𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

47.1K 1K 2.6K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

Passion or power?

Would you rather be burnt with passion or elevated with power?

I don't know about you but I have a strong desire to be on top.

I love having power over others, the feeling of knowing someone idolises you, feels like heaven on earth. Power was something my mom taught me to how to control from young.

"Now listen here Y/N, having power is one thing... but knowing how to control that power, knowing how to use it correctly, now that's where the true power lies."

You see, it's not about how much power you have, it's about what you do with it. And Georgia Miller definitely knows how to use her slice.

Ginny often pushes Georgia's speeches to the back of her mind but I love them. Georgia has that vibe around her, the type of vibe where you could feel her enter a room without even looking at her.

Her award winning smile held secrets, secrets threatening to destroy the world she worked so hard to build if they got to the wrong person. 

I've always felt powerless, trapped in a bubble of agony and sorrow. The day I escaped, however, that bubble burst. All the sorrow I once felt dissipated. Left in that prison that held me down and stole my childhood— my life away from me.

With Ginny and Georgia I could build that back up. They helped me regain my confidence, my life and my passion.

My deep, deep passion for power.

Men have always held me back. From male teachers refusing to give me my correct grades because I "painted them out to be the villain" to my abusive father attempting to kill me from the inside out.

Now that I think about it, he's always been off. I knew that from the moment I heard him and mom, my biological mother, arguing. He had been using our money to buy things we couldn't afford; a flashy car, new gadgets, nights out at the most expensive restaurants in the city and bookings at the richest hotel around.

They were all clear telltale signs of cheating, I knew it, she knew it too. Yet she still refused to leave him.. causing me to mentally criticise her. I always thought is her as weak, now knowing she only stayed until the end because she was scared.

She was scared of leaving me with him. She was scared of being lost in the world ahead of her. She was scared.

And she had every reason to be.

"Y/N and Virginia Miller, may I speak to you outside?"

She said our stepfather had been in an accident and he didn't make it so Georgia was coming with Austin to pick us up.

Boohoo.

He was a creep, he would smell my hair when he hugged me and always push my body against his.

It always ended with him receiving a punch. He should know better.

Kenny's funeral was the worst. Every attendee was a stuck up, rich, white person who looked down on us, as if we were the dirt beneath their shoe.

"Poor Amber-Lynn, I know she had trouble with the divorce but she must be devastated. I mean, have you seen the new wife.. who shows that much cleavage at a funeral?"

Ginny had slightly barged the woman before apologising to her. We snickered at her reaction before turning to look at Mom.

There was a crowd of people surrounding her, guiding her through the deep, dark world of death.

But I could see that it was fake. It all was. The tears. The mourning. The pathetic sympathy they pushed on her. It was a comedic scene, all in all.

——————————————

Popular rap songs blasted through the car, lifting the tension around us. The roof was off and the wind blew through my hair, pushing my curls back.

"She even caught me on the counter."

"It wasn't me."

"Saw me bangin' on the sofa."

"It wasn't me."

"I even had her in the shower."

"It wasn't me."

"She even caught me on camera."

"It was— HEY," I complained, "Damn it Ginny, you couldn't wait until after we finished our line to freak out?"

"I'm sorry. C'mon do you guys really think this song is appropriate for a nine-year-old?"

Mom scoffed, "Please. He doesn't understand any of it. Austin what's this song about?"

Austin was smart, he knew definitely knew what the song was about.

"Doing it on the bathroom floor, getting caught and lying about it so we don't get in trouble." Austin almost instantaneously replied.

I could see Ginny's boasting face, glad that he proved her right.

"Go back to your Harry Potter game." Mom chuckled.

At this point I was beyond tired. The soft sun and low background talk was lulling me to another dreamless nap. I treasured my sleep, it was the one thing no one could take away from me and I loved it.

My eyes fluttered closed, listening to Mom and Ginny go back and forth about her previous dating life. I have to admit Ginny's concerns were legitimate, some of the men in the past have been tricky, to say the least.

We stopped off at a 7/11, getting gas and some snacks for the rest of the ride. I stayed back with Austin, my body was dead from the hours of driving and naps I took.

A police car drove by us, immediately slowly down when he saw two black girls in a car with a white boy. I'm not surprised, this happened all the time in Texas.

An overweight police officer immediately parked his car, heading towards us until he saw Georgia walk up to us.

"Hi, Mr Officer." She cheekily said, he didn't reply, the red blush blooming on his cheeks said enough.

"Was that racist?" Ginny questioned, "That was racist, right?"

"When is it not racist? This is just like Texas, I feel like I'm at home already." I softly replied.

"What was with you? "Hi Mr. Officer." You sound like bad porn." I snorted at her comment, Ginny was funny without trying to be. One of the things I love about her.

"I could use a good pat down. Been a while."

"Ew." I grimaced.

"Gross. Seriously, just gross."

Driving through Wellsbury, I noticed something. For one, everyone was white. There was some POC around but this was definitely a white town... Great.

The second thing I noticed was how rich the town was. The parks looked well kept and the streets were actually clean for once. I can't lie, it looked good.

Georgia took one look at my expression before celebrating, "You like it. Ha! You both like it."

"It looks like Paul Revere boned a pumpkin spice latte."

"Mark my words, we are gonna run this town."

Yes we were.

"Run it, burn it to the ground, flee  into the night. Same difference."

Looking around, there was election posters everywhere. I guess this place had the whole 'Small Town Mayor' vibe going on, which I found intriguing. It was like stepping into a whole new world, one with pretty dog walkers and small cafés.

"He looks like a young JFK." Georgia seemed interested.

"Like the desert, right?"

——————————————
and done! this chapter was kinda boring but i just wanted to match it to the script in the show..

anyways i hope you enjoyed !

remember to comment && vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 395 24
Y/n, also known as yourself Y/n will be Hispanic "I lost trust in you. You lied to me. You kept secrets from me. I don't know what you want me to te...
63.5K 840 27
It's hate transformed to love? Will it work out? Will it stay as happy as anticipated? Started: February 10, 2021 Ended: August 12, 2021 Thank you t...
23.6K 564 20
- "So which is it? Do you want to fight or fuck me" *ೃ༄ When Ella fuller - Cynthia's eldest daughter - begins to have rivalry with the new girl ginn...
21.4K 536 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...