The Role of Mages

By DarkFate15

Kyoto DarkFate is a boy who lost his memories so long ago. Until, a group of mages begin to search for him wh... More

Search and Find
Fateful Visit
Everything Changes
DarkFate
Training Training Training
Training Training Training pt.2
Training Training Training pt.4
Training Training Training pt.5
Nightly Whispers
Who was that?
Power
Trouble
A Centurion War
Unexpected Takings
Interrogation
Screwed
Meet the Clan

Training Training Training pt.3

21 1 0
By DarkFate15

" Why are we in the middle of nowhere?" I ask, confused.

" Please don't ask a question every five second." Zero says, annoyed.

" Oh, sorry..."

We walked in the middle of an empty field.

" So-!" He picks me up and flies up to the sky.

" Wow, what the hell?!?" I ask as we fly really high up the sky.

By the time we stopped, I was certain that we were past the clouds.

" Umm..." I say then.

He.

Fucking.

Drops.

Me!

I was speechless for words.

" WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!"

" Calm down, geez." He yells at me.

I look at him to see that his wings have disappear and he's falling with me.

" Your task is to-"

" What?!" I say.

He sighs.

" Your task is to be able to relax and land onto the ground without blowing up like a water balloon being thrown against the wall." I hear his voice in my head.

" Alright. What do I need to do?" I ask.

" Relax. That is the most important part." He responds.

I close my eyes. I try to calm down for a few minutes but, the fact that I'll become tomato sauce if I don't calm down and the fact that I'm falling at the same time. Zero's comments were also not helping.

" You only have one chance. But, I believe in you."

I take a deep breath and open my eyes.

" Wait... What?" I look around, extremely confused as I find myself in a white room.

" Relaxation... That can be achieved when one has a clear mind." A voice says to me and I see a boy in the room.

" Who are-"

" Don't ask meaningless questions." The boy had his back facing me.

" Then-"

" Clear your mind. We need you."

" What do you-"

I'm suddenly snapped back into reality and I'm back to falling.

" Ok... Clear your mind..." I close my eyes and I take a deep breath. I hear a slight ring in my head. It was as if time had slowed down.

" Clear..." I move to where I'm standing up while I fall.

After about a minute, I slam into the ground, causing fire and a great force of wind explode across the area around me.

" You didn't have to punch the ground." Zero says.

I stand up and walk over to him then started wobbling.

Before I fell down, Zero catches me.

" I guess we can call it a day. It's crazy to think that you completed Ryland's, Aster's and my tasks all in one day." Zero says.

" Hvvv-a-lalollll-" I mumble before I pass out.

" Well, let's call it a day." He teleports to my room.

" Hey, stupid sack of bones, wake up!" I hear Samus say as she pours hot water on my chest.

I exclaim in pain.

" Owwww!!! What the hell?!?! " I cry and jolt up.

" Oh yeah, I'm next on your list. And Achned will be last." she says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 725 8
Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he was able to have you as his boyfriend. Som...
120K 3.2K 37
[COMPLETED] Its a world that Sakusa Kiyoomi is a vampire, and finding he's prey to be he's source of blood, while Atsumu Miya didn't believe of what...
232K 16.7K 40
When the youngest son of the ruler of post-apocalyptic Earth is captured by rebels who hide underneath its barren surface, it seems that escaping and...
549 56 30
A young, free spirit teenage boy, who waits for his sister to wake from coma, gets stuck in a War between two super natural society's, who uses aura...