The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Bởi LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Xem Thêm

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 4

2.7K 76 47
Bởi LightTheNight23

"Katsuki, how's the icing?" (y/n)'s finger inched closer to the bowel that had the sweet stuff hidden in it.

"Don't touch it, there won't be enough for Izuku's cake." he smacked her hand away from the bowel and moved it far away from her.

"Oh so you do care!" she said lunging forward and hugging the man. "I knew you and Izuku were close."

"We are not, the only thing that we may bond over is protecting you!" he growled and picked her up and took her far away from him and the cake where he plopped her down on the couch beside Shinso who was playing on his switch. She leaned over and watched him play Skyrim. He glanced up and away from the screen to see her intrigued look. He straightened up and made it so she could watch better.

"Your mom called," Katsuki said as he continued to watch his movements and the cake. "She said she was able to come over and celebrate with Izuku and us tomorrow."

(y/n) looked away for a few seconds.

"So do we need to bake another cake?" she asked as she leaned back onto Shinso's shoulder to watch as they took on a dragon.

"I think that's what I'm making tomorrow on set so I'll just finish it and ice it there and then decorate it when I get home." he said as he stopped slouching and stretched. "What was your mom's and Izuku's favorite meal?"

"They like fried rice!" she said quickly and slouched farther into the man's shoulder making him pause the game and wrap his one arm around her and grab onto the switch that way. She didn't complain it was much more comfortable. "Is mama mitsuki coming over?"

"She is and so is my dad," he said smoothing out any last creases in the icing.

"Really," (y/n) said as she and Shinso slouched farther into the couch while Denki snored real loud beside them and a Kirishima lay on the ground sliding through instagram. "Yass, oh what's that?"

Shinso looked up at her as she looked down at the game in surprise to see a mark on the map that looked like a bear claw.

"Just a camp for the stormcloaks." he said as he began to travel in that direction so she could witness it.

"Lots of people," she said, seeing as they moved around the camp from the ingame coding. "Should we pull out the fine dining ware?"

"Probably," Katsuki said as he finished up last touches and set the cake to the side. It was about that time that Izuku would arrive home and with Ochako.

"Oh that's what I forgot to ask," she unwrapped herself from Shinso's arm and walked into the kitchen sitting on one of the stools. "Is dad coming?"

"Yes your step-dad is coming?" Katsuki said knowing fully well it would be a full house tomorrow night. "Should we feed the rest of these ones as well?"

"I'm sure they would like that," (y/n) said knowing Katsuki was showing some of his softer side. "They got to meet our super big family, since we all interact as one large one."

"So glad we interact as siblings," Katsuki said, rolling his eyes and trying to act sarcastic.

"You should know better you can't hide how you really feel from your little sister." She giggled and watched as he pushed the cake away and got started on supper. Hitoshi at some point must have gotten off of the switch and made his way into the kitchen to watch the chef do his thing. Kirishima has fallen asleep at some point. These were the soft moments (y/n) enjoyed, everybody calm and not fighting over bets with each other. When Katsuki was nice enough and not barking up everyone's trees.

"What's tonight's dinner?" (Y/n) asked with a smile on her lips as she watched him get out chicken, and a few other things.

"Chicken piccata, something you guys should enjoy." Katsuki said with a smirk. As he began to do his thing. The door flew open and Izuku sat hos stuff on the rack along with ochako who was dressed up after the two came back from part of their date.

"Izu, ochako, welcome to our apartment!" (Y/n) said jumping up and grabbing Ochako's coat. "How was work?"

"Good, you're lucky you only work one day out of the weeks though," she said, almost sounding exhausted. "It gets so busy, but when I work with you we handle it so well."

"That's because we are the best duo!" (Y/n) said allowing the two last to get comfortable. "Izu, how was work?"

"We got that criminal you kept panic watching on Tv." He said making her blush and go

Back to her stool where Katsuki busted out laughing.

"I wasn't panic watching, I was intrigued." She shot back and glared at her green haired brother.

"Keep telling yourself that idiot!" Katsuki flopped the chicken and continued his cackling.

"Look what you started Izuku, I'll beat you up for it!" (Y/n) huffed and let a smile form on her lips.

