Forever In Their World [Seque...

By nashlycam23

After Jaylee Stone finds out her parents have been taken, she has no other choice but to return back to the D... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

3

378 13 2
By nashlycam23

Jaylee's POV

"You know, although the circumstances are tough, I love that you're back here with us. It feels like a real team again." Louis said as him and Harry began serving everyone food.

"Yeah... it's nice having you guys by my side. I would of hated to have done this all on my own. I don't think it would of been possible." I mentioned as Liam glanced at me.

"Well you're a smart girl Jaylee, I'm sure you would of picked up something. But don't you worry, you always have our backs. We're always here for you." Liam assured as I smiled slightly.

"Thank you. I appreciate the help." I replied before Louis set a plate of pizza in front of me.

"We're going to celebrate you being back with us with some pizza! We're super glad that you're back." Louis cheered as I chuckled and looked down at my two slices.

"I can tell." I said as I looked up at him to see his rare smile.

"Who doesn't love pizza?" Louis asked before he slung his arm over my shoulders and squeezed me against him.

"Losers." Niall responded before he took a bite of his.

"I'm surprised you guys are... super calm and cheery you know? Like don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see this side of you all but.... it's just different. I'm so use to seeing you all so tense and angry." I commented as Harry chuckled after sitting down.

"That's cuz our whole life changed since you came around little one. You helped us win the battle and now we can sleep with both eyes closed. Life has been so much more peaceful, and it's a bonus having you back." Harry smirked as we made eye contact.

"Awww, thank you. I appreciate it." I blushed before I saw Harry take a bite out of his slice.

"You gonna eat love?" Zayn asked as he pointed at my food while he sat next to me.

"Yeah... it's just... I don't really have an appetite right now since.... you know." I said, bringing the mood down.

"Aww love, well don't let it stop you from eating. We care about your health and we want to take care of you. Please, eat. It'll make me feel better. We will find your parents. It just takes some patience." Louis comforted as he placed his hand on my thigh while he sat on the other side of me.

I thought it was interesting how calm everyone was about this situation. Let alone how enthusiastic and happy they were. I understood that they were excited to have me stay with them, but it was a little odd for me. I've never seen them this happy before, but maybe it was because I haven't spent three entire months with them. So I don't really know how much they've changed. I'm glad to see them looking so relaxed and calm. I guess I'm just surprised they don't seem as worried as I am.

"Okay." I replied with a smile before I began eating.

"How has your routine been back at home since you left Jaylee?" Liam asked as he looked up at me.

"Oh it's been pretty good. I work on the weekdays, hang out with friends and family.... I've even been working on my strength too. I'm working out basically everyday." I informed as they all looked at me.

"Oh wow! That's amazing Jaylee! I was about to say, you look really fit. When we first had you here you were super boney and tiny. But now... you look really muscular and toned." Louis commented as he looked at my bicep.

"Oh... thank you. Yeah... I've been doing some HIIT work outs. It's helped me grow a ton of muscle and keeps me in shape. I feel really strong now." I blushed as I felt all eyes on me.

"Any particular reason why you chose to change your body?" Liam asked.

"Well, I figured I should probably step it up a notch and work on myself cuz of what I went through. You know I just want to be able to defend myself and feel confident if something were to happen." I answered.

"So you're saying you can kick some real ass now?" Harry asked before everyone laughed.

"Basically." I giggled.

"That's awesome. We still have our workout room. You can use it whenever you'd like." Louis smiled as I looked over at him.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"So how's life been for you all? Has anything changed?" I asked before I took a bite of my pizza.

"Well we haven't been bothered since you left. No one's tried threatening us or anything like that. We've just been training every day still, keeping in shape like you. And we've just been living life normally." Liam replied as I looked at him.

"Does the whole state know that you're ruling now?" I questioned as they all looked at each other briefly. That was strange.

"Um well we're still trying to get that all figured out and solved. But we're not publicly announced yet." Liam answered as he looked down.

"Oh, I thought you guys would get your title immediately?" I questioned.

"Well yeah... it's just been a process you know. Cuz there was six of us and now there's only five.... so they're kinda confused what happened with the sixth member." Harry said as he too looked down.

"Oh... I get it. Would they still give you the title even without me being a part of it?" I asked as everyone shifted in sync.

Why are they acting so weird?

"Yeah... I believe so. It shouldn't be a problem. We're badass and they know they can't mess with us." Liam said before I chuckled.

"Yeah... they better give it to you or else they'll be in big trouble." I joked as they all chuckled.

"Exactly. At least someone knows that." Liam grinned.

"Anyone want another slice of pizza?" Niall asked before he got up and grabbed himself another two slices.

"No thanks, I think I'm going to take a shower and head to bed, I've had a long day." Louis denied as he shook his head.

"I'll take one." Harry replied as I looked down at my uneaten crust.

"A shower and bed sounds really nice right about now." I sighed with a smile as Louis looked down at me.

"Well why don't you take one?" He questioned before I glanced up at him.

