Dead Girl~☆Alice Cullen☆~

By ver_itty

Dades adoptive mother decides she should spend the year with Bellas father, Charlie. She expects a boring yea... More

introducing myself
prolong
1.
[02]
[03]
[04.]
[05]
[06.]
[07.]
[09.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[14.]
[15.]
[16.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
NOT AM UPDATE
[20.]
[21]
[22.]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
New Moon prolong.
[1]
[2]
[ 3 ]

[08.]

5.8K 229 34
By ver_itty

Alice sighed.

It would be okay. It would. As long as Edward didn't talk to Bella for a little longer.

"Give them some time to settle in. It is for the best Alice." He had said the morning earlier.

"He's right. I'll give her a few weeks and then I'll talk to her. The less she knows the better."

You see the previous night, Alice had a vision.

It was about some new vampires coming to town.

The Cullens were playing baseball and they showed up, one of them caught whiff of Dade and Bella and things got out of hand.

They left and took the girls to a hotel.

Somehow they ended up in a room with him, it showed him bite Dade and Bella. And then they were lying motionless on the floor.

Edward said it would be best to stay away from the girls until the vampires left town. That way they didn't get hurt.

Alice didn't like the idea of not being by Dade's side, but she also didn't want Dade to get hurt.

As long as Edward ignored Bella for a few weeks they would be good.

Alice sighed and placed her head against the steering wheel.

"Why? Why now? I was finally close to her, and this happens? Fuck sakes"

She heard someone get in her car and didn't bother to look up to know it was Jasper.

"What's the matter, Darling?" Jasper said.

A few decades ago Alice had vision of Jasper joining they're family.

She searched for him, he more then happily joined them.

Did they date for a bit? Maybe....

They had a fling, it was nice, it made Alice happy.

But they decided they wanted to remain friends, after Alice told Jasper she might like woman (which he fully supported)

Jasper rubbed her back gently as she stared at her steering wheel.

"You did it then?" Jasper asked sadly, he didn't like seeing Alice sad like this.

"Yep." Alice said, her voice full of saddness.

Jasper frowned and pulled her into a hug. "Its okay, Darling. Its only for a few weeks."

"Jasper, i...she's my Mate. My one person i spend my immortatily with. She makes me happy." Alice said lifting her head.

"I know, i know." Jasper said.

Alice snuggled into her chest.

"I don't want her to get hurt. lately Edwards been making alot of decisons for me, which sucks you know? But we need to keep both of them safe"

Jasper farrowed his eyebrows.

"Both of them?" He asked.

"Yeah, Bella and Dade. Me and Edward can't talk to them. Because both of them will get hurt if we do, i thought you knew that?" Alice pulled away from the hug.

Jasper shrugged. "I just assumed it was just Dade, since i saw Edward talking to Bella today."

"What? Wait maybe he was just telling her to leave him alone?" Alice asked.

Jasper shook his head. "No, i saw him walking with her in the hallways. I don't think he told her."

Jasper sensed her get angry.

"He wasn't suppose to do that" jasper whispered.

"No. He wasn't. He was going to ignore her."

Jasper shook his head disappointed in Edward.

"He isn't going to ignore her," Alice whispered angrily. "I'm going to kill him."

Jaspers's eyes widened. "Wow, calm down Darling. You don't know that."

"No, I do. He made the decision now. He doesn't want to ignore her anymore."

Jasper felt a spark of anger in him.
This time it wasn't Alice's emotions.

Edward made Alice ignore her mate, and then he decided to talk to her.

Alice hurt Dade and herself, all for Edward to be selfish.

"Goddamn it Edward." Jasper said.

Alice started the car, Jasper knew she was going to hurt Edward, possibly kill him, but he made no effort to stop her.

She drove extremely fast, not many people were on the road so she could.

Alices anger fueled Jasper up, he didn't know whether it was him who wanted to hurt Edward, or it was just Alices emotions rubbing off on him.

Alice pulled into their driveway, she was at their door in less then a second she opened the door and ran In, Jasper behind her.

Everyone was home except Carlisle.

Alice looked around until her eyes landed on Edward.

Rosalie stared at her smirking. She had been waiting for Edward to get his ass beat for decades.

Edwards eyes widened when he read Alices thoughts.

"You." Alice said storming up to him.

"Alice, it's not what you think-"

"Shut up! You made me hurt her, you made me put her through that, and now your talking to Bella?!" Alice screeched.

Esme stared between the two. "Alice honey what's the matter?"

Alice chuckled her eyes full of hatred. "Eddie boy over here, made Alice stop talking to Dade," Jasper said.

Rosalie glared at Edward. "You did what? That's her Mate you fucking asshole!" Rosalie screeched.

"You don't understand, we needed to ignore them so they'd be safe." Edward said calmly.

"Exactly. We needed to ignore them. And you didn't!!" Alice shouted.

"I can control myself Alice, we don't know if you can." Edward said.

Esme gasped. "Edward!" She said.

Alice ran up to him and wrapped her hand around his neck, she slammed him into a wall.

Of course choking him wouldn't kill him, but it still hurt having another vampire do it.

"I can control myself! Have you forgotten that you were the one who was going to kill Bella? Huh? Have you forgotten that you were the one who needed to go to fucking Alaska so you wouldn't kill an entire classroom of children!! I can control myself Edward. I can, you can't." Alice said.

"Alice please put your brother down" Esme said.

"No can do mother. This isn't my brother this is just a selfish little monster." Alice spat.

Everyone was in shock, except Jasper.

Edward yelled and grabbed Alice, he grabbed her waist and threw her into the wall Jasper was by her side in less the a second. "Are you alright Ali?" He only used her nickname when he was worried, like right now.