"So you're a scary cat?" Shinso asked, looking down at her. "Wouldn't have guessed."

"Oh you hush it!" She slapped his arm while she leaned back and waited for Katsuki to allow her to taste something. "Wanna play a game?"

"What game?" The indigo haired boy asked.

"Hmm, since I don't know much about you," she placed her finger in her lip as she thought for a second. "How about twenty questions?"

"Sounds fair," he said as the two began. "You go first."

"Ok, what's your birthday?" She asked while he shook his head and chuckled.

"Going easy in me huh," he shook his head. "July first, kitten. What days do you work at the cafe?"

"You wanna visit more? I work Friday mornings!" She giggled and watched as the man shook his head. "You'll have to beat up Katsuki at times though, next question. Where do you work?"

"Ah good one, I work from home." He left her without detail of what his job was which made her huff knowing she was vague with the question. "I'll feed you in just this once kitten, I'm a YouTuber and get money with lots of viewers kinda thing."

"That sounds fun!" She said as her eyes twinkled making the man slightly gasp for air. Now he could understand why these four boys protected her so much. "I want to do that but katsuki and Izuku never let me, they said the world is a dangerous place."

"It is kitten, have to be careful about how much information you put out, or you could have those crazy fans on your doorstep and sending mail everyday."

"See thank you," Katsuki said, agreeing with the indigo haired man for once. "People are crazy, you know!"

"But you do it!" she huffed looking at Katsuki who frowned and pointed his spatula at her.

"You don't even notice when people are flirting with you or making perverted comments about you, how do you expect me or Izuku to know you can handle the crazy fans." he said with a slight smile on his lips as he made fun of her cluelessness.

"I do too," she shot back.

"So, that guy who always slips you his number when you take his order, what's that?" katsuki pointed out as Izuku took a double take on that comment.

"He wants to be my friend!" Shinso started to laugh.

"Kitten you are clueless." she grumbled and blushed as katsuki smacked her head.

"He wants to go on a date with you!" katsuki turned back around to his food and shook his head. "Now I understand, it must be something in you and Deku's blood. Now I feel bad for Ochako!"

"It did take forever to get him to see that I was intrigued by him," Ochako giggled at the thought.

"Hey," Izuku said, hiding in his hands like a blushing mess.

"All right, my question." Shinso thought for a second. "What's your favorite game?"

"Oh, Izuku, Katsuki and I stay up all night and play Breath Of The Wild, that's my favorite, second would be Animal Crossing, New Horizons!" She started to splurge more information which Shinso allowed her since she was so passionate, and a little cute. "Where not that great but we like to blow things up like the little monsters. But when we see the big ones we run away, most of the time it's me who runs away, but that's beyond the point. I like to start wildfires in the game, and then I collect all the cooked things I got just from doing that, and then I--"

"You're ranting," Katsuki said, making her realise.

"Oh, Sorry Shinso!" she said rubbing her cheek in embarrassment.

"It's alright Kitten, it was cute." he said flirting with her knowing she would get it.

"She may not understand what you're after but I do!" Katsuki said yelling as he gor ready to murder the indigo haired male.

"He's just being nice and complimenting a friend!" (y/n) shot back at the grumpy man.

"We just talked about this, stupid!"

"He didn't slip me his number!"

"It's not just slipping a number that counts as flirting!"

Shinso couldn't help but smirk as he watched the two argue back and forth.

"Here I solve this right now!" (y/n) threw a fork that was laying beside her at Katsuki. "Who's your favorite here?"

Shinso shook his head confused at how this solved it.

"Are you dense?" Katsuki asked, getting fired up again. She refused to look at him while she patiently waited for his answer.

"Probably Denki because he's the quiet one at the moment." Shinso said but soon regretted it.

"See that's who he flirts with!" She shot back at the blond angry chef.

"Wait no, that's not it at all!" Shinso tried to clear it up.

"Stop being stupid," Katsuki huffed and chuckled as the girl still did't get it. "Go to your room, I can't handle you at the moment."

"Fine," she grumbled and got up grabbing a blanket from and tossing it over her. "Shinso Let's finish our game in my room."