"May I?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course Love. This place is your home, treat it as one. You don't need permission anymore." Louis smiled as I chuckled.

"You don't know how nice those words are to hear." I teased before he grinned as I got up.

"Well then I'm going to go take a shower. I won't be long." I informed as they all looked up at me.

"Alright, I'll see you in the room." Zayn commented as my heart slightly fluttered.

Right, I forgot we'll be sleeping together.

I nodded my head back at him before I turned around and exited the living room, making my way towards the hallway.

It was strange walking down these familiar hallways without one of the guys by my side, holding me in a death grip. I was so use to them constantly manhandling me that it felt weird without it. It almost didn't feel normal. But I was more than happy to walk around freely like I did back at my
house. I would hate for the same thing that happened here to happen all over again.

I then entered into Zayn's room before I grabbed out a fresh pair of clothes, walking back towards the bathroom before locking myself in. I sighed as I stripped off my clothing, trying to shake off my anxiety as I stepped towards the shower and turned the knob on.

I listened as the water sprayed against the floor, thinking about the mysterious gang that took my father and mother. I began to deeply ponder over the whole thing, wondering why none of it made any sense. Shouldn't it make sense? Or else, why would they have done it?

I then stepped into the warm water, adjusting it to the temperature I wanted before I began washing my hair. I was glad I remembered to bring my own shower supplies since I never really liked using theirs. I then poured the shampoo into the palm of my hand before I rubbed it all over my hair, closing my eyes during the process.

I tried to calm myself down as I washed my entire body, trusting in the guys that they will help find my parents and bring us all back home to safety. They have my back and I know they'll protect me with their lives, so I did feel safe with them. Which was funny.... cuz last time I was here I wanted nothing to do with them. And I was constantly terrified of them. It's funny how things turn out in the end.

After I was done, I turned off the water before I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wet body. I then grabbed another towel and dried it with my hair as I stepped closer towards the mirror. I dropped the smaller towel on the counter before I pulled out my bra and pajama shirt.

After I dried my body I quickly slipped on my underwear before my pajama shorts that matched my shirt. I then folded my towels neatly before I opened the door and quietly walked out. I heard some noises in the kitchen as I walked down the hall towards Zayn's room, wondering if he was in there or not.

As soon as I opened the door and walked in, I saw him standing by his closet completely shirtless. The old me would of flinched back and nervously blushed in the corner. But now I've changed and matured. I don't jump at tiny things anymore.

I glanced at his toned stomach, realizing he's been working out more since the last time I saw him. He had a full on six pack along with super toned biceps that complimented him very well. I was honestly impressed to say the least.

"Seems like I'm not the only one staying in shape." I commented as I walked past him, completely unfazed.

"Oh, sorry, I hope you don't mind. I kinda don't sleep with shirts on anymore. Especially since it's almost summer." Zayn replied as I tried to hide my smile.

You sure it's not to impress me?

"Yeah, I feel you. I'm stuck with tank tops and shorts." I chuckled before I caught him glaring at me from the corner of my eyes.

"I guess summer isn't too bad after all then." He said before I turned around and saw him staring at my legs.

"Zayn!" I gasped before I grabbed his pillow and whacked him with it.

"Ah! Hey I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" He laughed as he shielded his face with his arm.

"You're such a flirt." I smiled as I walked back over to my side of the bed before I placed my pillow back down.

"Only with you." He shrugged before he grabbed the sheets and pulled them down.

"You haven't moved on yet?" I asked, feeling bold today.

"No. It's not possible." He shook his head.

"It is possible. I just think you don't want to."  I replied before I slid myself in.

"Well you're right about one thing. I definitely don't want to." He said as I looked over at him.

"Even if I never liked you back?" I questioned as he too got under the covers.

"Well there's always that hope that someday you will.... but if in the end you never do, I can accept it. But I just won't move on." He answered.

"What if I'm married, or 80 years old with saggy boobs?" I questioned, trying to see how far he'd go.

He then chuckled as he fixed his blankets before looking over at me with a bright smile. "I love having you here like this."

"Like what?" I asked.

"You've changed. You're so much more confident and yourself. I like it." He complimented as I looked down.

"Well it's different when you're not forced to be here." I said as he nodded his head.

"That's true." His whole demeanor completely changed after I had said that. He then got super quiet as he turned his back towards me and turned off his lights.

"Goodnight." Was the last thing he said as my eyes stared into the darkness.

Well that was odd. He didn't even want to talk longer with me. Was it something I said?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.2K 62
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...
41K 917 53
"Just let me go!" She screamed as the cold chains dug into her skin. "No can do princess, you're in our world now." Zayn said darkly with a evil smir...
27.9K 735 37
A dark vampire story starring, One Direction's Harry Styles, featuring the rest of the members: Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall. A love that is forbid...
130K 6K 63
Surrounding himself with walls barricading any sort of emotions left within him, Louis finds them starting to crumble down for a certain boy with eme...