Alice groaned but shot up she ran towards Edward. She jumped on his back wrapping her legs around his neck, she slammed him into the ground. Emmett laughed at them, clearly not taking the situation seriously.

"Edward, Alice! Please!" Esme said.

Edward ignored her and grabbed Alice's foot pulling her to the ground, he got on top of her and wrapped his hand around her neck, Alice struggled but kneed him in the crouch.

"Ohh! That'll hurt." Emmett said, Rosalie, glared at him and continued watching them.

Edward fell to the ground, and Alice immediately grabbed him and threw him into the window. He broke the glass and landed on the ground Alice jumped through the window, along with the rest of the family.

She went straight towards him and grabbed his neck, she lifted him in the air.
Edward stared down at her with wide eyes.

"Alice calm down" Esme said.

Alice glared at Edward, he saw her million thoughts she had while holding him in the air, most were about her killing him.

"Alice, I'm sorry." Edward said. Alice ignored him and continued tightening her grip.

"Darling calm down" Jasper said.

Alice ignored him and threw Edward into a tree. Edward groaned but ran up to Alice he kicked her in the stomach, Alice punched him. Both of them ignored the pleas for them to stop from Esme.

"Enough!" They heard. Everyone snapped their heads in the direction of the voice.
Carlisle stood a few feet away from them. Esme sighed in relief.

"Oh thank God," she said.

Edward and Alice froze before they broke apart.

Carlisle walked up to Esme and placed a kiss on her forehead. "You alright?" He asked the woman softly. Esme nodded and hugged his side.

Carlisle walked towards Edward who was looking down at the ground shamefully, and Alice who was glaring at Edward.

"What is going on?" Carlisle asked.

Edward opened his mouth but Carlisle interrupted him.
"I would like to hear it from Alice."

Edward shut his mouth and looked at the girl.

Alice turned her attention to Carlisle. She cleared her throat.

"I had a vision last night, remember? And this morning Edward said we should both ignore Dade and Bella. So I did, and I assumed Edward did too. Dade somehow knew I was ignoring her"

"That was me" Rosalie said smiling.

Alice nodded. "Yeah, and I did ignore her but she wouldn't leave. She almost passed out, and it turned out she had a fever, so I took her to her house. And then when she woke up I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere, since I couldn't tell her at school I decided to do it then. I did tell her and she left." Alice took a deep breath.

"I was sitting in my car, and Jasper showed up. By the way, why were you there?"

"I might have been watching you two, to make sure nothing happened"

"And then he told me Edward wasn't ignoring Bella, I saw his decision to not ignore Bella after all, and I got pissed"

"Because You had already hurt Dade, but Edward backed out?" Carlisle asked.

Alice nodded. Carlisle nodded a sad look on his face.

He turned his attention to Edward. "Now Edward?"

"I did ignore her at first, but then it became too much. I decided I had more experience with humans, and I could resist myself.."

Carlisle shook his head in disappointment. "You made Alice wreck her relationship with Dade, because you thought she would hurt her?" Carlisle asked in disbelief.

Edward nodded shamefully. Everyone stared at him in disgust, disappointment, disbelief.

Alice felt like crying. Edward. She thought he trusted her. She thought he cared about her. She thought he wanted her to be happy. She thought he knew she wouldn't hurt a human. Ever. She thought.

He thought she would hurt the one person she cared about besides her family. And that hurt. That hurt her so, so much.

Alice felt a sob form in her throat but it never came. God she hated being a vampire.

All her anger washed away and was replaced with sadness, hurt, betrayal.

Her thoughts hit Edward like a tidal wave. He saw everything. He realized how much pain he caused her.

Edward reached his hand out to touch her arm.

"Alice, Alice i am so, so sorry." He said.

Alice moved away from his hand.
She stumbled a bit and fell on her knees, instead of getting up she sat there.

She waited for the tears that would never arrive. She wanted to feel them run down her face. She wanted to cry so badly. But she couldn't.

"I thought you trusted me..." Alice said. Her golden eyes full of hurt.

"I..i do..."

"No you don't...you never did.." Alice whispered softly.

Esme couldn't bear seeing her daughter so hurt.

Esme walked up to the girl and bent down, she wrapped her arms around the girl.

Alice sat there awkwardly.

Esme pulled away from the girl, and placed a kiss on her forehead. She joined her husbands side.

Everyone stared at Alice, all of their eyes full of worry and sadness.

Alice felt like a small animal surrounded by children in a zoo.

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm leaving for a bit." Alice said suddenly.

"Where?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't know. Don't look for me. Please." Alice was oddly calm, Jasper knew that was a bad sign.

"But-"

"It'll only be for a few days. Not long. I'll come back." Alice stared at the ground.

"Don't do anything bad to yourself, Alice" Esme said.

"I won't mum. I promise."

Alice felt someone embrace her extremely quickly. Rosalie pulled away.

"Don't hurt yourself. And come back. Alright?" Rosalie whispered.

Alice buried her face in Rosalie's shoulder.

"I will."

Rosalie left her side and went to Emmett.

All Jasper could feel around him was disappointment in Edward, Sadness, and Alice. Who was feeling nothing. Nothing at all.

Alice stood up, and gave her family one last glance before she ran into the woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 939 12
Alyssa Black grew up having to overhear the arguments between her father and his brother. No matter how much she tried to block it out, they would al...
85.4K 2.5K 16
(𝐧.) 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡�...
67.2K 2.1K 12
⚠️Very Short Story⚠️ ⚠️Ten Chapter Story⚠️ Payton never expected to find a family that will actually love her and treat her like she deserves to be t...
1M 23.1K 76
❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]