Jungkook Gang AU - COLORS OF...

By Blindlovers96

You do it once, you will do it again. "The Guilty Pleasures" Everything started when the two entered the Univ... More

Interlude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28( THE END)

Chapter 6

1.5K 115 17
By Blindlovers96

His v- live 🤧what is he so cute for 🤧

The more officer stared at him with a huge question mark plastered on his face, the longer Jungkook took lost in his thoughts. He didn't mean to give the matter a second thought but here he stood questioning if he really wanted to report him. He didn't even know his name. Talking about his crime he had no idea if he ever even did something wrong. He could have some wrong beliefs based on just a simple fact he saw him with a gun . The thought, the doubt of what if it comes back to him stopped him from letting out another word.

Jungkook :"Oh that, ah yes you are doing an amazing job protecting everyone." He did a thumbs up and instantly took a turn to rush back inside cursing internally for the move he just pulled out.

Officer :"Stop there kid." Jungkook came to a halt once the serious voice reached his ears. He gulped down saliva visibly before turning around to face the other once again.

Jungkook :"Yes?"

Officer :"Whom are you living with?"

Jungkook :"Ah that I live alone." He noticed the way officer looked at him suspiciously as if he did a crime. "But I think I saw someone else too through the balcony."

Jungkook :" Ah that, that..." He cursed internally "A university mate, he came to work on project but can't go back due to this curfew. "A nod and that was enough to give him a sign to rush back inside making sure he didn't look suspicious anymore.

XXX

Guy :" Done trying? "the words welcomed Jungkook as soon as he stepped inside the door step. The younger didn't understand why but a scowl escaped his lips making him. Furious once again.

Jungkook :" Because of you I got caught almost. If you get caught I will go to jail for nothing for keeping you here"

Guy :"Then sit your ass Inside and don't go to interact with then you dumb."

Jungkook :"I am dumb huh!? They say you when your careless ass decided to appear on balcony and I went to ask for my girlfriend ofcourse"

Guy :"Yeah, whatever for now you are safe for now and about your girlfriend so she is not a kid okay she can take care of herself. "

Jungkook :" easier said than done."

Guy :"No but you can go around and want to protect her like she is a 5 year old but trust me she is not. She is an adult. You can't stick to her for 24/7. Let her learn to take care of herself too."

The younger wanted to snap back but he couldn't. Maybe he really needed to realize she wasn't a kid. She was mature enough to take care of herself.

Jungkook :" But come to think of it, if all the signals are down how are they contacting each other? "

Guy :"Technology kid. Alright now if you are done, Where is my breakfast?"

Jungkook :"What in the world-- you." He raised a finger pointing at him while narrowing his eyes at him. "are going to pay me for each thing you eat.Plus If you want to eat then help yourself to kitchen oh and by the way make sure to wash the dishes too if you use them. I am hygienic person after all. "

Leaving the older dumbfounded to stare at him blinking eyes he felt a bit proud of himself like a 10 year would do when he was finally able to piss off someone. Turning on the music he warmed up and soon started his work out.

He ignored whatever the other was doing in his kitchen and focused on his training right when an awful smell reached his smell-senses and his head snapped towards the open kitchen attached to the lounge. His eyes widened dramatically as he almost let out a scream rolling his dumb bells away on floor rushing towards the kitchen.

Jungkook :"Are you insane!? You don't even know how to Cook ugh!! Step away!" He pushed the older away out of his instincts turning off the stove moving the fry pan away which was on fire at the moment. He rushed to windows and opened them up to let out the smoke away and turned back towards the guy crossing his arms over his buffed chest.

Guy :"Your fault you made me"

Jungkook :"My angels would tell me you don't know how to cook huh!?"

Guy :"Oh well" He scratched the back of his head. "Now that you know you can make something for me"

Jungkook :"Sorry? I am not your wife." He let his eyes roll hearing the other wheezing out at his sentence and he didn't understand what was so funny about it.

Guy :"you want a lady for such things?" Jungkook looked at him confused giving an "eh?" face.

Guy :"I mean a lady should be someone to stay beside you. Go party, have fun, have sex, make love ah perfect." Jungkook stayed there giving him the most weird look possible. He was the type of person to cuddle his girl, shower her with kisses and flowers, take her to beaches and amusement parks for dates instead of going for sex or clubs.

Guy :" wait. "He stepped forward analyzing the younger's expressions." Don't tell me you never had sex? "

The younger got a bit flustered at the question. He never really talked like that so openly with someone about the certain topic
.

Jungkook :" well umm maybe after wedding? Yeah wanna keep it special.I have better things to do anyways. " He tried his best to sound confident and not to shy away closing the windows once again putting the fry pan under cold water.

Guy :"yeah keep saying it till you don't have one cutie." Jungkook rolled his eyes not convinced one bit to have it anyways. He was better off with their comfort zone. Not like he was a horny teenager whose hormones were playing up. Walking back to lounge he started his workout once again. Not even fifteen minutes passed by when he felt the other one coming near him and joining him for it.

He didn't realize why but a smile appeared on his lips as he kept his focus on his training watching with the corner of his eye when the other one repeated the same ones he did so perfectly.He was kind of impressed to see how the other one followed him perfectly even including all the abdominal and core burns out.