"No you're cut off for ten minutes." Katsuki said, pointing the spatula at the girl. "No Shinso in your room."

"But he's becoming my best friend." she said, giving Katsuki the pleading eyes.

"No, not looking at those eyes." Katsuki refused to look up.

"You're the wicked Wizard of the west." (y/n) grumbled and trudged with her blanket all wrapped around her into her room.

"Its witch, wicked witch of the west." Izuku corrected her.

"Oh shut up deku nut," She shut the door and a few seconds later all of them heard loud lo-fi music pulsating from the room. Kirishima woke up in a jolt as the music shook him awake.

"What happened?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes and looked up.

"A lot," Izuku tried to sneak Ochako into his room away from his crazy family only to be stopped by Katsuki.

"Hey deku, you know the rules too, no girls in your bedroom!" The music stopped and (y/n) peaked her head out of her room and glared at the chef.

"Hey, old man!" she hollard and threw something in katsuki's face that took him a moment to get back on topic from his surprise. "Go now Izuku!"

"Thanks Baby Sis!" he shouted as he pushed Ochako into his room an (y/n) took the rage from the blond.

"How could you even hear through your music," Katsuki said, trying to stuff her in her own room.

"Because I am amazing!" she said, trying to stay out of her room. She grabbed onto his neck and swung around to his back and jumped on. She wrapped her legs around his back and continued to stay there as he sighed and gave up on trying to get her back into her room.

"No, you're just an idiot!" he said as he made sure nothing burned from the little moments that just took place.

"All right, Kitten, let your brother cook." Shinso patted the stool beside him, she excitedly jumped off his back and hopped onto the seat. "What's your favorite thing to do?"

Shinso started up the game of twenty questions once again.

"Spending time with my boys," she said smiling and answering quickly. "What's your least favorite thing?"

"Parties, just too many people to socialize with." he said scrunching up his nose. (y/n) took note of that because she was the same way, but not with the same reason as to why.

"Dinner is ready!" Katsuki said as he began to set things down on the table behind the two adults.

Izuku and Ochako came out from behind closed doors while everybody, even Denki who had slept through everything, came out to eat the delicious food.

"Woah, when did Denki come back?" Izuku stopped and stared at the tired blond who was making his way to the table.

"He came back today," (y/n) said and plopped down in the seat beside Katsuki who already made everybodies plates. "You know, why don't you ever bring us any souvenirs from these trips?"

"I have to have money to come home!" Denki said surprised by her question.

"Dude, you're a lead singer, you get paid alot!" (y/n) shot back at the idiotic blond.

"You have a point!" he said smiling.

"He definitely won't remember to get us souvenirs." Kirishima said as he began to dig into his food.

"You have a point, it's a wasted dream!" (y/n) said slouching into the chair a bit.

"No slouching!" Katsuki yelled as (y/n) strainted up her back quickly.

"You sound like mom!" she yelped in fear and began to eat her food in silence as Izuku and her got flashbacks from their childhood.

"Izuku, (y/n), slow down or you'll choke!" Ochako said worried.

Coughing could be heard by the two siblings as they choked on the food at the same time.

"You two are idiots!" Katsuki said, but the two siblings were two in a state of panic to worry about the person who put them in that. The rest of the dinner the two sat quietly as they avoided the eyes of Katsuki who they were sure was glaring at them.

Katsuki got up and grabbed the cake off of the counter and sat down on the table.

"Happy Birthday Idiot," Katsuki said as he let Izuku blow out the candles.

(y/N) jumped up from her seat and hugged the green haired boy.

"Happy birthday big bro!" She said, opening her arms wide for Katsuki to join in the hug as well. "Come on Katsuki, sibling love,"

"No go to hell!" he shouted but (y/n) yanked him in and gave him a dutch rub all while never harming Izuku at all.

"Shut your mouth twerp, it's his birthday and he deserves love!"
_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

325K 13.1K 75
It's the start of her first year at UA and Y/n L/n instantly feels connected to a certain boy with violet hair... Here's the story of their ups and d...
214K 7.3K 51
Y/N L/N and Hitoshi Shinso have known each other since before they could walk. They were supposed to be friends, seeing as their mothers were the bes...
1M 40K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
267K 3.5K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...