✊✊Promis Me✊✊

By BabyD012815

More

Deana
Day'Sean
Dangerously In Love
I Bet
What Hurts The Most
She

✋✋Just A Friend

83 6 6
By BabyD012815

I went to bed and woke up around 6:30 at night and decided to find out what I should wear to the Get Together at my parents house so I decided to dress a Lil girly. I put on a red dress and some black heels with red and black accessories to go with it with some make-up and a Lil lipstick and went to the garage to choose a car to drive I got into my red Range Rover and Road to my parents house. I seen my parents and went and hugged them and kissed them they introduced me to somebody I never seen before at my parents house they told me it was somebody they was working with. His name was Jay a.k.a Justin. He was short and had tattoos. I thought he was really cute. We went to talking and I found out a lot. He was a artist in music. He was sweet and respectful. We exchange numbers. I gave my parents a high and kiss goodbye and left.

Day'Sean POV:
I pull up and see that Deana range rover is gone. So I went on my phone and tracked her phone to her parents house. So I went there looking for her. I went in and seen her mother having a great time. I walk up to her and ask her has she seen Deana she said yes she just left. I said thank you and left. I get home and she had just pulled up and was getting out the car. Looked like she went looking for another nigga. Wait till we get in the house.

Me:Where you coming from.??
Deana: My parents house
Me: Wearing that. Why the fuck you leave the house in that.?
Deana: Yes and because I bought it and wanted to...
Before she could finished I slapped her. She looked at me and punched me I grabbed my face and laughed and got even madder and punched her. She started to run upstairs and I grabbed her foot and dragged her back down she kicked me in my dick. I slapped her again..... Then I leave the house..
POV Over:

Deana POV:
I can't believe he hit me. I went upstairs and ran me a bath I went and set there for 2 hours then got out and seen I had a text from Jay.
Jay:Wassup
Me:Hae Jay
Jay: What are you doing
Me:Nothing what are you doing .??
Jay:Listening to music and rapping.
Me:That's wassup. I'm going to bed so I guess imma talk to you tomorrow.. Goodnight
Jay: Wait what are you doing tomorrow morning.?
Me:Nothing why wassup
Jay: Wanted to know if you want to go out for breakfast in The morning...
Me:Sure text me tomorrow

I think Sean is going to kill me but Jay is just a friend so it dont matter...
Deana POV Over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 729 11
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
9.9K 2.5K 18
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
5.8K 26 15
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...