Guy :"Quite impressive kiddo." A breathy voice escaped his lips trying to catch his breath. He took a seat on floor leaning his back against the couch while the other stood up wiping off his sweat doing some cool down before moving back to kitchen to make both of them a smoothie.

Jungkook :"Stop calling me kiddo." His voice came out normal surprisingly not irritated at all as a sigh escaped his lips. How he wished he could just drive to YN's Cafe just like before and get a delicious coffee of his girlfriend's hands.

Guy :"C'mon you still lost almost all card games."

Jungkook :"Yeah because you cheated." The other came to a halt hearing that which went clearly Un noticeable by the younger. He was convinced the younger had some hawk eyes to catch that. It's almost impossible to have a professional gambler to not have its own ways of cheating and so he did too.

Jungkook :"Well why else you would win each time. Luck is not always that good you know."

Guy :"Wow so your luck was not on your side and you blame that too on me. Great. My poor soul.It can't handle this many blames."

Jungkook :"I guess you are hungry put of your mind." He rolled his eyes extending the glass of smoothie once reached the other who accepted it gladly.

Guy :"How is it? My acting?" He grinned mentioning his dramatic over act he just pulled right now and laughed hearing the younger's remark.

Jungkook :"Awful." Only if he had any idea what the other was in real.

Gguk stood up grabbing his cellphone checking the signals but found none. He had no games in it either. No wifi no signals and the device looked almost useless at this point. Tossing it away he decided to finish the university project he had with the other one but then the elder took out his cards once again inviting kook to join.

They had nothing else to do anyways so he ended up accepting it and the games went hours long with Jungkook losing on repeat. A frustrated groan escaped his lips when he lost once again tossing the cards away and threw his head on a pillow squishing it in letting the other laugh at his cute move.

(cries In uwu)

Jungkook :"That's it!! I am playing Texas hold'em and you Zebra." He moved up again moving cushion away pointing finger at the guy. "You better get ready to lose huh!"

Guy :"Ohw yeah yeah sure." He laughed. "Didn't you say you are not betting anything."

Jungkook :"Whatever it's just two of us. We can just take back our money it's only for the game anyways.

Guy :" You serious? "

Jungkook :" Yes definitely. As much as money comes out of our pickets goes back right in there. I am not interested in this gambling shit even if it's between two people."

Guy :"woah alright bunny relax." And so the two started another rounds of games and he accepted the fact when younger said he was good at it. He truly was and would be wining  already but it was just their first games. His eyes swapped between the cards on the table then his own. Getting quite positive of his win even without having to cheat this time.

He was going to get a "Straight Flush" and damn he was more than excited to tease the younger once again over the defeat in his own suggested game. The looks on younger's face didn't look quite satisfactory either. He already raised a lot and decided to check in his last turn and that's when Jungkook stood up in his feet letting out a yell.

He almost laughed at the fact the younger lost again but his laugh died when he realized Jungkook was jumping out of happiness. The moment he swore his eyes almost came out seeing the "Royal Flush" Younger got.

Guy :"No what! Yah cheated!!"

Jungkook :"Oh hell no! You see I won! Huh a Royal Flush you never getting that." He bragged and kept bragging like a little kid collecting all the money but nicely returned the other's money to him after the game ended. He was happy, way too much having finally defeat the other and with the highest rank Royal Flush. To say his luck worked sounded valid. Why else you would get that without cheating.

They went for another few rounds and the elder ended up teaching Jungkook ways to cheat. He, himself was too swift at it. Even when he told younger he was going to cheat, jungkook failed to notice when he cheated.

When it came to Jungkook to cheat he was either way too slow to swipe the cards or way too, too obvious. His expressions, hand movements everything was way too obvious of his cheat.

Jungkook :"For how long it's gonna stay like this?" The two were done playing at this point. Sitting on separate couches lost in their thoughts when he decided to crack the ice.

Guy :"Maybe a few more days. It won't open this quickly though."

Jungkook :"No but seriously why would they block the whole city?"

Guy :" There must be threats around to take such a big step." A common sense - yet it never crossed the younger's mind. Jungkook quietly observed the other one. Each and everything about him was making him more and more curious of who he actually was.

Jungkook :" You still won't tell me your name? "

Guy :" Maybe not yet." He replied calmly  his eyes hovered over the younger in an extreme calm yet serious tone. The bone-chillin goosebumps traveled across the younger spine when the other let out the next words. "Not when you almost told the officer about me."

Jungkook :"I... I still didn't."

Guy :"Wouldn't make a change even if you did." Jungkook stayed quiet. Doesn't matter how much ever he curses at the other one or how much they got comfortable with each other. There was still something about the other one which scared him. It truly did. Why would the other one be so chilled about getting caught by the officer otherwise or maybe he was really just showing off he was wrong and he actually was not. Each thing just added more and more to his curiosity.

_______________________________________________

What do you guys think of it?

Please vote and comment to show some support ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.5K 32
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤- 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐘/𝐍- 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤- 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲 �...
440K 18.5K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
495K 12.4K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
129K 3.2K 33
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...