ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔹𝕚𝕝�...

By divya_1102

Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 27

17.9K 477 22
By divya_1102

Aria's outfit above:)

Aria's POV

We came back from Sweden the night after ball because Mark needed to attend an important meeting out of town so Liam was here all alone since Nathan's parents are in Florida. The work there was done anyways so it wasn't an issue. During the flight back we didn't talk much since I was mostly sleeping and Nathan was constantly on his laptop; supposedly doing his work. Though the air between us was thick. We arrived at 10am in the morning. Nathan gave me a day off and I gladly accepted it because I was jet-lagged.

I texted Vi that I arrived and she said she coincidentally took half day at her work today and was thinking how she was going to spend it since I wasn't there. She told me she would be back home soon with some snacks. I changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the couch with my phone. Oh did I mention, I posted my picture in that ball gown on my Instagram and received many likes and comments on it. Not to mention even Nathan liked it. I know it sounds normal if a person likes your post, but here we are talking about Nathan Parker. I didn't even thought he would be using his account. I assumed he just kept the account for business purpose. But well I was wrong. I shrugged my shoulders at that thought.

Vi came home after an hour and we talked for four hours about our life and everything. I told her everything about the trip except that almost kiss between Nathan and me. 'But Was he seriously going to kiss me or was it just the heat of the moment.' I guess I'll never be able to find that answer since I am not going to ask him about that. We watched some movies after that but Vi asked me many times if I am hiding something from her but I just denied her. Gosh, that girl knows me so well. After constantly telling her that I am not, she just shrugged her shoulders at the end. She finally let go of the topic but not before giving me 'I know you are hiding something' look. She knows me inside out and I am very much grateful to have her. She is everything I ever needed in a best friend.

At around four in the evening I called Sam since we haven't seen each other for a while to come at our place to hangout. Luckily he was free so he agreed. We ordered three large box of our favourite pepperoni pizza and some soft drinks instead of wine due to the fact that we all had work the next day. Due to our jobs, we weren't able to spend time together. The rest of the evening was spent with us three talking, eating and laughing just like old times. Sam left at 10pm and me and Vi went to our respective rooms after saying our goodnight's. I called my parents after that since it wasn't that late and they would be awake. I hanged up the call at midnight and I was tired as hell. I looked at my suitcases near my closet and decided to unpack tomorrow. With much efforts, I changed into night wear and as soon as I was on my bed; I was out like a light.

The next morning, I woke up with my alarm blaring in my ear. Why does the morning comes so early. I literally just slept. I looked at the clock to see it was 7:50am in the morning. If I don't wake up now, I would definitely be late for the office today. I groaned but at last sat up and went in the bathroom to do my regular morning routine. Once I was done with showering, I wore my bathrobe and went to the closet. I decided to wear black and white stripped top with black pants and white blazer to give it a professional look. I tied my hair in an high ponytail and for the makeup part, I just applied my favourite strawberry flavoured lipbalm. I looked at the clock to see it was already 8:20am. I took my brown handbag and took all the necessary things like my phone, keys, wallet,etc.

Since I wasn't that hungry, I just made myself a cup of coffee and went to my car to head out to office. I reached office at 8:50am. Thank god I wasn't late and reached just in time. I greeted Mel and Claire and we all decided to have lunch together. I went in my office and the first thing I noticed was piles of files on my desk. Looking at it, I know for sure today is definately going to be a long day.
'Perks of working for a billionaire.' I thought sarcastically.

I didn't waste a minute further and started reading the files. Some needed Mr Parker's signature while others needed to be verified before sending them to the clients. My alarm ringed indicating it is time to make Mr Parker's coffee. I got up and went in the break room. I took his cup of coffee and went towards his cabin. I knocked thrice but there was no response from other side. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head inside. His office was empty. I frowned, Where is Mr Parker? His office is empty meaning he clearly isn't here. He didn't even had any meeting. I sighed and closed his door. I went towards Claire to see if she knew where he might be.

"Heyy Claire. Do you have a minute."

"Hi Aria and of course, I have a minute. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to ask you if you had seen Mr Parker today. He wasn't in his office earlier when I went to give him his coffee."

"Nope. I haven't seen him since morning. He didn't came today I guess."

After chatting for another five minutes, we went back to our work. I threw his coffee because it was cold and since he wasn't here today, it wasn't of any use. But why didn't he came to the office today. Usually he is never to be the one to be even late. Is he with someone that he can't even come to work. Maybe he would be out on a date. God, what am I actually thinking about. Besides he is the boss, he can take a leave whenever he wants and his personal life is none of my concern. I really need to get my head straight. But what if Liam is unwell. I just hope he is okay. I sighed at the thought. I rescheduled Mr Parker's meetings for today while simultaneously attending the phone calls for him. God, how busy is this man. We were barely gone for four days and he have so much work piled up.

Lunch time came by earlier than I expected. Me, Claire and Mel decided to go to Mc'Donald's since we were all hungry. We talked while eating and when the lunch time was over; we came back to office. Since Mr Parker wasn't there, work wasn't that hectic. I was reviewing the deals which we recently made; when it came to my notice that there was Mr Parker's signature required on a certain document for our deal with Russo Pvt.Ltd. This company is famous for electronics and is currently number one in the market. Mr Parker wanted to purchase some shares of this company so finally after three meetings later; we were able to achieve it. And the worst part is its deadline is before 6pm today. Since we went to Sweden this completely slipped out of our mind. I looked at the clock to see it was 3pm. It's not that late. If I get Mr Parker's signature we can email them before 6pm.

I tried calling him but it went straight to voicemail. I decided to email him in case if he looks at it. I tried calling him once more but it was all in vain. I decided to go to Claire to ask her if she can help me since she was working before me. She might have a solution to my problem. I logged out of my computer and went towards Claire's desk. She was typing furiously on her laptop with her utmost attention. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Heyy Claire. Sorry to disturb you. It's just that Mr Parker isn't answering my calls or emails and I really need his signature on an important document. Do you have any idea how to contact him."

"I am sorry I don't have any idea. I don't have his personal phone number but wait a second I have this"

She begin typing on her computer and a minute later wrote something on paper before turning to me.

"Here. This is Mr Parker's address. He gave it to Sarah and she asked me to store it in my computer for an emergency like this."

She handed me a piece of paper which had a address written on it. But how can I just go to his house. It would look so wierd. However this deal is important for us. What should I do? I can't seem to decide. I turned to Claire and asked her,

"But wouldn't it look wierd if I just show up at his door step for a deal. I mean he might be busy and I would be invading his privacy."

"Look I know we shouldn't use his address but you yourself said that this deal is pretty important so I think you should go. I don't think Mr Parker would be mad once he knows about this deal. I myself would accompany you if I didn't had to make this presentation and submit it to Marketing department by end of the day."

Its my job and this is a part of it. I'll just have his signatures and would be out within no time. There's no need to overthink about it.

"Thank you Claire and I'll see you later."

"Anytime girl."

I smiled at her and went inside my office. I took that file, my bag and locked the drawers of files. I went to the ground floor; towards my car and seated inside. I looked at the address to see it was on upper side of the city which is not far from here. I entered it on GPS to see it was approximately 30 minutes drive. I took a deep breath and started my drive to Mr Parker's house.

I am so sorry guys for the late update. I was having exams and was really busy because of it. Also why do you think Nathan didn't came to the office? Vote if you guys like this chapter and let me know your view in comments section.

~Love
Diya❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
169K 5.8K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
1.7M 63.8K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...