Chapter 10

{if there's any spelling errors in any of the chapters, please let me know and I'll fix them : )
Thank you

-TearyEyes}

You and Nene sat together, waiting for the teacher to announce when to start heading outside for the dance.
"I can't wait!!! I'm so happy Pico's here to enjoy it with us!!" Nene said, giving you a happy smile.

"Same!! He told me that the reason he left was because his family was visiting his cousin, Otis. Apparently, they kept experiencing... strange things..." you told Nene.

"Hmm... like.. what?" Nene asked.

"They said they kept seeing strange creatures... I'm not exactly sure- Pico was being very closed about the situation-"

"Alright everyone, start heading outside!!" Your last block teacher said out loud. "Return any assignments or homework that you finished and start heading to the back of the building in the field."

You and Nene speed walked out the classroom with everyone else.
The halls were extremely crowded as loud yells and laughs could be heard.

"I can't wait!!!! I wonder where Pico and Darnell are."
She said, looking around to crowd to try and find them.

Pico and Darnell soon walked out of one of the classrooms, soon walking towards you and Nene.
"Hey guys!!"

"Hello!" Pico said with a toothy smile.
Darnell waved, smiling.

The four of you made your way outside, hearing loud music and people going crazy on the grass.
A lot of people were in large groups while some were doing stupid shit with friends.
The sun was setting, but since the dance would last about 3 hours, it'll probably get dark soon.
Music was blasting as LED lights were everywhere.
The area was crowded, and it was a hassle finding a open spot.

"God damn, it's so loud here-" Darnell commented.
Yet, you could barely hear him over all the loud voices and music.

Some people bumped into you, pushing you around with your group of friends.
You wondered where Cassandra was, but at the same time-

It would be hard finding her and it'll be hard for her to find you.
You could see Hanzou walking with Alucard, talking about something.

You didn't pay mind to them though until Hanzou tapped on your shoulder.
"(Y-Y/N)? Do you know where Cassandra is?" He asked you.

You took some time to understand what he was saying because of the noise. "Uh-no- I haven't actually." You said to him. "Oh- okay..." he's said, before you were being pulled by Nene.

"I can't hear too good." She said, continuing to pull you to a quieter spot.
"Darnell and Pico went to get some snacks." She said.

"Oh cool! They're probably gonna be back in around 10 minutes because of this crowd." Nene nodded. "Yeah- oh my- what the hell?-" she looked towards one punk who was smoking.
Turns out, a group of punks had cigarettes out as they were talking to each other.

"So that's what I was smelling..." she said.

"I fucking knew it." You laughed out.
Nene laughed with you. "I'm not surprised." She commented.

You and Nene's eyes soon locked on someone holding a box of pizza. "Each slice for $10!!"

"Damnit... my mom gave me some money, but I don't know if it's worth it-
Fuck it. I'm hungry as hell. I'll be back, (Y/N)!" Nene said, walking towards the pizza guy.