MISSION; To Kill The Unkillab...

By DQuietBanshee

[ON HOLD] On one normal day, a duo was given a mission. A mission as any other; at least for them. Some prese... More

▶Welcome◀
Chapter 1: The Light
Chapter 2: Where, Why, What The Fuck!?
Chapter 4: Your Words, Not Ours
Chapter 5: Introductions
Chapter 6: Mr. Principal
Chapter 7: Memories
Chapter 8: Unconventional Style of Teaching
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Can You Call This Daddy Issues?
Chapter 11: Lesson #1
Authors Note

Chapter 3: Is That An Octopus?!

101 5 1
By DQuietBanshee

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect
__________________________________

We followed the kids up the hill into the small building. However, it seemed to be the end of classes, because some of the ones that were already there were leaving with their bags and saying their goodbyes.

Me and Jeff decided to go around the forest while they leave and then maybe we will go look inside.

TIME SKIP

It was around 10PM.

No one was around, so we went to the forests opening. Watching the building closely for any movement around it, Jeff was about to walk out, before I caught his hoodie and brought him back.

''The fuck are you doing, Bloody Mary?!'' He hissed, but I shushed him and pointed to the main entrance.

Something, or rather someone, stepped outside.

Their features were hid in shadows, but their movements were, again, very unnatural compared to a normal human, leading me to believe it was the same teacher as before. We stood still, both observing the person.

*WHOOSH*

There it was again. A gust of wind hit us out of literal nowhere. Not as strong as before, but definitely the same as the one we experienced this afternoon. With that, the person just...........disappeared.

''Was it the teacher that created the wind?'' I wondered, going out of our hiding towards the building.

''There is definitely something going on here'' Jeff agreed, following behind.

''Wow, I'm honored that you believe me''

---

After finding a window to go through, we explored the place for a bit. Turns out this was a building for a singular class. Class 3-E.

''Why would a school put only one class up the hill so far from the main campus?''

''I don't know, to make it for the kids difficult?'' Jeff shrugged, sitting on the teachers desk in the front of the class. Deciding to explore more, I went out into the hallway. Few steps ahead was another door. Upon opening it, I realised it was the room we saw before through the window.

I looked around some more, only finding files upon files of tests and grades. The books were also about school lessons; so nothing interesting.

'All in all, it's just a normal school building'

'Yeah...nothing out of the ordinary'

The rest of the building was the same. Storage room, bathrooms. With the way the school treated these guys, I was surprised to see they had functioning toilets.

Coming back to the classroom, I saw Jeff walking in the back, looking at some signs. Upon closer inspection, I noticed they had names on them, probably the students names.

''Did you find anything interesting? 'Cause I didn't. It's a normal school building'' I leaned on one of the desks, seeing him shake his head.

''Not really. There's a kid named Karma''

''Karma? That's fun''

'That's actually a cool name'

''Alright, let's go outside, we'll have to find a place to sleep'' I turned to the door and went into the hallway; to the door we came through into the building.

---

Finding a spot to sleep wasn't particularly hard. We could sleep basically anywhere we wanted. The sky was clear, with no signs of rain coming, so one could only assume it would be a calm night. We found a nice clearing and upon closer inspection, we chose it as a place to stay.

I didn't wanna lay down just to find myself attacked by ants.

I layed down, putting my axes next to me, watching some of the stars visible through the branches as well as the bright moon. My eyes stared at it for a good while, noticing the shape. I know the moon can normally look like this, but still....the shape of it looked...weird to me.

'I'm just imagining stuff'

''You know, I'm still expecting an apology''

''The fuck do you want an apology for?''

''Pushing me into that portal''

''If you haven't noticed, I'm here stuck with you. That's enough of a punishment for me''

''Asshole''

''Right back at ya''

TIME SKIP

When I woke up, the sun was already up. Around 10AM. I stretched, feeling satisfied with the sleep I had. It was actually really comfortable. The only unfortunate thing was Jeffs snoring. Sounds like lumberjacks cutting down trees with a chainsaw. Speaking of the idiot, he was still sleeping, laying on the ground like a starfish.

