CHIKO (GOT7 JJP) | Jaebum x J...

Galing kay JaeYongisLYFE

COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter (GOT)Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three (The End)
Author's Note

Alternative Ending

214 14 15
Galing kay JaeYongisLYFE

Jaebum decided to take Jinyoung on a date to cheer the latter up ever since Mark and Jackson went to China. Nothing special. Just a walk around the town and window shopping. Plus, it's been a while since they went out like that. Back in the day when Jinyoung was still in the hospital when his boyfriend sneaked out of the place almost every night. All that was just a memory now.

"Jinyoung~ why with the long face? You don't like our date?" Jaebum asked.

"No, I like it so much. It's just my friend that I told you before, he still didn't contact me until now. So, it's kinda freaked me out." Jinyoung replied.

"Really? Why did he get so angry though? Should I apologize to him? Should I do something to make him okay with me again?"

"I don't think that would be possible." Jinyoung rubbed the back of his neck.

Jinyoung let out a sigh. The disappearance of Chiko really made him worried. Not to the safety of the fox, he was literally invincible but the bond between them. Jinyoung didn't want their bond to end just like that. Chiko and he have been together for almost 20 years now. Or if Chiko really wanted to end it, at least let them have a proper goodbye.

"It's okay, baby. He eventually will talk to you again. I'm very sure. Now, let focus on our date and have fun!" Jaebum took Jinyoung's hand and brought him to a food truck near them. Of course, Jaebum would find food first.

Jinyoung shrugged and agreed with his boyfriend, maybe he should forget about Chiko for a while and have some quality time with Jaebum. The boy was trying to cheer him up so he should at least show effort. They're on a date after all.

But since the queue at the food truck was a bit long, Jaebum thought of something that would save their time. Jinyoung would buy the food while he went to buy the drinks. Sounded like a good plan.

"Jinyoung, wait in the line while I go buy the drink okay?" and Jinyoung nodded.

Jaebum smiled and they separated their way. He jogged around, looking for a good store that sold some delicious drinks. Jinyoung looked at his phone while waiting for his turn. The line was long actually but he didn't mind that.

Jaebum found a good store and currently was lining up. After a while, he got their drinks and exited the door, heading straight to the previous food truck. He sipped his drinks and Jinyoung's from time to time. The walk took a while for Jaebum to reach the food truck, why suddenly it became this long? He didn't remember going that far. His feet stopped when Jaebum saw Jinyoung was sitting on a bench. Smiling to himself, he ran to the latter.

"Jinyoung, here your drinks. Where's the food?" Jaebum asked when he stood in front of the boy.

Jinyoung raised his head and looked at Jaebum. Letting out a sigh, he patted the space beside him, telling him to sit down. Jaebum followed the order as he handed over the drinks but Jinyoung didn't take it. Instead, he just stared at the crowd.

"It's up to you to believe me or not..." Jinyoung said.

"But I'm not Jinyoung." and Jaebum frowned.

"He's over there." he pointed at Jinyoung who was still lining up in the queue.

Jaebum's eyes widened as he saw two Jinyoung. He looked at Jinyoung beside him as he scooted away a bit, completely shocked.

"Who are you?" Jaebum asked.

"I'm the friend that still didn't contact him." Jinyoung stared at the other Jinyoung in the queue.

"What..." Jaebum couldn't make a sentence.

"Jinyoung calls me Chiko but I go with many names. I'm his... guardian." Chiko introduced himself.

"Like a guardian angel?" Jaebum asked.

"I can't say angel because I'm not that good."

"De-demon?" Jaebum felt chills run through his spine.

"Not exactly... maybe somewhere in between."

And they sat there in silence for a moment. Chiko looked like he was preparing to say something. Jaebum on the other hand, couldn't grasp the reality yet. There were two Jinyoung in front of him and he didn't know what to do. Then, he remembered something.

"So, you're the friend that mad because Jinyoung forgave me, right?" and Chiko nodded.

"I think I should apologize if I ever make you angry." Jaebum stated.

"I'm not mad. I just can't accept the truth." Chiko replied.

"Truth about?"

"That I had to let him go." Jaebum was a bit taken back by that statement.

"I have to leave him if he meets someone that truly loves him. Didn't expect to be this long." Chiko looked down.

"20 years. I've been by his side for 20 years." Chiko looked sad.

"Why Jinyoung? Out of all people." Jaebum asked.

"Because he's special. His heart is so pure... it heals my corrupted soul."

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung in the line and smiled a bit. Indeed, his boyfriend had a pure heart. But not everyone could see it.

"I have a request for you." Chiko stated. Jaebum looked at him.

"Can I have some time alone with Jinyoung? Around midnight. I need to say a proper goodbye."

"Is there a way for you to stay?" Jaebum asked. Chiko let out a sigh as he shook his head.

"I pass the responsibility to you now. Take care of Jinyoung for me. Keep him safe." And Chiko slowly faded into thin air.

Jaebum widened his eyes as he placed his hand on the empty seat beside him. Jinyoung beside him just disappeared.

"Jaebum, what are you doing here?" he looked up and the real Jinyoung was standing in front of him.

"Oh, arr... nothing. I'm waiting for you." Jaebum gave an excuse.

Jaebum stared at his boyfriend. He had so many questions he wanted to ask. But the Jinyoung he met just now didn't want him to say anything about their conversation.

"I've bought the food. Let's go." Jinyoung smiled while showing the plastic bag.

Jaebum nodded and stood up. He gave one of the drinks to the latter and they started walking. What should he do about tonight? Should he leave? Would Jinyoung be okay?

