Ending

Y/n's pov:

Nothingness. Thats all I felt, was nothing, not a single word came out of my mouth when I walked back inside I didn't say a word to anyone.

"Hey, are you all right?" Todoroki asked. I just walked back to my dorm not even acknowledging his existence. I opened my dorm room door and just laid down on my bed. Everyone was basically at my door by now. Just watching me.

"Everyone out of the way. Move." I heard two voices say. They walked into my room and it was my uncle All-Might and Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey, you ok kid?" All-Might asked.

"Do you think I'm ok!? I just got my heart broken, by the only one who cared about me! I'm broken on the inside and now no one can fix it!" I screamed. My uncle and Mr. Aizawa looked at me with shock written all over their faces.

"Look kid, I know its hard with Hawks being a villian and all bu-"

"How do you know about Hawks? You certainly weren't there when I met up with him. You knew all along and didn't think to tell me?"

"Kid, I'm real sorry-" he tried to relpy before I cut him off.

"Enough with the kid! I'm sick of you calling me kid! You didn't tell me when you should have!" I pushed all the students out of the way so that I can leave but then two hands wrapped around my waist.

"Oh no you don't" Todoroki said while pulling me back into my room. I screamed for him to let me go but he wouldn't listen.

"Look y/n, we can't really leave you alone right now, due to that you might do something stupid. Who wants to guard y/n's window?" Mr. Aizawa asked. Two people raised their hands and that was Deku and Iida. "Who wants to guard the door?" For this Bakugo and Todoroki said they would. It isn't fair, they are treating me like a prisoner. Todoroki sat me on the bed while everyone walked out leaving me alone in my room. Iida rushed Deku to stand infront of my window. I lay back down on my bed. I need to figure out how to get out of here.

"Hey you doing ok in there y/n?" Deku asked through the window.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said blankly. I decided to get some sleep before I needed to work out some sort of plan to get out of here.

*time skip to night time*

I woke up a couple of hours later. Deku and Iida have seem to fall asleep which seemed like something Iida wouldn't do. I climbed out the window in stealth mode. I successfully made it out the window. Suddenly a ring of fire appeared in front of me. It was Todoroki using his left side.

"Stop y/n!" He yelled.

"I'm willing to fight you if you don't get out of my way." He stood his ground. My ice power was raging. I sent a huge blast of ice his way. He tried to use his fire to melt it, but it was too strong.  He was frozen in my ice block.

I got to my destination. It was the top of an old building. I stood at the edge of the building just looking at the city. I heard the door open. I turned around to see Hawks. I stood up coming face to face with him. We didn't say anything. He backed me up to the edge. I must have lost me balance because I felt air rushing all around me. Hawks swooped down and caught me. He looked at me longingly and gave me one last kiss before he let me go.