SHE LIVES ALONE

Oleh babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 17

269 11 4
Oleh babylionofhyejin

A/N : events here might confuse you . I'll make the sunghoon -Hwasa ep in ila at the same time with hip era . If I can remember it well , their ep was after they release gogobebe or still in the gogobebe era . Well as I've said earlier , time frame here is not the same time frame with the real events in real life . Anyway I hope you get what I meant hehe . Enjoy reading !! And also let's just pretend that we are not in the middle of a panini press a.k.a pandemic so we can let them explore outside like nothing's wrong ☺️

It's mamamoo's comeback day . Their preparing for the media release and press conference .

They're all ready now , so far HIP is the hardest song that they've ever choreographed . Resulting to each one of them having body pains .

After the media conference they'll also held a fan showcase . Then have some interviews for the news .

Sunghoon already arrived back in korea after his shoot abroad . And is planning to surprise hyejin after their show .

He prepared her favorite grilled eel, vegetables and stew .

Hwasa lazily walked in her apartment almost walking like a zombie leaning on the wall so she can remove her shoes .

Sunghoon surprised her with a mini cake enough for the both of them and a bouquet of flowers

"OMO" she gasped and covered her mouth in shock

"Congrats baby " he said pulling her into a bear hug and kissing on the top of her head .

" I didn't know you're already here love " she said.

"Surprise?" He chuckled

"When did you came ?" She asked as they walked to her living room

"Earlier this afternoon I got the earliest flight so I'm back earlier than my expected arrival . " He said getting the utensils for them .

" Change your clothes love . Let's eat " he shouted from her kitchen

She quickly changed into her night dress and sat at the floor with him .

They started eating and they talked about random things as usual .

" By the way oppa , about your request " she stopped talking and had a bite .

"Are you free? We really need someone to help the both of us ." He said

" Okay fine but I can only be with you for like 5-6hrs max ." She said

" That's fine but why ?" He asked as he grilled more eel for her .

"I have an appointment afterwards with an old friend it's actually her bridal shower . Me and wheein will go separately ." She said

" Oh okay . Be safe 'kay?"

" Of course"

It's finally the day of their shooting for ILA . Hyejin already is in the practice room for hours because they also practiced as a group . She asked permission from her members and they gladly say yes . She fixed everything from the dancers to the music they'll use to help narae and his boyfriend for their dj-ing performance .

She even contacted their backup dancers and choreographer to help them. And just offered to be payed separately by narae and sunghoon .

The staffs of ILA already set ups the cameras and she already have her lapel mic on .

She's fixing the music when someone knocks on the glass door when it opened it's her boyfriend .

"Oh , oppa ! Welco-- what is that lovely things you brought? Why did you bring too much ? " She said inspecting the box and bags that he have . He put it down and she inspect it more .

" Well I can't go here in your company with out anything , don't I ? So here . Share it with the girls when you're here ." He said making her giggle .

Then he saw the feast she set .

" What is this lovely setting I am seing ?"

"I know you're hungry oppa " she said

They both sat face to face .

"I didn't get to eat all day " she said

"Why didn't you eat ?"

"I'm too busy , I don't have time to eat"

"You shouldn't skip your meals . Don't skip your meals "

She smiled and just nodded at him .

"This is our first time eating together oppa " she gave him a meaningful look . Saying that he needs to play along

"Right it's our first time " he smirked reaching out for the egg side dish .

" But it does not felt like its our first time " she chuckled . It makes him flustered .

He looked at her with his
What are you doing ? Eyes

She just chuckled and continued eating .

"I saw you dance already oppa " she said . " Your style is hard and rough "

He chocked on his food .

What the hell does hyejin doing ? I'm wearing a fucking sweat pants and my hard on will be obvious

He's literally panicking inside . He knows that he's already having a hard on because of what hyejin is doing .

She's playing with him .

They finished eating . Sunghoon is super conscious about his lower body .

He became harder when she began to sway her body making him follow , but honestly dirty thoughts are now playing on his mind .

Hyejin sometimes purposely brush her body onto him . Acting innocently in front of the camera .

She teach him some simple dance moves and stretching before the teacher/choreographer came .

As promised she help him through the choreo . But it's hard for him to focused because , one he's really not a good dancer . And two she kept on teasing him , swaying her hips unnecessarily , giving him sexy stares , lightly licking her lips .

He knows why she's doing this and he's now regretting what he said last night over the phone

Flashback

Sunghoon and hwasa were talking over the phone . They are frequently just talking through their gadgets mainly because neither of them have time .

Oppa don't you think I'm sexy?.

You're so just imagining things love . You're cuter than sexy

Ohm my gosh oppa  i swear I'll make you change your mind .

And how is that baby girl ? You can't change my mind . For me you're the cutest girl I will ever met.

Ugh just wait and see oppa you'll change your mind in an instant.

End of flashback

"And 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" the teacher said as they all practiced their routine .

They they rest . Someone knocked at the door and it's narae .

Hyejin looked at her phone and saw wheein's text .

Wheein : hyejin-ah what time will you be finished ?

Hyejin : I'll just stay for one more hour and we'll meet up i asked manager unnie to bring my outfit here already . Where will we meet up ?

Wheein :let's just meet up in the cafe . You'll be Bringing your car right ?

Hwasa : yeah

Wheein: okay then I'll just take a shower see you later

"What time are you going ?" Narae asked her

" I'll join you guys for an hour more and I'll get going ." She answered her narae unnie as she eat the ice cream narae bought for everyone .

"Araseo . Did sunghoon oppa gave you a hard time ? " Narae jokingly asked .

She just laughed and shakes her head .

They continued practicing and during the second break hwasa is already getting ready to leave .

Sunghoon walked towards her where the camera isn't too focused . He turned off his mic so did hyejin.

"Be safe love okay ?" He said

"Of course love "

"Do you really need to go early? " He pouted making her giggle .

"Babe I've been with you for like 6hrs now . I'll see you later or tomorrow " she said fixing her bag

" Later , see me later . Just go home to my apartment love I missed you so much . We didn't get to spend time together for these week. " He said as he instinctively brushed the stray hair at her face and tucked it on the back of her ear .

"Okay , but I really don't know what time I'll be back love, don't wait for me okay ? Just sleep and then I'll wake you up once I'm home  ." She said now looking at him .

They forgot that they're shooting and there's someone else in the room .

Narae is watching the both of them .

The dancers were too busy discussing the routine so she's the only one seeing everything.

Hyejin said goodbye to the dancers and also narae.  Sunghoon even pulled her by the shirt playfully to say that he didn't want her to go . If not for narae slapping his hands off of her shirt he will not let go . That made hyejin laugh.

Hi !
This is just a short update to entertain you guys . I usually do 2.5k-3k words per chapter and this is only 1.5k words . Just to fill in with some feel good chapters .

Did you enjoy it though ?

~🦋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.3K 1K 67
Hey! This is just a fluff of Moonsun. This is written for entertainment purpose only. Keep streaming and supporting Mamamoo! moomoos please support m...
943 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
24.5K 1.4K 35
Rm x hwasa fanfic Fanfiction/AU/romance Start: 03/18/21 Finished : 05/22/21
1.6K 104 11
'One moment you're all I've got The next day you're gone I try to win you back But sometimes, you're not even mine' Two people, one fate, seven lifet...