Hit Me .°•{JAYWON}•°. (COMPLE...

By RIKI0L0GY

"Just hit me!" he shouted. "If I'll hit you, do you think you'll love me back?" I asked More

A/N
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
0
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
0
58
59
0
THE POWER OF 10 "YES"😗

5

3K 158 184
By RIKI0L0GY

Jay

I don't know why is he here but I feel my power since he is stepping into our house, I have power to do anything on him.

"Hyung..why are you staring at Jungwon?" Niki whispered.

I quickly turn my face to him and sigh.

"No!! Nothing..I'm just curious why is he here." I said and wear an apron.

"Oh..he is here for me..he said he want to play with me and Sunoo..that's it." Niki smiled.

"You know..don't get close to Jungwon..okey?"I whispered.

"Why?" He whispered back.

"Because he might kick you too." I whispered agian.

"Okey..guys what are you talking about?" Sunoo inserted from the back whispering.

Niki and I startled. Quickly step back.

"N-Nothing...it's just the cookies." I said and awkwardly smile.

"Ohh..really but I heard Jungwon's name." Sunoo said and put his hands into his hips.

"I'm just curious why is he here.. that's it." I said to Sunoo.

"Okey..... let's start?" Sunoo said and smile.

"Yeahh...we should since Mom is still asleep." Niki said and go join Sunoo.

My phone rang so I pick it up.

Heeseung is calling~~

"Hee?" I asked.

"Jay! Can you do me a favor?" Heeseung asked.

"It depends if I can do it or not...what is it?" I said.

"Uh..my Sisters wedding is today and we need more hands to decorate the whole Venue.." Heeseung said.

"Oh...okey...where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at the beach...*****,***,***.." Heeseung said.

"Okey..got it..I will be there in 5mins." I said and turn off my phone.

"Niki sorry for this but I can't bake cookies with you right now.. Someone need help." I smiled and take off my apron.

"It's okey.. hyung..maybe next time.." Niki said and smile too.

"Okey..I will leave now.." I said to them and Jungwon just role his eyes.

What's with him?

____

Jungwon

"Who's Heeseung?" I heard Sunoo asked to Niki.

"Oh.. Heeseung hyung? Heeseung hyung is Jay hyung's friend...but Jay hyung likes Heeseung hyung." Niki explain.

"Ohh....does Heeseung like Jay too?" Sunoo asked.

Nice one.

"Heeseung hyung don't like him..cause Heeseung hyung likes someone..it's Layla..Jake hyungs little sister." Niki explain.

(JMLXX-So yeah it's jake's dog..and she is a human here...so..hehee..)

"So who's Jake?" Sunoo asked.

Does Sunoo read my mind?!

"I can't right now..it's a long story and complicated." Niki said and laugh.

"Okey.. let's just add milk on this right?" Sunoo asked and they are now back making the cookies.

Can he just spill all?!!ughh!!it makes my head explode.

Sunoo

"Hey..Jungwon...I think..you can't win Jay's heart easily.." I said and sit beside Jungwon

Niki leave for a second to use the restroom and it's time to tell him that, he can't win Jay's heart easily cause, Jay love someone.

"I think too." Jungwon said and sigh.

(●__●)So he is really interested to Jay!!

"W-What?!!no...Why are you asking me that Sunoo?!" He angrily said and glare at me.

I just give him a suspicious face and Niki quickly Pop up.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahah..I knew it!!!

"What are you two talking about?" Niki smiled.

Oh..my..Niki you're so cute.

"N-Nothing we are just talking about how can cookies to be tasty.." I said.

"Our cookies will be tasty..trust me." Niki smiled and wrap his arms around my waist.

Uwuuuuu...

"Okey..sorry for the disturbance..but I want to go home now..thank you for letting me in here.." Jungwon bowed and walk.

"Why?" I asked.

He stops and turn his body on us.

"I need to take a rest.." Jungwon said and bitterly smile.

What's happening on him!

"Uh...yeah...thank you for visiting too...see you soon." Niki byed and wave at Jungwon's back.

"I think he is not good." I said to Niki while we are watching Jungwon walking toward the front door.

"He maybe sick or something." Niki said.

"I think so..." I said.

Why is he like that?

____

Jungwon

I think it's good to let them have a moment since they look happy together...I think I didn't suit there

I think I should found my own happiness.

I walk to the village and see something incredible while walking.

I stop at the park for a minute and watch someone who is playing with his dog.

They are playing fetch..the owner throw the twig somewhere and the dog quickly follow the twig and give it back to the owner..
They look so happy and enjoy....

Not..

Until.

The..

Owner.

Throw .

It..

Towards.

Me.

Shut...I hate this day. I need to mark this on calendar.

"Ouch!!" I quickly react as the target quickly feel stinging.

I heard someone running towards me and hold my hands.

"Are you okey?" He asked in a kindest way.

I lift my head and saw his handsome face.

"Do I look okey to you?!" I shouted at him.

I don't fall for your charms!!

"Sorry..about that...I didn't mean to throw it to you...my hand is just numb.." he apologized and explain.

"Okey!please don't get near at me..I don't want to ser your face right now..and I don't care about your numb hand..cause I'm leaving.." I said and stud up while my hand is on my forehead.

I start to walk and see the guy he was about to follow me.

"Stop! don't follow me!please!!before I'll do something to you!!my head is burning now!!.so don't follow me!!" I shouted while slowly walking far from the guy.

I qyickly run as I feel that I'm far enough.

Shut..that was really embarrassing!!

How can a day be so worst!!I didn't expect this!!please warn me if this things happened in future..so I can be reminded!!

Now!!I hate people with dogs!!

I run to the house and clean my own wounds.

The door quickly open and it reveals Sunoo.

"What happened?!!" He asked.

"This is nothing.." I said and lower down my face.

"Hey!!tell me!!" He said.

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Nooo!!!!" He shouted to.

"Idiot.." I said.

"Tsk...stop being strong..cause I know how weak you are!" He said.

After hearing those...my tears quickly fall.

"That's it!!cry!!!" He shouted.

"Why are you shouting?!!!" I sobs.

"I'm not shouting!!I'm just happy because you're crying!!" He said.

???

I wipe my tears and Sunoo sat beside me.

"Just tell me what happened." Sunoo said and pull my head to lay on his shoulder.

He really know mw well.

.

•°•°•.

JMLXX

HIHIHIHIHIHIHI......Sunoo will be sassy soon...hahahabahhaa...Lol

See you tomorrow~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.3K 29
"Does this change your feelings for me?" "Knowing that I bite?" A JayWon Vampire FF
2.4K 79 11
"𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." "𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚." 𝚜: 𝟶𝟺-𝟷𝟶-𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺 𝚎: -
8K 701 46
"Ah I forgot my wallet at home sorry" I nodded and was about to take back the items but he held them down "I can give you something better if you j...
403K 23.2K 36
"𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵." -- 🚨viewer discretion is advised Content : strong...