~โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•’ ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••...

By _Crybaby_Tearz_

๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, (๐˜ /๐˜•). ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

8.7K 151 849
By _Crybaby_Tearz_

((⚠️Authors Note~ a little bit of blood will be included into this chapter, nothing much. But I'm just saying this just in case ^^ it'll be later on into the chapter, towards the end. So if you're sensitive, you can skip the end. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy

- with love, TearyEyes <3 ))

  You continued to lay your head down against the desk, wanting to cover your face. Your heart raced in your chest, as you blushed to yourself.

"(Y/N) is our new student. Would you like to stand up and share some things about yourself, (Y/N)?" Your teacher asked.

Your eyes widened as you started sweating nervously. You picked your head up, seeing a lot of eyes in the room staring at you.

Your heart stopped, as you began to tense up. "I- I-.... I'm fine-" you said, not wanting to stand up.  

"-oh, uhm- are you sure?" Your teacher asked, tilting her head a bit.
"Yeah, I'm sure." You said back, nodding.

"Alrighty then!" She said, before walking back in front of the class. "Today, we're going to be with partners!"

Once she said the word 'partners', you could see kids around the room smiling, as they would look at other kids, already picking out who they wanted to be with.

"But instead of you choosing, since I know a lot of you like to play and goof off- I'll be choosing your partners!"
The smiles on the kids faces soon turned into disappointed and angered faces, as some groans can be heard around the classroom.

"Thats pure bullshit!"

You immediately turned your head to where the voice came from, looking over to the girl known as 'Cassandra'.

The classroom got silent, as the teacher sighed softly. "Now, Cassandra. Don't make a scene or else I'll make you go to the principal's office again." She said.

Cassandra flipped the teacher off, rolling her eyes as a smirk came upon her face. 

The teacher huffed, facing back towards the center of the classroom. "Well anyways- you're going to be working with your partner, studying and answering review math questions for a test that you'll be taking at the end of the month. It's a big grade, so I suggest that you don't play and waste time. This is middle school and you guys should know better, so I expect better." She said, with a serious face. "Once I call out your name, and give you a partner, you are going to come up to the back table and grab two pieces of paper for you and your partner and answer the study guide questions on the paper. Do I make myself clear?" She said loudly.

"Yess-" some kids in the class groaned out while others said it with a more serious tone of voice.

"Alrighty then!" The teacher said, before she started to call out names.

You continued to sit at your seat, watching as kids were called up with their partner. You waited for your name to be called, yet you were a bit nervous to see who the hell your partner would be.

A few minutes passed by, until you and a few other kids were still seated.
The teacher looked around at you and the other kids, thinking of who she should put together.

"(Y/N)-"

She called your name out, as she looked over to the person that was sitting next to you. "And Cassandra-"

Your heart fucking dropped, as your legs grew a bit shaky.
'What the hell is going on with me?' You asked yourself, realizing how nervous you were getting.

A small groan can be heard coming from Cassandra, as she slowly stood up from her seat. She tilted her head, hair covering her face a bit and she stared at the teacher, a bit of hate in her eyes.

"Now Cassandra, don't act smart with me. Please try and be nice to the new student, maybe you'll even become great friends with her!"

Cassandra looked at the teacher, looking a bit disgusted by her words. You were kinda... hurt? By this, but you quickly brushed it off.

Cassandra shrugged. "Whatever makes you shut the hell up." She said to the teacher, looking directly into the poor woman's eyes. Cassandra soon turned towards you, looking at you with a serious face. "Let's fucking get this over with before I lose my shit." She said, walking away as she went over to the back table, grabbing the papers.

'The fucks her problem?' You ask yourself, as you watched her get the stuff.
The teacher sighed, rolling her eyes a bit before pairing up the rest of the kids that were sitting.

You walked towards Cassandra, as she sat down in a chair, a empty chair next to her. "Well, uhm- hey t-there." You didn't really know what to say, after what just happened.

She gave you the side eye, exhaling. "Hey??" She said, getting a bit tense.

The awkward tension grew as you both went silent. "H-heh, well either way. I'm new here, sooo- I don't really know what we're learning about in this class at the moment. U-uhm, may you teach me how to do it?" You asked, kindly smiling at her.

"Pffftttt- do I look like your damn teacher?" She said, giving sass.

"Hey- a-are you okay? If you need to talk to anyone- I'm always here-"

Cassandra soon stood up, cutting you off in your sentence. "May I use the damn bathroom please?" The goth girl asked, as the teacher nodded.

Cassandra soon walked out the classroom, closing the door a bit roughly. You stared at the door for a moment, trying to process what just happened.

"Hey, are you okay (Y/N)?" A familiar voice asked. You turned around, to see Pico. You smiled, turning around to face him. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a bit... -"

"Concerned?" Pico finished your sentence. "Yeah.." you looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

Pico sighed. "No one really knows what's wrong with Cassandra, she's just very cold and disrespectful. She's always been, even to her 'friends'. People tried warming up to her, but failed." He said.

You looked up at him, getting more interested. "She doesn't seem to care about anyone else besides herself, and basically controls everything her friends do." Pico laughed a bit.
"Maybe just try staying away from her, even though you guys are partners. She can really fuck you up if you're not careful enough, mentally and physically." You nodded, smiling at Pico.

"Thanks for letting me know." You said softly. "No problem!-"
You and Pico looked towards the door, hearing it open.
Cassandra soon walked back into the room, walking back towards you.
Pico looked at you, smiling before turning back around.