---

Jaebum looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. He was in the living room while Jinyoung was in his room, doing some assignments. Jaebum got up and went to his boyfriend.

"Jinyoung, I wanna go to the convenience store for a bit." Jaebum said after he poked his head at the door.

"Oh, wanna go together?" Jinyoung said as he got up.

"It's okay. I can go by myself. I'll buy you some snacks." Jaebum replied as he stopped the latter.

"Okay..." Jinyoung frowned a bit.

They always go to the convenience store together. Why Jaebum suddenly didn't want him to go? Jaebum opened the front door as he waved his hand at Jinyoung. The boy replied and retreated back to his room. When he opened the door, his room was dark which weird him out. He didn't remember turning off the light. Entering the room, Jinyoung froze as he saw Chiko by the window, looking at him.

"Hi, Jinyoung." Chiko greeted.

Jinyoung approached his old friend cautiously. He sat in front of the little fox as he looked closely, making sure that it was indeed Chiko.

"Chiko? Is it you?" Jinyoung asked.

"Of course, it's me. Do you have any other friend that is a fox?" Chiko sassed but his voice sounded sad.

"Where have you been?" Jinyoung's expression turned sad.

"Denying fate." Chiko let out a sigh.

"W-what?" Jinyoung frowned a bit.

"Jinyoung... I love you. But I have to let you go." Chiko said.

"Huh? I don't understand." Jinyoung widened his eyes.

"My job of taking care of you is done. I have to let you go when you find someone that truly loves you. It's Jaebum."

"So... so you're leaving me?" Jinyoung started to tear up.

"B-but you're my best friend."

"It's for your own good." Chiko stated.

It's more painful for Chiko to say it in front of Jinyoung than Jaebum. He was supposed to have a stone-cold heart but looked at him. At the urge of crying. He didn't deserve Jinyoung. Not after everything he had done to people around him.

"I-I don't want you to leave." tears kept rolling down Jinyoung's cheeks.

"Jinyoung, you got into the mental hospital because of me. People thought you're crazy."

"I don't care!" Jinyoung yelled.

"You're my best friend." he sobbed.

Chiko stayed by his side for almost 20 years. It's always been both of them as long as Jinyoung could remember. Now, Chiko wanted to leave.

"I'm here to properly say goodbye." Chiko said.

"No, no. I don't want to accept it." Jinyoung cried.

"You deserve to live a normal life. And I'm taking it away from you."

"I don't want this to end like this."

"I want you to be happy. Jaebum can give you that happiness."

Jinyoung cried louder as he covered his face. This sight hurt Chiko deeply. But he knew it's for the best. He couldn't be with the latter forever. The cry slowed down a bit as Jinyoung looked at Chiko.

"So this is really the end?" Jinyoung asked and the fox nodded.

"Can you... sit on my shoulder one last time?"

Chiko levitated and flew to Jinyoung as he landed on his favorite spot. Jinyoung looked at his friend and grabbed his head, nuzzling it with his head.

"Goodbye, Chiko. Thank you for everything." Jinyoung said after he released his grip on the latter.

"Goodbye, Jinyoung." Chiko replied as he disappeared in thin air.

Jinyoung grabbed his shoulder where Chiko always sat and started to cry again. He cried louder as he felt like his heart being stabbed by a sharp glass. It's so painful for him.

Jaebum entered their apartment and he heard a cry from Jinyoung's room. He quickly ran to the room. When he opened the door, Jinyoung was sitting on the floor, crying. He approached his boyfriend and hugged him. They finally said goodbye. Jaebum caressed Jinyoung's head.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright." Jaebum said.

Jinyoung continued crying on his boyfriend's shoulder as he hugged the boy. Jaebum looked outside the window as he wondered where Chiko go? But most importantly, what was Chiko?

Some said he was virtuous. Some said he was vicious. But he's neither an angel nor a demon. Because he's the fallen that was forgotten. Born in the dark but lived in the light. He held the power of both might. Failing to prove his worth, he got separated into five parts. Cursed to wander the Earth, until he found the next pure heart.

---

A boy ran away from the bullies that were chasing him. He got into the janitor's store and hid in it. He then heard the bullies run past the store. The poor boy let out a shaky sigh.

Meanwhile, a white flame appeared behind the boy. The flame then suddenly turned black as it transformed into a black wolf. The wolf looked at itself as it immediately hid in the dark corner. Those scarlet eyes turned yellow. There's nothing but wicked in those eyes now.

The boy turned around as he felt something was looking at him. He saw a pair of bright yellow eyes. From the moment their eyes met, the wolf knew the boy had a pure heart. But something different about the boy. He could see the wolf without it even had to show itself.

"What are you doing here?"

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys 😄

after years of watching people suffered due to the ending, I decided why not? you know. give you all a less bad ending. 

let consider this as a gift for Got7 for finally free from that company. a bit sad honestly but I'm glad. *wipe the tears with my ring finger* 

hope you guys like this ending. 

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment and share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💕🧡💛💚💜🤎🤍💙💖

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.9K 2.7K 20
Occursus (n) : meeting, falling He met him at his worst condition, at his most vulnerable... But that was the time faith brought them together ...
273K 9.5K 50
✔️✔️✔️ Completed " Taeyong this is wrong... We shouldn't ...." " But your actions aren't saying you really mean it Jae .." " I... mm.." " Come on J...
7.5K 297 25
Im Jaebum is a 2nd grade high school student who is now a man who looks harsh and scary even though he is actually kind and acts like a leader. He is...
57.3K 2.6K 32
all chenle wanted to do was to be treated as a normal person, forgetting his past and his homophobic father. but jisung wanted to uncover his past, n...