''Jeff, wake up!'' I called out, standing up from my spot.

''Fuck off'' He mumbled, turning away from me. I sighed, walking towards him and stepping onto his side.

''I said, wake up, idiot'' I chuckled, watching his eyes open and glare at me, before taking my ankle and pushing it away.

''Fine, I'm up'' He grumbled, getting into a sitting position.

''Let's see if there's something new going on in that building'' I suggested, already going that way. Jeff, even though annoyed, got up and followed behind me. When we got there, the class was in session. We could hear voices, some of them familiar from yesterday.

3rd POV

''Is there a way we can spy on them?'' Jeff mumbled, going around the building, out of the woods.

''They'll see you first!'' Scarlet hissed and ran towards him. Meanwhile, he reached a side of the building that was mostly made out of windows. Peering in, he quickly drew back.

'That's the classroom windows' He thought. Peering in again slightly, he saw students going through the class door.

Scarlet POV

''Don't just wander around like that!'' I finally caught up to the male, who was looking through into the building.

''They're going outside'' He said, making me raise a brow and lean to the side, seeing into the classroom. The voices went further into the building; but only for a moment. Second or two later, we could hear them again. Getting louder.

''Shit!'' Jeff whisper-yelled, running from what I just noticed was a backdoor to the field right next to us. Following right behind the male, we hid behind a corner just as the door opened. A class full of familiar students came out, questioning gazes on their faces. And right behind them came someone else. Something else.

''Is that a fucking octopus?!'' Jeff whisper-yelled upon seeing the creature step forward, onto the field. Indeed, it looked like a big, yellow, clothes-wearing octopus, with a wide grin.

''So that's the teacher we saw before?'' I wondered, noticing the same unnatural arm movement.

''That's so weird'' Jeff cringed.

''Jeff, you literally cut your cheeks into a smile and burned your eyelids, I have a demon inside my head and our boss is a faceless, tall man in a suit with tentacles......is this where you draw the line?''

''You think it's like.....Slenders other cousin or something?''

''Are-are you kidding'' I chuckled, the thought of this yellow squishy blob being related to Slender making me laugh. We both did.

'YOU IDIOTS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!'

'Oh fuck' I chuckled one last time, smacking a hand over my mouth, doing the same to Jeff, listening if anyone was coming here. The kids were fairly close, because we were hiding behind the corner, just out of the vision of the octopus. However, my worries got replaced by confusion very quickly.

Powerful wind came out of nowhere, much stronger than the ones we felt before, making me shield my eyes with my arms.

Then, a fucking tornado appeared in my field of vision.

''What the fuck is going on?!'' I let out, shielding my eyes from the raised dust. As the wind slowly dicreased it's power, I moved my arm a tiny bit away. I couldn't see much, but it didn't take long for the tornado to disappear fully; just as soon as it appeared.

And in the middle of it was the teacher.

''I'm guessing this was his doing'' I blinked a few times and dusted myself off, looking at Jeff who was nodding and doing the same thing. When I looked back, I was left speechless.

The field didn't look like it did before. It looked like a perfect school PE training ground, not just a random field full of weeds and holes.

'Did he do that in such a short time? That's pretty impressive' I wondered, noticing the kids were in the same state.

However, stuck in my train of thought, I didn't notice a presence nearing our hiding spot. And neither did Jeff. Before I realised it, it was too late.

A tall, suit wearing teacher, appeared right in front of us.

''Who are you?!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 18 17
Act 1: Soul City, South Korea. There live a twin boys and their father. One day, the father was abducted while doing an investigation leaving his twi...
1.5K 67 44
How would the villains and heroes react to an assassin as a Heroine who's code name was 《♧♤》 and has the same hot iron 'tattoo' of 《☆◇》as two other b...
6.4K 167 4
This takes place on Year 2 vol 1 The whole 2nd year students have disappeared with no trace, they were teleported into a theater-like place. A man gr...
44.1K 807 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...