You smiled at him, before looking back at Cassandra. You said nothing as she sat back down, putting her head down against the desk. You sighed softly, looking at her.
All you could really do is just leave her alone till she feels like saying something, but you highly doubted that she will.

You grabbed your paper, working on the work sheet by yourself. You got 6/10 questions done, before the teacher spoke in front of the class.

"Alright guys, times up. Slowly start walking back to your seats, please." You got up as Cassandra did as well, walking back to you seats- yet, you guys sat next to each other, so it felt like nothing changed.

"You guys worked really hard and I'm very proud of... most of you!"

'Bitch move' you said to yourself, chuckling a bit. Cassandra looked at you for a second before looking back at the teacher with a serious expression.

"Well, get your things together, it's almost time for your next block!" She said. The room quickly grew loud, as kids started getting their stuff and pushing their chairs in.
Friend groups started gathering up as loud talking and laughs can be heard echoing throughout the room.

You slowly got up, getting your stuff and putting your backpack on.
You soon walked past Cassandra, as you guys locked eyes for a moment. You felt your heart race as you blushed a bit, looking into her eyes before you turned away. You soon walked towards the door, as Pico and Nene walked up to you. "Hey (Y/N)!" Nene said with a smile. Another kid that you've never met before walked up to you guys, he waved a bit, smiling. "Hey, Pico told me about you. Well, my name is Darnell." He said.
"Oh hey, nice to meet you!" You said back. They all started talking about stuff, it was nice to know that you were already meeting good people.

You soon were pushed by the kids with the pink Mohawk and with the dark haired Afro as they ran towards Cassandra, gathering together. "Bitch where the hell were you." The kid with the Pink Mohawk asked Cassandra. "In hell, Cyclops, where else?" The kid with the Afro laughed out. "Shut the fuck up Alucard, I'm not in the fucking mood." She said.

You stared at them, the other voices of the kids drowning out as you listened to the conversation Cassandra, Alucard, and Cyclops were having.

"The hell went up your ass?-" Cyclops said, raising a eyebrow. "Well- s-she's always like that either way." Alucard commented.

The bell soon rung, as every kid in the room quickly exited the room. You followed the crowd, exiting the classroom as you walked into the extremely crowded hallway. Kids pushed you around, as you struggled to even move an inch.
Loud yells and laughs can be heard throughout the hallway, as you kept being pushed.

You soon were pushed up against someone. You fell against them, pushing the person up against the lockers. You quickly got your balance back, looking up at the person you were pushed into. It was-

Cassandra.

You immediately backed away from her, literally wanting to run the fuck away. "I-I'm so sorry!!" You said. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck-" you trailed off of your sentence, seeing as Cassandra gained her balance back, looking at you with a angered expression. She groaned, picking up the things she dropped.
You quickly walked away, wanting to get out of the scene quickly before she could get even more mad.

You sighed to yourself, getting through the crowd as you managed to make it to your locker, opening it and doing what you needed to do.

Once you were done, you walked to your next class, entering the room.

Finally done with your first two blocks, on your third one now. Lunch was about to start in a few minutes.

Time was luckily passing by pretty fast, so the day was going out pretty well so far.

Soon enough, the teacher let the class know to line up for lunch. You got up, walking towards Nene, who was in your third block. "How's the day going so far for you?!" She asked. "Pretty good so far! I'm definitely still working on getting used to this place." You said.

"It's alright, I know you will!" You smiled at each other, walking out into the hallway with the class.

You, Nene, and your class soon made it to the cafeteria. Once you walked in, all that could be heard were loud voices of kids. Screaming, yelling, and loud banging (I don't know about y'all, but the cafeteria in my school will always fucking be like this lmao just writing this gives me so much nostalgia)

Once you and Nene got your food, you both found a place to sit down.

You sat down next to some kids you never seen before, they all looked emo/gothic, but there was this one kid who seemed to be in a... ninja costume? The fuck-

You looked at the kid weirdly, yet they luckily didn't realize . "Who the hell is that?" You whisper over to Nene, looking over at the 'ninja'. "Oh, that's Hanzou. They're just wired-" she whispered back, laughing a bit. "He usually hangs around Cassandra and her group of goths, even though Hanzou isn't really gothic himself."

You laughed, looking at Nene.
Loud yelling interrupting you and Nene's conversation.

You two looked towards where the yelling came from, only to see Cassandra literally punching the shit out of another student.

Your jaw dropped a bit, as you saw Cassandra beat the living hell out of the poor kid. "W-what happened!?!" You yelled out, standing up from you seat as you backed away a bit. Nene did the same, standing next to you.

Kids started screaming, surrounding Cassandra and the beaten up kid. Some were pulling out their phones, recording.

"T-they must've said or did something to make her snap!!-" Nene said, yet you could barely hear her due to all the screaming. Teachers soon came into the scene, trying to separate Cassandra from the kid.

You stared in fear, looking at the damage on the kids face. Blood was all over their face, coming from their lip and nose. Blood fell from his face onto the floor, kids freaking out over the amount of blood.

You gagged at the sight, as you covered your face a bit. Nene cringed, looking at the kids injuries.

"H-Holy Fuck!!-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 123 11
๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ? โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ป ยทโ†ยท โ€ปโ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ .โž โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ...
536K 5.1K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ร—Ranksร— #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
37.2K 1.1K 16
๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ง! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’•...
47 1 9
Following the events of Strung. Timothy has finally accepted themselves and came out as genderflux. Due to the passing of their father, and the unfor...