

"What was that all about?" Bakugo asked.

"Well lets just say that Kiri was getting jealous because I was getting closer to you. He thought that we were together."

"Well if I'm being honest, I kinda like you." Bakugo stated. I looked at him with wide eyes. Bakugo moved onto the couch that I was sitting on. Bakugo looked at me for a moment before leaning in. I did nothing to stop him. His lips slightly touched mine before going all the way in. I half expected myself to pull away but I kissed back. We pulled away. Bakugo stared at me for a second and then he left. I sat there in shock.

Hawks' Pov:

I looked through the window with tears in my eyes. How could he just do that?! I flew away from the school. I needed to clear my mind.

Y/n's Pov:

I was supposed to meet Hawks Five minutes ago. He was never late, I wonder what happened. Right on cue Hawks walked up to the school.

"You want to tell me what you were doing kissing that Bakugou kid?" Hawks asked. I gulped. Did he see that?

"I- Keigo..." I trailed off. I saw someone come out from the shadows. It was...Dabi!? I stood there with my mouth wide open. Dabi came up to Hawks and patted him on the back.

"I think it's time that we tell her your secret." Dabi spoke. I was wondering what he could be talking about. Hawks just stood there not saying a word. "Your little 'Goody-two-shoes' boyfriend, yeah he's been working with the league of villains 6 months ago." Dabi said. I couldn't speak. It was getting harder for me to breathe. 'Why!? Why Keigo?!' I thought to myself. I internally screamed. It had felt like someone ripped my heart out of my chest. I stood there for a moment before I sunk down to my knees and started crying.

"Y/n I-" Hawks started but then he was cut off by Dabi.

"Just leave her. She is dealing with a heartbreak, the poor baby." Dabi said mockingly. "Anyways I will leave you two alone. It seems you guys have something to talk about." Dabi said walking away. I looked up at Hawks. Tears staining my cheek. I went to go grab the feather necklace from around my neck. I set it down on the concrete floor and walked back inside the dorms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 6.1K 102
Some of it is sad and other is not but there is some bad words in it because it's Bakugo.
176K 2.9K 21
What even is this anymore🤨
269K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
681 39 23
The League finds a new recruit, while a certain few MCs obtain some new skills. The new number 1 is taught a bit more about being a good person throu...